Examinando por Materia "Art"
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 15
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl arte como revitalizador de la economía de la Comuna 13 de la ciudad de Medellín(2021) Cano Jiménez, Sara Camila; Montoya Arboleda, Juan José; Bothert, ZubaydaThe project is based on the revitalization of the economy of the 13th commune of Medellin, which over the years has been affected by actors of violence, unemployment, and poverty, making it the third poorest commune in the city. Where its inhabitants have jobs directly related to the art and culture of the place, such as selling paintings created by themselves, graffiti, different souvenirs with messages alluding to the commune, created by them, as well as food that they offer to tourists, such as They are pallets, wafers, guarapos among other foods, in addition to this they work in jobs such as carpentry, sewing, in the living room of their homes, as the following author says in the quote: What is intended through this project is to create a plan that articulates three stages, which activate this economy, providing spaces to the community where they will interact and carry out the commercialization of their different activities such as handicrafts, textiles, even dance songs and paintings of art, thus ensuring that the most affected population has a space for this, increasing their income and also creating adequate spaces for their inhabitants
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl arte una vía para el proceso resiliente en la depresión(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Martínez López, Yitza; Mercado Lenis, Diego FernandoThe main objective of this work is to relate the concepts of art, depression and resilience. Starting from a critical approach to the notion of depression today, retaking old concepts about melancholy, mourning and depression and incorporating the concept of resilience in the contemporary. A criticism is made to the pharmaceutical industry for exacerbating the consumption of drugs as a treatment option, without considering other alternatives to confront depression; Then an analysis of the relationship between art and depression is developed, the concept of resilience related to depression is developed and, finally, the concepts between depression, art and resilience are clarified and related.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl arte y los procesos de socialización como posibilitadores lúdicos - pedagógicos en la ejecución de la cátedra de la paz en los niños y niñas del Preescolar José Miel(2019) Gallón Gutiérrez, Katherin; López Álvarez, Sonia Patricia; Ossa Salazar, Deisy Johana; Gallego Tobón, CatalinaThe socialization, art and chair for peace, allows to create an environment of healthy coexistence and unbeatable personal relationships, because through them harmonious and peaceful attitudes are achieved in the family, social and school environment. The project in the application implements a series of activities that are based on education, peace and art as change managers capable of developing coexistence habits, integrators within the community. In the moment the project is carrying out, it's intended that the children of "Preschool José Miel" are protagonists of their personal and social development, through participation, communication and integration. Having art and peace as articulating elements, boys and girls are inculcated in norms, behaviors and concepts based on values that assimilate and reject actions that generate violence, pretending with this to form worthy people at the service of society. The approaching to a state of art on the process of socialization of the child, through the teaching of peace in the "Preschool José Miel", tackles the proposed topic from a qualitative focus in a line of analysis and interpretation of the data in accordance with the objectives that dynamize the project, emphasizing that children should be actors of peace, in an emotional environment, guided and orientes by parents and teachers in the first instance
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCarácter estético-artístico-político de las movilizaciones sociales en Medellín Colombia: arte y cuerpos en performáticas(2021) Eusse Bolívar, Laura Andrea; Castrillón Baquero, Jolyn ElenaThis research project was conducted with the necessity of understanding the diverse aesthetic-artistic-political character of social mobilizations expressed mainly in marches, protests, streets takeovers and performances. All this considering the context of disagreement and social unrest in the city of Medellin - Colombia in a timeline that encompasses the years 2019, 2020 and 2021 respectively. For such purposes, it was chosen a qualitative research methodology with a phenomenological-hermeneutical approach, trying to comprehend some experiences, life-situations, sensations, feelings and emotional states that arise in social mobilizations in an aesthetic-artistic-political field. It is shown that the body allows the experience of the sensible, being crucial in the ideation, creation and performance of the artistic expression, in addition to inhabiting characteristic realities of the socio-historical-cultural moment to which it belongs. We identify those artists deconstruct various realities, everyday elements, symbolic and non-symbolic elements and reconstruct them, providing a new experience with a high degree of emotional, visceral and physiological impact.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCuerpos en movimiento: un performance dancístico Arché, el origen de una subjetividad danzante(2017) Viera Romaña, Yareiza; Hernández González, Edilberto de JesúsAbstract The dance is a language that he communicates across anatomical movements, a speech stuffed with gestures, commotions and emotions, the function of this one is to express what happens in the interior, and for this motive it might be call a dance, to the vital processes that happen inside the human body, such as the breathing, the gaseous exchange, the million river-beds Vibrant to the step of the carbono and oxygen, as the movements of the heart, with the blood, the liquid that dances in all the tracks understood as systems of the human body, also the contractions that our anal cavity realizes at the moment of a gas goes out, imagines, your muscles in an integral movement to give step to the alone one of the dancer, who will invade the whole scene, and as these examples