Examinando por Autor "Ortega Rojas, Carlos Mario"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del currículo del Colegio Gimnasio los Pinares para la construcción de una propuesta de direccionamiento estratégico de la gestión académica(2018) Flórez Restrepo, Daniela; Medina Díaz, Laura Andrea; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioThis research defined how the different elements from the curriculum work, to make a strategic direction proposition from Gimnasio los Pinares’ academic management. To achieve this goal a descriptive investigation was made with a qualitative phenomenological approach, following Hernández et al. (2014, p. 511), exploring, describing and understanding the experiences from Pinares’ community related to the curriculum. Because this was a shared design, the route was clear and it had minimum variations in the process. There were personal interviews, focus groups with opened, semi-structured and structured questions. At the end of this project, there were some conclusions made, associated with Pinares’ curriculum, showing coherence in many aspects from strategic and mission processes. Others were left opened in a reflective way, remarking the fact that they could keep working on them. Finally, gender differentiated education as one of the cornerstones of the School’s approach as a result of being objected and left behind. Consequently, there was a proposition responding to added value asked by the quality management. This could be similar to other schools, but in this case there is a theoretical foundation, in coherence between the pedagogical approach and the curricular design, in order to embody the objectives of this project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDificultades en la aplicación de estrategias de inclusión educativa en centros infantiles de la Corporación Educativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE)(2018) Gómez Lenis, Jazmín Andrea; Mosquera Córdoba, Libia Marcela; Tapias Márquez, Elizabeth; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioIn this research will be shown the results obtained during the investigation developed in Corporación Educativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE) located in the communes 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8 in Medellín. Its objective was to identify the difficulties in the implementation of projects of exploration with educational inclusion strategies used in CorporaciónEducativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE) working with early childhood. Using descriptive non experimental nature qualitative methodology, it allowed through the realization of field diaries made from observations and conducting a focus group, analyze and describe the difficulties founded during the investigation. It was concluded that the lack of support, information, training and resources are important factors affecting the work with children with any type of disability
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna educación inclusiva pensada desde la cuarta revolución industrial y el enfoque educativo y STEM +H(2019) Ortiz Rojas, Yesid Reinaldo; Velásquez Ovalles, Wilson Iván; Parra Quintero, Bruno; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioThe following paper seeks to intertwine the elements that contribute to the Industrial Revolution Quartet and the STEM+H Educational Approach, allowing the development of inclusive training available to all, with equal opportunities in equity of possibilities that facilitate a learning transformation. Thinking about inclusive education from the STEM+H and the Industrial Revolution Quartet educational approaches implies restructuring education, not only in content but also in practice, through its own scope and challenges, through innovation, creativity and the development of transversal projects that make it possible to understand and resignify the difference in a world projected for inclusiveness
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia de la formación en legislación educativa colombiana en el desempeño profesional de egresados de los últimos dos años en los programas de licenciatura ofrecidos en la Universidad de San Buenaventura, sede Medellín(2017) Zapata Ortiz, Liliana Marcela; Salazar Serna, Alex Santiago; Jaramillo Gómez, José Mauricio; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioThe education is a knowledge facilitator and of the integral formation of the humans, it has been frequently thought over and evaluated to the light of the society changes in his multiple scopes, even juridical and legislative; understood the last one like the engine or legal structure that gives form to the Educational System, seeking to guarantee the education right in conditions equality for the citizens. In view of the previous thing, it is necessary to give a look to the formation of the teachers, and how these are being prepared to face his responsibility of educating in the middle of constant changes that they need of constant update to face to the demands of the context. For such a reason, by means of the present investigation headquarters try to do an analysis to him on the influence of the formation in Educational Colombian Legislation in the professional performance of gone away from the different programs of master, offered in San Buenaventura's University, Medellin. The previous thing, assumed from the in force regulation and the different processes evaluative that are carried out in the professional area.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelaciones medioambientales de la educación occidental : un estudio ecohermenéutico en la Institución Educativa Antonio Roldán Betancur de Tarazá(2019) Betancourt Ríos, Roger; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioThe main goal of this research is to know the relationship its participants configure with the Environment. An ecohermeneutic and comprenhensive methodology is implemented, in which categories, as ecosensitivity and biorresponsibility, are linked to examine. Among the findings, it was found the way in which participants and community, in general, configure their relation within the Ecosistem they inhabit is mostly anthropocentric or that ponder to the human being without environmental consideration, in their interest or praxical intention, and, therefore, of very scarce ecosensitivity. The western paradigm prevails in latin-american social fields, among them the one of the infant-adolescent formation. It has brought, since modernity, serious environmental effects
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRuta para la construcción de una propuesta pedagógica propia que fundamente la gestión de las instituciones educativas(2020) Giraldo Villa, Martha Cecilia; Cárdenas Llano, Liz Johanna; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioIn current education it is very important to take into account the pedagogical proposals and projects of each institution, but the institutions do not take into account how important it is to be clear about a pedagogical model related to the whole proposal; in this work, strategies will be found or it will be demonstrated how the pedagogical proposals are worked in several parts, looking for tactics to build an adequate route for an educational institution and that these same ones have as base other projects, but that are able to build their same proposal Pedagogical.