Examinando por Materia "Attention"
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto de ruido de fondo y tiempo de reverberación en procesos cognitivos por medio de Auralizaciones(2017) Escobar Ochoa, Sara; Pérez Betancur, Diana Carolina; Ortega, AlexánderThe research below proposes a method to analyze the influence of reverberation time and background noise upon cognitive processes of attention, memory and executive function. To characterize the acoustic variable (reverberation time) acoustic models are implemented using the software CATT-Acoustic, making auralizations with the messages with four different reverberation time conditions, matching a characteristic enclosure of a learning area from the San Buenaventura University, to use along with the psychological tools. Background noise conditions from the room were measured with a binaural head [Cortex MK2b, 01dB], assessing four of this levels. The pilot test mode applied showed a negligible impact from the acoustic variable on cognitive processes, due to the amount of specimens and variations observed on the application protocol, i.e. examination mode, timekeeping of the test, compromising consequently the results. In a complementary test in which the amount of four specimen groups where increased it showed a positive influence of a high background noise in four components of the verbal memory plot curve, where the attention and memory processes are assessed, and a negative influence of a long reverberation time, in the verbal memory components as well as in the Wechsler memory scale.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl aporte de la neuroeducación en las habilidades cognitivas en los niños de 4 a 5 años del Preescolar Carrizales(2018) Valderrama Quintero, Andrea Paulina; Zapata Castrillón, Karen Valentina; Zapata Rodríguez, Daniela Andrea; Gálvez Pineda, Ángela MaríaThis undergraduate work was carried out in order to identify the contribution of neuroeducation in cognitive skills in children between 4 and 5 years of age, from the reed preschool. For this reason, for the development and execution of the present work, it was agreed to carry out a process of observation and intervention, from a qualitative investigation with ethnographic technique, which proposed to participate in the situation, to analyze and to observe, to enter scenario, to know the population and to gather information, being necessary the constant contact with the population undertaken. During the process, pedagogical-participatory interventions are carried out, oriented to the internalization on specific subjects: attention, perception and memory, detecting interactions, behaviors, rhythm of the children, in this case; How it learns, processes, records, conserves and evokes information, among other things. So that, from this knowledge, the results of the research on the impact of neuroeducation in their cognitive processes will be achieved, respecting the good faith, confidentiality and intimacy of the children and favoring their spirit as part of the Early childhood education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAtención a la diversidad en el aula desde las posibilidades y capacidades del ser en el grado jardín del preescolar El Arca(2019) Avendaño Álzate, Paula Gisela; Espinal Cifuentes, Diana Carolina; Rivera Alzate, Marcela; Velásquez Giraldo, Diana Marcela; Gallego Tobón, CatalinaThis work was carried out in order to identify the teaching strategies implemented by preschool teachers in the ark for the recognition of diversity from the capacities of the student body. For the development and execution of this work, we agreed to carry out a non-participant observation process, having as an instrument an observation guide and a structured interview guide. The type of research is qualitative with a hermeneutic approach and the type of study is unique, the aforementioned allowed us to participate to analyze, observe and enter the preschool and in this way identify the strategies used by the teacher. To finalize our research, a structured interview was conducted with a teacher with open questions that will fulfill the objective of the research
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del desempeño de los procesos cognitivos atención, memoria y funciones ejecutivas en niños y niñas víctimas de maltrato físico o negligencia, en edades entre 8 a 12 años, que se encuentren vinculados al ICBF(2014) Urrea Restrepo, Lina Marcela; Arango, Magda LorenaChild abuse is defined as any physical, emotional, sexual, abandonment, negligence, exploitation (commercial, etc.) that produces any real or potential damage to children(under eighteenyears old) health, developmentor dignity, under the context of a relationship based on responsibility, trust or power. It’s worth mentioning that the present project takes into consideration abusedefined as any non accidental action that causes any disease or physical damage to a minor under eighteen years of age, and negligence as it is defined as any act of omission of the minors basic needs, both physical and emotional, by theircaretaker, parents or responsible adult, where kids could suffer the aftermath in an emotional and neuropsychological level. It has been demonstrated in previous investigations such as the one by Patricia Mesa (2011),where she statesthat children that suffer some kind of abuse have a high percentage ofsuffering some kind of behavioralor