Examinando por Materia "Culture"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 51
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de las principales variables de la dimensión socio cultural en las administraciones locales en el municipio de Santiago de Cali 2008-2015(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2016) Granados Soto, Johanna Alejandra; Moreno, EugenioThis work allows to know the evolution of the socio-cultural dimension in Local Government in the Municipality of Santiago de Cali through study and analysis Major variables of which child Education, Culture, Health, Safety and Employment in The Online Latest 7 Jahr. It becomes important to know quickly what has been the role of Local Authorities in the region since its objetivo principal is to generate the highest benefit to its inhabitants reflected in the quality of life and the Improvement of Living Conditions, evidenced in Evolution of Main variables of the socio-cultural dimension; Therefore, knowing the results shown by the study of each variable dimension, THESE contrasted with the current situation of the Municipality, UN Performing Analysis What could be the future outlook of the region in the socio-cultural dimension. To fulfill the main objective to have the Local Government Lines of Work and Partnerships Public Sector Private Structured Plans for Municipal Development made local administrations Where do establish how the community is structured, companies and administrations are set to contribute to the evolution of society.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAprender a construir y reconstruir desde una mirada investigativa en los espacios de educación superior(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-01) Pineda Moreno, Yenny PatriciaEl propósito de este artículo es presentar una mirada renovada sobre la producción de conocimiento científico desde el campo de las ciencias sociales y humanas y su incidencia en los procesos de formación en los espacios académicos, particularmente universitarios. Se propone indagar acerca de los procesos educativos como esferas permeadas por una cultura en la que sus participantes, más que observadores pasivos, sean constructores activos de ella. En este sentido, se abordarán los planteamientos propuestos mediante el análisis de algunas inquietudes sobre la incidencia de los procesos de investigación social y su articulación entre academia, conocimiento y cultura.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAprendizaje producido en personas que bailan Salsa con ayuda de implementos mecánicos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Rojas Cabal, Jessica; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe project "Learning produced in people who dance sauce with the help of mechanical implements" carried out during the year 2016 - 2 and 2017 - 1 responds to the requirement of work of degree to opt for the title of Degree in Early Childhood Education of the University of San Buenaventura Cali.The work accounts for a documentary research conducted, which from three key moments (dispersion, dimensioning and expansion) organizes, classifies and directs the type of documents in order to make a contrast of what is found in them and the theoretical positions focused in the body, dance, disability and learning.This is how construction is given to four categories, where the relationships, analysis and reflections found throughout the investigation are expressed. The first, "What is not possible becomes possible" an analysis of the social paradigm that exists in front of the population with disabilities. The second, "Historical construction of the idea of the disabled" an investigation of documents that account for the transformation of the term disabled, and war as that practice that increases the population. The third one, "The sauce as an opportunity to learn" real testimonies narrated and evidenced, in which the benefits and learning that can be acquired and build when salsa dance and grow within the salsa environment are related. The fourth, "Towards some reflections for pedagogy" in which artistic videos characteristic of people who dance salsa with the help of mechanical implements are analyzed, the critical position of the Director of the Sabor Latino Dance School, Arlex Andrade and the Theory of Learning Significant by David Ausubel.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl arte como revitalizador de la economía de la Comuna 13 de la ciudad de Medellín(2021) Cano Jiménez, Sara Camila; Montoya Arboleda, Juan José; Bothert, ZubaydaThe project is based on the revitalization of the economy of the 13th commune of Medellin, which over the years has been affected by actors of violence, unemployment, and poverty, making it the third poorest commune in the city. Where its inhabitants have jobs directly related to the art and culture of the place, such as selling paintings created by themselves, graffiti, different souvenirs with messages alluding to the commune, created by them, as well as food that they offer to tourists, such as They are pallets, wafers, guarapos among other foods, in addition to this they work in jobs such as carpentry, sewing, in the living room of their homes, as the following author says in the quote: What is intended through this project is to create a plan that articulates three stages, which activate this economy, providing spaces to the community where they will interact and carry out the commercialization of their different activities such as handicrafts, textiles, even dance songs and paintings of art, thus ensuring that the most affected population has a space for this, increasing their income and also creating adequate spaces for their inhabitants
