Examinando por Materia "Dirección de proyecto"
Mostrando 1 - 11 de 11
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis crítico sobre la dirección de proyectos bajo los estándares PMI, PRINCE2 e Iso 21500(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2014-01) Arroyave, María EugeniaLa dirección de proyectos tiene como finalidad planear, organizar y controlar los procesos que llevan a su éxito. Para ello, se debe contar con conocimientos, habilidades y manejo de herramientas que combinadas permiten una buena dirección, no solo en relación con los resultados, sino también referidos al direccionamiento del manejo del personal como componente esencial en los proyectos. Actualmente, el medio ofrece estándares como PMI, PRINCE2 e ISO 21500, entre otros, cuya finalidad es la orientación en la planeación, dirección y control de los proyectos mediante el uso de técnicas y procedimientos. Sin embargo, al final son los directores quienes toman las decisiones para adaptar un nuevo modelo basado en conocimientos, estándares, experiencias y necesidades de las organizaciones, a fin de lograr un buen desempeño y el éxito en los proyectos.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de diferencias y similitudes entre los modelos de madurez más reconocidos en la gestión de proyectos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Quevedo Mera, Lina Marcela; Garzón Díaz, Richard; Pérez Vergara, Ileana GloriaThe present work was structured by showing little clarity between the differences and similarities between the most recognized models of maturity in project management. During the work it was identified that due to the large number of criteria under which the models can be evaluated and the existence of more than twenty existing maturity models, it is a complex task for the organizations to define which model can be applied. The chapter below identifies the differences and similarities between the most recognized maturity models in project management. The existing information about maturity models for project management was collected, classified and analyzed in such a way that it was possible to identify selection criteria for maturity models. With the established criteria, a comparison was made between these.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeterminación de las ventajas, desventajas y el campo de aplicación de las certificaciones internacionales en el área de proyectos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Gallego Rengifo, Mauricio; Valencia Acevedo, Manuel Alejandro; Granada Aguirre, Luis Felipe; Ledesma Arango, Ana JudithThere are a number of international project management bodies that have created and distributed different standards, which serve as a guide to good practice and a common reference in project management; Therefore, the work shows the most internationally known. The objective of this work was to identify the advantages, disadvantages and the field of application of the international certifications in the area of projects. The methodology used in the study plan was qualitative, taking into account the information collected from the authors consulted through which it was possible to identify variables and covariables for the collection of information that indicated that the research of this study is descriptive. The research was carried out by reviewing and analyzing various texts, grade papers, articles, standards and guides.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdentificación de las ventajas y desventajas de los software empleados en la gerencia de proyectos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Bernate Rengifo, Andrés Felipe; Unigarro Bastidas, Juan Carlos; Calderón Garcés, Andrés Mauricio; Granada Aguirre, Luis FelipeThe objective of this project was to identify the advantages and disadvantages of the software used in the project management. This is a qualitative and quantitative study where it is proposed a set of criteria to support the project managers in the selection of software; initially conducted an array of selectivity to choose which of the software that there are currently meet the minimum characteristics when speaking of project management, from the 10 software found an analysis was carried out under two of the standards of project management on the PMBOK and Prince2; finally generated a weighted matrix of criteria for each of the software in order to determine what are the most appropriate software for the type of need that you have. At the end you can see that the software that meet requirements for most of the activities carried out in all types of projects are Microsoft Project, Spring and ITM Platform taking into account that the results reveal opportunities for choice depending on the characteristics of the user, the development process, ease of use, as well as communication and collaboration to support in the management of projects. This proposal arises as a basis for the establishment of models for selection of project management software for managers that apply to this area.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdentificar las herramientas implementadas en las fases de planeación y control en la gerencia del riesgo(2015) Guañarita Reyes, Carlos Eduardo; Bernal Bernal, Juan Carlos; Salamanca Rincón, Jhon Deiby; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoLa evidencia de falta de aprehensión de las técnicas en Gestión del riesgo en las organizaciones que desarrollan proyectos invita a la labor investigativa de orden aplicado sobre el fortalecimiento de la gestión integral de proyectos como herramienta clave de crecimiento empresarial; por ello, el presente estudio de investigación refleja a lo largo del documento, especial atención en la fases de planeación y control en la gerencia del riesgo como objeto de revisión a través de la literatura relacionada con las técnicas establecidas en el Project Management Institute (PMI), en su Guía de Proyectos PMBOK 5ª Versión y las normas ISO referentes (ISO 31000, ISO21500). A partir de ello, la labor investigativa busca establecer las herramientas implementadas para la gestión del riesgo en proyectos y definir cuáles son las más apropiadas a implementar en los procesos de planeación y seguimiento. El ejercicio investigativo agrupa el análisis de dicha literatura seleccionada cuya clasificación integra trabajos de grado, artículos, encuestas, normas y la guía del PMBOK.