Examinando por Materia "Citation styles"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl dibujo como herramienta de investigación cultural: las casas y sus habitantes - Barrio Juan XXIII(2018) Vélez García, Sara; Tabares Peláez, Luz ElianaThis work deals with drawing as a tool for social research, as an aesthetic experience that allows the recognition of the houses of the Barrio Juan XXIII of the commune 13, in order to carry out a cultural analysis from the drawing of the neighborhood, which entails to address three key issues; Urban landscape from a cultural aspect, social issues and drawing as an investigative tool. From these 3 themes, pedagogical strategies are proposed from the arts (drawing), to address an analysis of inhabited and inhabited spaces, in order to generate a reflection of aesthetic character with respect to everyday actions that affect the territory. The final reflection allows us to understand the different ways of experiencing our spaces and its construction and of the people who inhabit it, analyze our daily life and how they affect or benefit our habits in the inhabited place. This is approached from the drawing as a research tool. The pedagogical process that can be derived from this experience resembles the methodology used in the process of elaboration of the artistic product of this work, this exercise of recognition of the inhabited place helps to understand the drawing as a tool for understanding, reflection, awareness, analysis and action, through the observation of each aesthetic component of the space drawn
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un servicio para incentivar la creatividad en niños entre 5 a 7 años de edad desde sus hogares en la ciudad de Medellín como método de entretenimiento en su tiempo libre(2021) Vásquez Restrepo, Luisa Fernanda; Bonilla Sánchez, RománCurrently, due to confinement and social distancing, children are living another study methodology supported by virtuality. But a bad use of technology can bring negative repercussions in children, such as making them less curious and leaving aside activities that help them to improve their cognitive development since at this stage symbolic capacities are developed (Piaget, 1962), this project is aimed at children between 5 and 7 of the city of Medellin, equivalent to 8.6% of the population and, specifically, to homes of stratum 3 and 4. Consequently, the project aims to design a service for the entertainment of children to stimulate creative processes from home during their free time, supported by a quantitative research, given the possibility of delving into personal aspects of direct users, the children, and indirect users, the parents, such as tastes, feelings and routines, identified through data collection tools such as surveys, observations, in addition to the corroboration of information with different professionals in the area such as psychologists and teachers to identify the cognitive processes of children and how confinement and virtual methodologies affect their creativity and how to stimulate it correctly at this age. From the data obtained in the field work, an ideation stage is proposed taking into account design opportunities, these ideas go through an evolution matrix that helps to choose the idea that best meets the requirements of the project, generating validations of the proposal supported by the development of prototypes. Finally, we propose a service that allows the child creative stimulation supported by the generation of graphic material, comics, which can be shared on the network to generate visibility and recognize the creations of other children promoting the good use of technological resources, this service will offer the child entertainment time at home, as they can do other activities encouraging creativity, having balance between the analog of drawing and the virtuality of sharing their comics
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias para la adquisición de información asociada a tráfico vehicular y su aplicación en mapas de ruido(2019) Duque Gutiérrez, Carolina; Murillo Gómez, Diego Mauricio; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonThis project addresses the acquisition of non-authoritative collaborative traffic flow data to predict the noise generated by urban roads, in order to do noise maps. For this, traffic information is acquired using collaborative platforms such as Google Maps, which gives the information of travel time and speed in a length path. To determine the traffic flow, it has been done a correlation of the amount of vehicles that travel with a specific speed in a certain type of road. For this, it was necessary to characterize the roads in the city of Medellń and to study its typical behavior with help of data taken in field by studentes of the Universidad de San Buenaventura and information given by the Secretaría de Movilidad of Medellín, and data taken from Google Maps. One of the methodologies proposed was to find the correlation by filling an area with the amount of vehicles that typically travels a specific road then according to the speed determinate the amount that circulate in certain time, taking into account the space between vehicles called Gap. Besides, it was studied the sensibility of the obtained data in terms of the noise emission doing some simulations with it. The proposed methodology has been tested in two areas of the city. The results indicate that it is possible to use Google Maps information to predict urban noise although further analysis are required to improve the estimation of traffic flow based on the type of road, speed and time travel
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores sociales influyentes en la obsesión por el ejercicio físico (gimnasio) en hombres y mujeres entre los 18 y los 40 años de la ciudad de Ibagué(2019) Rico Yossa, María del Pilar; Goenaga Peña, Jesúsmedia, can directly influence the action or thinking of people, the social pressure on the exercise currently is characterized by the promotion of an aesthetic model of extreme thinness for women and with increased mass Muscular in men being between 18 and 40 years, this by means of the adoption of rigorous training behaviors, being able to generate consequences in the modification of the body influencing by the stigma created social against obesity; In this sense the relevance and relevance of this research is highlighted, as it seeks to identify the social factors that influence the obsession with physical exercise in different gyms of the city of Ibague for a total of 29 participants 22 with Compliance with requirements to establish psychosocial factors that lead to the practice of obsessive exercise,This study will be conducted by direct sampling, applying the instruments of the "scale of addiction to training" and a survey created for the collection of information from this research, which shows that 72.7% of the sample scored a Medium Addiction