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl baile de la salsa caleña como estrategia pedagógica potenciadora en la primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Cardona Sarria, Cindy Janeth; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe present research work called El Baile de la Salsa Caleña as an Energetic Pedagogical Strategy in Early Childhood, carried out during the academic period 2016-2 and 2017-1, within the framework of the Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The purpose of this document is to identify the influence of a cultural practice: the salsa dance, in the processes of physical, emotional and social development in the stage of the Early Childhood of children of the city of Santiago de Cali. Taking into account the importance of the teaching of salsa in the city from the educational and cultural point of view. The methodology used in the work is the type of documentary research. Starting from this exercise of documentary research, it was carried out in two academic periods, we worked on the search, registration and analysis of different types of documents to build the documentary base of the project. The construction of the analysis categories of this research project starts from the study to the recognition of five (5) salsa schools where the teaching of dance is applied to the child population. Therefore, for the development of the analysis, four categories of analysis were developed to answer a particular theme, namely: What if we spent the sole of the shoe instead of the desk? , There is more than movement, I stay with Salsa Vé and changed the violence by dancing shoes. In turn, all the contribution of the salsa dance teaching to the children of the city of Cali is recognized, through the interview to two managers and directors of salsa academies Swing Latino y Son de luz. Finally, the final considerations and conclusions given by the research process are established.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCambios y/o transformaciones en las prácticas identitarias en estudiantes de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Medellín que pertenecen a una comunidad afrodescendiente(2021) Bonilla Cardona, Nataly Mercedes; Mosquera Hurtado, Yaila Jannety; Patiño Gaviria, Carlos DaríoThe purpose of this article is to study the changes and / or transformations in identity practices in students of the University of San Buenaventura Medellín who belong to an Afro-descendant community.The methodology used in the research is qualitative with a descriptive and phenomenological approach. , group interviews were conducted with the students of the University of San Buenaventura, Medellín, belonging to an Afro-descendant community, in order for the students to be able to express their knowledge and experiences in the face of the questioned
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCarencia del emprendimiento innovador en estudiantes y egresados universitarios(2014) Contreras Blanco, Jair Alexis; Matos Nava, Rodolfo EnriqueThis paper aims to show that the lack of entrepreneurship in students who graduate from universities is largely due to poor implementation of innovation in their business ideas and likewise, seeks to explain that this shortage of entrepreneurs is produced by poor interpretation is given to the innovative process. Your content is justified by the reality of students who graduate from universities in hopes of getting a job, but just wondering if enough with a title for it. This work is of a theoretical nature - reflective based on documentary research and is based on the opinions and viewpoints of authors, professors and successful entrepreneurs. The results presented are practical and blunt tips on overview of their students with the culture of innovation, seeking with this emphasis generate innovative entrepreneurs
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoColectividad y cultura en la comunidad Afropatiana, un acercamiento desde el psicoanálisis(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Zapata Camilo, Daner; Ospina Tascón, Vivian LissetteThe purpose of this article is to present some reflections on the way in which psychoanalysis can provide theoretical, conceptual and practical foundations to think about aspects of the Afropathic cultural phenomenon and determine some features of the psychic dynamics that are developed there and that define it as a cultural subject . A second aspect that arises is related to the collectivity and the values, beliefs, customs of the Afro-Patagonian community, for this it is based on theoretical references provided by Freud in the discomfort of culture, Totem and Taboo, The Future of an Illusion ; The It and I. In the methodological, it takes up the ethnographic qualitative research approach, enriched with the contributions of the relational method of psychoanalysis proposed by Freud. It uses techniques such as interviewing, direct observation with their respective field journals. The work allowed to establish that psychoanalysis can offer conceptual, comprehensive elements to approach to think subjective forms of the Afro-Patanian culture, such as orality, oral tradition, oral tradition and its organizational forms.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de enfermedad mental y de tratamiento, mediadas por la religión, en tres personas diagnosticadas con trastorno depresivo(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Álvarez Osorio, Anlly Sofia; Portilla Diaz, Ximena; Pinto Niño, Leonor CeciliaPsychiatric medicine has great influence in the treatment of patients with mental disorders, mainly using pharmacological formulas. Most research has focused on the definition and experience of mental illness by health professionals, family members and / or caregivers with persons diagnosed with it. This article aims to identify the conception of mental illness and treatment, mediated by religion, in people diagnosed with Depressive Disorder. For this, semi-structured interviews were applied to three women, ranging in age from 55 to 65 years old, residents of Cali. Two of them, profess the Christian religion (Jehovah's witnesses) and one of them, the evangelical religion (Church of God Ministry). In conclusion, psychological and psychiatric treatment is used for the cure of mental illness, but it has no efficacy without a religious ritual, since the conception of mental illness is mediated by a divine explanation. Thus, religion is the one who mediates the cure of mental illness.