Examinando por Materia "Design"
Mostrando 1 - 16 de 16
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlternativa de mobiliario para viviendas verticales en la zona de socialización outdoor en la ciudad de Medellín(2018) Osorno Bonolis, Laura Natalia; Arango Restrepo, Juan PabloThis project aims to analyze those related to population growth accelerated in the city of Medellin with the ratio of reduced space in the vertical housing of context in order to understand the external factors to the construction of housing causes that cause this situation. It is analyzed housing distributed in the valley Aburrá with similar characteristics to each other to determine patterns and opportunity present for the development of a design proposal that may potentiate the city from the use of certain space or furniture auxiliary demand solve thrown by this analysis
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis e implementación de técnicas, herramientas para el diseño, la creación y la gestión de las PMO(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Velasco Burbano, Julie Adriana; Paz Mina, Natalia; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoThe objective of this project was to identify techniques for designing a project management office (PMO), applied to the Faculty of Economics at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The work was done with a research based on literature review comprising definitions, types, functions, formats, change management, roles and levels of maturity of the PMO, from the literature review approach, a framework was built referential (Objective 1). The scope was descriptive because information was collected together on techniques for implementing a project management office. From the literature and after an analysis of the information collected, a procedure which describes the steps to implement a Project Management Office (Objective 2) was built. According to the literature review, the type of PMO that fits the model of management of the Faculty of Economics of the University of San Buenaventura City Cali, Valle del Cauca (Objective 3) recommended.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño conceptual de un sistema de separación (knockout drum) para la prevención de fallas por arrastre de líquido en compresores de gas(2018-10-03) Imitola Buelvas, Andrés Alfonso; Cueto Castro, Steven; Matute Thowinson, AdalbertoIn the present work, the design of a two-phase separation system (gas-liq) is carried out in a Diesel hydrotreating unit in Cartagena, with the central equipment being the knock out drum (KNO). The KNO is a device used in several industrial applications to separate vapor-liq phases, whose main objective will be to avoid the dragging of liquids to a compressor of the process. Which, is responsible for sending the sulfuric acid-free hydrogen to other sections where required. To achieve the proposed objective, initially the operational information of the teams involved in the process was collected, such as the gas stripping device, the rich amine drum and the compressor already mentioned above. Subsequently, a sequence of calculations was established for the design of the gasliq separator where parameters such as the compressibility factor, viscosity and gas capacity, critical speed and settling speed, nozzle diameter of the inlet, liquid capacity among others intervened. factors necessary for the proper sizing of the equipment. Finally, an economic analysis was carried out to know the viability of the project. It was implemented when the initial investment started compared to the United States. Ultimately, the compressor failure only represents 0.12% of the cost of repairs and the cost of production for the stops required in this time...
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias de enseñanza del inglés y estilos de aprendizaje. Un estudio basado en los estudiantes de la Institución Educativa Olga González Arraut de la ciudad de Cartagena.(2017-10-10) Rodríguez Bejarano, Angie Alexandra; Chamorro Morales, Jairo; Oliveros Torres, Martha CeciliaThis document shows the results of a descriptive research that seeks to design English teaching strategies based on the learning styles from fourth and fifth grade students at Olga González Arraut School in Cartagena de Indias. This project was designed taking into account the shortcomings found in the English teaching strategies used by the teachers who are not truly English teachers. Fourth and fifth grade students were chosen to be applied a survey in the first school period in 2017 year. The students who were given a survey to determine their preferences and learning styles were randomly chosen. Besides, classroom observations and analysis of students were made. They were analyzed to describe the strategies used by teachers, and student attitude. The Likert scale was applied to English teachers. At the end, these results led to the design of a variety of strategies and techniques in accordance with the proposals
