Examinando por Materia "Disability"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 23
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAccesibilidad y participación de estudiantes con discapacidad motriz en la Universidad de San Buenaventura(2020-07-30) Navarro Angarita, Ruth; Peterson Pombo, Everlyn Tressy; Tapia Caez, Esmeria GracielaINTRODUCTION: The World’s Health Organization (WHO) define the disability as a generic term that englobes deficiencies, limitations of the activity and restrictions for the participation. For its part, the universal declaration of human rights talks about the right of each person to enjoy an education of high quality. This is the reason why the Higher Education Institutions should recourse to strategies as 'design for all', ensuring that the environments be usable and practical for all the persons in disability condition OBJECTIVE: To describe the architectonic barriers that restrict the physic accessibility and participation of persons in motor disability condition of the Universidad de San Buenaventura Cartagena. METHOD: This research had a descriptive focus, because will allowed verifying the made changes in the Universidad de San Buenaventura Cartagena spaces, that was carried out in students that have motor disability, watching the accessible spaces of the university where they develop as students, and was described how the barriers that influence in the activities and participation of them.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación y deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Ricaute, Foco Rojo y Huellas de Alberto Uribe de la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Echavez Valencia, Eli Joana; Salgado Tejada, Keisy Luz; Lorett Felfle, Marilyn Melissa; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaOBJECTIVE: This research aims to characterize the leisure, recreation and sports practices and environmental factors of people with disabilities in the Olaya Herrera neighborhood of the city of Cartagena, Colombia. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive research will be carried out with a cross-sectional quantitative approach because it will observe and seek to know in detail the characteristics and qualities of a population, defining specific variables. In turn, information or data on different elements of the population to be studied will be collected, measured and analysed. The information collected will be used to answer the research question and establish the exact behavior of the population; of a transversal nature because it will be carried out within a set period of time. RESULTS: The largest number of the population was found to be 51.01% male with an average age of 37 years and the reason for the disability was born (55.32%). with regard to sports practices, a minimum percentage of the population engage in some conventional sport (8.51%) and a large number of the population do not engage in cultural activities they perform without help was music (57.41%) and walking with help 8..51%); playing football and painting with a percenteage of 23,41% each, are the main activities they can do, they would like to do but do not perform for some situation. The environmental factors influencing such activities as facilitators and barriers are the family (97.54%), and transport (53.19%), respectively.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación, deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Rafael Núñez y un sector del barrio Huellas de Alberto Uribe en la ciudad de Cartagena – Colombia(2019-05-28) Colina Padilla, Laura Vanessa; Bossa Robledo, Clariza; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaThe present investigation is structured in the concepts of leisure, recreation and sport of people with disabilities in the city of Cartagena. GENERAL PURPOSE: Characterize leisure, recreation and sports practices and the environmental factors of people with disabilities living in a neighborhood of the city of Cartagena. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive investigation with a cross section. We applied a survey developed by the research group that is based on the International Classification of Functioning (CIF) that information on leisure, recreation and sports activities and contextual factors that prove to be barriers or facilitators for people in the condition of disability of Two sectors of the Olaya Herrera neighborhood. The population consisted of 35 people with a type of disability aged between 11 and 87 years residing in the neighborhoods Olaya Herrera (Sector Rafael Núñez) and a neighborhood sector of Alberto Uribe. The data was included in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the Information 7.2 program
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUn análisis de las orientaciones pedagógicas para la atención a las necesidades educativas especiales y su implementación en la educación infantil en el marco de la educación inclusiva(2019) Ángel Noreña, Jaqueline; Duarte Saldarriaga, María Estefanía; Taborda Mejía, Daniela Isabel; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe present investigative exercise shows what is the knowledge and application of the technical, administrative and pedagogical orientations in two educational institutions of the city of Medellin, to address disability in the framework of inclusive education, raised by the Ministry of National Education in 2017. Specifically, the research seeks to know these are currently being addressed in early childhood education and how they influence the practices of teaching in classrooms, in which there is the presence of boys and girls with Special Educational Needs. On the other hand, the participants make clear what is the incidence of this document in their institutions and beyond in their professional practices, which yield results that show partial and/or total ignorance of this; based on a qualitative methodology, where questionnaires and structured observations are used as tools to collect information
