Examinando por Autor "Trujillo Olaya, Vladimir"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoControl automático de posición para cajas acústicas en un sistema de audio 5.1(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Castañeda Perdomo, Ricardo Andrés; Escobar Guzmán, Andrés Felipe; Trujillo Olaya, VladimirThe embedded system implementation is useful as a contribution in the 5.1 sound systems automation which is used in the adjustment of spaces, where the hypothesis is based on which is the best way of controlling the acoustic boxes position to provide the sound in a plane where the direct sound is the most important on the reflections of the sound waves. In this case, it is proposed a method in which the spectral analysis of a pure tone and it is obtained the frequency and magnitude. The spectral analysis of a signal is performed using the digital signal processing, where the signal is a pure tone and it is recorded and digitalized and then a Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) is computed, obtaining its frequency and magnitude, this is carried out on each position of the acoustic box. In this case, the magnitude of the signal on each position is compared, and the bigger magnitude of the recorded signal will represent the direct plane of the sound among the listener and the acoustic box. The control process is based on a stimulus (pure tone) and the response (movement of the acoustic box), where each stimulus will be performed by using a 4KHz-pure tone, which will be recorded and then analyzed by the computation of the FFT and its response will be the angular position of the acoustic box with the control of the motors located under the acoustic box.It is important to mention that the review of references in this project is pioneer in the academic area and presents as a result a useful tool for the digital signal processing in audio using embedded systems, becoming in an alternative in the sound sources location. Besides, it is proposed future works from this project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño e implementación de un sistema embebido para control de temperatura y humedad relativa en criadero de pollos de engorde(2016-11-28) Mera Chilito, Cristian Camilo; Trujillo Olaya, VladimirThis degree work is oriented, with the intention of facilitating a task of more arduous work for the man, which tries to design and implement an embedded system to control the temperature and the relative humidity in sheds of broilers. A prototype has been developed at scale of a house in which conditions of temperature and humidity are emulated, this system could guarantee a notorious improvement in the raising of broilers with an innovative idea in these areas of production, which is Who can manage their own shed through an application from their mobile device and allow them to invest that time in the development of new tasks or activities in order to generate greater economic income. The design of this system is developed in order to respond to four fundamental factors: to maintain adequate temperature and humidity in the shed, to allow a direct connection through the application of both the worker and his shed, the implementation of the system is affordable To any user, ensure that both their performance and production is of excellent quality low broiler mortality rate.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplementación de una plataforma para prácticas de laboratorio de procesamiento digital de señales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Vidal Arias, Diego Javier; Trujillo Olaya, VladimirIn this undergraduate project is presented the hardware implementation of a development platform prototype in order to perform Digital Signal Processing (DSP) laboratory practices at the Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali. In this case, it is shown the study of the digital signal processors to design the print circuit board (PCB), looking for improving the knowledge in the Digital Signal Processing course. During the development of the project, the different processors were studied and the comparison were resumed in tables to select the best DSP processor that fit taking into account, functionality, easy technology implementation, cost. This project, also present the designed schematic diagrams. In this work, it is presented the DSP TMS320VC5502 and the peripherals needed to design the PCB. As an additional factor, lab practices are presented to use the designed development platform
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistema criptográfico para almacenamiento y transporte de información basado en álgebra de curvas hiperelípticas(2016-12-12) Cortés Osorio, Carlos Eduardo; Casas García, Oscar; Trujillo Olaya, VladimirThis work presents the implementation of a cryptographic system that uses a hypereleptic curve of genus 2 working in a finite field GF [q]; Where q is a prime number of 192 bits, uses the Cantor algorithm for addition and doubling of divisors and the Montgomery ladder Multiplication method to perform the computation of an integer by a divisor, all this in order to perform the algorithm Diffie-Hellman key exchange version for hypereliptic curves (DHHEC). The system also uses a 128-bit block cipher called TWOFISH for encryption and decryption of information. The key to this algorithm results from selecting the least significant 128 bits of the 192-bit agreed-upon key.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistema de sonido para la generación de una fuente sonora virtual(2017) Torres López, María José; Trujillo Olaya, VladimirThis undergraduate Project presents the design and implementation of a sound system by using the ambisonic technique, which performs a coding and decoding algorithm generating a tridimensional environment to emulate a virtual sound source in a one meter circumference. In order to generate de virtual sound source, it were studied the equations for the ambisonic technique, which were implemented using the Matlab software by using a user interface. In the user interface, it is possible to allocate the point for the virtual sound. To verify the implementation, two types of tests were performed, one quantitative and the other one qualitative. For the quantitative test, a methodology was implemented by using measurements on sound pressure level on each speaker and for the qualitative test, some survey were performed. Finally, according to the results, it was implemented a system to generate a virtual sound, which can be useful for auditory training in people who have a disability or auditory deficit.