immensities exist in our interior, it is necessary to affirm that we are a creation dancer for nature. The expressionism dancístico re-turns the pre-established conformity, which registers in the form ferociously and rarety, is the sharp thing, torn. His topics are: the dementia, the reproduction, the representation of the double, the ferocity, erotic and basic, the panic, a grimace without modesty, the commotion of the great city, the death. The most significant thing is the aspect of the things they ensue from the feelings, the added to the reality of the personal expression; the technology is important in dance, to be able to report clearly from the expression. Wigman (1913) perceived the dance as a situation and a purification of the espirito. Coffee Müller: Pina Bausch-Cafe Müller (1978), his putting is loaded with melancholy of the non-existent thing, an unoccupied place, by a helpless body. Nobody: not Body, in coproduction with Festival d'Avignon, Schaubühne am Lehniner Platz Berlin of the German choreographer Sasha Waltz (2002), sample of an investigation on the human body, the movement and his material essence, all this.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiagnóstico cuerpo : memoria trastocada por la enfermedad(2021) Cifuentes Osorio, Yeraldin; Acevedo Londoño, Ely Yoana; Castaño Peláez, Juan FernandoThe research-creation based on arts aims to analyze the facts to penetrate and decipher the problem raised; The memories upset by the disease have different nuances and different periods, where the art that causes an affection came to the surface and how it is damaged the body but also the soul; it is there where everything that exists is filled with art because life is subject to memory and the body that can be deconstructed as well as art. But bodies like art are in constant evolution and likewise, they do not stay still, they are in incessant stimulation and people like art can become a legacy visualized from their happiness or their illness, not seeing it as something negative but as a change or a transformation, always based on coexisting with others and with the problems that arise over time with each breath
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl duelo por la propia muerte en niños, mediado y evidenciado a través del arte : una aproximación psicoanalítica(2021) Bastidas Bedoya, Maria Fernanda; Blair David, Liliam PatriciaIn this article, a theoretical review was made regarding the experience of death and grief in childhood, considering how art can be a tool to mediate this process, specifically in the experience of grief for one's own death, understanding the series of losses and psychological conflicts that precede the inevitable moment of death. For this, an extensive documentary review was made, integrating mainly psychoanalytic authors and positions, both classical and avant-garde, with grief theorists, as well as articles and studies, which allowed to establish the theoretical conceptualization in a general reflexive way about the experiences of losses in childhood, and how in this, different processes are triggered besides grief, such as symbolization, processes that interact among themselves. From the reflective exercise for this conceptualization it is possible to see in first instance how the study of this phenomenon is strongly hidden by cultural ideas which simultaneously speak of an ontological condition concerning the fear of death, resulting in a poor and superficial understanding of the experience of death itself, mainly when it occurs in childhood, which consequently implies a poor understanding from the psychological point of view of these phenomena, even if paradoxically it is through art as a way to symbolize (psychic process), which could be considerably expanded in terms of understanding this phenomenon and the possibilities of intervention and accompaniment of the infant population
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencia subjetiva del tiempo en el arte y en la vida(2017-06) Camacho Cruz, Amir; Hernández González, EdilbertoIn the text is approached the topic Time from a personal perspective supported in others writers. Is thought that the time is gotten, is lost, that is not enough, that is gold. Is wanted to have more hours per day, at night, in life. Is wished to stop the clock. in that way has grown up and following its rules and, with which purpose? to get money to earn material things and correspond the modernity ideal to can fit in the main thing of current society. The happiness has become in a simple commodity, an in something that can be get from out and measured, while more is has happier can be, in that way the time is sold and therefore the life. So, with the purpose of remember that this is own, that it is has to enjoy it and to feel really alive, recognize the art, the emotions, the feelings, living, that give an escape and expand its perception.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencias extraescolares en relación con la educación cultural y artística de los niños de tres a cuatro años del Centro Educativo Pequeños Creadores(2019) González Peña, Alexandra; Posso Sierra, Susana; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThis degree work is focused to analyze the conditions that are created in the cultural and artistic education environment of children studying in Centro Educativo Pequeños Creadores with ages of three and four years old regard to activities and experiences that these children develop in their extracurricular time, a theoretical and conceptual tracking have been made that allowed the investigation to have a solid foundation to its develop, among the authors consulted can be mentioned Ministerio de Educación Nacional de Colombia, Lev Vygotsky, Ministerio de Cultura de Colombia, among others. The degree work was addressed from an established methodology, with a qualitative approach, supported by a hermeneutical method, using cartography as a strategy, which was successful in collecting data thanks to techniques such as participant observation and the questionnaire.