Examinando por Materia "Artículo de reflexión para grado"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 86
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl acoso laboral: visibilización del fenómeno y repercusiones en el ambiente de trabajo de las empresas colombianas(2015-07-25) Marrugo Puello, Freddy; Lozano Burgos, Ana Paula; Taylor Abello, RaúlThe present article seeks to establish criteria in Top Management and Human Development on-the-job to make visible the phenomenon of the mobbing and the generation of alternatives in front of his consequences in the job environment of the Colombian companies. For it initially he provides evidence of his identity and define the mobbing and his demonstrations in the job environments. The analysis of its incidence on the quality of life of the workers straightaway takes effect and lines of action are intended to prevention, mitigation and overcoming of such practices within the organizational climate. By means of a descriptive methodology based in the analysis and documentary revision that includes the bibliographic topical level international, national and local production, in the last ten years. The importance of reflecting on this subject matter comes from the consequences of the mobbing on the job environments and the health of the workers. Essentially he acquires a comprehensive vision about the phenomenon that is correspondingly with the present-day trends of thought related to management and administrative, proposing better tools to guide the practices of organizational development that favor the on-the-job quality of life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAdaptación de módulos habitacionales y construcción en sitio propio para población en situación de discapacidad. Estratos 1 y 2 del Distrito de Cartagena: Estudio del Caso(2019-05-21) Martín Blanco, María Carolina; Coneo Caicedo, AusbertoThe adoption of the rights of persons in disability the UnitedNations-CRPDin 2011, has made great strides in there cognition and guarantee of the rights of t he populations insituation of disability (P SD). This international instrument isthe r esult of a participatory process of people withdisabilities and organizations workin ARTICULO. – Análisis de Proyecto Público. Mejoramiento de Vivienda y Discapacidad. 3 g for the guarantee oftheir rights, who joi ned their voices to denounce thesituatio n of discrimination and exclusion against thispopulation , as well as the lack of th e subject in nationalpublic projects in ea ch country. In Colombia it has beenadva ncing in the guarantee of the rights of th e PSD but it isstill necessary to expand our ideas in order to transform thesocial imaginary plans on the disability and to a chieve thefull social, economic, cultural and development inclusionthat This pop ulation needs. One of the programs that fromthe year 2017 began to include in a gradual way to the PCDis the project of i mprovement of housing (house dignified, life dignified) adopted by the district of C artagena, whichplans the application of t his plan for the populations inextreme M a poverty, thus emphasizing the PCD for the year2019, recognizing as subjects o f rights and duties of society. This article will critically address the app roach of theHousing Improvement Proje ct, based on secondaryinformation such as: the plans and projects created by the Social interest and Urban Reform Housi ng Fund of theDistrict of Cartagena and The methodological guidelinescreated b y the national government and its govern mentpolicies. At the end, there were que stions that could causenew research, on e of them is is it necessary to put theprof itability above the quality and comfort?
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis comparativo del tratamiento contable del impuesto a las ganancias en las NIIF y las Normas Colombianas(2016-01-23) Guzmán Herazo, Andrés Felipe; Serpa Ávila, IlverOne of the main reasons why Latin American countries are adopting international standards is because this allows your financial information is accurate and comparable to investors. But when adopting these rules deferred tax companies change with regard to the materiality of the items used in its accounting directly affecting the presentation of financial statements. Thus it plays an important role implementing IFRS / IAS in Colombia; because the deferred tax accounting estimates used to produce incur later in the presentation of financial statements.