Examinando por Materia "Concepciones"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximación crítica a la propuesta de formación ciudadana del Ministerio de Educación Nacional de Colombia a partir de las concepciones de ciudadanía y formación ciudadana de Guillermo Hoyos Vásquez(2014) Vélez Vélez, Jesús Andrés; Escobar Londoño, Julia VictoriaEsta investigación parte de una revisión documental de la obra de Guillermo Hoyos entre 1991-2013 y la propuesta de formación ciudadana del MEN con el fin de develar las concepciones relacionadas con ciudadanía y formación ciudadana. Para llevar a cabo la investigación se elaboró una matriz comparativa que permitió clasificar referentes teóricos, tendencias y conceptos emergentes de cada propuesta. Finalmente, se realizó una aproximación critica a la propuesta del MEN a partir de las concepciones de Guillermo Hoyos, identificando implicaciones conceptuales de lo planteado por el MEN en relación con criterios de desarrollo humano - capacidades - (Sen, 2000) y de formación - potenciar capacidades - (Zemelman, 2008) con el fin de pensar la formación ciudadana para niños y jóvenes que se encuentran en edad escolar de educación básica como un mecanismo para fomentar procesos de configuración subjetiva que contribuya a dinámicas de transformación social.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoArtículo. Concepciones y prácticas evaluativas docentes: una mirada a dos instituciones del Municipio de Magangué, Bolívar(2018-02-02) Arquez De Hoyos, Diana Patricia; Gómez Meneses, Larman Harley; Martínez Susa, ShirleyThe learning evaluation process is structured as a fundamental tool to improve the teaching and learning processes, primarily if it is developed from a formative perspective, such as what is proposed in the new trends on evaluation of learning and Decree 1290 of April 16 of 2009. Under this perspective, the present research project, Conceptions and evaluative teaching practices: a look at two institutions in the Municipality of Magangué, sought to analyze the existing relationship from the understanding of Decree 1290/09, with the purpose of unveiling better the phenomenon studied, thus generating a reflection from the same pedagogical exercise, so that the results thrown up during the evaluationprocess of learning are not understood as quantitative figures of the teaching-learning process. For this reason, the methodological design, which underpins the research is the interpretive hermeneutical paradigm. In correspondence with this paradigm, research was based on the qualitative approach, since intentionality is "to interpret the phenomenon according to the meanings it has for the people involved" (Rodríguez, Gil & García 1996. P.32). Consequently, the method used in tune with the qualitative approach was the dialectic hermeneutic, as it potentializes the best possible interpretation of writings, words and human behavior, generating an approach with the research subject. Which was developed with the participation of twenty three teachers, with whom a self-administered questionnaire, a focus group and the observation of two classes were applied...
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBiblioteca virtual C.I.E. (Cuerpo, Infancia y Educación)(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2013) Peña Giraldo, Katherin; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldA timeline is a tool that is used to record and manage time-series data such as dates and time periods of clear and simple; A virtual library is one in which a significant proportion of the resources of information are available in digital format accessible through computers, having this clear, we can say that the design of the Virtual Library C.I.E. designed to introduce the concepts of Body, Children and Education has been from 1900 to 2010, using various sources, is aimed at everyone interested in learning about this, but specifically on students and teachers of the Bachelor of Education Early Childhood, leaving a source of accurate and accessible information for future research
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de las educadoras infantiles frente a la formación de la niñez en la era digital(2019-05-29) Díaz Vélez, Alexis Marcela; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelRESUMEN: concepciones de las educadoras infantiles en la formación de la niñez, frente a la era digital, es el nombre que tiene el presente proyecto, el objetivo principal es develar las concepciones que tienen las educadoras infantiles de la Institución Educativa las Gaviotas frente la formación de la niñez en la era digital, se abordó desde el enfoque cualitativo la investigación etnográfica, utilizando como técnica la observación no participante, y la entrevista lo que permitió aplicar como instrumento la guía de observación. Los resultados obtenidos durante los momentos observados en el trabajo de campo, el modo de ser las maestras y los niños, sus actitudes, como las educadoras infantiles orientan el desarrollo de las habilidades y destrezas de los niños, comunicación y comportamientos frente a la era digital.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de los maestros del nivel básica primaria frente al uso de las Tic en el proceso de enseñanza y aprendizaje(2020-02-20) Comas Drago, Eduin José; Serna Pájaro, Humberto; Álvarez Ortega, DorisThe present investigation will carry out an analysis of the Conceptions of primary school teachers regarding the use of ICT in the teaching and learning process and how they influence their pedagogical work. Therefore, its main objective is: to unveil the Conceptions of the teachers of the primary basic educational level of the IECPM, against the use of ICT in the teaching and learning process, addressed from a He designed the methodological, exploratory, a mixed approach, of nonexperimental, descriptive design, in which thirty-eight people participated, consisting of two researchers, 36 teachers; 30 women and 6 men. 32 of these belong to the primary basic level. In addition, the use of methodological techniques and instruments allowed obtaining the goals proposed in this research. The research carried out in the IECPM allowed to identify conceptions of their teachers about the use of ICT in their teaching and learning process, mostly attached to traditional educational practices due to the lack of knowledge in their management or apathy that they manifested towards these technologies . Based on the results obtained in the research, it is possible to think about the need to implement a teacher training plan in the ICTs that allows to potentiate the teaching-learning activities in the educational institution according to the dynamics, culture and peculiarities of this.