Examinando por Autor "Vásquez Pérez, Nora Liliana"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUn análisis crítico al discurso de la política pública educativa : condiciones de articulación entre el preescolar y la básica primaria(2019) Vásquez Pérez, Nora Liliana; Arias Vanegas, Beatriz ElenaThe present is the final report of the research project carried out as a requirement of degree in the Master's program in Education, whose general purpose sought to reveal through critical analysis, the discourse that configures the articulation between preschool and primary in politics public education in Colombia. The methodological approach of a qualitative nature involved a process of document review of governmental guidelines and regulations and the preparation of analysis grids in relation to the configurations of said articulation of the educational system at the levels of interest and to the gazes around transitions, continuities and discontinuities in it. The investigative exercise presents how public policies give some important lights to assume the construction of an educational system articulated between preschool and elementary school, but at the same time account for the lack of precise guidelines that determine common points in relation to educational intentions, pedagogical and curricular foundations between these levels.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis en el plan de estudios de la Institución Educativa Municipal Liceo Integrado y los elementos que indican la implementación de los DBA de Ciencias Naturales en grado sexto(2021) Duartes Méndez, Vicente; Freyle Escorcia, Yolibeth Yanellys; Niño Mejía, Edward Manuel; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThis document describes the research exercise carried out by three teachers in relation to the analysis of the curriculum of the Municipal Educational Institution (IEM) Liceo Integrado and the elements that indicate the implementation of the Basic Learning Rights (DBA) of Natural Sciences in sixth grade. It is based on a documentary review of the educational standards in force in Colombia, through a tour of the pedagogical and curricular foundations between the preschool, elementary and middle school levels, their relationship and comparison with the study plans of the Municipal Educational Institution Liceo Integrado, to verify the inclusion of the Basic Learning Rights within the educational process, ensuring that the institution, from its contextual particularity, is applying what is established by the Ministry of National Education (MEN), through a qualitative approach and a documentary research. By means of a critical analysis and through the research process, it can be concluded that, in the institutional documents, such as the Institutional Educational Project (PEI), the Natural Sciences curriculum and the sixth-grade curriculum of the institution, there is a partial approach to the elements proposed from the DBA, which allows recommending the revision of the documents of the other areas and the complete restructuring by the school.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa construcción de identidad en la infancia y la cultura musical del reggaetón en los primeros espacios de socialización(2018) Posso Sierra, Mónica María; Carmona Osorio, Luisa Fernanda; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn this grade work we wanted to recognize the relationship between building concepts of identity, childhood and reggaetón in the first spaces of socialization of children studying preschool in the Institución educativa Francisco Miranda – headquarters’ Julio Arboleda. The theoretical tracking allowed to find valuable foundation in the contributions of Beatriz Ramírez Grajeda in the identity category moreover Jorge Dany in relation to reggaetón, as well as Marianela Urdaneta García. Assumed the methodology from the ethnographic focus, the observation was made involving, playful-pedagogical workshops, interviews with children and surveys to parents, finding that this music generates an impact especially in the rhythmic and aesthetic fields. Offering a whole culture as well as forms of expression, grown up people, in the family and the school as mediators of content and exposure times, besides the way of communication they are elements very important in the relationship of children with this musical genre.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDerecho a la educación para los niños y las niñas migrantes venezolanos en la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda de Medellín(2021) Usuga Vargas, Diana Maryori; Murillo Zapata, María Camila; Ocampo Osorio, María Paula; Rodríguez Jiménez, Sofía; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThis document presents a research exercise that seeks to analyze the conditions under which the bonding of migrant children develops Venezuelans to the Colombian educational system within the framework of education as a right universal at the Francisco Miranda Educational Institution - Julio Arboleda headquarters. The methodology assumed in the research was qualitative, with a focus hermeneutic, the case study method was used, dynamized from the focus group and interviews (Ángel, 2011; Salgado, 2007). The results allowed us to recognize the tensions and strains that challenge the Educational Institution facing the issue of migration, feelings and thoughts of the community education in relation to the dynamics that arise in the provision of the educational service to Venezuelan children and contextualize changes in care from the modality learning at home.