Examinando por Autor "Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey"
Mostrando 1 - 12 de 12
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Capacitación y Entrenamiento Bomberil Caldas - Antioquia(2019) Gutiérrez Figueroa, Stefanny; Fernández Romero, Yuliana; Pino Pino, Diego Armando; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyThis research is based on the expressed need by the voluntary fire service of the metropolitan area of Valle de Aburrá, to show new and better conditions for its volunteers and external services such as hiring and companies agreements. The objective is offer an excellent training and advice about the internal security. The fire brigades obtain resources from the contracts to sustain their centers. In order to respond this need was made a documentary and project field research. As a result was established the requirements that a fire training center should have for the proper development of body activities like how it works and what are the characteristics of the enviroment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de fomento para la salud mental(2020) Agudelo Arboleda, Maria Fernanda; Londoño Mesa, Juan Carlos; López Aristizabal, Alejandro; Mejía Barrera, Carlos Alberto; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Villegas, Gilberto; Henao Loaiza, Diego Alejandro; Marín Herrera, Carlos AlbertoThe Center for the Promotion of Mental Health is a building that can offer a series of programs, spaces and activities that help the care and recovery of people who have early mental disorders, such as stress, unipolar depression, behaviors caused by alcohol and hallucinogens, anxiety and epilepsy, which are caused by biological, genetic, congenital factors, as well as by the natural and social aspects in which the individual lives. This architectural project is located in the El Castillo neighborhood of the city of Medellín.One of the most important activities for these patients with mental disorders is the insertion they will have in society, in this case in the neighborhood community of El Castillo. Different spatial, social and natural strategies will be provided where mental patients and the inhabitants of the neighborhood can integrate and thus reduce the prejudice that exists in the face of mental illness, as well as foster an interest and care for this issue.Through organic architecture and its combination with vegetation, and other factors such as the perception of space and the sensory, we seek to provide a mental well-being to the two types of users, where they can appropriate the spaces, take a walk , enjoy art, reading, physical and group activities, a coffee, spaces on mental health care, that is to say that mental patients and the inhabi-tants of the neighborhood leave their routine that absorbs them to discover and stimulate their mind through these alternatives proposed by the development center
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de tecnificación deportiva para deportistas de alto rendimiento(2019) Lopera Morales, Estefanía; Salazar Yepes, Andrés; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Pino, Diego ArmandoThe sports technification center for high performance athletes proposes a equipment that welcomes all the public of sports professionals to accompany them in their growth process as athletes and in this way increase the probability of success in national and international competitions, since He found a gap in the technique of athletes of multiple disciplines and although strength and resistance were superior to other athletes in the world, technique was his achilles heel. We chose the municipality of Medellín to project this building close to the Atanasio Girardot Sports Unit and to serve as complementary equipment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepción espacial de edificaciones sostenibles: Edificio público complementario al Parque Biblioteca Débora Arango a partir de la mitigación del impacto negativo de la arquitectura en el medio ambiente(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2022) Calderón Serna, José Alexander; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyEl Parque Cultural y Biblioteca Pública Débora Arango (P.B.D.A) situado en Envigado es un espacio de carácter multidisciplinario para el desarrollo de talento humano y la difusión cultural, sin embargo, la arquitectura de este espacio supone una aproximación fría y cosmética de respuesta hacia el cambio climático y los efectos adversos de la actividad humana sobre éste. En un contexto mundial donde diferentes entes gubernamentales, legales, sociales y científicos advierten, promulgan y exigen la mitigación urgente de los impactos negativos sobre el medio ambiente, la arquitectura bioclimática que se relaciona con la implementación de energías no renovables, con el mínimo gasto, y uso lógico de la construcción para una armonía con el ambiente, supone un aprovechamiento de las condiciones climáticas implementando una estructura arquitectónica concordante con la tecnología, perfeccionando el balance de eficiencia energética: uso controlado de energía y mitigación de emisiones de gas carbónico (CO2). Se pretende entonces, traducir las premisas de la arquitectura bioclimática en estrategias de diseño plausibles para un nuevo edificio anexo al P.B.D.A que mejore la respuesta ambiental de éste importante conjunto de edificaciones y espacios públicos en la ciudad de Envigado.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDistrito patrimonial(2020) Franco García, Ana Luisa; Copete Mayo, Sebastián; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Abad, Hernán Andrés; Villa Montoya, FelipeThe historiccenter of Medellín is characterized by itshigh economic dynamics and itsconcentrationof heritagebuildings, whichshow theconstantevolutionof thecity; however, allthesegoodnessof the plaseare affectedby physical and perceptual factors, which prevent people from ap tthat determines of the identity of the city.Consider ing this issue, we decidedto raiseand address the followingre search question: Howto en hance the heritage of Medellín and the urbanimage that contextualizesit ?This questionled usto seekoutstrategiesto promote the existingac tivities and improve the visual comfort, allof the maimedat presen ting the importance of the connec the ritageas the link bet weensocial dynamics and historic memory of Medellín city. We genera tesector strategies in orderto detect prevailing characteristics of eachsector: suchas pedestrianflows, publicspace, vocation of sector and vegetation, whichare crucial when generating spaces of patrimonial quality given thatit serves as a bridge bet ween social and economic dynamics, and cultural dynamics by provid ing new ways of preserving the heritage and itscontext. Finally, we propose an urban intervention project that meets the needs of public space, enhances the commercial sector, generatesnew cultural areasand heritage preservation areas with contemporary architectur etha ten hances and preserves the historicmemoryof the citythrough theordering of publicspace, deckinterventionand social interactionactivities.