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de los maestros sobre la educación sexual infantil, en el marco de la educación integral(2021) Ospina Castaño, Laura Catalina; Vahos Gómez, Yasmin Elena; Bernal López, DanielaThis research is framed from the following conceptual theoretical categories: the role of the teacher, early childhood, comprehensive development and sex education, which allow from a literature search and a confrontation with real practices, to understand the institutional dynamics and the conceptions that Transition teachers have regarding sex education in early childhood, within the framework of comprehensive education in the Nazareth school of the municipality of Bello Antioquia. For this research, a qualitative methodology followed by a narrative approach was used; likewise, techniques and instruments such as the interview accompanied by photography were used, which allowed the approach of the initial topic. For this purpose, the voices of two teachers from the aforementioned school were taken as a sample, from which it was possible to identify the conceptions they have regarding sexual education. Finally, some considerations are presented highlighting the importance of the teacher's role and the adequate practices in the sexual education of children as part of their integral formation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones sobre la enseñanza del inglés: de las experiencias de aprendizaje y vivencias profesionales del maestro de básica primaria(2019-10-24) Narváez Rincón, Eluz; Arroyo Matos, Eduardo Roberto; Mantilla Escalante, LaysThe purpose of this research work was to analyze the conceptions about teaching English and its relationship between the choice and application of the teaching methodologies of the English language. The research takes as its starting point the importance of learning English in the local and global context. The study of qualitative approach was based on the phenomenological method to analyze the experiences and experiences of learning-teaching of the teacher. The techniques applied were mixed or semi-structured interviews and direct observation. The structured instruments correspond to the field diary and the interview guide. The findings reflected the conceptions of the pedagogical practice of English teachers, who assume traditionalist methodologies that are related to lack of training in the methodologies of the English language and the little experience related to the English language and culture. The conclusions showed that only two teachers have developed and completed English courses in bilingual academies, which allowed them to have a better perception of the language and how to teach their students about other teachers. On the other hand, regarding its pedagogical implications, it can be said that the conceptions also allow us to understand the levels of reflection that the student-teachers have reached and also contribute to their deepening.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones y prácticas de los docentes sobre evaluación de los aprendizajes en la educación media de las I.E. rurales del municipio de Magangué.(2017-01-30) Mejía Gamarra, Lucy Inés; Morales Castilla, Nancy Margarita; Martínez Susa, ShirleyThis research work sought to analyze the relationship between the conceptions and practices of teachers on the evaluation of learning in the secondary education of rural educational institutions in the municipality of Magangué. During the process, the shortcomings and limitations in terms of inputs, technological tools, and those corresponding to the rural context faced by teachers in their daily practice were observed. The research is based on the interpretive hermeneutic paradigm, and its methodological design is of the dialectical hermeneutic type. A representative sample of ten teachers was used, of which five were men and five women, with whom a self administered questionnaire, a focus group and two class observations. The results conclude that the more traditional positions are present in the conceptions of teachers, while their pedagogical practices are in accordance with the new pedagogical trends, where it is reflected that the evaluation is an additional tool of the learning process.
- PublicaciónSólo datosDesafíos de la educación en Colombia para el estudio y desarrollo de la lectura y la escritura(2019-02-07) Segura Acuña, Leidy Diana; Orozco Camacho, NidiaIn order to determine the challenges of education in terms of reading and writing in Colombia, a documentary analysis was conducted by placing in virtual sources an intentional sample of thirty works consisting of articles and post-graduate work published during the 2013-2017 period. which were analyzed from a hermeneutic-interpretative way guided by the questions. What have focused research on reading and writing ?, What methodologies have guided the research ?, ¿What are the theories and reading models that support the categories studied? What were the conclusions and discussions reached by these investigations? From this analysis, contributions were identified to improve the processes of teaching reading and writing in the schools and universities of our country.