Examinando por Materia "Coexistence"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis descriptivo de las diferentes situaciones que afectan la convivencia escolar y el desarrollo de las competencias ciudadanas para la resolución de conflictos en el Colegio la Sagrada Familia del Municipio de Fundación, Magdalena(2016) Pérez Bedoya, Luisa Marley; Cely Niño, Nelly Rocío; Vargas Martínez, Álvaro de Jesús; Henao Hernández, Ángela MaríaCoexistence means living with others within a framework of social relations and the use of codes and subjective assessment in a particular social context. School settings have changed. Harassment and intimidation that students face today are different from those School population lived five or ten years ago. Therefore, it is strictly necessary to identify the factors that affect school life so that appropriate training and prevention plans can be designed. It is very common nowadays to hear and talk about peer harassment or bullying. This second term comes from the English word which means “thug”. The term means abuse of power by a student against another who becomes a victim. The attacker is also supported by a group. The whole situation includes violent behaviors such as teasing, threats, intimidation, physical assaults, insults, isolation, among others. Peer harassment, is characterized by repetitive, ie, it is maintained over time (Montañés et al., 2009). Violence is considered behavior that affects a human being in its essence both physically and mentally. Violent acts affect the integrity, rights, freedom and morality of the individual. Episodes of violence occur in specific areas and educational contexts are one of them. This research project is a part of the line of educational management Esined research group, which aims to analyze the factors that may affect student behavior in school life. The population analysis was conducted using data collection instruments, interviews, observation, role play and appreciations and details of the participants.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximaciones a prácticas pedagógicas de cultura de paz(2020) Berrío Moncada, Laura Katherine; Higuita Serna, CatalinaColombia, in the interest of building peace, has regulated, according to Decree 1038 of 2015 of Law 1732, that all educational institutions in the country must carry out the Chair of Peace. In accordance with this objective, this research focused on understanding the impact that The Chair of Peace generated in the Educational Institution Nueva Generación in the Niquía neighborhood in the municipality of Bello. A sector that has experienced armed violence. This violence has affected the management staff, teachers and students of this educational institution. The research was carried out from a qualitative point of view, with a methodological approach of research-action and through the pedagogy of the workshop (understanding the workshop as a space for the exchange of ideas, thoughts and construction of knowledge). The results of the research showed that if the young people receive a citizen training, they are taught to develop autonomous thinking, respect, dialogue and healthy coexistence practices, it will be possible to build a culture of peace so necessary for Colombia
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoJugando a convivir(2017) Orrego Pérez, John Alexander; Estrada Bedoya, Análida del SocorroThis article we try to understand the different forms of relationships that emerge in the game and contribute to citizen participation, dialogue and coexistence among the inhabitants of Santo Domingo Savio neighborhood No. 1 of the city of Medellín . The paper is the result of experience, that starts from the monitoring carried out at sporting events organized by the Community Action Board, in which the behaviors that enables the game and how these affect the social dynamics of the neighborhood is perceived, also how development of human potential. The research aims to analyze the game as a constituent element in the development of the human being and to understand the emotions experienced by the actors and spectators before, during and after the competition, determining a behavior that plays a role in the field social and personal
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura recreativa y la sana convivencia en el nivel de básica primaria(2019-10-23) Durán Moya, Fernando; Rodríguez Cásseres, Rosa Elena; Herrera Morelo, GladysThe recreational reading and the healthy coexistence in primary basic level is the title of the following investigative bet, whose main objective is the analyze how recreational Reading generates spaces for healthy coexistence among students of primary school. This research assumes the type of observation-participation research, with a critical- hermeneutic approach, whose researcher participates within the situation or problem being investigated, for which techniques such as; direct observation, interviews, questionnaires made to students, teachers, parents and teaching directors. In this sense this proposal is theoretically 5 based on authors such as: Cassany (2006), Solé (1998), Salazar and Mendoza (2005), Bernal (2011), Rodríguez Xesús (2001), Diaz and Hernandez (1997). These results are evaluated based on the changes observed during the implementation of the proposal which allowed improving the coexistence of the children through the development of playful reading activities..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReconocimiento de códigos alternos para la resolución de conflictos en la I. E. Manuel Edmundo Mendoza del municipio de El Carmen de Bolívar(2017-08-04) Castro Mcausland, Rubbi Stella; Pérez Muñoz, Eydis Deivis; Osorio Restrepo, Antonio JoséOur schools are the stage for the appearance of numerous conflicts that originate from various causes. We observe that in the Educational Institution Manuel Edmundo Mendoza, located in El Carmen de Bolivar, the way in which they are resolved revolves around formal mechanisms, which stipulate who solve them and the order in which they must act. A linear, vertical scheme is proposed where the particularities of student subjects are not taken into account. However, it has also been observed that through the use of alternate codes, created during the armed conflict by leaders who were able to weave the threads of coexistence among the victims, the students successfully resolve their conflicts without necessity of the Coexistence Manual. This is how the question arises as to what these alternative codes are. This research seeks to legitimize them, make them visible in the school environment. Through the Participatory Action Research methodology and the narrative methodology, testimonies were gathered that became the basis of the proposal that arrived at this research: the need to create a postconflict school in which alternative codes are a pedagogical tool that precede the dialogue and listening to the imposition and the norm.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRemembranzas de saberes. Una experiencia vivida(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) García Rodríguez, Gabriela Otomi; Hurtado Ante, Lina Teresa; Ramírez Arias, Sara; Sánchez González, Camila; Rosero Prado, Ana LucíaThis work of degree titled Remembranzas de saberres. A lived experience, has proposed talking about the process of systematization of experiences that were lived within the diploma Coexistence and Interculturality: Voices of the Territory at the University of San Buenaventura Cali in the academic period 2017-2, training scenario where different actors of the Municipality of Santiago de Cali. For the realization of this written production the following concepts were fundamental: systematization, experiences, coexistence, interculturality, organizations, they direct it. Taking into account the planned objectives, the systematization initiatives of the participating organizations were recognized, which, from their work, bet on the systematization of experiences around coexistence and interculturality. The content of the degree work was developed in its entirety in the subject Project grade II in 2018 with the teacher Ana Lucia Rosero Prado.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRégimen de propiedad horizontal en Colombia: estudio del alcance de la Ley 675 de 2001 y su eficacia frente a la relación entre copropietarios y administrador a 2016(2016) Acevedo Orrego, Uriel Cristóbal; Piedrahita Callejas, Natalia; Castaño López, Óscar AlejandroWith the porpuse to achieve a peaceful coexistence within owners, and within owners and buildings and residencial houses´ administrators; this article is an academic product that identify the obligations and rights, faculties and limits of this subjects that are involved in the coexistence and management of this kind of properties insides the special form of regulation knows as “Propiedad horizontal”. Also, it is important that each one – owners and administrators- be advised about the obligations and rigths they have as well.