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl fomento de las actividades rectoras en la primera infancia a partir del arte culinario(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Ceballos, Melisa Andrea; Gordillo Hernández, María Alejandra; Rengifo Castañeda, Carlos AlbertoThe purpose of the present work is to design a didactic proposal, through the gastronomic experiences, that allows the promotion of the four guiding activities proposed by the Ministry of Education in Colombia in the year 2013, for the Early childhood.Culinary art is the main concept in the art of creating, preparing and generally cooking in an artistic way, reflecting through food and the preparation of this, personal, social and cultural characteristics. Being directly related to society and culture, the culinary art is besieged by it in its execution and tradition, being a very diverse and variable field depending on the population where it is being executed, one of the factors that influence the culinary art is, culture, society and even the climate, are fundamental factors in the culinary art, also going through industrialization from the historical point where it is, the economic level and the reserve or shortage of raw material.The 4 governing activities for more than 15 years in Colombia, processes have been carried out to ensure that early childhood occupies a place in a public agenda with the aim of promoting the integral development of boys and girls as a main objective. Through this policy, offers of programs and projects have been promoted to improve the conditions of this population and that of their families in the first years of life.The results that were obtained by the Philadelphia International School, located in the southern sector of the city of Santiago de Cali, has as its mission to contribute to the integral formation of men and women guided by absolute, eternal and universal principles, guaranteeing the development of cognitive competences, practical, affective, social, artistic, sports and spiritual, in a bilingual environment that allows them to perform efficiently in society. In the children's unit, Philos Kids, more specifically in the Jumpers degree, corresponding to the global scale as pre-garden, for the 2016-2017 school year we work with a methodology based on pedagogical projects, the Charlie pedagogical project and the factory chocolates based on the iconic book by Roald Dahl.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInforme: educación con sentidos(2016) Chavarriaga Restrepo, Sara; Ramírez López, Myriam Astrid; Salcedo Zambrano, Jaime Alonso; Moreno Gómez, WilliamThe following report aims to explain the process that was fulfilled for the event Educación con Sentidos, which had the first version on july 15th and july 16th 2016 at the auditorioum of INDER Medellín City Hall. Educación con Sentidos is a meeting to talk about art, body and education and to share meaningful educational experiences from teachers of Chile and Colombia.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMáquinas ambulantes(2018) Ospina Salazar, Carlos Andrés; Hernández González, Edilberto de JesúsStreet vending machines is the final product of a feedback as a teacher, which allows to see in a less structured way the educational context, which led me to systematize situations of daily life which in some occasions make see to be as machines that they can not disengage from the rigid social structures imposed on them by society and the context in general
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoOjos, espejos y animales míticos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2014-01) Garrido Calderón, José FernandoEste ensayo fue escrito en el contexto del curso El Arte de la Arquitectura, el cual forma parte de la Maestría en Arquitectura, de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali. Propone una aproximación al universo simbólico que subyace adormecido o expectante tras la mirada humana y que el arte ha intentado explorar. Los ojos, que son ciertamente un cordón umbilical que nos liga con el mundo, también son territorio de mistificación, transfiguración y reconstrucción de la realidad y, por supuesto, del sueño. Los espejos, membranas engañosas donde acechan el delirio y la melancolía, encierran entre sus luces y sombras misterios que el imaginario de los hombres –y también el arte– no cesan de enfrentar. Umbrales hacia lo recóndito y lo bestial que se refugia dentro de nosotros, los espejos y nuestros ojos son a su vez, vórtices a través de los cuales se cruzan ocasionalmente nuestros animales fantásticos y nuestros monstruos. En la historia del arte y la arquitectura podemos encontrar obras reveladoras y visiones hermosas cargadas de dolorosa lucidez, en las que ojos y espejos se nos revelan como lugares de la mirada y la introspección; puertos de partida al viaje y la catarsis; pasajes hacia el sueño y el mito.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlano subjetivo sobre el cine en postura intercultural y su relación con el educar-se(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Corrales Roldán, Jorge Eliecer; López Delgado, Pedro MarioAcceleration is a word that could well be a hallmark of modern culture, it has lost the ability to assimilate ideas and this has conditioned the way of learning. The cinema, education and interculturality are elements that have been configured in a postmodern environment defined by immediacy, liquidity of relationships and intolerance to wait. It is proposed in this essay to expose points of view from thinkers like Bauman, Lipovetsky, Han and others who, from their reading of modernity, share the fundamental concepts to think about the conjunction of three aspects such as education, interculturalism and cinema, which for the top leader as manager of knowledge is ver important to have into account in any current learning process, especially in the person who educates himself.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRostro deshecho. Por un arte menor y sus alcances políticos en Deleuze(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016-07) Castro-Serrano, Borja; Fernández Ramírez, CristianEl presente texto tiene por objeto evidenciar una de las posibles vinculaciones entre arte y política en el pensamiento de Gilles Deleuze. Para lo anterior, se trabajará con base en la formulación del proyecto baconiano que Deleuze enuncia en su texto Lógica de la sensación y que tiene por principio deshacer el rostro. Dicho esto, desarrollamos el concepto de rostridad o rostrificación que el autor teoriza de modo crítico en contraposición al rostro deshecho, mostrando de esta manera las vinculaciones entre el arte y la política. Se concluye con la idea de que un arte menor y una política menor afectarían y atravesarían este proyecto (político) baconiano que el autor llama “deshacer el rostro”.