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la cultura organizacional caso enfoque constructores(2019-05-27) Ortega Vergara, Mauro José; Puello Mendoza, Víctor EnriqueThis article analyzes everything related to and that has to do directly, with the impact that is generated in companies from the dimensioning of their organizational structure. It is worthwhile to clarify and define what is an organization, where its definition in the dictionary is quite clear and concrete: "it is the set of two or more people who work collaboratively and together within identifiable limits to achieve a goal or common goal ". In short, what is meant to be understood is the importance of roles in any organization, because without a joint work it is impossible to have any efficiency in the projects, or in the worst case that leads to the total deterioration of the company. The company is a social system where man plays an important role, can work with rules established by the organization where motivation and incentives show different attitudes, positive feelings, interpersonal relationships and informal work groups that make productivity higher. "The man of the organization through social action and social learning, unconsciously builds in the first instance beliefs or fundamental proposals, and secondly in a manifest and conscious way values, ideologies, stories, myths, symbols rites, language. These elements that man finds in social action and that are part of the collective consciousness assimilates them and reinforces them with their behavior, thus immaterial features of the culture of the organization appear Throughout this paper we will be analyzing some models of business organization, and how these can be applied effectively in architectural construction and design companies, where the general and most important objective of all will always be customer satisfaction. Have obtained an excellent product or service.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la psicología del precio y su aplicación en el marketing(2015-02-20) Meza Alemán, Humberto; Matos Nava, Rodolfo EnriqueThis article seeks to illustrate the importance of psychology in the price and its application considering that the price is one of the determining variable when the buyer decides to enforce the purchase of a good or service. Item analysis was based on the study of price as a factor for business and stay in the market, through a literature review of articles, journals, books etc. For which it was observed that most buyers judge the comparably priced, ie, the reference price affect their judgment generating concepts of acceptance or rejection at the time of purchase, this process is influenced by competition and methods to set prices in each industrial sector, but is the consumer that in the end the most important and influential in defining the parameters and basis for pricing factor.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la vulnerabilidad en el control fiscal del régimen tributario especial como foco de la evasión tributaria(2016-02-23) Ruiz Plaza, Sandra Marcela; Serpa Ávila, IlverThis article aims to highlight the main aspects that make non-profit entities in Colombia vulnerable to tax evaders. The analysis is done from the legal scope, supervision, control and tax benefits that are attributed to these. This is a theoretical and reflective work, based on a type of documentary and descriptive research. Finally, it is concluded that it is essential that the state designate the function of control and surveillance to a specialized entity, and it is highlighted the importance of the Tax Direction, which needs to exert more control on the activities and destination of their money in order to prevent non-profit entities continue becoming the "ideal business" for tax evaders.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de los riesgos laborales y ambientales del transporte marítimo de hidrocarburos en Colombia(2014) Rocha Gomez, Tania; Caraballo Payares, AlexanderThis article seeks to outline the various labor and environmental hazards encountered in the maritime transport of hydrocarbons in Colombia, the relevance in this constant use of maritime activity, as well as the positive involvement of hydrocarbons in the life of man is established, but on the other hand, and with a high degree of concern a number of occupational hazards and environmental impact that not being handled properly can cause a major disaster on marine and terrestrial biota, so preventive strategies are discussed arise to control and minimize both labor and environmental incidents, one of the tools involved is representing occupational health or safety of workers handling these vessels. This work is theoretical and reflective type and is based on a documentary and descriptive study, with both texts and specialized reports, theses and refereed journals. The analysis of labor and environmental maritime transport of hydrocarbons in Colombia risks, makes evident the current problems of the whole process that is subject to this trade by ship from the port to the start point of arrival, both the environment external (environmental) and internal (working environment).
