Examinando por Autor "Jaramillo Valencia, Bairon"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl acoso laboral dentro de la profesión docente en maestros pertenecientes a diez instituciones educativas de Medellín(2021) Alzate Zuluaga, Nevardo Antonio; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThis study had the purpose of understanding the way in which teachers belonging to ten educational institutions in Medellín perceive workplace harassment in the exercise of their teaching profession. As a methodology, the qualitative paradigm is used, as well as the hermeneutical approach, applying collection techniques such as surveys, semi-structured interviews and focus groups, specifically to fifteen teachers of both sexes, belonging to ten official educational institutions of Medellín; teachers who must have suffered, suffered or evidenced that other teachers suffered from workplace harassment situations during the last two years. The research allows to conclude that being the object of constant situations of workplace harassment leads the victim, on many occasions, to feel demotivated when going to his job. Moreover, to isolate themselves from their co-workers or to be isolated by them for fear of being harassed too. Among the findings, it can be identified that descending vertical bullying is the most frequent in the education sector, even in times of pandemic, since from working at home through virtuality, multiple expressions of cyberbullying that disturb the daily performance of the teacher or teacher director have been generated. Finally, as an emerging category, there arises —within the naturalness of the investigation— workplace harassment from the superior power relationship upon the subordinate, who ends up submitted with the consequent impact on his citizenship exercise
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño e implementación micro-curricular como estrategia de desarrollo de la competencia comunicativa en lengua extranjera : inglés(2021) Yepes Suárez, Maykcoll Stevens; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe development of communicative competence in the foreign language: English of Institution Educariva (I.E.) Centro Formativo de Antioquia (CEFA) students does not match the national goals, despite the initiatives and contributions of Ministerio de Educacion Nacional (MEN) and Proyecto Colombia Bilingüe. The paradigm of this research is qualitative and its approach is hermeneutic. It aims to assess the effects of microteaching design and implementation as a strategy for the development of communicative competence in the foreign language: English, for eleventh grade CEFA students. To do this, the techniques of document review, non-participatory observation and semi-structured interview are applied to characterize the way in which they develop the competence, describe the way in which they respond to the implementation of a microteaching proposal and detail how the competence is developed through it. From the results of this research, the components related to the frequent following of instructions and participation by the students stand out. It is concluded that the design and implementation of alternative microteaching proposals to the traditional ones is pertinent, in which an atmosphere of trust prevails and added to teamwork, facilitate the inclusion and development of communicative competence in the foreign language: English
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIngreso y culminación de procesos integrales a partir del fenómeno de extranjeridad(2021) Henao Ferraro, Laura Alejandra; Montoya Gallego, Mariana; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe purpose of this project was to analyze the way in which teachers belonging to Fundación ¡Vivan los Niños! perceive the foreignness phenomenon in the entry and completion dynamics of integral processes in the Convivencia group. Regarding the method, this project was carried out from a qualitative paradigm and a hermeneutical approach; in addition, the collection techniques applied were: a semi-structured interview, a focus group and a non-participant observation. According to the results and conclusion, it is clear that through this research it was determined that entry and completion of integral processes in ¡Vivan Los Niños! has not been affected by the arrival of the foreign population, since the institution opens its doors to families who live in Medellín in vulnerability conditions and extreme poverty, regardless their nationality. It is also discussed that derogatory and pejorative treatment of Colombian children to foreigners, or vice versa, are discourses learned in society, specifically in Medellín context, insomuch as several units of analysis indicated that this is a very regionalist scenario
