Examinando por Autor "Arias Orozco, Edgar de Jesús"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión de la construcción de memoria individual en el contexto del conflicto armado(2021) Mazo Ramírez, José Joaquín; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThe research work presented is a hermeneutics study, which seeks an approach to the understanding of the individual memory of teachers and students of IE Pedro Nel Ospina in the municipality of Ituango of grades 10 and 11, in the context of the armed conflict. The main objective of the research focused on knowing the voices of the lived past, and the interpretations of the personal future regarding the armed conflict in teachers and students; also Interpret the relationships established between the narratives of the past and the future projections in the subjects. In the study, they used the in-depth interview, with the purpose of investigating the memories of the subjects to collect their testimonies and start the process of analysis and interpretation. The interest group for this study was intentionally selected, working with teachers and students in grades 10 and 11, who are in the daytime. Young people range between 14 and 19 years. Mainly began their studies in rural areas, while teachers have been linked to the education sector in urban areas, performing functions in all grades
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de alteridad y las prácticas de reconocimiento del otro en la relación pedagógica (educador – educando)(2019) González Oviedo, Leidy Carolina; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThe otherness is the recognition of the other by the other given the need for interaction and communication that is established in the human being. Within the environments in which the otherness is developed the formal teaching is found, where there is an interaction between two individuals: educator and student. This interaction is recognized as generator element of transformations, approaches and connections between what is known, taught, learned and, the vital relevance, between what tris and is perceived. From this perspective, it is necessary to reflect about the notion of otherness that the educator has - understanding him as a formative subject and conscious of the other in a more specific way – as well as, his educational practices. The place of analysis in which these deliberations are developed is the classroom, given that it is the place where the interactions takes place, and given the role that the school has in relation with the recognition, formation and critical thinking, I recognize and recognize the other as foundation of my experience and my social being, cultural, among others. The research develops a socio critical paradigm that is based on the problem statement and the methodological design. The methodology is qualitative, given the interest in exploring the perspectives that configure the subjects with respect to their experiences, by interpreting the productions of meanings and feelings that the members of a social group display in their interactions for our case in the scholar environment. This research was conducted in the Santo Domingo Savio Institution (Segovia, Antioquia) with students from grades 5 to 10.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEnfoques de desarrollo y prácticas educativas en Proyectos Ambientales Escolares – PRAE –(2018) Bernal Cano, Yanine; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThe following projects objective is the interpretation of educational practices in the educational environment, specifically those carried out in the School Environmental Projects [PRAE] for two educational institutions in the area of San Cristóbal, Medellín: The Institución Educativa Fabio Zuluaga Orozco and The Institución Educativa San Cristóbal, in relation to the development approaches that are deployed in them. Consequently, a qualitative methodology has been identified for the analysis of data such as interviews and focus groups, as well as a review of the documents produced for the PRAE of both institutions. The above has allowed to describe the pedagogical components that are carried out in relation to environmental education. Finally, we have sought to relate the information found on the development approaches and the educational practices -PRAE generated in these institutions. It has been found that the PRAE have some of the theoretical and conceptual references provided by the National Policy on Environmental Education, however, the educational practices generated do not always transcend the institutional level. Also, it has been notorious to note the relationship between the conceptual clarity of the -PRAE and the discourses generated by the actors of the educational community. Regarding the visible development approaches in the -PRAE, it is evident the recurrence of a discourse on sustainable development, the weakness of a possible criticism of the limitations of this approach and the particular connection-disconnection between environmental educational practices and practical demand and discursive that would entail coherently assume the development approach enunciated in school life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEspecismo en el currículo: Interpretación de los contenidos de los lineamientos curriculares expedidos por el MEN para la asignatura ciencias naturales y educación ambiental, a luz de los planteamientos sobre el especismo y las posturas de los movimientos relacionados con la defensa y la consideración moral de los animales no humanos(2018) Fonseca Velásquez, Sandra Milena; Palacios Palacios, Erika; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThe speciesism is "the moral discrimination carried out according to the species" (Horta, 2004, p. 146), the concept was born in the 70's of the 20th century, as a result of the concern that many humans experiences when observing different critically negative phenomena, product of the cultural forms in which humans interact and coexist with other animal species. The awareness, understanding and reflection of the speciesism phenomenon, is the way in which it is possible to generate a transformation that leads to the overcoming of the problem of speciesism, and the educational communities, in all their forms, levels and contexts, are the ideal spaces invited to do this assignment. This proyect takes as an example, the review, analysis and interpretation of an educational curriculum, to verify that the reflective assignment of the speciesism phenomenon, is being carried out, and as motivating to propitiate this reflection more and more