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias proyectuales para la revitalización del barrio Prado(2020) Martínez Gómez, Astrid Carolina; Muñetón Pérez, Isabel Cristina; Valencia Vásquez, María Camila; Jaramillo Uribe, German de Jesús; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Abad, Hernán Andrés; Marín Herrera, Carlos Alberto; Londoño Mesa, Juan CarlosPrado presented what would be the first upper class neighborhood ideals for the city, not only for its highly diverse architectural samples, in sizes, styles, shapes and construction methods, but also because it represented the vision that upper class families had about how the modernity of a city that sought an endless way to get closer and closer to the Architectural movement proposed by the European and American cities of the moment should be.However, a number of events related to economic crises, the construction of new roads, the modernization of the centerof the city, and the growth of new concepts and neighborhood developments, separated Prado from the context that previously attracted the upper class of Medellin. Proposals to revitalize the neighborhood, restore its identity and activate it again as an important historical component of the city, have been constant in recent years, some of these have been carried out more successfully than others, however, the results theyhave had never brought what is expected of it to the neighborhood, sothis research paper it is intended to be used as a tool that allows to revitalize the image and urban structure of Prado, from pilot proposals of uses, liberationof spaces that are currently closed,and enhance those lotsthat allow new interventions.that also in the end will allow to give the Prado neighborhood a new image and an urban structure, with the ideal of bringing new social dynamics and enhance those that in some way allow Prado to integrate in to the modern city without losing its heritage values
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntersticio hospitalario como evento social(2021) Arbeláez Giraldo, Juan Pablo; Quintero López, María Camila; Machado Galvis, Sindy Vanessa; Abad Abad, Hernán Andrés; Marín Herrera, Carlos Alberto; Henao Loaiza, Diego Alejandro; Villegas Día, Francisco Gilberto; Londoño Mesa, Juan Carlos; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyIn the last decade, the architecture for healing and care has continuously been worried with the need to humanize hospital environments. Despite the monotony of this design goal, in today's Colombia, the concept of humanizing a hospital space has rarely been taken up and analyzed in depth. For this reason, the pre-sent investigation has been developed from studies of hospitals inside and outside of Co-lombia, in order to understand the needs of humanist design.With that said, we pretend to evoke the term interstice to respond the needs of hospitals in these “in between” spaces, creating new pro-grams to facilitate the human experience through design. However, this concept is di-vided into basic spatial qualities that allow its identification, such as: the biophilia, the atri-um, the intrinsic and the hybrid. These places take a more holistic approach to the hospital care, since it takes the healing environment and social exchange into consideration. As a result, a more welcoming and diverse hospital will be presented, it returns to previous hori-zontal designs to improve circulation and communication.The hospitals are already built, all that is needing is the intervention of the interstice.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoManifestaciones urbanas, una respuesta desde la arquitectura y el espacio público al intersticio urbano de Industriales, Medellín(2020) Arcila López, Ana María; López Garcés, Valentina; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Salazar Villegas, ManuelaOn city’s conformation, there´s someempty spaces that have been deliberately, others as a result of urban, indutrial or mobility interventions (our interest is on the lastone) on a big scale, those have been denominated “terrain vague”1 or “ no-places”2, spaces that respresents, as said Ignasi de-Solá Morales, a way out or refuge of a overwhelm homogeneity” that nowadays is sufferinfg our urbes. Those represents a challenge when they are going to be intervene, specially because of their social factor of indetermination and if they suffer strong interventions, will change their special dinamics. As said Auge, “places and spaces, places and no-places are intetwined. The no-places´possibility is never absent of any space that it be (Auge, 1992, p. 110). To intervene those no-places involve in a big aspect affects the close places´ dinamics, that contains it,whereby we have decided to establish a guide strategy of how can start an intervention process about them. specially on Industriales, Medellin`s case
