Examinando por Autor "Muñoz Cano, Roberto Carlos"
Mostrando 1 - 14 de 14
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa acción formativa de la comedia(2015) Muñoz Cano, Roberto Carlos; Muñoz Gaviria, Diego AlejandroLa acción formativa de la comedia se construye desde el ‘juego parresiástico’ una mirada que comprende la acción discursiva de la comedia como aquella tensión entra la verdad y el riesgo que se corre al pretenderla o enunciarla. Es decir, como la franqueza de enunciar lo sensible y lo concreto puede llevar al comediante entendido desde la categoría emergente en el pensamiento de Foucault, (2004) denominada ‘parresía’ como agente de verdad. Término cuya acción discursiva dibuja una línea entre la vida y la muerte, entendiendo así, que aquello que se enuncia ante el mundo se arriesga a no ser lo apropiado, a no ser lo legitimo, pero en el fondo está dotado de sentido y conciencia. En consecuencia, hablamos de un mundo que no está preparado para escuchar ‘verdad’, pero también hablamos de un mundo donde el comediante ‘parresía’ está dispuesto a portar la y enunciarla así el precio sea la vida misma.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividad física y su horizonte genealógico entre el cuidado de sí y el sistema penitenciario de la cárcel de Bellavista en la ciudad de Bello, Antioquia(2017) Bayarri Arboleda, Felipe; Echeverri Vallejo, Juan Camilo; Estrada Sánchez, Cindy; Ramírez Ruiz, Paola Julieth; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe development of this degree, is an opportunity to expose as is experience the physical activity and sport in the Bellavista penitentiary, it is located in the town of Bello, where the population is male. This space of seclusion is given because some individuals behave improperly, according to the laws that exist in our country, and are not appropriate or normal for the community. This detention center aims to admit and to ensure to the community of a threat of the aforementioned subjects, but this situation of closure tends to generate one even greater problem inmates and is the possible deterioration of his mental and physical health, because they will no longer have the same "freedoms" that had at the time. It is interesting, then learn habits arising in the penitentiary, pose a problem with regard to the practice of, physical activity, recreation and sport their importance or benefits and their anti-competitive effects, This work is to show those who live in these areas to originate from part of us, future physical educators futures, necessary solutions both for inmates and the community.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCurrículos en educación física escolar de la ciudad de Medellín que anteponen la categoría cuerpo como eje de tensión(2018) Montoya Puerta, Andrés Felipe; Ruiz Vélez, Jorge Ignacio; Vargas Metaute, Vanessa; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe present research entitled "Curricula in School Physical Education of the city of Medellín that put the body category as an axis of tension" has as main objective to recognize the tensions that exist in the curricula of physical school education of two educational institutions of the city of Medellín and as you put the body category as the axis of these tensions, for this a qualitative methodology was used, which goes hand in hand with a historical - hermeneutical paradigm, which seeks to understand and interpret reality, in turn a technique of collection of information known as documentary review. Thanks to the application of this technique, several results were found within this research, among which we can highlight the deportivist tendency of the physical education curricula, the conception of the body that one has within the institutions, loss of curricular identity, which leaves as a conclusion that it is necessary to think of a comprehensive education from the area of Physical Education where the center is not only the student, but also be taken into account the teacher, both humanized beings from
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDicotomías entre el ser y la entidad : reflexiones en clave critica para el Ser franciscano en la Licenciatura en Educación Física y Deportes de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Medellín(2019) Yarce Herrera, Diego Alejandro; Restrepo Quintero, Esteban; Lopera Fernández, Vanesa; Bustamante Álvarez, Víctor Hugo; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis research what you want is to analyze if the speeches used by teachers of the Faculty of education in the area of physical education correspond to the critical and reflective discourse posed by the University of San Buenaventura Medellín from his Franciscan education. Therefore, known since its inception, the Franciscan pedagogy used as autonomous principle at the University of San Buenaventura, which seeks that, the discourse of teachers Master's degree in physical education and sports, is consistent and is linked to the issues raised by this pedagogy, and apart from that practice and theory also work together as a strategy to be used in the training process. Likewise, also performed a trace of research and books related to "Being", based on an author such as Martin Heidegger in order to understand and measure this category to bring up the speeches of teachers and show how is located or which permeates at the University of San Buenaventura in terms of training in the Faculty of education. In this order, are looking for ways to relate to being with pedagogy institutional University of San Buenaventura Medellín, therefore this work arise 3 categories which are: being and the entity, being in education and being in physical education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación Física Bonaventuriana : una reflexión en clave crítica a partir del postconflicto en Colombia(2018) Giraldo Usma, Daniela; Gómez Muñoz, Jhon Alexander; Ríos Torres, Steven; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosWhen the process of social reintegration of the FARC group in relation to the topic of post-conflict, look for some benefits to the population such as better education, health, land restitution, employability and quality of life improvement. Thus, is suspected that there are difficulties between these themes of social reintegration, among them, we recognize the psychological assistance for the inclusion of the different parties involved, that is, victims, perpetrators, Colombian State, peasants, the industry, among others. However, the impact of the post-conflict in Colombian society has a too large dimensions, not only in the national but international territory; with the collaboration of many countries that have implemented peace laboratories, which seek to attend the aftermath of conflict, to assist in the creation of sustainable socio-economic development and a renewed education. The education, therefore, has a vital importance when looking to face the challenges adequately on the post-conflict issue, since with this we look for paths that lead towards a population enriched with knowledge in the face of conflict and coexistence issues. So, with the meaning of educational discourses in conflict we propose a central question ¿how can physical education, since the program of Bachelor's degree in physical education and sports of the University of San Buenaventura Medellin, build educational speeches to educate generations of post-conflict at its headquarters, as well as in Colombia?