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl lenguaje no verbal en la producción de lenguajes expresivos(2021) Galvis Castañeda, Daniela; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe objective of this research was to analyze how non-verbal language encourages fourth grade students from Colegio Cooperativo San Antonio de Prado in the production of expressive languages during Spanish language classes. Relating to the method, this study was oriented under the qualitative paradigm and a hermeneutical approach; likewise, the techniques used to collect the information were: an unstructured interview, a non-participant observation and a closed survey. With respect to the results, these participants use literature in Spanish language classes as the main vehicle to communicate because of teachers' incentive and concern to improve the reading and writing processes; thus, expressions such as music, theater, dance and drawing are practiced to a lesser extent. In education, more importance is given to verbal language, leaving aside the non-verbal one; as a consequence, teachers limit themselves to making it known in a simple way and without generating awareness of its use. Concerning the discussion and conclusions, verbal language in expressive languages production is a quite good tool for mainstreaming the contents from different areas of knowledge. Therefore, this language is gaining strength in virtuality, inasmuch as students apply it when communicating through their social networks and digital applications.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura infantil en el desarrollo de la competencia lecto-escritural a través de las temáticas curriculares(2021) Ariza Rivera, Yenifer; Mejía Patiño, Diana Trinidad; Uribe Toro, Sara Janeth; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThis degree work named Children's literature in literacy competence development through curricular topics is a research proposal that emerges from the work in the pedagogical practices, specifically in the teaching work, and as a response to the question ¿How does children's literature influence the development of literacy competence through the curricular topics of teachers in charge of first, second and third grades in elementary school, from three educational institutions in the Aburrá valley? Regarding this approach, there are some theoretical references that support this thesis: Colomer, Cervera, Rubio and the Curricular Guidelines of the National Education Ministry (NEM). In the methodology, it is used the qualitative paradigm through a hermeneutical approach, both are focused on experiential and interpretive aspects; on the other hand, it is performed a non-probabilistic sampling according to the selection of the analysis units, getting as a result 11 teachers of first, second and third grades in elementary education; all of them are from three different public institutions in the Aburrá valley, Antioquia. Finally, in relation with the application of techniques, there were used surveys and interviews, having as a result a set of findings about the importance of implementing children’s literature within the curriculum in the acquisition of reading and writing processes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lúdica en los procesos de lectoescritura(2021) Robledo Grajales, Yury Alejandra; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironEl objetivo de este trabajo fue analizar cómo las actividades lúdicas promueven el proceso de lectoescritura de los estudiantes en la asignatura de lengua castellana en grado primero del Instituto Ferrini. En lo referente al método, este estudio se basó en un paradigma cualitativo con enfoque hermenéutico; y de la misma forma, contó con resultados obtenidos de las técnicas de recolección de información, tales como observación no participativa, entrevista no estructurada y revisión documental. Sobre los resultados a través de la investigación, se pudo analizar que la lúdica es una herramienta práctica para los docentes y genera respuestas positivas cuando se usa en procesos de lectoescritura. Respecto a la discusión y conclusiones, los docentes deben desarrollar ideas creativas que acompañen las clases y las hagan amenas para cada estudiante que desea aprender; consecuentemente, la lúdica es una herramienta versátil para los docentes. Los primeros grados de escolaridad son indispensables para la formación de los niños, por tal razón se debe hacer uso de la variedad de elementos que se pueden encontrar en el medio educativo, para que los niños se gocen este proceso tan importante y se cree en ellos una cultura de lectoescritura.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl sentido a la vida a partir de la percepción del fenómeno de la muerte en los estudiantes del grado 11 de la Institución Educativa Yermo y Parres(2021) Vargas Jaramillo, José Manuel; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe present study is intended to understand the way in which 11th grade students from Institución Educativa Yermo Parres give meaning to life based on the perception that they have about death phenomenon during Religious Education classes. Regarding the method, this research proposed a qualitative paradigm with a phenomenological research stance; likewise, the results were the product of the application of some collection techniques, such as topic narratives, non-participant observations and focus groups, in a number of 16 volunteers students (participants) from 11th Grade, who have had an experience with death in a way: naturally, violently or accidentally. According to the results, it can be established that through this research it was determined that (I) death is perceived from its environment of occurrence and intrinsic approach, and the response to it is given from a social approach as well as an institutional support; moreover, (II) the meaning of life implies a social and inexorably personal fact, as well as the existence of debatable social factors and a continuous construction of that condition. Finally, it is suggested that students give meaning to life based on a constant construction of reasons, which are variable and changeable over time, and can be favorable or adverse; thus, even death as an inevitable fact causing pain and grief could become a meaning of life