Examinando por Autor "Sierra Lopera, Luz Enith"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl Centro Infantil “Estrellitas de Niquitao” de la Fundación de Atención a la Niñez (FAN) como ambiente potenciador de los lenguajes expresivos de los niños y las niñas de 4 a 5 años(2018) Cárdenas Gómez, Luz Jazmín; Cardona Velásquez, Laura; Cataño Restrepo, Maira Alejandra; Urrego Cardona, Karen Daihana; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithThe purpose of this degree project was to present how the "Estrellitas de Niquitao" Children's Learning Center promotes the expressive languages of the children from 4 to 5 years old who attend there, through observation, identification and systematization of different aspects such as physical space, human relations and pedagogical strategies used by educational agents. The methodology used for the development of this research was of a qualitative nature, from a hermeneutic approach, since it allows to interpret reality at a specific time and under an exact event; In this sense, 4 techniques were used for the collection of information (interview, info-photography, and participant observation), which allowed explaining why the learning environment of the children's center is significant and favors the expression of boys and girls through different expressive languages. This is how in the course of this research it was possible to deepen into concepts such as Children's Center, development of children from 4 to 5 years old, learning environments and expressive languages, themes that support from the theoretical, analyzed and systematized in the conclusions and results
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de la equinoterapia para la regulación de emociones de una niña de 7 años con síndrome de Down, implementada en la Fundación Trascender(2018) Henao Mejía, Mileidy; Rodríguez Duque, Natalia; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithThis work shows the benefits that hippotherapy, worked in a girl with 5 years Down syndrome and thus help you to regulate their emotions, being of great benefit for families and people who live with her and her situation of disability. The methodology proposed in this work is the study of instrumental case, which allows you to give the result of an issue in this case, the therapy that is implemented with a girl in the Foundation "Transcend", where through interviews different people who have had the opportunity to share this process with it, and observing direct and not participate, will be released from this research it is important to motivate people with Down syndrome to make equine therapy and the benefits that this It has, for the control of emotions, motor skills, language and concentration. In the research were very positive results, because the girl has learned to manage their emotions and this is due to that the family has been a constant with the therapy process and affectionate escort of the Foundation "Transcend" therapists
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia de la expresión plástica a través de estrategias didácticas para el fortalecimiento de la atención de los niños en el grado de transición de la Institución Educativa Concejo de Medellín(2019) Alarcón Guzmán, Katerine Alexandra; Sierra Lopera, Luz Enith; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaThe work that is presented next was carried out on the plastic expression through didactic strategies which is related to the favoring of the attention of the children in the degree of transition. The main objective is to relate the influence of the plastic expression through didactic strategies for the strengthening of the attention of children of the transition degree of the Educational Institution of Medellin. To achieve the results of this objective, a qualitative approach was used in the methodology where didactic activities were carried out with the children using instruments such as: capturing their own artistic works through implements provided in spaces of the educational center, thanks to these activities, observation techniques and interviews, the results obtained have been positive and rewarding since the children have improved in relation to the attention and concentration during the day-to-day classes, they want to go to museums and are hoping to be artists in the future, as they have expressed. In conclusion, the objectives were achieved and the work with the children was carried out in a satisfactory manner taking into account the difficulties that were presented at the beginning
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoJugando y aprendiendo con lo que siento : actitudes y comportamientos que emergen en algunos espacios cotidianos en relación al desarrollo emocional en los niños y las niñas del grado transición de la Institución Educativa Fe y Alegría Popular # 1(2018) García Giraldo, Adriana María; García Castaño, Alejandra; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithWith the passing of the years, the investigations about children’s emotional development have become more present and the late studies have been focusing on the earliest ages and the human being development, because the human being goes through several stages as life advances, and the way this stages are gotten past can give to the human being several elements that can be of help in knowing and controlling emotions and sentiments, which is a guarantee of personal and social success, like psicological wellbeing, academic performance, stable relationships with the others, among others. The emotions and their control are recognized and developed from childhood and are influenced by the closest context. The current work has the goal to study the relationships of children with their pairs and the adults, as an approximation and academicals contribution to children’s emotional development in ages of 5 and 6 years in transition grade. The population in focus belongs to “Fe y Algeria” educational institute in Popular #1 neighborhood, with the participation of 10 children in education process, in which their interpersonal and intrapersonal abilities and management of different situations in academic and social life were observed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de crianza de un docente en su rol de padre o madre(2018) Morales Ibáñez, Nataly Yulieth; Montoya Botero, Andrea; Guerra Serrano, Adriana Cristina; Porras Morales, Adriana Patricia; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithThe upbringing practices form a central stage in the education of the children and girls especially if they are being formed by educators, in this sense, this investigation it develops from the qualitative methodology in order to understand the reality of the subjects, its experience and the interaction in the environment which is constituted from reflective workshops and interviews constructed from structured questions, which are reflected in the development and analysis of the methods and dynamics in which the teachers educate its children fundamentally in a pedagogic context. Between the most important results there is observed the existence of pedagogic and cultural processes for the fulfillment of the familiar, educational and social norms that shape the environment of the children and girls, also, of the application and valuation of value and ethical beginning across the treatment of the speech produced by the family