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación física y sus contribuciones desde la pedagogía y la didáctica en la formación como proyecto de vida o cultivo de sí en el niño escolar(2019) Moreno Usuga, Diana Carolina; Martínez Zapata, Maria Fernanda; Arcila Escobar, Juliana; Martínez Uribe, Bairon; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosObjective: to recognize how physical education contributes from its pedagogy and didactics to training as a project of life or cultivation of itself in childhood, qualitative methodology through a documentary review, which provides the opportunity to know the environment and study the reality of education physical. Results: school physical education is considered fundamental in the life of human beings, because all the referents investigated are promulgated the importance that this has, in addition their methodologies and practices contribute positively in the growth of the child in school , through discovery by itself, it generates new alternatives that provide its future with different virtues such as responsibility, leadership, cooperation, integral growth and interpersonal relationships, which greatly helps a positive formation, both physical and mental. Conclusion: physical education is an area that from its methodologies and practices allows to think about life project for children through didactics, training and pedagogy, this helps the child to answer questions such as: who is, what does he want, where goes and other unknowns that occur throughout life
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFormación para el trabajo, claves pedagógicas para la educación en Colombia(2017) Areiza Goez, Edilson Fabián; Córdoba Robledo, Jhoan Manuel; Otálvaro Cardona, Héctor Alejandro; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe following research was done from a documentary tracing, from different studies and authors that talk about the formation for the work in Colombia in the century XX. From this process an objective was raised which tries to: build in key of pedagogy a history of training for work in Colombia. The qualitative method was used with a type of descriptive study and as instrument a tab of contents in which the information found was stored. The results of this research were the construction of three chapters which are: History of education in Colombia, the body in training for work, physical education and training for work. From an order of ideas and having many clear concepts it was possible to conclude that education contributes partially to the consolidation of a knowledge society.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImpacto del lacrosse en la cultura deportiva de la ciudad de Medellín(2021) Gómez Murillo, Juan Esteban; Zamora Osorio, Hamilton; Campillo Giraldo, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosIn team sports they require a series of physical and process skills cognitive skills that help make the best decision in complex situations that occur during competition, for this the athlete with his qualities analyzes the environment and possible solutions and must decide against the ircumstances of the situation. That is why this non-experimental descriptive research seeks to analyze through the observation of a cognitive plan in Medellín lacrosse athletes and the relationship in front of its development in decision-making. To evaluate decision-making before and after the intervention of a program of cognitive training in Medellín Lacrosse athletes was used as a tool decision style in sport questionnaire (CETD) that consists of questions that seeks to know their way of thinking, feeling and acting in front of their sport.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoJuegos de mesa: una estrategia metodológica para estimular las relaciones interpersonales en clases de educación física(2020) Cifuentes Molina, Daniel; Galvis Galvis, Ana María; González López, Camilo; Marín Rivera, Juan Fernando; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis article describes how board game contributes to being a methodological strategy to stimulate interpersonal relationships from physical education classes. For this purpose, fifty antecedents on board games in education and interpersonal relationships in the school environment were analyzed. Of which twenty backgrounds were selected specifically for the sample, fourteen references on interpersonal relationships and six more references on board games were taken in this background review, all in the school context. The content tabs are used as instruments. The results emphasized the multiple benefits of the proper implementation of board games in education from the different authors as a result of the documentary review. Therefore, it is concluded that, by applying intentionality, objectives and relevance from planning, board games become an ideal methodological strategy to stimulate interpersonal relationships in physical education classes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProcesos de creación de identidad, en las clases de educación física escolar : una lectura a partir del anime deportivo(2020) Cardona Gil, Cristian David; Muñoz Bedoya, Juan Felipe; Moreno Perea, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis work seeks to give an account of the importance and the relationship that sports anime has for the benefit of Physical Education classes, through the visualization of free time cartoons by young people who observe them, as a result of this It carries out a bibliographic analysis where a series of authors and investigations are investigated, which give a conception that leads to the clarification and understanding of the topic that is sought to be addressed, with this it is concluded that the consumption of anime, especially sports anime, by Young people serve to contribute to education, as certain characteristics that students adopt for their daily lives, voluntarily
