Examinando por Autor "Holguín Pineda, Duber León"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAporte desde una visión crítica a la gestión educativa(2018) Montoya Arboleda, Eddy Johana; Torres David, Mabel Ysnury; Holguín Pineda, Duber Leónarticle shows a critical look at educational management. First, a historical trace is made of the way in which the organizations have been administered, to understand why there are ways in which organizations are maintained in time from physical repression to the colonization of the minds, to achieve the benefits of the organization. Secondly, governmentality is presented as a new form of management of societies in which the state delegates responsibility to the individuals and institutions that make it up, self-governance and self-discipline; Finally a reflective contribution is made in which it proposes to think of a new management of the institutions where there is place to be flexible in this changing world and in a society that requires it, a management that adapts to the context and with creativity assumes the risks that will be presented, to emphasize in the process of administration thinking of the subjects, rather than in the results or material benefits that one wants to obtain for the institution, where the educational manager does not occupy a figure of authoritarianism but a leader that transforms
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIndignación pedagógica y el maestro de siempre(2017) Penagos Bedoya, Argiro de Jesús; Holguín Pineda, Duber LeónPedagogical indignation is critical reflection, consents and sincere that it is for him the deep contextualization of the educational reality; He contrasts the difference between education as a process of training and training as a process of humanization. The objective of this reflection is that education is reorient to the integral formation, characterized by both educators and learners ethical and competent freedom. The pedagogical content must strengthen the reflection on the humanization of the actors. Educators and learners are propositional where also learn to develop healthy life skills. The master always is proactive in reflection, dialogue and participation, challenging ignorance and converts it into thought reasonable and favorable for others; his speech is transcendent and transversal; in his educational work contributes to the recovery of the loving attitude in the cognitive process of learners, is seriously committed to the training and not with training. Both educators and learners live the coherence between what they say and do; they preach and live the true freedom in learning
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl maestro como intelectual orgánico: un sujeto psicosocial y político(2015) Holguín Pineda, Duber León; Muñoz Gaviria, Diego AlejandroEl presente trabajo de grado nace del interés con el concepto de maestro enmarcado en el contexto escolar buscando alternativas para hacer frente a la denominada modernidad, que desde un discurso hegemónico que muta su presentación continuamente (llámese tecnologías educativas, gerenciamiento educativo, competencias) conserva su intención en la educación: conservar sujetos hacer dóciles, obedientes y útiles a su producción en masa. Tratando de comprender los acontecimientos que se generan más allá de la situación de interés. Se busca comprender cómo ese maestro es condicionado desde su misma formación y acción, pero también señalar puntos de fuga en los cuales puede generar movimientos de cambio y de resistencia ante una realidad que resulta agobiante e insostenible. Entonces, partiendo de la reflexión del malestar que vive en su día a día, se expondrá alternativas de trasformación a su modo de hacer pedagogía que necesariamente serán atravesadas por una reflexión sobre su ser.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta gerencial para la elaboración del manual de procedimiento de la División de Servicios Generales de la Fundación Universitaria Seminario Bíblico de Colombia “FUSBC”(2018) Díaz Vásquez, Yinet Liliana; Holguín Pineda, Duber LeónThe objective of this work is to create a procedure manual for the General Services Division of the Biblical Seminary Foundation of Colombia. This work is guided by the guidelines of quantitative, descriptive research, and for the collection of information, a mechanism of action is created to identify the considerations that heads of dependencies, divisions and areas have in relation to the General Services Division's theme. of the institution. When analyzing the results of the survey, it is found that the heads of each of the dependencies and divisions consider the general services important since they are support for the management of all other areas in the fulfillment of the institutional mission. They are not clear if there is a General Services Division in the institution and they do not have documented / implemented / certified processes. From there arises the recommendation to describe processes, demarcate functions of officials, develop protocols, establish procedures, flow chart, manuals and others to structure the said Division. The procedure manual will allow the appointment of a head to direct this Division
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRetos y perspectivas de la formación docente para la inclusión y el aprendizaje cooperativo(2017) Arredondo Villa, Natali; Osorio Arteaga, Yenyfer; Holguín Pineda, Duber LeónThe present work intends to give an analysis with respect to teacher training as a tool for teacher construction that entails a greater acceptance of the educational system, and with it, the training of students as subjects of a politically acceptable within De A troubled environment. This is the methodology of teamwork, as the construction line widely accepted for the training of learners and students, so that their time allows the adequate growth of the institution and the educational environment. In the end, it is a matter of giving a series of conclusions and recommendations through the investigation, with the intention of demonstrating why cooperative work is fundamental to attend to inclusive education not only for Special Educational Needs, but to say that All people have different rhythms of learning, and that requires trained and trained teachers