Examinando por Autor "García Escallón, Mercedes"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsumo de alcohol y conducta violenta en jóvenes de la Facultad de Educación, Ciencias Humanas y Sociales, de la Universidad San Buenaventura Seccional Cartagena(2015-10-01) Martínez Miranda, Liseth; Velilla Ortiz, Cindy; Peluffo Castro, Kiara; García Escallón, MercedesThis research is a descriptive quantitative and have a transversal domain, how a principal objective search to determine the relation between alcohol consumption and violent behavior in students physical education program at the University of San Buenaventura. In this research can generate long-term information as a basic for future prevention and intervention actions that give possible solutions to the problems which today can only be investigate from research interests.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDaños psicológicos en víctimas secundarias de homicidio(2016-11-01) Castillo Barón, Andrea Carolina; Hernández Ávila, Paola Andrea; García Escallón, MercedesThis research focuses on the psychological damage to some secondary victims of homicide, through exploration history of these people registered in the Bolívar branch victims unit. It is made from some important concepts for the identification of the subject to be investigated, such as are: damage, psychological damage, victim, victimization and murder classes. From the review of SCL-90 scale instruments and PTSD it is concluded that the results affirm the theories raised in various research on psychological harm, on the other hand, differential aspects will also be recognized in the same investigation, which will be later in the results presented.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesempeño neuropsicológico en pruebas de funciones ejecutivas y frontales en mujeres condenadas por delitos violentos en un centro penitenciario de Cartagena(2015-10-01) Arzuaga Calderón, Katerin; Jiménez Parodi, Marelvis Carolina; García Escallón, MercedesThe following research is based on forensic neuropsychology, applying interdisciplinary legal neuropsychology in order to contribute to the understanding of behavior with legal implications environments. The main objective was to describe the neuropsychological test performance and frontal executive functions in a sample of three women convicted of violent crimes (personal injury and criminal conspiracy), in the prison of San Diego Cartagena, with a methodology of descriptive quantitative approach, not experimental, multiple case design diagnostic evaluation, through the process of neuropsychological assessment of them in the included clinical observation, neuropsychological interview and neuropsychological battery of Executive Functions and Frontal (BANFE), to obtain performance characteristics in the roles of women who engage in this type of criminal behavior. It was concluded that there is a difference between performance on the functions associated with orbitomedial area among women who committed the crime of conspiracy to commit a crime (which includes actions such as murder, kidnapping and extortion) and convicted of personal injury, alterations in finding orbitomediales convictions for conspiracy.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNiveles de estrés postraumático en víctimas del conflicto armado de la comunidad LGBTI del departamento de Bolívar(2015-10-01) De La Rosa Marrugo, Carola; Jiménez Triviño, María Alejandra; González Tatis, Maria José; García Escallón, MercedesThis research project is the result of a quantitative approach, in which the levels of posttraumatic stress in people LGBTI community victims of the armed conflict of Bolivar described, trying to create a fundamental contribution in relation to the victimology and gender studies within internal armed conflict. In the analysis of the results high navels avoidance, re-experiencing and physiological anxiety in the sample used were found, accounting for some sequels or damage arising from the war and the need to create mechanisms for effective intervention and specialized for boarding thereof..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNiveles de violencia intrafamiliar en adolescentes con consumo de sustancias psicoactivas(2016-04-01) Casseres Palomino, Francelis Elena; Lidueñas Puello, Maryoris; Suárez Bonfante, Gaby; García Escallón, MercedesThis work of research entitled "levels of violence domestic in adolescents with consumption of substances psychoactive in two institutions of the city of Cartagena of Indian, has as purpose describe the presence of violence domestic in them adolescents." Will demonstrate various problem in the family educational and sociocultural. In reference to this, is took a population object of study comprised by 72 adolescents in ages of 14 and 17 years where the majority of these young not is were school. For this reason, it is convenient to develop this since project which allows you to address an issue that influences the well-being. The methodology used was through the research quantitative descriptive, where is applied the instrument questionnaire from exposure to the violence of Orue and Calvete (2010). Is conducted review literature highlighting authors as Ledoux, Quezada, Florez, among others. For this research raised the following question would what are the levels of violence domestic in adolescents with consumption of substances psychoactive in two institutions of the city of Cartagena of Indian? Highlighting results as the receptivity of adolescents in the implementation of the questionnaire of exposure to violence, obtaining as a result that the majority of these young people are exposed to domestic violence. In conclusion, is evidence that and of the causes of the violence domestic is the consumption de substances psychoactive.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRepresentaciones sociales en torno al trabajo infantil y la escuela en niños, niñas y adolescentes no escolarizados y sus cuidadores, pertenecientes a una fundación en Cartagena de Indias(2015-10-01) Acuña Caro, Daniela Carolina; Vega Baza, Carolina Paola; García Escallón, MercedesThis research was performed in the city of Cartagena de Indias, where one of the most serious problem of every year was addressed, as it is child labor, which a ccording to The International Labor Organization, is defined as “any work that deprives children of their childhood, of their potential and of their dignity, and that is harmful to their physical, psychological and educational development " (ILO, 2011), which intend to analyze the social representations to wards work and children school, teenagers with no education and their care givers between the ages of 8 and 15 years and that belong to a foundation in the city of Cartagena de Indias. To perform this analysis, data collection techniques were used, as semistructured interviews, with a sample of ten children and no educated teenagers, and a focus group with a sample of ten caregivers, taking as evidence the audio recordings that were approved with a prior notification through informed consent..