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias de sensibilización interactivas acerca de la igualdad de género en el parque La Florida, Bello(2021) Montoya Morales, Ana Maria; Naranjo Cano, Maria IsabelGender roles are defined as the characteristics associated with the masculine and the feminine and how these separate people based on their birth sex into specific roles, limiting them to only being able to inhabit a single space, be it public or private. In Colombia there is still a very marked thought on what a man and a woman should or should not do, consequently, the masculinization and feminization of daily activities continues to be perpetuated, this same thought structure is still present in La Florida park, located in the municipality of Bello, the chosen place of study. The research was carried out from a mixed approach that allows identifying and documenting the problems around gender roles and that at the same time it is possible to discover how these problematic situations are experienced and interpreted by the community. This project aims to design a strategy that can help raise awareness and recognize gender roles through interactive activities. Likewise, it seeks to inform people through data about the activities that are mostly stigmatized for belonging to one of the two sexes. The result is the creation of an interactive and awareness-raising strategy called EqualG that is not only designed to be carried out in a specific place, but can also be replicated in different areas of the city where there is a marked problem associated with gender.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un juego de mesa como herramienta de apoyo para la enseñanza del pensamiento computacional a estudiantes de educación superior de la Universidad San Buenaventura de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Riveros Vásquez, Aldemar; Salguero Dorado, María Fernanda; Cano Mazuera, Sandra PatriciaThis project was made with the intention of designing a board game as a support tool for the teaching of computational thinking to students of the course of introduction to the programming of the University San Buenaventura Cali.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un procedimiento para la reducción de tiempos para la revisión de equipos industriales entrantes para la comercialización(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Martínez Mejía, Carlos Andrés; Rebolledo Ortega, Carlos Armando; Pérez Vergara, Ileana GloriaPALLOMARO S.A. is a company dedicated to the manufacture, import and marketing of equipment for industrial kitchens ; 85 % of the products are imported, such products must undergo a technical review process ensuring proper operation before being marketed , the review process may take considerable time depending on what type of equipment is concerned, the company has a within 3 days to report to the respective supplier defective otherwise the warranty is void equipment.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un vehículo Individual eléctrico que facilite el uso del transporte público masivo y aproveche parte de la topografía del Valle de Aburrá(2018) Betancourt Giraldo, Miguel Ángel; Restrepo Delgado, Alejandro; Cuervo Calle, Julianaresearch focuses on the problem of urban mobility in the Aburrá valley that results in multiple problems such as particulate pollution due to the excessive use of combustion vehicles, the geographical location of the city that hinders the flow of vehicles and traffic cycling. In contrast to this, the POT proposes urban works, in order to encourage the use of alternative vehicles and the use of public transport. 5.6 million trips are made daily, 51% of these trips (2.1 million) are in public transport. Therefore, the objective population is defined as people who use public transport, to directly impact the problem. In the exploration of typologies, we find the bicycle a versatile and close to the users, with facilitator characteristics, but lacking in qualities such as portability and ease of use in different environments or moments of urban travel. Therefore, bicycle was the dominant typology, integrating the qualities of other types to adapt it to the urban environment of the Aburrá Valley. It highlights qualities such as electrical recovery, folding, aggressiveness and autonomy of pedaling assisted by the electric motor. With the possibility of joining the SITVA.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de vestuario femenino enmarcado en referentes culturales afro(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Rengifo Molina, Catalina Bizeth; Jiménez Quintero, Laura MarcelaIn this paper the development of the "Calaló" brand is shown, where it is intended to show the entrepreneurship process taking into account the following points: Business idea, market research, canvas development, internal and external management of the business, Development of the first collection and prototype of garments. Each of the processes described above, are supported by the teachers in charge and validated with the target public of the brand.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño e implementación de un videojuego que mejore el interés en la lectura para jóvenes de 15 a 17 años(2016-07-13) Correa Montaña, Juan David; Herrera Muñoz, Laura; Cano, Sandra PatriciaIn this project preferred by Colombian operating systems are identified, the various aspects for which the people of our country lack constancy in reading, how concerned is Colombia on issues such as lack of interest in reading books, taking into account different governmental references, specialized companies to technological research, among others. A prototype where he will assess whether the method is effective to increase motivation by reading a specific population will be designed. It is an explanatory, qualitative and quantitative research.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño e implementación parcial del sistema de gestión en seguridad y salud en el trabajo (SG-SST), bajo los requisitos del decreto 1443 de 2014 en la empresa Victoria cargo transportes SAS.