Examinando por Materia "Abuse"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del desempeño de los procesos cognitivos atención, memoria y funciones ejecutivas en niños y niñas víctimas de maltrato físico o negligencia, en edades entre 8 a 12 años, que se encuentren vinculados al ICBF(2014) Urrea Restrepo, Lina Marcela; Arango, Magda LorenaChild abuse is defined as any physical, emotional, sexual, abandonment, negligence, exploitation (commercial, etc.) that produces any real or potential damage to children(under eighteenyears old) health, developmentor dignity, under the context of a relationship based on responsibility, trust or power. It’s worth mentioning that the present project takes into consideration abusedefined as any non accidental action that causes any disease or physical damage to a minor under eighteen years of age, and negligence as it is defined as any act of omission of the minors basic needs, both physical and emotional, by theircaretaker, parents or responsible adult, where kids could suffer the aftermath in an emotional and neuropsychological level. It has been demonstrated in previous investigations such as the one by Patricia Mesa (2011),where she statesthat children that suffer some kind of abuse have a high percentage ofsuffering some kind of behavioralor emotional disorders such as anxiety or depression. At a neurobiological level,it has been demonstrated that there is traumatichead injury, subdural hematomaand elevated intracranial pressure amongst others. It’s relevant to bring into collation thatthis investigation will also take three neuropsychological processes into consideration: memory, attention and executive functions.Memory is the capacity of storing information so that later on it can be accessed and recuperated making way for learning and adaptation; the structures that intervene in this process are the cortical structures such as the cerebral lobes and the sub cortical structures like the amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum and the basal ganglia. On anotherpoint, attention is the capacity of selecting sensorial information by activating and inhibiting environmentalstimulation, the structuresthat compose this process are the pre frontal cortex, post parietal cortex, fusiform gyrusand the reticular substance. Lastly,executive functions are a set of cognitive abilities that allow the establishment of structured thinking, control, strategic planes, amongst others;this superior process is mediated by the frontal lobe, specially the pre-frontal cortex. It’s necessary to specify, that the subjectsof study arebetween the ages of eight and twelve andthatthe cognitiveprocesses mentioned above wereevaluation through the battery Neuropsychological Assessment Of Children (ENI), due to the fact that theyare of grand importance for the learning processes. According to this evaluation, it can be concluded that the boys and girls that were victims of physical abuse had a better performance in memory tests of visual codification, deferred evocationmemory for both auditory and visual stimuli, and lastly in executive functions, while the boys and girls that were victims of abuse by negligence had a better performance in the attention tests.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones psicoanalíticas sobre la agresividad al género femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vergara Avila, Ivon Yuliana; Quintero Torres, John AlexanderIn this paper it is to perform a speculative theoretical reflection, on the problem of assaults on female gender. Article took place due to the high index is presented on child abuse and femicide to the woman, based on the informative news, regional newspapers, running an investigation into the patriarcalismo in our culture, laws that protect women and trying to identify the contradictions that exist in them. Given that, after gathering information and cases that have marked the history, the possibility arises that some of the causes of the problem are not the differences between male and female, atherwise in the way it transmits socially, reaffirming that we are the only beings that they annihilate each other and live in constant love – hate ambivalence.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsumo de alcohol y factores de riesgo en estudiantes de dos universidades colombianas(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2012) Arias Zapata, Francisco Javier; Calderón Vallejo, Gustavo Adolfo; Cano Bedoya, Víctor Hugo; Castaño Pérez, Guillermo AlonsoEl objetivo fue identificar factores de riesgo del consumo de alcohol en estudiantes universitarios colombianos. Participaron 397 mujeres y 312 hombres, estudiantes de dos universidades privadas y católicas de la ciudad de Medellín (Colombia). Los resultados identificaron como factores de riesgo las dificultades para decir “no” a la gente (p=0.012) y el consumo de sustancias psicoactivas por miembros de la familia (p=0.022).
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFuncionamiento familiar de dos jóvenes consumidores de sustancias psicoactivas (SPA) residentes en el estrato 5 de la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Murillo Marín, Jael; Bastidas Rodríguez, Lina MaríaObjectives. The current research work had the goal of addressing the family functioning of two young boys addicted to the consume of psychoactive substances (PAS) belonging to high socioeconomic level (5) in Cali and their family as a protection or risk factor. To reach this goal, a methodological proposal was developed based on interviews designed to inquire topics such as familiar functioning and its variables, the identification of family typology and the establishment of norms and limits within the family. Later, the socioeconomic level of these young boys was described regarding psychoactive substances consume and lastly the definition of psychoactive substances and its historical reference was studied. Method. A qualitative study of descriptive order was carried out, with a diagnostic scope. The research work was treated as case study based semi-structured interviews, conducted on two young boys between 18 and 25 years old, addicted to psychoactive substances and conducted on their family nucleus. The young boys were at the time enrolled in an institution’s rehabilitation program. Results. Regarding the familiar functioning of these young boys it was found that a disarrangement exists in their structure altering their relational dynamics, making them to adopt new ways of coexisting, likewise, a lack of cohesion establishing limits and norms was also found on their parents; these aspects added to other social nature encourage abuse in the consumption of psychoactive substances.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl monstruo de los mangones: ¿generó movilidad social?(2015) Molina Sarria, Martha Liliana; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThis document shows an investigation developed during 2014-2015 This investigation was developed by the consulting many different documents like: News and articles from the departmental library and it is supported by the following theoric referents: Mariano Narodowski, Cecilia Muñoz, Ximena Pachón, Jaume Funes, and David Le Breton. Also there are some interviews to booksellers and family members who lived during this character period (1960-1975) who told their testimonies about what the Cali society experienced during that period. After collecting plenty of information the next step was to realize an analysis about the facts that occur among the children in Cali, which could have been the causes, which changes appeared in the society since 1960 until now, which were the methods used by families, police and the society in general to avoid and prevent some types of abuses in the children.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSobre exposición del cuerpo infantil: perdiendo la intimidad(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Sanclemente Botello, Estefany; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThere is constant talk of the abuses and danger that minors face on the internet, the interaction with strangers and the constant dangers to which they are exposed without being perhaps really aware that the situations of danger to which they are confronted minors are often within the domain of their parents, guardians or caregivers.The main objective of this research is to know the factors and how overexposure of children's bodies operates in the modern world, analyzing that before the commission of a sexual crime involving a minor there are many circumstances that surround it and one of them it may be the overexposure that can be given to the minor's body. The present investigation will be carried out from the analysis of various aspects such as the exposure of minors in beauty contest or the insinuating photos that some people upload their children or minors in charge, this allows to obtain knowledge but the central function will be the observation and analysis of social dynamics and the role of modernity in the exposure of minors and their intimacy, how far those who should tend for their youthful innocence and what is the structural limit of that relationship are coming.