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProcesos de creación de identidad, en las clases de educación física escolar: una lectura a partir del anime deportivo(2020) Cardona Gil, Cristian David; Muñoz Bedoya, Juan Felipe; Moreno Perea, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis work seeks to give an account of the importance and the relationship that sports anime has for the benefit of Physical Education classes, through the visualization of free time cartoons by young people who observe them, as a result of this It carries out a bibliographic analysis where a series of authors and investigations are investigated, which give a conception that leads to the clarification and understanding of the topic that is sought to be addressed, with this it is concluded that the consumption of anime, especially sports anime, by Young people serve to contribute to education, as certain characteristics that students adopt for their daily lives, voluntarily
- PublicaciónRestringidoUna propuesta curricular en educación física para los estudiantes de la Escuela Universidad Nacional sede Medellín, teniendo en cuenta algunos lineamientos de formación para la promoción de la salud en el 2017(2018) Zapata Puerta, Daniela; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosO trabalho apresentado tem como objetivo principal, desenhar uma proposta curricular em Educação física para os estudantes da escola Universidade Nacional a partir do conceito de formação para a promoção da saúde, com o fim de integrar em seu plano de área de Educação física temas de maneira transversal como são a sana alimentação e a atividade física. Para poder realizar a proposta curricular realizou-se um percorrido histórico da Educação física na Colômbia e se pesquisaram alguns dos seus parâmetros curriculares. Além disso se tem em conta os resultados de um teste de nutrição anual que se realiza na escola por meio da nutricionista da Universidade Nacional. A partir destas pesquisas e os resultados obtidos por um questionário aplicado a alguns estudantes da escola Universidade Nacional de Colômbia sede Medellín, se constrói um plano de área de Educação física para esta escola.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProvocaciones pedagógicas de las artes marciales mixtas a la lógica interna del fútbol deportivo(2019) Orozco Ortega, Juan Pablo; Martínez Granda, Santiago; Gómez Arbeláez, Andrés Felipe; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe sports field is a competitive environment and requires an intense and continuous practice of a discipline. Historically, martial arts have long been an important form of physical activity and education in the countries of East Asia. The present research, therefore, seeks to provide solutions to the unknowns that arise in the daily life of an athlete, in which if a combat sport is practiced especially MMA will help to improve the athlete who plays football, thus, who is running these training plans would have an improvement in physical and cognitive level for the competition. Hence, as a general objective it is to recognize whether the training of MMA help the pedagogical transfer in football in terms of performance training or competence based on a documentary review. In the research procedure a qualitative method of reality in the natural context was used; as a result, martial arts have become an integral part of sports and physical activities. Martial arts lead to a healthy lifestyle and cultural values that have both an educational and a recreational function in many Western countries. It is recommended to design a methodological guide to the technical foundations of mixed martial arts to achieve good motor development by children
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSao Pablo y la USP, una experiencia educativa, cultural y formativa(2012) Muñoz Cano, Roberto Carlos; González Palacio, Enoc ValentínCon la llegada a un país diferente con la ilusión de conocer una cultura tan extensa y diversa como la Brasilera, aparecen todo tipo de expectativas en cuanto a un proyecto de vida como estudiante de intercambio. Solo es posible hacer una percepción a través de los medios de comunicación y la formación previa adquirida como herramientas formativas y adaptativas ante un proceso de intercambio el cual implica la reconstrucción del ser sujeto social y cultural a la hora de enfrentar un proceso de adaptación socio cultural. Las expectativas ante el proceso de educación como estudiante de intercambio dentro de otra cultura que posee otras raíces, otro idioma y otras prácticas, conlleva a pensar como la formación dentro de la facultad de educación contribuye a la internacionalización de sus saberes a partir de su proyecto educativo y al mismo tiempo desde su propuesta formativa a través de herramientas pedagógicas, criticas, epistémicas, prácticas y competitivas para hacer frente a un modelo cultural que establece otros modelos de evaluación y propuesta metodológica para la formación profesional.