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo Arquitectónico de centro de transición penitenciario y su papel en el proceso de reinserción social en el municipio de Amagá(2021) Pérez Jaramillo, Alejandro; Giraldo Zuluaga, Laura Cristina; Zapata Correa, Pablo Alberto; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyPrison models and their deficiencies, such as overcrowding, conduct, torture and recidivism of crimes previously committed, are analyzed. Likewise, the lack of knowledge about the phy-sical infrastructure that leads to social degradation due to the quality of the service that affects health conditions and the low priority given to the reintegration of prisoners into society. With this, it is proposed to develop a design principle for the rehabilitation of the human character with guidelines aimed at the re-socialization of convicts located in El Valle de Abu-rrá through sustainable parameters, programs developed with basic requirements to address a re-socialization such as a good accommodation, quality basic education, health with basic and psychological care, justice where they are advised on their legal process and a job that serves to redeem and reduce their sentence in pursuit of the quality of life of prisoners and their authorities, taking into account the contrast between the parties and the needs of each.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPaisaje cultural (Centro de Agroturismo) / Marinilla(2020) López Vélez, Verónica; Gil Restrepo, Luisa María; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Salazar, Manuela; López, SantiagoThe identity of a place is created by the physical space and the way its inhabitants adopt it, this can be de-fined as a cultural landscape and it can be influenced by the regular transformation of place. In some mu-nicipalities of Antioquia, this development is endeavouring to have tourism as the main economic activi-ty, setting aside the agricultural identity that it had, therefore, changing costumes and the architectural typologies of the place. In Marinilla, the suburban ground is the most suitable for intervenience, it is where the uses become mixed and the different users adopt the place, both the permanent users and the sporadic users. The investigation permits to acknowledge the identity of the place and to reset the cultural landsca-pe; the solution can be conceived from norms, State plans, or by the architecture; by proposing architectu-ral typologies and uses, taking into account the characteristics of the place (countryside houses, patios, ga-lleries, greenhouses) and the new typologies that can transform that identity (tall buildings and industry). A master plan that works as a threshold between the urban zone and the rural zone, and the tou-rism use and agricultural use is proposed. This net is connected with three action units: an agro-tou-rism node, a commercial nod, and an agro-residential node; it’s in the first -agro-tourism- where the-re are more opportunities to take advantage of the mixture of uses and where the users are located. It is concluded that it’s appropriate to design a public building to support the recovery of the agricultural activity and also to make it a touristic attraction, complementing it with pedagogy and commerce. A place for the reception, storage, transport, transformation, and commercialization of different typical products of Marinilla. The study of the typologies and context is taken into account to be pertinent to the natural place and to enable the resetting of the cultural landscape.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPiloto para la innovación y tecno-logía automotriz / B Sagrado Corazón de Jesús(2020) Puerta Álvarez, Giomar; Parra Escobar, Yudi; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyThis research is developed from the observation of the urban landscape of the Barrio Triste sector, located in suburb 10, La Candelaria, in the city of Medellín. The dynamics of the community create a chaotic reflection of the current outlook in this area of the city. There are many mechanics in the area so streets are strewn about with old and broken vehicles and with many more parked on sidewalks because people look for answers or solutions for their cars. Barrio Triste is known as the most visited automotive epicenter of the city.Based on the reflection that establishes the landscape of the automotive dynamics in the neighbour-hood, concerns arise about the social, urban and economic activities of the area. It was found how the dynamics of the automotive activity generated specific characteristics in the landscape that differed from other areas in the city, which focused the research on three points of analysis: polluting effects of the automotive activity, spatial occupancy of public areas and homogeneity in applications of the area.Taking into account all of the above, a proposed architectural project should be considered to make the most out of the automotive sector's activity and complementary dynamics as a response to the current problems. A project that offers new features for future technologies of the automotive sector, generates renewable energy alternatives and takes advantage of natural resources. A site that, due to its charac-teristics, aims to provide new dynamics and activities and therefore generates different components and mixed applications that complement the project. In this way, it recovers public space, declutters the sector and creates a more diverse economy that can contribute to the development of the sector and thus, the city.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTejidos reestructurantes nuevos entornos culturales(2020) Galeano Celis, Andrea; Zuñiga Fuquene, Valeria; Povea Tamayo, Carolina; Marín Herrera, Carlos Alberto; Henao Loaiza, Diego Alejandro; Ramírez Hincapié, Liliana María; Gilberto Villegas, Francisco; Abad, Hernán Andrés; Londoño Mesa, Juan Carlos; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyEste proyecto busca conectar los bordes urbanos del municipio de Santa fe de Antioquia a su centro histórico don-de actualmente están concentradas todas las actividades y equipamientos culturales que le han dado un alto valor de conjunto al lugar. La estrategia a utilizar es una malla cultural que integre el cine, la música y la gastronomía como elementos repre-sentativos de la tradición en el municipio. Para esto se realiza una lectura del territorio en cada uno de estos tres componentes, a partir de criterios que posteriormente permitirán identificar puntos existentes y propuestos para la conformación de ejes que harán parte de la malla. De este modo se consolidarán ejes transversales y longitudina-les que hoy son característicos de los recorridos en Santa fe, así se conformará una nueva estructura urbana, la cual será particular por tener diferentes espacios dedicados a la cultura, que se plantearán a través de un plan ur-bano y se desarrollará en etapas según su radio de influencia permitiendo conectar los diferentes barrios.Finalmente se realizará el diseño de la primera etapa del plan, la cual se proyecta con el mayor radio de influencia y atracción en la malla