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConexiones Urbanas(2020) Agudelo Rave, Cindy Milena; Valencia Valencia, Juan Pablo; Sepúlveda Gil, Laura Cristina; Marín Herrera, Carlos AlbertoGreiff Avenue, between the Antioquia Museum and the Jose Maria Villa Retail Plaza, is a sector marked by history; First, it was the nucleus of the beginning of the Villa de Medellin, in which there was a population and urban growth on the banks of the Santa Elena gorge, which led to constant floods andunsanitary conditions, since all the waste went directly to the gorge santa Elena. These problems provided sufficient arguments to cover the ¿ ravine, a project that was carried o ut in the 1950s. Then, with the demolition of the old Villa Station, with a view to the construction of thenew Retail Plaza, newdynamics come to the sector,the families who lived there move, and the merchants, endors and homeless arrive; as well as thefts, insecurityand unhealthy returns. Already for the year 1995, with the inauguration of the metro, the sector was segregated, and the social and economic differences stood out more, and in 2005, with the construction of the metroplus, there were new inadequate dynamics in the area, such as drug addiction, prostitution, micro-trafficking and vice houses; activities that reflect a forgotten, divided and fragmentedsector. The purpose of this investigation is to answer the questions that have arisenthrough the Santa Elena gorge. Some like: Why did they cover the ravine? Was covering it up a solution? What would happen if it was uncovered? That is why this exploration focuses on thedesign, implementation and development of urbanplanning, which always has the Santa Elena gorge as its connecting axis, promotinguses and activities from the economic, social and cultural sectors
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones psicoanalíticas sobre la agresividad al género femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vergara Avila, Ivon Yuliana; Quintero Torres, John AlexanderIn this paper it is to perform a speculative theoretical reflection, on the problem of assaults on female gender. Article took place due to the high index is presented on child abuse and femicide to the woman, based on the informative news, regional newspapers, running an investigation into the patriarcalismo in our culture, laws that protect women and trying to identify the contradictions that exist in them. Given that, after gathering information and cases that have marked the history, the possibility arises that some of the causes of the problem are not the differences between male and female, atherwise in the way it transmits socially, reaffirming that we are the only beings that they annihilate each other and live in constant love – hate ambivalence.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones sobre el síntoma y la sociedad de consumo(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Restrepo Peña, Julián; Jiménez Urrego, Ángela MaríaThe symptom as a psychoanalytic concept transcends the field of psychopathology into a phenomenon that allows the existence of the subject itself. The symptom not only allows the subject to emerge as well as to deal with the civilization and its discontents, it also serves as an internal construct that contributes to sustain society through a common sacrifice that introduces parity, morality, and justice among subjects. In that sense, the symptom is as determine by external influence as it is by internal conflicts of the subject. In the contemporary era, capitalism and globalization have changed the rules on how societies organize themselves, bringing with it a social demand to enjoy. It is important to understand the consequences of living in a society based on consumerism and joy, after every society all over the world has been historically organized around prohibition.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCooperación internacional para el desarrollo orientada a la construcción de paz en Montes de María, Bolívar (2000 – 2010)(2019-05-25) Cabarcas Ortega, Alejandro; García Ortega, Mercedes Beatriz; Gómez Lorduy, Viviana del CarmenThis article aims to describe the role of International Cooperation for Development (ICD) and its impact on Peacebuilding processes in the Region of los Montes de María. To achieve this, a documentary review is used to identify concepts and theories related to the International Cooperation for the Development and Culture of Peace; likewise, the review of reports and systematizations of ICD processes at the national and regional levels. Los Montes de María It has been one of the areas most affected by the armed conflict in Colombia, so it is not strange that it is the recipient of various initiatives that seek to build peace through projects that are developed with resources from multilateral organizations. It should be noted that the European Union with the PDP and the United Nations with UNDPREDES are especially important from the diversity of actors, since these two initiatives obtained significant results and laid the foundations for subsequent interventions that are still ongoing today
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo el Banco de la República con su cambio de rol fortalece la actividad cultural en el centro de la ciudad?(2021) Ortiz Giraldo, Ximena; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaThis document is a qualitative research in which the objective is the articulation of various cultural elements emphasizing the Banco de la República highlighting and giving value to Colombian culture and memory, this research is carried out in the city of Armenia, Quindío. To achieve this objective, a review was made of the different public documents such as : National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., Lists of Goods of Cultural Interest, Management Plan, among others. This review yields some results in terms of regulations and steps that must be taken into account for the correct application of cultural heritage in the sector, followed by a bibliographic review to help understand and theoretically reinforce the articulation of these cultural elements in the sector.