(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Rojas Méndez, Paola Andrea; Osorio Trujillo, John MarioThe following degree wok consists of the partial implementation of the safety and health management system in the work sg-sst under decree 1443, which was included in chapter 6 of Decree 1072 of 2015 in the Company Victoria Cargo Transports SAS applied to all the personnel of its four Yumbo, Buenaventura, Cartagena, Bogotá, suppliers and contractors, in order to establish controls to mitigate the dangers to which they are exposed day by day.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDocumentación e implementación del sistema de producción y comercialización de productos orgánicos en la empresa Inversiones Agrícolas Tocotá S.A.S.(2016-11-28) Panesso Castillo, Oscar Andrés; Navia Porras, Diana PaolaIn the present work, the current situation of INVERSIONES AGRÍCOLAS TOCOTÁ SAS is presented, in face of the requirements and norms of the prerequisites that exist for the organic certification process with ECOCERT, based on Resolution 00187 of July 31, 2006 of the Ministry of Agriculture And Rural Development, aimed at the production and marketing of organic products, and in this way make an organic diagnosis and implement a system of quality control and safety.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoI am dingo : sistema de gestión de información para el aprendizaje de Inglés en el marco del proyecto playlee(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Ceballos Almario, Juan Camilo; González Montenegro, Saulo David; Calderón Garcés, Andrés MauricioThis degree project seeks to solve the problems in the educational process Playlee , a social plan originated to support bilingualism in a population of children nationwide with limited resources , strengthening their classes with a virtual course that is accessible both teachers, and students . This is intended to standardize the content of the courses at the organizational level . The virtual course is developed in a LMS in this case it is Moodle and is supported by multimedia resources in their pilot modules. The document is divided into 5 chapters that show each of the processes considered for prototype development , emphasizing planning stages that result in a usable product for the target audience.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMarca Calúf(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Plata Gómez, Natalia; Polo Flórez, Dolly VivianaThe theme chosen as graduation project and is considering making by own experiences found a great opportunity which is booming and growing every day, the casual shoes (tennis) for women. a "problem" about the significance of the society of "femininity" in terms of colors, shapes, usage, etc. with this project is to transmit, to understand and change the way of thinking, since neither color nor the form of something someone defines gender, through this business idea aims to encourage people to continue with the trend of using casual shoe no matter what the purpose or the occasion for which use it.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPanorama del diseño industrial en la región(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-01) Olarte, Jorge AlbertoEn este escrito se analiza el concepto de diseño industrial y su desarrollo a lo largo de la historia, particularmente en aquellos países de América Latina como México, Argentina, Brasil y Colombia, que durante los años setenta contribuyeron a la creación de escuelas de la mano con algunos arquitectos pioneros y en estrecha relación con la academia y la empresa privada. El artículo se centra en la comparación de tres programas académicos de universidades de la región del Valle del Cauca: la Universidad del Valle, la Universidad Nacional de Palmira y la Universidad Icesi de Cali, cuyos programas de diseño industrial se enfocan hacia una relación académica con la empresa privada, con sentido de responsabilidad social, empresarial y medioambiental. El énfasis apunta a la Universidad Icesi, cuyo perfil busca sembrar en el estudiante inquietudes acerca de la conciencia social y la responsabilidad social empresarial, así como fortalecer el compromiso de la empresa y el estudiante frente a una realidad que afecta a los emprendedores y a los estudiantes, quienes terminan subempleados como usuarios de software y bajas remuneraciones.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de método para el diseño de aplicaciones de redes sociales para dispositivos móviles “MODI-RS”(2016-06-10) Fernández Delgado, Daniel; Pizarro Garcia, Didier Enrique; Peñeñory Beltrán, Víctor ManuelIn this age of social networks, they have become part of our daily lives and with technological advances in interactive systems; gradually contents have been feeding and strengthening their use. We must not forget that we are in a phase of change where all web environments have become the mobile environment, so much every day working to break the paradigm of the web, and make applications for the same or better mobile devices therein from functional and design aspects. In this project, a method is presented as a proposal to facilitate the design of social networking applications for mobile devices, through different models, techniques and principles arising from the usability engineering, software engineering, the user-centered design and design patterns.