emotional disorders such as anxiety or depression. At a neurobiological level,it has been demonstrated that there is traumatichead injury, subdural hematomaand elevated intracranial pressure amongst others. It’s relevant to bring into collation thatthis investigation will also take three neuropsychological processes into consideration: memory, attention and executive functions.Memory is the capacity of storing information so that later on it can be accessed and recuperated making way for learning and adaptation; the structures that intervene in this process are the cortical structures such as the cerebral lobes and the sub cortical structures like the amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum and the basal ganglia. On anotherpoint, attention is the capacity of selecting sensorial information by activating and inhibiting environmentalstimulation, the structuresthat compose this process are the pre frontal cortex, post parietal cortex, fusiform gyrusand the reticular substance. Lastly,executive functions are a set of cognitive abilities that allow the establishment of structured thinking, control, strategic planes, amongst others;this superior process is mediated by the frontal lobe, specially the pre-frontal cortex. It’s necessary to specify, that the subjectsof study arebetween the ages of eight and twelve andthatthe cognitiveprocesses mentioned above wereevaluation through the battery Neuropsychological Assessment Of Children (ENI), due to the fact that theyare of grand importance for the learning processes. According to this evaluation, it can be concluded that the boys and girls that were victims of physical abuse had a better performance in memory tests of visual codification, deferred evocationmemory for both auditory and visual stimuli, and lastly in executive functions, while the boys and girls that were victims of abuse by negligence had a better performance in the attention tests.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeterminación del efecto causado en procesos cognitivos por el tiempo de reverberación y ruido de fondo mediante el uso de auralizaciones(2018) Restrepo Dávila, Felipe; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanIn this work, the experimental design was presented in the form of a replica, in which a sample of sixty university students was evaluated in order to determine the effect caused by reverberation time and background noise on the cognitive processes of memory, attention and executive functions, seeking to contrast the results obtained in previous researches. Statistical analysis is presented in order to relate the effect of these acoustic parameters. Five psychological instruments were applied where four of these psychological instruments were auralized taking into account the acoustic conditions measured and the hypothetical treatment of the mini auditorium 2 of the University of San Buenaventura, San Benito Medellín. For the application of the test, the recording room of studio A of the University of San Buenaventura Medellín was used and the psychological instruments were reproduced using the Opsodis binaural reproduction system as specified in the connection diagram of section VII.A and the distribution within the recording room as shown in Figure 8. It was found that the results found in previous theses where the impact of reverberation time and background noise on cognitive processes was evaluated are similar, corroborating in the same way the foreign investigations, where it is proven that background noise and reverberation time significantly affect attention, memory and executive functions, being reverberation time the most affected acoustic parameter. High background noise causes interference in the communication of verbal messages, causing the individual to remain in an unnecessarily high attention span, which can have negative health effects such as fatigue and stress. The long reverberation time in turn causes loss of speech intelligibility, i.e. verbal messages are partially understood or sometimes confused
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia de la expresión plástica a través de estrategias didácticas para el fortalecimiento de la atención de los niños en el grado de transición de la Institución Educativa Concejo de Medellín(2019) Alarcón Guzmán, Katerine Alexandra; Sierra Lopera, Luz Enith; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaThe work that is presented next was carried out on the plastic expression through didactic strategies which is related to the favoring of the attention of the children in the degree of transition. The main objective is to relate the influence of the plastic expression through didactic strategies for the strengthening of the attention of children of the transition degree of the Educational Institution of Medellin. To achieve the results of this objective, a qualitative approach was used in the methodology where didactic activities were carried out with the children using instruments such as: capturing their own artistic works through implements provided in spaces of the educational center, thanks to these activities, observation techniques and interviews, the results obtained have been positive and rewarding since the children have improved in relation to the attention and concentration during the day-to-day classes, they want to go to museums and are hoping to be artists in the future, as they have expressed. In conclusion, the objectives were achieved and the work with the children was carried out in a satisfactory manner taking into account the difficulties that were presented at the beginning