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencias formativas de los postulantes del Seminario San Pablo Apóstol de Itagüí a la luz de la propuesta formativa franciscana(2019) Hinestroza Ramos, Dairon; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThis research called "Formative Experiences of the Postulants of the San Pablo Apostle Seminary of Itagui in light of the Franciscan Formative Proposal" belongs to the Human Development and Educational Contexts Line. The research will proceed in qualitative methodological terms, its approach is interpretive using qualitative techniques and tools. We would be wrong, if we denied, that we are in a moment for the whole Church at a crossroads in many dimensions. One of them is the vocational aspect, the number of young people who want to assume the religious lifestyle is minimal. To this it is added that the few who arrive, do not persevere. The Franciscan Province of Santa Fe in Colombia is not immune to this situation that is becoming more complex during the formative exercise. Without a doubt, the lack of vocational perseverance becomes one of the main problems in formative practices. This research illuminates the formative experiences of the Postulants so that they identify the true motivations for which they enter the Franciscan Community and thus strengthen in them a formative conscience that makes them the first people in charge of their process. The results provide comprehensive elements and analysis for candidates for the Franciscan religious life to be formed in and for the essential from the formative proposal of the Ratio Formationis Franciscanae (RFF)
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa libertad de la educación una competencia para la vida(2021) Villegas Llano, Oscar Iván; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsCharacterize the social, psychological and educational skills that should contribute to train teachers in vulnerable girls and adolescents at the Casa Mamá Margarita Educational Center, based on the experience of psychosocial and psychopedagogical intervention accumulated in said training scenario. This work is based on the compilation, organization and interpretation of information from the observation of behaviors, attitudes and discourses, for the subsequent interpretation of meanings, experiences and realities lived by girls and adolescents in the social and institutional context. Each of the aforementioned psychosocial problems suggests how, to a greater or lesser extent, they affect or influence each of the social skills for life mentioned, chosen and classified according to the type of vulnerable population of girls and adolescents, however, it was tried mention the possibility of how each problematic items could affect or at least influence certain social skills, including positively or negatively for the activation of their development, blockage or stagnation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPercepciones de las sexualidades en la escuela(2018) Gamboa Morales, Sergio Armando; González Marín, Yessica Tatiana; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThe social and cultural evidences in the country about discrimination and exclusion associated with the sexualities demands from school a pedagogic, political and ethical boarding of the reality mentioned, is reflected and materializes also in the educational processes. Purpose of this investigation was based on the interpretation of the perceptions of the sexualities that have a group of students of two educational institutions located in Yolombó and Carmen de Viboral, both towns of the department of Antioquia – Colombia. The methodology used was based on the hermeneutic approach, with a qualitative method and a study of multiple cases since the population were two groups of students of two different Educational Institutions. For the compilation of the information focal groups and direct observation was implemented. Which allowed to interpret the perceptions that have the students of the sexualities. From the information gathered in the fieldwork, is inferred that the students in their arguments do not possess a conceptual managing of the subcategories used in the analysis of the obtained information, since in their answers they give priority to the interest of the experience. Some students express across their arguments, the respect for the different manifestations of sexualities; the perceptions change depending on the exposed cases. On the other hand, though the students prove to be opened and respectful to the sexualities, there are contradictions in his speeches where there are perceiv stereotypes of inferiority and exclusion
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRepercusiones de los acontecimientos de violencia ocurridos en la comuna trece en los procesos de formación de estudiantes de grado séptimo en la Institución Educativa Concejo de Medellín(2021) Hoyos Casas, Nidian; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThis study is based on the analysis of the repercussions on the training processes of seventh grade students at the Concejo de Medellín Educational Institution, as a result of the violent events that occurred in the thirteenth commune during the years 2019-2020. In order to achieve this, it was necessary to characterize the situations of violence in said commune, which originated largely from violence between criminal gangs that operate in the area; Next, the transformations experienced by the students were analyzed, as a result of the experience lived during the years that they have inhabited that place that reveal the formative nature of those experiences and that from Freire's theory that formation is linked to the autonomy and emancipation of the man. The research was qualitative and hermeneutical, as a technique the interview was carried out using the instrument called interview script, which was applied to three groups: two of five students and one of three students, considered as focus groups, who declared their contributions that served to extract the categories and subcategories in the problems of violence of the thirteenth commune and the repercussions it brings for these young people, showing similarities and differences in their thinking, feeling and projection of the future that shows particular ways of perceiving a reality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTransformaciones críticas en los estudiantes del Programa Caminando en Secundaria 6°-7°, que generan la implementación de jardines verticales en la institución educativa Alfonso Upegui Orozco durante el año 2019(2020) Pavas Ocampo, Lubin; Arias Orozco, Edgar de JesúsThis research intended to know the critical practices and attitudes at the environmental level presented by the students of the Alfonso Upegui Orozco Educational Institution, located in Robledo-Pajarito and its possible potentialization or modification in the pro-environmental habits of the students, attending to the non-reduction of green areas in their sector; Due to the growth in the demand for housing solutions in the city and especially in this area, through actions such as the planting and care of vertical gardens in the Educational institution, as a mechanism for the protection of these spaces which are vital for the organisms. The population for this research was a community who presented diverse practices individually they were between twelve and sixteen years old; Besides, besides, the Educational Institution mixed, sixth and seventh grade, in the program called “Caminando a la Secundaria “Also, some of them presented characteristics such as: migrations between countries, forced displacement, consumption and distribution psychoactive substances, cutting, dysfunctional families, among others life and social dynamics. After carrying out research and pro-environmental projects with populations who present such marked characteristics and even segregation. It is possible to have favorable results in an academic, educational and environmental level in order to highlight aspects which scholars often do not talk about in academic environments.