Examinando por Autor "Ríos Estrada, Beatriz Elena"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAutocuidado en la infancia, una mirada desde la sexualidad : fundamentación de una propuesta educativa(2021) Carvajal Zapata, Judith; Guerra Correa, Manuela Alejandra; Prisco Moreno, Laura Cristina; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis investigative workgives us a reflexive space to think about sexuality and self-care, which make posible the developing of critical thinking allowing the participation active and voluntary of the teachers, parents, and kids. This resear chseeks for basis for a formative proposal centered in theself-care and sexual education at the childhood, directed to teachers and educational agents who have incidence in the kids of 4 at 6 years old. For this we build a theorical frame work that have 3 chapter which describe the meanings of sexuality, and sexual education at childhood, At the time look forempty’s and difficulties that exist in the school foritteaching. This work focuson qualitative methodology like an ethnographicapproach, having forre searching instruments the pedagogical workshop directed to parents, kids, and the focus group make whit teachers of childhood education. This was forget information that help to understand the concepts of sexuality and self-care that have they, having presents the reflection, the dialog space, and the know ledge. By the way, these educational strategies give a theoricalinformation helping to build this formative proposa
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de las prácticas pedagógicas profesionalizantes en la formación de maestros, en educación infantil(2021) Gómez Ferrer, Maria Antonia; Papamija López, Ana María; Suárez Arias, Lady Laura; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThe degree work Contributions to a characterization of the professional pedagogic practices in the formation of teachers in child education has as intention recognizing the tools and the procedures that are used in the programs of teacher’s formation from the city of Medellin in the University of San Buenaventura Medellin and the Armenia extension with the UNIMINUTO university with programs of child education attached to education faculties; with relation to the procedures of students, practicing centers and advisers of practice or pedagogic project too, from the qualitative investigation and its descriptive-explorative focus. It is also a way of suggesting and contribute improvements to the process of pedagogic practices related to students, advisers and practice centers related to the formation, transformation and teacher’s task, having in mind the results that the triangulation gives: interviews, documentary review and qualitative validation, to design proposals that allow the disclosure of the results and consolidation of the procedures inside universities that have programs related to the population mentioned in thi
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización desde el liderazgo del Departamento de Vida Escolar. Procesos de disciplina y convivencia escolar bajo un enfoque socioformativo en el Liceo Francés de Medellín(2021) Monsalve Zapata, María Jesús; Pereira Burgos, Juan Carlos; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis research presents a study from the perspective of leadership as an educational manager at the French High School of Medellin to address the school management processes of discipline and school coexistence with a socio-formative perspective. The research uses the qualitative method with a descriptive approach, and the instruments designed for data collection are a semi-structured interview applied to each of the groups that integrate the educational community of the institution; specifically, it carries out with students in grades 4 and 5 of primary school, parents, teachers, and administrative staff. The study is focused on the analysis of the school coexistence manual, specifically in the chapters on disciplinary processes and school coexistence, to observe the strengths and weaknesses in the preventive and corrective approach to these aspects. The project responds to improve the intervention in the mentioned processes through the foundation of a rubric with a socio-formative approach. The results of this research contribute to the management of discipline and school coexistence from the leadership of the teaching direction, especially the School Life Department is strengthened since elements are given to address these aspects in a more constructive way. Likewise, teachers benefit since they have a standard reference to address the difficulties of school discipline and coexistence based on the key concepts that support this proposal.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios de los padres de familia sobre la educación preescolar en la Institución Educativa Rural Labores sede Playitas e Institución Educativa Jorge Eliécer Gaitán(2019) Espinal Castaño, Ana María; Gómez Pulgarín, Eliana María; Pérez Marín, Daniela; Sepúlveda Rios, Nathalia; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis research project pointed the stereotype of the parents about preschool education in the Institución Educativa Rural Labores Sede Playitas and Institución Educativa Jorge Eliécer Gaitán Ayala. It was carried out through observations and a wide search in order to identify the stereotype of the preschool education on the rural areas as much as in the urban areas. The information was gathered through semistructured interviews aimed towards the parents of both areas. These interviews allowed the data triangulation and analysis that showed the lack of knowledge of the families regarding preschool education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencia de la salud mental del maestro en sus prácticas pedagógicas : la creación de ambientes de aprendizaje y en su interacción con los niños y niñas de las instituciones educativas de la ciudad de Medellín en Educación Preescolar y Básica Primaria(2020) Balvin Cuartas, Daniela; Gómez Calderón, Leidy Vanessa; Londoño Sosa, Valentina; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis research addresses the mental health of the educator in relation to the creation of learning environments and their influence on the interaction with children of elementary and pre-school on educational institutions in Medellin through educator’s narratives and directives to know their experiences, encounters, and reflections. This research made it possible to understand that educators are likely to have alterations in their mental health, due to personal and work factors they face daily and that they are directly linked to the creation of learning environments