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo poner en valor la Fonda Santa Ana Km 12 vía Montenegro –Quimbaya, un referente cultural del paisaje cultural cafetero?(2020) Mora Diaz, Jhon Oliver; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaQualitative research which the main objective is the exploration of enabling methods that detect the enhancement of a coffee farm in production as a reference of values of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the municipality of Quimbaya, Quindío. For the corresponding investigation, a thorough review of the different public documents was carried out (National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., P.B.O.T., among others) in search of regulations or steps to be taken for a good management of the Coffee Cultural Heritage and Landscape; however, a bibliographic review was made (Presentation of the Management Plan Adjustments, Pereira -MinCultura; Guide for the incorporation of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the revision and adjustment of the POT, Armenia, Colombia -MinCultura; Exceptional fusion between nature, culture and work collective, Eje Cafetero, Colombia -MinCultura; Arte de la Tierra, Bogota, Colombia -Culture Promotion Fund, MUSA (2018); Think and Feel the Landscape -Beltrán Franco, María Eugenia) that helps to understand and theoretically reinforce the research in order to offer the municipality a benchmark of value of the Colombian Coffee Cultural Landscape.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos derechos bioculturales en Colombia: aplicación al caso de Tribugá(2020) Posso Perea, Ludy Vanessa; Castañeda Ruiz, Hugo Nelson; Agón López, Juan GuillermoThis review article describes the problems faced in Colombia by communities that currently hold cultural rights in relation to both decision-making and the assessment of the sustainability of projects that are intended to be implementation in its territories, therefore, this article aimed to analyze the importance of biocultural rights in the Colombian legal context and to examine their application in the case of Tribugá (Chocó), where, at present, the possibility of construction of a port. The work was framed in a research methodology with a qualitative methodological approach, whose sources used, in addition to the texts created by author Sanjay Kabir Bavikatte, are the rulings issued by judges and magistrates of Colombia, communiqués of press, as well as related articles. Where the results showed that; communities, such as those in the areas surrounding Tribugá, are not allowed to participate actively in decision-making that could affect them in the long term, so one of the most important conclusions of this article proposes strengthen and monitor how the pre-consultation process and the consent of communities is carried out and used
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de una herramienta lúdico-didáctica para la enseñanza/aprendizaje de la cultura de los países angloparlantes en estudiantes de la licenciatura en Lenguas Modernas de la USB(2017-03-17) Bello Morelo, María Alejandra; Beltrán Martínez, Andrea Carolina; Gómez Niño, Andrea Carolina; Lora Díaz, Marcela InésThe acquisition of a foreign language has led many teachers of English as a foreign language (EFL) to look for new strategies, techniques and methodologies that favor the learning process. In this way, the main objective of this research was to design a playful-didactic tool for allowing students of Modern Languages to strengthen knowledge about English speaking countries civilizations. And describe the benefits of games in adults.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEconomía creativa un pilar de desarrollo(2020-02-24) Conde Corrales, Laura Marcela; Caraballo Payares, Alexander MauricioThe theme of the creative economy, has generated a growing interest in the last decade, has generated information that leverages economic development transforming ideas into goods and services. The Creative Economy incorporates several of the economic activities that are related to a specific functionality of this industry in the world, comprising the sectors that integrate the creation, production and exports of goods and services from intangible cultural content. Colombia is one of the countries in which this economy begins to generate a report on GDP; it has come to represent more than 3% of GDP in direct and indirect activities. However, it seeks to demonstrate that the contribution of this economy works for its development as economic and social development in the country. This review aims to analyze the importance of the relationship of culture and creativity with the economic development of Colombia and Latin America
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación y Resiliencia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Requejo Porras, Vanessa; Cortes Franco, Laura Cristina; Garzón Rayo, OrfaOne tries to go deeply into the topic of the resiliencia as a tool that allows to overcome those difficult or traumatic moments without sequels that affect later the individual. As teachers we decide to be employed the resiliencia at the educational area, more specifically at the incident that has for the integral development of the children and the girls in his first infancy, and as this one sees influenced by the guidelines of upbringing that receive in his homes, in the particularity of his cultures and social contexts; from it one works the tolerance as transverse axis during the process of formation in resiliencia and social skills from the educational area.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio de factibilidad para la creación de un restaurante tipo de Brunch y Brinner en la ciudad de Santiago de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2018) Pinilla Castelblanco, Eduardo; Nader Muñoz, Stephanie; Velasco Blanco, ÁlvaroThe purpose of this undergraduate work is to determine the feasibility and viability of the creation of a Brunch-type restaurant (Breakfast-Lunch) and Brinner (Breakfast-Dinner) in the city of Santiago de Cali, in order to achieve this goal it was established to address a methodology based on qualitative and quantitative research tools. The information found in the diagnosis of the gastronomic sector and the restoration, along with the study of administrative, technical, marketing and financial viability were essential to conclude that the creation of this new business is feasible, since the evolution of the market, the adoption of new food trends, the search for new proposals and the different lifestyles of consumers, justify that the response of the target audience would be positive and receptive.