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiversidad en el aula : relaciones entre las prácticas de las egresadas de educación preescolar de la Universidad de San Buenaventura y su plan de formación como licenciadas(2019) Góez Salas, Cynthia; Muñoz Arboleda, Valeria; Torres Rodríguez, Valentina; Varela Girón, Manuela; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn this document, a research exercise is presented to know the relationship between the practices of preschool education activities of the University of San Buenaventura and its training plan as graduates, with respect to the attention of diversity in the classroom. The methodology for the research was qualitative, mediated by the hermeneutic approach, which allowed us to approach, understand, study, analyze and build knowledge from the interpretation processes. Through discussion group with graduates, interview with expert, and direct observation in the classroom it was possible to collect the necessary information to be able to affirm that: Since the 2008 academic year the graduates really received theoretical bases and in one way or another also practices, but it was the pedagogical practice the source of significant experiences to approach diversity and their attention in the classroom and that however it is the professional exercise that makes it clear that it is necessary to strengthen the training of future graduates in this aspect approaching diverse contexts
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencias extraescolares en relación con la educación cultural y artística de los niños de tres a cuatro años del Centro Educativo Pequeños Creadores(2019) González Peña, Alexandra; Posso Sierra, Susana; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThis degree work is focused to analyze the conditions that are created in the cultural and artistic education environment of children studying in Centro Educativo Pequeños Creadores with ages of three and four years old regard to activities and experiences that these children develop in their extracurricular time, a theoretical and conceptual tracking have been made that allowed the investigation to have a solid foundation to its develop, among the authors consulted can be mentioned Ministerio de Educación Nacional de Colombia, Lev Vygotsky, Ministerio de Cultura de Colombia, among others. The degree work was addressed from an established methodology, with a qualitative approach, supported by a hermeneutical method, using cartography as a strategy, which was successful in collecting data thanks to techniques such as participant observation and the questionnaire.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInteligencia emocional y procesos atencionales ¿una relación posible?(2018) Cruz Cardona, Manuela; Gómez Acevedo, Mabel Melissa; Bernal López, Natalia; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn the present work we analyze the relationship that can exist between emotional intelligence and attentional processes in children from 4 to 5 years of age. Through the elaboration and execution of this research work, it was possible to make a process of observation and intervention, with the will of promoting the emotional intelligence in favour of stability, which favours focusing and concentration; and the ability to manage emotions. In regards to the methodology used, participant observation and ludic-pedagogical workshops were carried out, aimed at mobilizing the internalization of emotional intelligence and following up on the relationship it has with attention processes, detecting interactions, behaviors, rhythms and levels on attention itself. The research allowed the mobilization of thought and action, putting into action the skills of emotional intelligence and also attention, to recognize the relationship between them in the chosen group, respecting the playful nature of the children in their respective ages, and favouring the mediations of the spirit of early childhood education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoResignificación de los procesos de subjetivación en los niños de 5 a 7 años a través de sus relatos(2018) Quiroz Ruiz, Diana Marcela; Rojas Álvarez, Diana Carolina; Vergara Pineda, Luisa Fernanda; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThe present research process seeks to analyze how children from 5 to 7 years resignify their processes of subjectivation through the stories, the inquiry was conducted in two educational contexts of Valle de Aburrá with transition and first grade students. The methodology used for this research was qualitative, with the narrative approach, which made it possible to visualize children's voices and interpret the signs of subjectivity, finding that self-concept, experiences, families, school and environment are a fundamental part of the constitution of oneself that is made through memories and the vision of the future. The investigation allowed us to understand that the adult-centric imaginaries that are generated from childhood are not the most accurate, understanding that for this it is necessary to take into account the stories of the children since they are the world's cosmovisions and of themselves