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMétodo para seleccionar entre los estándares internacionales ISO21500, PRINCE2 y PMBOK(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Rivas Gómez, Luis Felipe; Garcés Rengifo, Rodrigo; Palacios Mayorga, Pedro; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoThe following research project seeks to provide project managers and stakeholders with a tool to select between the aproaches ISO 21500, PRINCE2 and PMBOK. It will also help to determine which one would be the best match for a software implmentatioon project. For this research project, the logical framework methodology was used. It not only helps to develop objectives but also the way to mesure them.In addition, through a guide, we differented the main selection criteria for the international standards ISO 21500, PRINCE 2 and PMBOK. By following this methodology, the first thing we did was to identify real causes to solve along with their obsjectives. For the first objective, we searched for conclusive literature of each approach such as articles of journals, papers and other well referenced documents. Following what the logical framework entitles, we assessed the most important criteria and stablished a comparison among them. After having that evaluation, we conducted a critical analysis of the results, which helped us to realize the complexity around the selection of any of these approaches , which are considered the most important for directing/ managing any project.As a result, we managed to obtain a set of specific questions, which were included in a matrix. This matrix generated a guide that can be seen as an efficient way that helps project managers to choose from any of the three approaches that were subject of analysis in this paper.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProcedimiento para realizar la evaluación de riesgo en la etapa de formulación de un proyecto de desarrollo de un sistema agroindustrial rural competitivo en una bioregión del Valle del Cauca, occidente(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Popó Saa, Lucila; Silva Londoño, Jhon Jaime; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoThis research is part of the project level procedure for risk assessment in the formulation stage of the development project of a competitive rural agro-industrial system in a bioregion of Valle del Cauca, West Lucila Popó Saa and Jhon Jaime Silva Londoño Specialization in Integral Project Management from the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The purpose of this research is to analyze specialized on existing frameworks for risk analysis in the formulation stage of a project literature, design a procedure and make its implementation. The methodology used for data analysis, including consultation of books and related project management, specifically in the guidelines and globally recognized standards items. From this information we proceeded to perform an analysis of the risk assessment components that are present in the formulation stage of a project. Subsequently, a procedure that includes five well defined to be applied to the formulation of a development project of a competitive rural agro-industrial system in a bioregion of Valle del Cauca, West verifying that the procedure is valid stages was designed, has a logical sequence for this stage of the project and demonstrating results.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistematización de la memoria de trabajos de grado de la cohorte 1B de la especialización en gestión integral de proyectos de la USB Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016-02) Ocampo Cuéllar, Daniela; Granada Aguirre, Luis Felipe; Rojas Alvarado, Ronald JoannyThis research is part of the Project: Implementation project management techniques in the areas of project management in organizations from Ronald Rojas Alvarado at Specialization in Integral Project Management of Industrial Engineering Program at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The aim of this work was to systematize the work memory grade cohort 1B Specialization in Integral Project Management from the University of San Buenaventura Cali. It has a qualitative research approach and is a type of exploratory and descriptive study. The methodology used was based on the phases considered for Content Analysis and seven (7) items that make up the document structure that will comply the document in which the systematization of degree thesis will be presented, all this according to the review of the literature that was performed. The importance of information management and knowledge management generated by students through work degree carried out, it's considered appropriate approach methodologies to systematize the work of degree to generate documents that convey the knowledge they contain.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistematización de memorias de los trabajos de grado de la cohorte 1a de la especialización gestión integral de proyectos de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016-02) De la Cruz Palmera, Luis Carlos; Flórez López, Cristian Andrés; Granada Aguirre, Luis FelipeWork research, part of the project Management implementation techniques are applied in areas of project management in organizations of Professor Ronald Rojas of GIP specialization program Industrial Engineering at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The purpose is the systematization of the graduate works records of the group 1A of the GIP specialization. A theoretical review was conducted to reorganize the graduate works from the analysis units selected through the instrument proposed. Approaching to a qualitative research with a exploratory, descriptive and systemic design to overtake the grounded theory research; gathering information for analysis made by the parent data tool, instrument that allowed the consolidation of the structure and content of the graduate works in the same thread. The results of the analysis allowed to establish that all graduate works have as its theme project management, which have no unified document structure and identified "tools and techniques to support project management" as the most common element between graduate works and represents the most comprehensive topic, which was defined as the axis of systematization. Applied the technique of content analysis to systematize.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTécnicas utilizadas en la gestión de comunicaciones en la planeación y seguimiento de proyectos en las organizaciones de Cali - Colombia(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Velasco Satizabal, Ana María; Lozano Perez, Sandra; Granada Aguirre, Luis Felipe; Rojas Alvarado, Ronald JoannyThis research is part of the project << implementation of management techniques in the areas of project management in organizations >> Professor Ronald Rojas Alvarado Specialization in Integral Project Management Industrial Engineering Program at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. Its purpose is to identify the different techniques used in the management of communications in the stages of planning and monitoring of projects in organizations of Cali-Colombia. The methodology used was a descriptive quantitative approach with descriptive transversal non-experimental design. The data collection was carried out by generating a base of physical and digital data consulted literature and through the development and implementation of a survey of people involved in project management in organizations established in the city of Cali; The information was obtained by physical documents and websites. After completion, sort and analyze the information obtained through literature review and conducting the survey "Surveys conducted to identify skills and tools in project management" were identified, conceptualized and contextualized in detail the techniques or tools used in communications area in each stage of the project management. The results identify and classify communication techniques used in project management mainly according to the degree of formality required information to be communicated and accessibility and knowledge of technological tools by the senders and receivers of information. The survey shows that the tools most used in the management of communications in the stages of planning and monitoring of a project are face meetings and e-mail with 97% and 92% respectively and affirms the preference of respondents for type of traditional media with 78% compared to 50% of web 2.0. This research identify the communication techniques and tools used in project management and real yields data on its implementation by those involved in project management in organizations of Cali-Colombia, concluding that the different stakeholders prefer half interactive and formal communication so that they ensure understanding of information, so that the transfer of messages between the project team is clear and effective.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTécnicas utilizadas en la gestión del alcance en la planeación y seguimiento de proyectos en organizaciones de Cali – Colombia(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2016) Moran Vergara, Martha Elena; Obonaga Villada, Sandra Milena; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoThis research is part of the project "Techniques used in the management of scope in planning and monitoring of projects in Colombia Cali organizations" Professor Ronald Rojas Alvarado Specialization in Integral Project Management Industrial Engineering University Program San Buenaventura Cali. The purpose of this research is the analysis of each of the techniques used, their benefits Scope Management acceptance of these organizations Cali- Colombia. The methodology used was a descriptive quantitative approach with a transverse non-experimental design; information collection was performed by generating a digital base and physical data; the information was obtained by physical documents and websites. a survey as a tool to collect, classify and analyze the common information in the organizations surveyed, conducted in different organizations was designed; finally he proceeded to write the essay with the analysis of the surveys. The results show that in the thirty-six surveys conducted in Cali, shows that all are directed towards the implementation of the best tools for managing scope projects, basically using the following tools: spreadsheets in Excel and Project to monitoring, expert judgment for planning, with the aim of improving the quality of projects to raise, change attitudes and habits towards achieving excellent results. These surveys were based on asking questions focused on the best practices currently implemented. It was found that in general, 95% of the entire population knows and prefers these tools. It can be concluded that the target audience went surveys are of different types of companies from large multinationals to small companies that manage projects. He tried to make known the different techniques handled internationally for the achievement of objectives in the planning and monitoring of the project scope.