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta estratégica para el mejoramiento de la gestión administrativa en los procesos operativos de las pymes, objeto de estudio en la ciudad de Medellín(2018) Ramírez Villegas, Paula Andrea; Garavito Robles, Martín José; Bedoya Marulanda, Sandra PatriciaIn SMEs in the city of Medellin, it is now possible to show a deficit in operational processes caused by lack of adequate strategic planning. Since small and medium enterprises are the main source of job creation, they have a great social responsibility when investing in the reduction of situations of poverty, underemployment and unemployment, hence the need to know the difficulties and challenges that must be faced in the current economic scenario. The present work aims to conduct a qualitative analysis of the SMEs that are domiciled in the city of Medellin and from that analysis provide support for the improvement of the different processes that lead to the fulfillment of their management goals. Once the analysis has been carried out, the improvement proposals will be elaborated with which it is hoped to solve those problems that are detected, and to provide tools that allow SMEs to deal efficiently with the different situations presented through an adequate decision-making process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRetos pedagógicos en medio de la cuarta revolución industrial(2021) Codina Farías, Dairo de Jesús; Estrada Guzmán, Carolina Isabel; Salazar Agudelo, Jorge Albeiro; Uribe García, Julián AlbertoUnderstanding that education at the elementary and middle school level is the platform for the reinforcement of logical-mathematical thinking, the exploration of the world in a systemic way and the definition of vocational and occupational trends, the study seeks to examine how teachers of the Basic secondary level of the Pedro Justo Berrío Salesiano Institute (ISPJB) are applying didactic strategies that allow students to develop skills that respond to the challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. An exploratory study was conducted with a qualitative approach. Semi-structured interviews were carried out with teachers, focus groups with the participation of students and teachers, and a documentary analysis through class planners. The investigative exercise made it possible to show that the COVID 19 pandemic accelerated for educational institutions the implementation of new pedagogical initiatives, which allowed connectivity and virtual communication with students. Although the teachers were able to make use of platforms on daily academic sessions, it is appropriate to consider better training in new pedagogical practices related to virtuality. Also, it was observed that teachers apply teaching strategies that help achieve the objectives in the process of teaching and learning for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, as flipped classroom, solving challenges and projects (ABP), learning by doing, among others. However, these should continue to deepen. The management should encourage teacher training so that they reflect about their teaching practices and are at the forefront and constantly updated, in a world immersed in a revolution that generates technological changes rapidly.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRevisión sistemática exploratoria de la educación científica en la formación inicial durante los años 2015 a 2020(2021) Martínez Sánchez, María Paula; Sánchez Parada, Laura Vaneza; Guillén Sánchez, Yohana; Obando Correal, Nadia LucíaIn this paper, a series of evidences that were relevant to our research are presented, among which it is important to remark: undergraduate thesis, journals and articles associated to scientific education in children of initial education in the timeframe from 2015 to 2020. Thus, simultaneous relevance is given to the previous documents, which were taken as the main focus to identify how scanning, environment testing, and the teaching of science have been assumed at an international scale in initial education, thereby, it is intended to stand out the various means and strategies that are created by different authors with the objective of knowing and approaching diverse options for the implementation of activities with analytical nature, thus contributing to the processes of the child regarding to the scientific thinking and his merged development from the analysis and the application of reasoning. The aim of this research paper is to carry out a systematic review based on the scanning and testing of the environment to foster science learning in children during the initial education. Consequently, it is intended to promote not only the child’s development but also the benefits that it has if applied in an assertive and specific way in society
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSentidos y significaciones sobre el uso de esteroides anabólicos androgénicos en los jóvenes de la Licenciatura en Educación Física y Deportes de la Universidad de San Buenaventura -Medellín(2019) Cortes Cañaveral, Maria Isabel; Carvajal Gallo, Leidy Liliana; Villegas Roldan, LilianaThe present study attempts to describe the meanings and meanings that young people-men and women of the Degree in Physical Education and Sports of the University of San Buenaventura - Medellín branch, give to the use of Androgenic Anabolic Steroids (EAA). And, in this way, to the triad: body, subject, and culture, since there are no subjects without bodies or bodies that are not said and done in culture. The methodological epistemic design is carried out through a qualitative study guided by the hermeneutic-phenomenological method, which seeks to understand the lived reality. The information is obtained through semi-structured interviews and documentary analysis. For the reading of the information, the categorical analysis was chosen, which makes a reduction of the data based on the classification and grouping of the information. The findings describe the conceptions and representations that the participants of the study construct in relation to the use of EAA and from them, some guidelines or guidelines for prevention and coping are proposed that are made available to the Institutional Welfare Policy of the Bonaventuriana community