Examinando por Materia "Dialogue"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa alteridad como condición de posibilidad para una cultura de convivencia pacífica: un relato desde la experiencia de tres instituciones públicas en Armenia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Gil Arcila, Juan Pablo; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThe present work of knowledge problematizes the issue of coexistence and its relevance not only for the educational community, but for any social context. School coexistence is understood from the perspective of Humberto Maturana as that fundamental process to transform education and humanity, through its daily doing, thinking and feeling. The way of investigating coexistence was based on the interpretation of three fundamental elements of analyses: Otherness and the place of the other, ethics and tolerance, and the social representations and narrative of the school conflict in public schools of the city of Armenia. The idea of culture of otherness in coexistence is leveraged by Emmanuel Lévinas and Humberto Maturana at the theoretical level, authors who address the concepts of otherness, recognition and relationship and who refer to other notions commonly used in school jargon such as conciliation, tolerance for difference and mutual respect. The research question that mobilized the exercise is: How does the role of school counsellors make otherness visible to generate a culture of peaceful coexistence in three public schools in the city of Armenia? And the methodological part of the work is based on the idea of the authors Nelly López and Irma Sandoval on the use of narratives through unstructured focused interviews as a technique for this qualitative research. Three fundamental elements were considered for the analysis of this work: the theory put forward, the interviews carried out and the survey to 4.051 students made by the Secretary of Education in Armenia. The narratives were constructed from the work with four school counsellors and a teacher member of the coexistence committee, in three institutions. Among the results found, the relevance of different emerging socio-effective factors that occur during a school day and which automatically permeate the behavior and thinking of the subjects participating in an educational community. Finally, it points out the need to continue investigating the issue of coexistence, which becomes a determining factor for a student to enhance their personal, cultural, academic and social skills in order to contribute to the construction of the school as a scenario of harmony between interpersonal relationships and a meeting of knowledge and academic concerns.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximaciones a prácticas pedagógicas de cultura de paz(2020) Berrío Moncada, Laura Katherine; Higuita Serna, CatalinaColombia, in the interest of building peace, has regulated, according to Decree 1038 of 2015 of Law 1732, that all educational institutions in the country must carry out the Chair of Peace. In accordance with this objective, this research focused on understanding the impact that The Chair of Peace generated in the Educational Institution Nueva Generación in the Niquía neighborhood in the municipality of Bello. A sector that has experienced armed violence. This violence has affected the management staff, teachers and students of this educational institution. The research was carried out from a qualitative point of view, with a methodological approach of research-action and through the pedagogy of the workshop (understanding the workshop as a space for the exchange of ideas, thoughts and construction of knowledge). The results of the research showed that if the young people receive a citizen training, they are taught to develop autonomous thinking, respect, dialogue and healthy coexistence practices, it will be possible to build a culture of peace so necessary for Colombia
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto“La configuración de maestros críticos para la primera infancia en la Universidad San Buenaventura Cali durante el 2015 a la luz del pensamiento de Paulo Freiré"(2015) Barioni Agudelo, Vanessa; Correa de la Torre, María de los Ángeles; Pérez Martínez, Andrea; Rengifo Castañeda, Carlos AdolfoThe following qualitative approach research and experimental design is aimed at all educational stakeholders in order to share from which teachers do in their daily lives, such as critical master is configured. With this teaching resource able to read in a fun and attractive way the book "Letters to those who intend to teach" the Brazilian educator Paulo Freire will; and which by means of a primer it is represented in the form of comics each of the 10 letters to teachers on the finer aspects of educational practice and highlight those taboos that end up producing teachers with little commitment processes construction of critical thinking. This product research and teaching her "Primer" to generate confidence in teachers and belief in their ability to connect with students and propose another possible world.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEscuela, poder y resistencia : reflexiones sobre la práctica pedagógica(2018) Álvarez Taborda, Leidy Yulie; María Nancy, Ortiz NaranjoThe following article is a construction of meanings and understandings of some themes and tasks present in the daily life of the teacher and the school. It is worth mentioning some: the exercise of power and knowledge, tensions in the way of exercising it, the figure of the teacher as authority, perspective of desire, dialogue, among others, which sometimes contradict or degrade the teaching practice in a transcendental manner without Pay close attention. A narrative research is proposed from personal experience, which, as suggested by Antonio Bolívar Botía (2002), must be realistic, authentic and coherent, (p. 15). This research starts from the approach to the school through the teaching practice in different contexts of the city and a dialogue from the construction of meaning with authors relevant to the subject.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas farc, las habladurías y Heidegger(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2012-07) Castrillón Cordovez, Juan DiegoEste artículo cuestiona los discursos mediáticos que alrededor del proceso de paz en Colombia entre los negociadores del Gobierno y del grupo armado ilegal farc han abundado, los cuales pueden definirse como habladurías a partir de la tradición filosófica de Martin Heidegger e identificarse por el uso de conceptos cotidianos, espontáneos, con énfasis en la representación institucional con la cual se rehúye la presentación misma del conflicto.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHorizontes de significado y metamorfosis óntica: sobre el destino de un diálogo roto(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-07) Juan, Blanco IlariEn este trabajo analizó la brecha que separa el discurso filosófico del discurso cotidiano. La tesis general sostiene que el horizonte de sentido en el que estamos insertos nos compromete con una ontología que, en ocasiones, contradice la ontología develada por la mirada objetiva. Para la contrastación de esta hipótesis, he seguido un método crítico de análisis semántico y pragmático de algunas categorías centrales en el debate. Esa metodología me llevó a poner en relación universos del discurso heterogéneos. Tomo algunos ejemplos en los que esa heterogeneidad se hace evidente e irreconciliable: Heidegger y su noción de “significado”, “facticidad” y “mundo”; Taylor y la aporía del cambio de objeto, entre otros. Me interesa subrayar la imposibilidad de hallar un terreno en común en el que estos “mundos” puedan encontrarse. El tono general del trabajo es el de un alegato en favor de la pluralidad discursiva, de la irreductibilidad del saber común, doxástico, a un saber adecuado al discurso científico, epistémico.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoJugando a convivir(2017) Orrego Pérez, John Alexander; Estrada Bedoya, Análida del SocorroThis article we try to understand the different forms of relationships that emerge in the game and contribute to citizen participation, dialogue and coexistence among the inhabitants of Santo Domingo Savio neighborhood No. 1 of the city of Medellín . The paper is the result of experience, that starts from the monitoring carried out at sporting events organized by the Community Action Board, in which the behaviors that enables the game and how these affect the social dynamics of the neighborhood is perceived, also how development of human potential. The research aims to analyze the game as a constituent element in the development of the human being and to understand the emotions experienced by the actors and spectators before, during and after the competition, determining a behavior that plays a role in the field social and personal