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAprendizaje producido en personas que bailan Salsa con ayuda de implementos mecánicos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Rojas Cabal, Jessica; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe project "Learning produced in people who dance sauce with the help of mechanical implements" carried out during the year 2016 - 2 and 2017 - 1 responds to the requirement of work of degree to opt for the title of Degree in Early Childhood Education of the University of San Buenaventura Cali.The work accounts for a documentary research conducted, which from three key moments (dispersion, dimensioning and expansion) organizes, classifies and directs the type of documents in order to make a contrast of what is found in them and the theoretical positions focused in the body, dance, disability and learning.This is how construction is given to four categories, where the relationships, analysis and reflections found throughout the investigation are expressed. The first, "What is not possible becomes possible" an analysis of the social paradigm that exists in front of the population with disabilities. The second, "Historical construction of the idea of the disabled" an investigation of documents that account for the transformation of the term disabled, and war as that practice that increases the population. The third one, "The sauce as an opportunity to learn" real testimonies narrated and evidenced, in which the benefits and learning that can be acquired and build when salsa dance and grow within the salsa environment are related. The fourth, "Towards some reflections for pedagogy" in which artistic videos characteristic of people who dance salsa with the help of mechanical implements are analyzed, the critical position of the Director of the Sabor Latino Dance School, Arlex Andrade and the Theory of Learning Significant by David Ausubel.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoContribuir a la tonificación muscular en personas con miembro muñón en extremidades superiores en gimnasios cerrados o box de crossfit en la ciudad de Medellín(2018) Hernández Rivera, Christian Eduardo; Valencia Osorio, AndrésThe project has as starting point the evidence of the few opportunities for a person with superior limb amputation in a closed gym or a crossfit box to exercise in the best possible way. The entry of people in this condition to these sites (places) has been and is almost zero, due to the social background that falls on people in this condition, where as a society the word disability is confused with disability. This is where the inclusion of people with amputation in the upper extremity in these facilities becomes important to contribute to psychological and physical rehabilitation through muscle toning and a device that helps to perform it in the best way.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl deporte como resiliencia en personas con diversidad funcional motora adquirida(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Velasco Vanegas, Daniela Alejandra; Díaz Rico, María ElenaBearing in mind that the science of sport is divided into different branches, likewise one of these will be taken which is adaptive sport which is based on the fact that a sport adapts to people who have some kind of disability, whether cognitive or not. vision, auditory, motor among others; Although this type of sport is relatively new, since the Second World War began to be implemented for the military that acquired some type of disability due to the war, however nowadays this population that uses adaptive sport increases every time more, not only for the military but also for other populations since it is becoming more affordable, so this research is proposed as a goal to determine how adapted sport becomes a method of resilience in a person with acquired motor disability, for This was done with two high performance adult athletes belonging to a departmental level league, with which semi-structured interviews and observations were conducted.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeporte y discapacidad: relaciones y tensiones(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Espinosa Triviño, Catalina; Pérez Muñoz, Mónica CristinaTalking about sport is very interesting for the benefits it provides one of the important benefits that makes much reference; is inclusive sport within this subject this sport in people with disability status, the purpose of writing is to illustrate a little, what it really means sport and its relationship to the issue of disability opens a narrow gap in acceptance that all human beings have the right to sport and recreation regardless of the conditions you have. All in order to create a society with values, civic principles that strengthen human tissue.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDificultades en la aplicación de estrategias de inclusión educativa en centros infantiles de la Corporación Educativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE)(2018) Gómez Lenis, