Examinando por Materia "Cárceles"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del estado de cosas inconstitucional generado por el hacinamiento carcelario. Especial mención al caso de la Estación de Policía Candelaria de Medellín(2020) Consuegra Terán, Kelly Carolina; Moreno Salazar, Juan Severo; Agón López, Juan GuillermoThe purpose of this article is to analyze the jurisprudence of the Constitutional Court that has referred to the State of Unconstitutional Things (ECI) generated by prison overcrowding, making special mention of the situation of police stations, especially what happens in the La CandelariaPolice Station in the Municipality of Medellín. This describes the jurisprudence that has addressed this problem and specifically what the Constitutional Court has called ECI. Then a description of this problem is made in said police station with a view to establishing the possible causes of the phenomenon; finally, the alleged violation of the fundamental rights of persons deprived of liberty in police stations is analyzed from the jurisprudence emanating from the Constitutional Court. A qualitative studyseeks to establish that factors such as the application of the declining equilibrium rule and the excessive use of pretrial detention by judges and 4prosecutors, among many others, are what contribute to overcrowding at the Station Candelaria Police of the city of Medellín has been presenting an exponential increase in recent years.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Reinserción Urbano(2021) Quiroz Rave, Andrea; Aristizabal Gomez, Geraldine; Sierra Arango, Luis JavierThe investigation of the project arises from one of the most evident problems in the country and prison overcrowding product of inadequate sos of "punishment" and resocialization, since the ha-proce-the current infrastructure lacks services and vital spaces for an adequate process. Therefore, the main intention of this project is to study how or of the current penitentiary prevents an adequate deprivation of liberty to the graduation of people from society, as people behaviors. because the productive and isolation and conditions in which they must serve their sentences are suitable for bad sentences
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo Arquitectónico de centro de transición penitenciario y su papel en el proceso de reinserción social en el municipio de Amagá(2021) Pérez Jaramillo, Alejandro; Giraldo Zuluaga, Laura Cristina; Zapata Correa, Pablo Alberto; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyPrison models and their deficiencies, such as overcrowding, conduct, torture and recidivism of crimes previously committed, are analyzed. Likewise, the lack of knowledge about the phy-sical infrastructure that leads to social degradation due to the quality of the service that affects health conditions and the low priority given to the reintegration of prisoners into society. With this, it is proposed to develop a design principle for the rehabilitation of the human character with guidelines aimed at the re-socialization of convicts located in El Valle de Abu-rrá through sustainable parameters, programs developed with basic requirements to address a re-socialization such as a good accommodation, quality basic education, health with basic and psychological care, justice where they are advised on their legal process and a job that serves to redeem and reduce their sentence in pursuit of the quality of life of prisoners and their authorities, taking into account the contrast between the parties and the needs of each.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrivación de libertad en los establecimientos de Medellín(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2012) Posada Segura, Juan David; Acevedo Jaramillo, Luz MarinaLa investigación “Estado de los derechos fundamentales de las personas privadas de la liber tad en los establecimientos penitenciarios y carcelarios de Medellín” se ocupó de definir el contexto histórico y actual de los establecimientos de privación de la libertad en el municipio de Medellín. De acue rdo con ello se describen los establecimientos que han existido en el municipio y los que actualmente existen para la privación de la libertad de miembros de la Policía Nacional, el Ejército Nacional y civiles adultos hombres y mujeres. Como una manera de evidenciar que la privación de la libertad es discriminada en diversos tipos de establecimientos y que aquellos que se construyeron como la so lución a grandísimos problemas penitenciarios y carcelarios simplemente entran a hacer parte del problema.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoResocialización y formación en el programa especial de cambio, del centro penitenciario de Pedregal(2020) Espitia Zúñiga, Isaura; Obando Aguirre, AdrianaThis research starts from wanting to understand the tension evidenced between the concept of resocialization (understood as a matter of maintaining order, in addition to associating it as a synonym of training) and training (such as that space in the prison to receive classes) that occurs in the PEC (Special Change Program) of the Pedregal Penitentiary Center. And these same concepts found in literature, which seem to have no meeting point. Since in the official documents of the INPEC (state that governs prisons in Colombia), which defines resocialization as that space where the inmate has the opportunity to seek a change of life that allows him to reintegrate into society and his family, and the concept of formation, from the German term Bildung, defined by Rebekka Horlacher in her work Bildung la formation, as that objective or goal that a human being wishes to achieve as part of their personal fulfillment. This tension becomes even more evident in what is traced in the entrivists carried out, where experts in psychosocial, psychoeducational and criminal processes attest to the distance between what resocialization and training means and what really occurs in the PEC. Also because of the response of the people who have been released from prison and say that this re-socialization is an illusion.