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de ventajas en la gestión de adquisiciones y compras teniendo en cuenta selección de proveedores/vendedores(2019-05-21) Ubarne Rivera, Melissa María; Martínez Cañaveras, Jaime EnriqueThe present article seeks to analyse and interpret the aspects to be taken into account with respect to the procurement management process and in relation to the selection of suppliers/sellers, based on author publications, components that intervene, as is the case of techniques and tools, the processes, results, in this way, highlight and understand the importance of this topic at managerial level. It is important to know the context that project management manages with respect to this topic, relate similarities in publications and thus be able to identify guidelines.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto de los beneficios fiscales en el crecimiento del sector hotelero en Colombia(2016-02-20) Palomo Aguilar, Yosmeris; Lorduy Cuesta, Marcel YabanThis document seeks to analyze the growth of the hotel industry in Colombia as a result of tax incentives granted by the national government through the exemption on income tax for 30 years for new or remodeled hotels for the period 2003 2016, by which it seeks to answer: What has been the impact generated by tax incentives in the growth of the hotels in Colombia? The work is theoretical and reflective type, based on documentary and descriptive research, based on specialized texts and reports and official figures. Therefore it is concluded that the incentives provided by the government were welcomed by employers in a positive way, whether the supply of hotel services as well as significantly increase the provenance of domestic and foreign investment.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del nivel de riesgo y accidentes presentes en las instituciones educativas de Cartagena: caso Institución Educativa Mercedes Abrego(2014) Martinez Pájaro, Nilse; Caraballo Payares, AlexanderThis article pretend to illustrate the level of risks and accidents that exist in educational institutions in the city of Cartagena taking as an example the case of School Mercedes Abrego in order to highlight the current state of school infrastructure and at the same time is trying to present possible solutions to minimize risks and help to keep the welfare of students, teachers and support staff within the institution. This Work is type is descriptive because it is based on the argument of a problem that is based on articles, publications, news, research, etc. The analysis of this problem shows the poor state in which school facilities are today; increasing the risks to which they expose those who work there.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del riesgo ambiental que representa el transporte de carbón por parte de la empresa “Drummond” en la Bahía de Santa Marta(2015) González Dita, Rocelis; Arias Aragones, RocelisIn the present article of reflection, we will raise the critical present situation in the bay of holy marten due to the exploitation, transport, and production of the coal, produced by the company Drummond. Besides this we will announce his impacts on the social and ecological environment, putting as principal aim the preservation of the environment, and the social and economic stability, since one affects directly the source of income of the majority of the population which benefited from the fishing in this maritime sector of holy marten; We use the descriptive method to compare since one has come spoiling the bay of holy marten since the company Drummond started acting actively we see degrade that the company has produced charcoal-bin.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del turismo de cruceros en Cartagena de Indias, periodo (2010-2014)(2015) Lemus Villanueva, Karla; Caraballo Payares, AlexanderThis article emphasized a particular sector of tourism: cruise tourism. In order to perform an analysis of this sector in the city of Cartagena de Indias during the period 2010-2014, in this order was demonstrated with reliable data concerning tourism indicators for the industry during the aforementioned time, they met the conditions in which the port was and answered the following question ¿What is the real impact that generate the cruise tourism industry in the city of Cartagena? To develop this article, documentary research was used, based on documentary sources found on the websites of the entities involved with the tourism product and electronic databases. In short, make relevant articles like this one, as cruise tourism is part of one of the most dynamic economic sectors in the world and is one of the main tourist offers of the city
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAusencia de gestión como factor en las adquisiciones y compras del sector de la construcción en la ciudad de Cartagena D.T. y C.(2019-05-23) Tous Hernández, Jairo Arturo; Bolaño Escobar, Hernando ManuelCurrently, the organizations are focused on the search to plan and execute successful projects and improve the expectations stipulated by investors in the construction sector. The Acquisitions and Purchasing processes are constituted within the administrative scale to execute works of great amplitude, contributing strategic leadership, within the policies that guarantee to reduce gradually the setbacks and errors of delays in the final deliveries of a work. Identifying and generating quality is today one of the great challenges that covers, to a large extent, objectives, operational plans, optimization of resources and budgets; Detecting future unforeseen events, shortcomings and costs in Colombia, exactly in the city of Cartagena de Indias, where engineering, horizontal property, mega constructions, industrial plants, camps, ports and others prevail. In this reflective and descriptive article, an analysis is made related to the behavior of the procurement and purchasing area, taking as examples of recurrent and real cases in the construction sector that have generated the same results due to lack of management
