Examinando por Autor "Galeano Bautista, María Ceila"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa alimentación saludable : un aspecto histórico cultural(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Cifuentes Rojas, Laura Cristina; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaPurpose. Identify the meanings of the healthy eating. Methodology. This type of study is descriptive and qualitative, we work with 10 participants, 5 children’s and 5 mothers or caregivers of the students of a school located in a rural zone, we do 2 and 3 interviews and participative observation. Results. The care of the food in different cases occur for the emotions and feelings that generate eating them, the reason of this is because the food ubicate them in their personal history that bring memories. For their is important that in this choice the food that becomes in the language of others and the interaction with their environment they identify like important because the food generate a longer life as they help to care the health, this is the principal preoccupation of the mothers or caregivers who are medidted for the economic factor for that reason the choice of the aliments is already a possibility question. Conclusion. It was understood that the people mean the healthy alimentation by a internalization process that consist in an inside re-construction of an out operation that could be a process of anchourage in this process there are and acceptation of the unknown object so from there generate the practices, this is the reason for what is indispensable understand the person by the cultural social space and his historic place.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConstrucción de relaciones intersubjetivas entre el joven sordo y oyente en un aula educativo regular(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Jurado Ávila, Diana Marcela; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaThe objective of this research was to determine how the inter-relationships between the deaf and listener are constructed in a regular classroom, understanding that intersubjectivity is generating means learning and builder of interactions between students in the classroom. It was used as semi-structured interviews teachers and students teaching strategies, and observations in the classroom space. Taking into account the identified categories of analysis that were later used in the discussion between the theory and the observed were done. Methodological techniques used are inscribed in a descriptive qualitative research. According to the identified throughout this research could recognize the importance of school with inclusive model in building interrelationships between deaf and listeners, since in this space through their interactions acquire knowledge and in turn They give meaning to their own knowledge through his word. A turn in the classroom could also be identified that cooperative interactions, union, support and respect among students, where knowledge in sign language, written language involved as a bridge of communication between them are built, where his word It is heard and taken into account. Another important point is the place of the deaf in the educational classroom, where according to the methodology of class employed by the teacher is allowed to participate in the class as their hearing peers, is according to how the teacher handles the class is that the young deaf can occupy a place with in the same classroom.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa influencia de la espiritualidad en la reconstrucción del significado de vida desde la perspectiva de pacientes que padecieron Leucemia Linfoblástica Aguda (LLA)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Cuellar Collazos, Mónica Viviana; Linares Monroy, Maria Alejandra; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaThe main purpose of this investigation is to understand how spirituality can revive the meaning of life of patients who are suffering from leukemia. In this study, a qualitative approach including descriptive and explanatory research has been used. To conduct the research, two leukemia patients between 12 and 16 years old were analyzed. Three semi-structured interviews executed with each patient provided the information used in this thesis. The interviews were coded and categorized into four categories: spiritual needs, meaning, resources and the rebuild of the meaning of life. As a result, the importance of love and gratitude were identified as important parts of the process for a good adaption, personal growth and therefore overcoming the disease.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProceso de inclusión laboral de guardas de seguridad en situación de discapacidad física en Cali(2012) Andrade Bejarano, Ana Fernanda; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaLa investigación tuvo como objetivo identificar cómo es el proceso de inclusión laboral de guardas de seguridad en situación de discapacidad física en Cali, el estudio fue cualitativo descriptivo. La muestra conformada por 3 hombres mayores de edad (entre 26 y 42 años), en situación de discapacidad física en sus piernas, limitación dada por un accidente, no es congénita y residentes en la ciudad de Cali. Se encontró que el proceso de inclusión laboral de los sujetos fue dado en tres fases: formación previa, prospección del puesto de trabajo y acompañamiento durante la inclusión laboral, sin embargo, este proceso e inclusión fue incompleto, ya que en la prospección previa de sus puestos de trabajo fue parcial y tampoco se dio un acompañamiento total por parte de la ARP y de su misma empresa.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRepresentaciones culturales de la prohibición y la legalización de las drogas vistas desde la opinión pública y marcos jurídicos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2016) Marín Restrepo, Juan Pablo; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaThe text makes a journey through different cultural representations arising both prohibitionists as pro-legalistic, each representation described is interpreted in two voices: the public and in some cases a legal framework. The language, used to identify and evaluate the sense that each one of the proposals representations; is also proposed, which are deduced the meaning of each of the embodiments described: 1) to the pro-legalistic, the president's speech of Colombia in search of a freer country and at the forefront; the reform law in Uruguay, the fight against drug trafficking; the use of coca in the Andean region; 2) and prohibitionists, religious morality, Carry A. Nation case; drug subculture, the benefits of being prohibited; Peru, an Andean region that rejects coca. The third chapter answers the above, proposing to focus his gaze on the contexts, ie each context must respond to their needs, therefore suggests that identity is respected, history and customs, however, a strong becomes stresses that there are contexts such as Latin America, the result of postcolonial processes and heavily moralized by Catholicism, which should not assume postures that is not theirs, as fashion and cultural consumption is bringing urban contexts, trends being apparently misconstrued. There and having approached by some different positions, is achieved conclude that there is a dialectical movement between individuals and context for the construction of identity, and that globalization tends to misuse of drug substances, and therefore not legalization is viable.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa significación de la discriminación por los homosexuales a partir de estereotipos de género en la familia(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Figueroa Ramírez, Jesús Mauricio; Jiménez Urruchurtu, Luis; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaThe aim of the present investigation was to analyze the significance of homosexual persons opposite to the discrimination based on the stereotypes of kind on the part of the family, this one itself was registered inside the qualitative descriptive method of investigation. The investigation had support from theoretical investigations, semi-structured interviews, utilization of images and others, which favored the boarding of the individuality of every participant before the discrimination towards the homosexual in his life, different tools were in use in order to have records that benefited the major profit of the information. Finally a categorization of the information was realized then to give him an analysis objective detailed and later the conclusion of the investigation. One thought that the stereotypes of kind fulfill a very important paper in the discrimination on the part of the family towards homosexual persons and that this population decides to isolate, to hide his sexual preference or to ignore this type of discrimination for which they it turns out slightly very negative that brings repercussions psicoemocionales, and it puts them in conflict with it same.