Examinando por Materia "Desarrollo emocional"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del desempeño de empatía a un grupo de niños a través de un videojuego(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Correa Ramírez, Yennifer; Mejía Zuluaga, César AugustoThe objective of this research is to identify if there is a relationship between the empathy evaluated in two tests called empathy for pain and conflict resolution vs the Video Game 2.0. To this end, a descriptive study was established for a group of 14 randomly selected children belonging to an educational institution in the city of Cali. The research was approached from the concepts of empathy, social cognition, videogaming and conflict resolution. The conceptual reference that supports this research was taken from the theory of Caillois (1997), in relation to the concept of reality vs. fiction and different investigations for the concept of empathy. Methodologically an analytical empirical study was carried out, with descriptive scope, making use of the tool that evaluates executive functions and social interaction, called visor 2.0. SPSS, statistical software that offers data collection techniques, was used to analyze the data. The findings allow us to conclude that if there is a similarity between the subject's real life and virtual reality, there was also a significant relationship between empathy and the negative interactions evaluated in the video game visor 2.0.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoElaboración del duelo ante una ruptura afectiva(2015) Castrillón Arroyave, María Elisa; Rozonzew Velásquez, Daniela; Zapata García, Pablo AndrésDSM-IV-TR grief is a reaction to the death of a loved one accompanied by characteristic symptoms of a major depressive episode (sadness, insomnia, loss of appetite), but the depressed mood is considered normal. Generally the grieving process, certain circumstances are referred to pain, in which the focus is compounded by the loss of someone or something. They should assume for every human being at some stage or occasion of your life. Speaking of that someone does not mean to talk only of a person, it is possible that it is an object which has been of great importance and that this has sentimental value given for the individual and for the same. In this article, we will discuss the development of the match against emotional breakdown, that is, how people cope with adverse situations they lose his girlfriend in breaking also how this affects the subject's life and which components are important when this occurs. The main objective of this document is to understand the dynamics of grief before breaking couple, their characteristics and consequences, allowing the realization of their reality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos espacios y los ambientes de aprendizaje en el aula de clase, con relación al desarrollo emocional de los niños (as) con necesidades educativas(2013) Méndez Cano, Piedad Cecilia; Estrada Tabares, Laura Cristina; Ramírez Restrepo, Jenny Alexandra; Álvarez Torres, Jair HernandoEl presente artículo pretende analizar la importancia de poseer unos espacios y ambientes de aprendizaje adecuados, para así lograr un óptimo desarrollo emocional en los niños y niñas con necesidades educativas. Teniendo en cuenta que estos (ambientes y espacios) son esenciales para crear experiencias significativas en el aula de clases.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInteligencia emocional y procesos atencionales ¿una relación posible?(2018) Cruz Cardona, Manuela; Gómez Acevedo, Mabel Melissa; Bernal López, Natalia; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn the present work we analyze the relationship that can exist between emotional intelligence and attentional processes in children from 4 to 5 years of age. Through the elaboration and execution of this research work, it was possible to make a process of observation and intervention, with the will of promoting the emotional intelligence in favour of stability, which favours focusing and concentration; and the ability to manage emotions. In regards to the methodology used, participant observation and ludic-pedagogical workshops were carried out, aimed at mobilizing the internalization of emotional intelligence and following up on the relationship it has with attention processes, detecting interactions, behaviors, rhythms and levels on attention itself. The research allowed the mobilization of thought and action, putting into action the skills of emotional intelligence and also attention, to recognize the relationship between them in the chosen group, respecting the playful nature of the children in their respective ages, and favouring the mediations of the spirit of early childhood education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInteligencia emocional: qué es, para qué sirve y cómo se desarrolla al interior de las organizaciones(2021) Quiroz Úsuga, Sandra Milena; Álvarez Serna, SaraDocumentary study whose objective was to describe the way in which emotional intelligence can be developed in people within organizations; A bibliographic search was carried out in order to build a review article where readers find different meanings on the subject of emotional intelligence, on how to develop it or, failing that, on how to enhance said intelligence. Implementing and developing Emotional Intelligence in employees has been consolidated as a fundamental strategy that organizations can take into account to respond to contemporary social dynamics, since it contributes to the acquisition of skills related to being, doing and knowing of collaborators, providing them with the necessary skills and abilities to take on the tasks and work challenges that they must face today. The identification, recognition, expression and management of emotions can contribute to an improvement in productivity, motivation, well-being and job satisfaction, therefore, promoting and enhancing emotional intelligence tends to maintain a working environment and functional social well-being and positive in collaborators who develop this ability