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAuto lavado en seco en la ciudad de Cartagena un beneficio para el medio ambiente(2014) Jiménez Trujillo, Vladimir; Mendoza Doria, JohnnyThis article seeks to demonstrate that the dry car wash service is an alternative to reduce the environmental impact and we save water through measures aimed at saving because they are exposed to lack of this natural resource in the future. In the city of Cartagena has always been characterized by high levels of pollution , is the case of car washes , as when washing their cars while consuming large amounts of water , create a polluted effluent , which does not receive treatment wear suitable generating the environment of the city. It should be noted that by using amounts of water are affected workers with colds and flus, as in Cartagena autolavado works late into the night. Furthermore, this article is based on the ISO 14000 and ISO 14001, to propose the automated teller dry as a viable option for the protection of the environment.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBarreras internas y externas a las que enfrentan los emprendedores(2015) Cervantes Gomez, Jorge Andrés; Vitola Ortega, Nicolás; Matos Navas, Rodolfo EnriqueEntrepeneurship a reference word to all who wants to be auto-employed, to those creative people who leave their fears behind and decide of carry out their own projects. But, what happen when you realice the fact of even you are entrepeneur and a good business ideas generator there is an arise of barriers which don’t let our company to progress, or worse, that this one will never carry out? This article tries to explain to entrepeneurs all those drawbacks or barriers which arise at the time of start your business, internal barriers, external barriers where it deepens about the way of financiation and extra barriers which appear when you want to perform projects undertake familiars.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBarreras para el uso e implementación de las tecnologías de la información y la comunicación (TIC) en las Mipymes Colombianas(2016) Urrutia Vásquez, Miguel Ángel; Matos Navas, Rodolfo EnriqueThe present study describes the barriers that stand between Mipymes and Information Technology and Communication TIC. To achieve this, conducted a thorough consultation of the volume of information sources United Nations, drawn from different databases based on the barriers to Mipymes access to technologies. Work through Results By identification of barriers or obstacles, which are evident in a high percentage in Mipymes. Likewise the benefits offered by TIC one through the identification of companies that do use them identified and here's where the son is successful in question Productivity and customer satisfaction
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCarencia del emprendimiento innovador en estudiantes y egresados universitarios(2014) Contreras Blanco, Jair Alexis; Matos Nava, Rodolfo EnriqueThis paper aims to show that the lack of entrepreneurship in students who graduate from universities is largely due to poor implementation of innovation in their business ideas and likewise, seeks to explain that this shortage of entrepreneurs is produced by poor interpretation is given to the innovative process. Your content is justified by the reality of students who graduate from universities in hopes of getting a job, but just wondering if enough with a title for it. This work is of a theoretical nature - reflective based on documentary research and is based on the opinions and viewpoints of authors, professors and successful entrepreneurs. The results presented are practical and blunt tips on overview of their students with the culture of innovation, seeking with this emphasis generate innovative entrepreneurs
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCompetitividad y desarrollo empresarial de las pyme en el marco de la ley 1429 de 2010(2014) Durán Rodríguez, VictoriaEs de suma importancia, para el desarrollo económico de nuestro país, el análisis de impacto que han generado las medidas de formalización y generación del empleo, en el marco de la Ley 1429 de 2010; Este estudio identifica los elementos actuales que afectan la competitividad, los retos del futuro y los resultados de la Ley 1429 de 2010. Mediante un rastreo bibliográfico de artículos e informes nacionales de los últimos cinco años; se puede evidenciar el bajo nivel de competitividad en Colombia con respecto a los demás países de Latinoamérica
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComportamiento del e-commerce en Colombia vs Estados Unidos(2015-01-25) Pérez Gaviria, José David; Vitola Ortega, NicolásThe present article takes as a starting point to investigate by means of studies and analysis to understand and to buy the state of the electronic commerce of our country opposite to the United States taking as references studies realized by companies or certified entities where they show the importance of this new way for the modern countries or in post of the development and the globalization. It appears as the electronic commerce has grown in Colombia what for us a few years ago was something slightly reliable and insecure at the time of realizing the exercise of the buy. It appears also as in the United States the electronic commerce influences its economy and that tendencies are putting practice at present this way to implement them in our country like example of economic development.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsecuencias del no uso de los equipos de protección personal (EPP) en los trabajadores del sector de la construcción (edificaciones)(2014) Payares Lezama, Laura Marcela; Mendoza Doria, Johnny de JesúsEl presente artículo dará a conocer la importancia del uso de las EPP (Elementos de protección personal) en las empresas dedicadas a la construcción de edificaciones y el impacto que genera el incumplimiento de las mismas en la salud e integridad de los trabajadores, tomando como base normatividad vigente y textos especializados como informes y cifras oficiales de gran importancia para extraer información contundente para el desarrollo del artículo, además pretende trasmitir una actitud reflexiva ante el riesgo y la persona, la responsabilidad de mejorar el resguardo de la integridad física del trabajador y disminuir la gravedad de las consecuencias de un posible accidente.