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos modelos pedagógicos tradicional y desarrollista: análisis de su implementación e influencia en el desarrollo cognitivo de la infancia(2020) Correa Cardona, Roxana; Miranda Rodríguez, Ana María; Valencia Velásquez, María Camila; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaIn this research it's analized the traditional pedagogical model and developmental and it's influence in the cognitive development of boys and girls based on a qualitative research with a holistic perspective, with the intention of understanding what happens in educational practices through case studies since each organization has its own experiences; using semi-structured interviews and documentary analysis of the Institutional Educational Projects of two private educational institutions, located in the Metropolitan Area, as the situational context, taking teachers of the second grade as a situational context. The obtained achievements allow to identify the importance of the Educational Projects in the management, direction and curricular leadership, in this way the dreams that are tried to achieve are articulated to the future of each institution, this makes reference to the differences in its implementation when the perspectives vary in its epistemological foundation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl pensamiento científico infantil, experiencia de dos instituciones educativas de Medellín en la Educación Preescolar(2020) Arango Pérez, Diana Marcela; Londoño Jaramillo, Martha Elena; Mejía Muñoz, Claudia Patricia; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThe objective of this research is to describe the different elements of conceptual and methodological order contained within the Institutional Educacional Projet, of two educational institutions in Medellín city, referring to the approach of child scientific thought in preschool education, in order to strengthen curricula and pedagogicalpractices of teachers, formative processes of the boys and girls of initial level where they are allowed to promote exploration, inquiry, hypothesis formulation and experimentation through the recognition of exploration the environment as one of the guiding activities from early childhood that favor development of scientifc thinking on children.The methodology used were a multiple case study, where different techniques and instruments were applied that allowed a triangulation process carried out between the review and analysis comparing what the Ministry of Education proposed, the institutional documents of each investigators and the pedagogical practices of the teachers, evidencing that the exploration of the environment becomes an articulating axis inthe process of the children's scientific development thought, therefore, in the formative process of transition grade students
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReflexión del maestro acerca de la neuroplasticidad en el desarrollo de los procesos cognitivos básicos para el proceso de enseñanza y aprendizaje en la infancia(2020) Benito Rubiano, Ana Victoria; Cerón Herrera, Luisa María; Corrales Lopera, Manuela; Rodríguez Marín, Valentina; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaNeurodevelopment is the process of the natural formation of the nervous system. This is generated from the moment it is in the womb until death neuronal connections must be made so it can form a network that will be responsible for cognitive functions, such as memory, attention, motor skills, among others, Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to adapt after suffering an alteration and cognitive processes are the functions necessary for the brain to encode, store, and use the information acquired. These processes are three: attention, perception and memory. Based on documented information, this thesis aims to identify the contributions that neuplasticity provides in the development of basic cognitive processes with a perspective from the role of a teacher involved in childhood learning. The methodological design will be done through the qualitative research methodology with an educational ethnography approach; the tools to be used will be Documents, which consist of the study of different databases. Also the semi-structured interview will be used
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa transversalidad del currículo: una propuesta para la gestión del conocimiento en el Colegio San José Hermanitas de la Anunciación.(2021) Martínez Montoya, Flor María; Mosquera Perea, Diana Sofía; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaTransversality is becoming more and more necessary in pedagogical processes, particularly in curriculum design and implementation. However, it should be noted that, in many cases, as is the case of Colegio San José Hermanitas de la Anunciación, although theoretically there are notions about the subject in question, there is a lack of implementation that really leads to build significant knowledge in the way it is expected from the collaborative and articulating work between teachers, subjects, projects and the educational community in general. This is how the motivation to base a curricular proposal that seeks to mainstream the different areas of knowledge and the actions that are carried out in the school arises. Therefore, it is considered important, at first, to have a holistic view of the institutional reality with its respective needs and what can favor its approach. Next, the search for information, through works, research and other documents that can support a proposal that exposes strategies that, in addition to enriching the curriculum, contribute to the training process of students and their personal and collective development.