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInteligencia emocional y procesos atencionales ¿una relación posible?(2018) Cruz Cardona, Manuela; Gómez Acevedo, Mabel Melissa; Bernal López, Natalia; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn the present work we analyze the relationship that can exist between emotional intelligence and attentional processes in children from 4 to 5 years of age. Through the elaboration and execution of this research work, it was possible to make a process of observation and intervention, with the will of promoting the emotional intelligence in favour of stability, which favours focusing and concentration; and the ability to manage emotions. In regards to the methodology used, participant observation and ludic-pedagogical workshops were carried out, aimed at mobilizing the internalization of emotional intelligence and following up on the relationship it has with attention processes, detecting interactions, behaviors, rhythms and levels on attention itself. The research allowed the mobilization of thought and action, putting into action the skills of emotional intelligence and also attention, to recognize the relationship between them in the chosen group, respecting the playful nature of the children in their respective ages, and favouring the mediations of the spirit of early childhood education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlaneación, atención y flexibilidad mental como indicadores de funcionamiento ejecutivo en universitarios que practican deporte y que no practican deporte(2016-10-25) Forestieri Pérez, Mónica; Herrera Jurado, Luisa María; Vega Torres, Ana Isabel; Pardo Maza, Víctor Manuel; Noreña Correa, Manuel FabiánThe following project aims to characterize the executive functioning in terms of attention, planning and mental flexibility in sportive and non-sportive students of a private university in Cartagena. A quantitative cutoff methodology was used with a nonexperimental design, in which, the measuring instruments used were the train making test and the labyrinths of porteus with the participation of students of both genders between the ages of eighteen and twenty-eight. Regarding the results obtained, it was found that the population of sportive and non-sportive have adequate levels of sustained attention and sequencing that was evidenced in the performance obtained from the trail making test. On the other hand, the results obtained in the labyrinth test of porteus reveal deficient levels in confrontation, which is understood as difficulties to persevere in tasks that involve planning and attention at the same time.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrevención y atención de la deserción escolar mediadas por las Tic en estudiantes con necesidades específicas de apoyo educativo en una IE oficial en el Departamento de Bolívar(2019-10-24) Jackson Sayavedra, Cristóbal; Rodríguez Simancas, Marelby; Bohórquez Caldera, Luis AlfredoThe prevention and attention of school dropout mediated by ICT in students with specific educational support needs in an official educational institution in the Department of Bolívar, is a qualitative way of doing, which was developed with active students, graduates , deserters and general educational community of the corregimiento of Gambote Bolívar, with the objective of analyzing the incidence of the implementation of ICT-mediated strategies, whose type of research is participatory action, because the object of study that in this case are Students with specific educational support needs who participated in the implementation of the research proposal, taking into account the strategies and methodologies proposed, that is, were the multipliers of said proposal. It was carried out with an emancipatory interpretive approach; Its population was secondary school students and the sample of said population was 6th, 7th, 8th grade students and deserters from the Educational Institution of Gambote. It was concluded that the children and young people of the Gambote population who have conditions of specific educational support needs and who are in turn active in the academic training processes, will be dynamic authors in the teaching-learning processes through TIC.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRevisión bibliométrica de guías de práctica clínica en atención a Trastorno de Estrés Postraumático(2022) Lodato Ciammariconi, Alessandro; Díaz Soto, Cecilia MaríaEl análisis de las guías de práctica clínica nos permite una atención estandarizada, efectiva y actualizada a diversas enfermedades y trastornos psicológicos, es por esto por lo que este trabajo se basó en la recopilación, síntesis e integración de las recomendaciones de 3 guías de práctica clínica (2 en español y 1 en inglés) con el fin de determinar el curso de acción terapéutico y farmacológico más aceptado y científicamente avalado para el tratamiento del Trastorno de estrés postraumático. Se encuentra que la terapia cognitivo conductual en conjunto con medicamentos del tipo inhibidor selectivo de la recaptación de la serotonina (ISRS) son los más recomendados dentro de los estudios, tanto por su efectividad como por su versatilidad para adaptarlos a cada caso individual.