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoJugando y aprendiendo con lo que siento : actitudes y comportamientos que emergen en algunos espacios cotidianos en relación al desarrollo emocional en los niños y las niñas del grado transición de la Institución Educativa Fe y Alegría Popular # 1(2018) García Giraldo, Adriana María; García Castaño, Alejandra; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithWith the passing of the years, the investigations about children’s emotional development have become more present and the late studies have been focusing on the earliest ages and the human being development, because the human being goes through several stages as life advances, and the way this stages are gotten past can give to the human being several elements that can be of help in knowing and controlling emotions and sentiments, which is a guarantee of personal and social success, like psicological wellbeing, academic performance, stable relationships with the others, among others. The emotions and their control are recognized and developed from childhood and are influenced by the closest context. The current work has the goal to study the relationships of children with their pairs and the adults, as an approximation and academicals contribution to children’s emotional development in ages of 5 and 6 years in transition grade. The population in focus belongs to “Fe y Algeria” educational institute in Popular #1 neighborhood, with the participation of 10 children in education process, in which their interpersonal and intrapersonal abilities and management of different situations in academic and social life were observed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas metas parentales: incidencia en los logros académicos de hijos sordos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Agudelo Gualteros, Lina Marcela; Florez Ramirez, Karen IsbelthThe study of parental goals for families involves the recognition of the work that awakens the bonding of each family and involves creating strategies so that each parent can guide their child to reach these future goals that are linked to the wishes of each child to achieve academic achievement. The objective of this research was to recognize the impact of the parental goals of families with deaf children on their academic achievements. For this, the qualitative methodology was used and the method of production of the information was the semi-structured interview with 4 families composed with father, mother and deaf son, the ages included in this study for the children from 8 to 18 years and is At grade levels from grade 3 to grade 11. In the discourse analysis of the participants was used through a deductive method that is observed through a general law. The results indicate that mothers perceive parental goals as their future outcomes with their deaf children influencing age, it is important to describe that mothers perceive their parental goals as an exercise of responsibility and commitment with their children and in the case of adolescents in this study the Parental goals change as the ages advance these children in many cases acquire a greater autonomy. For parents in this study, parental goals are scarce as there is a lack of participation in activities that promote their children's school performance because they have other obligations that involve little intervention in the upbringing of their child. Finally, academic achievement is linked to the parenting process that these parents have, the accompaniment they provide is that facilitates greater communication and knowledge about their child and disability
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPosible relación entre la inteligencia emocional y el comportamiento prosocial(2015) Builes Tejada, Irma Lucía; Velásquez Mejía, Claudia Isabel; Ospina Álvarez, Daniela; Osorio Valenzuela, Marianella; Montoya Herrera, Dayana; Caicedo Londoño, Edwin Harvey; Araque Márquez, Luz AdrianaThis article gathers the theoretical foundations of “prosocial” behavior and their emotional and cognitive components, which are within the concept of empathy. In addition the main features of emotional intelligence are presented, establishing as the main skill the emotion regulation. Finally it is concluded that there is a positive relationship between emotional intelligence and empathy, which is manifested in “prosocial” behavior. Given this conclusion makes clear that while this is argued from the conceptual side, interested people are invited to search for empirical evidence in order to give greater strength to the relationship between these two constructs.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelación entre dependencia emocional, autoestima y apoyo social con los trastornos de adaptación en personas separadas(2017) Álvarez Leyton, Raquel Andrea; Londoño Arredondo, Nora HelenaIntroduction: The separation in the relationship of a couple is an experience which leaves a profound mark on all the human being. Most of the people experience this separation process in an intense and painful way. For this reason, this investigation is relevant, since along the psychology no too many reserches have been focused on the relation among emotional dependence, autoesteem, social support and adaptation disorders within the separation of a couple. Objective: To determine the relation among emotional dependence, autoesteem and social support along the difficulties when facing the separation of a couple. Materials and methods: The methodological design was quantitative, it was a study based on an analytical retrospective of a transversal and observacional type, the study was done in 135 persons with less than one year of separation, the statistical analyses were done based on the statistical package SPSS version 23.0. Results: I was found that 111 people showed an adaptation disorder, which the 93.7 % were diagnostic with depression. The 84,7 % showed distress disorder. It was not found significant differences in autoesteem. In the emotional dependence there was showed a significant difference in the people with a value P of 0,000 in all the items. Along the social support, the punctuations of those who present the disorder are less in the items of emotional and informational support, instrumental support, positive social interaction, affective social support and total social support. Conclusions: It was not found any association between autoesteem and adaptation disorder, it was found a significant relation between emotional dependence and social support with the adaptation disorder.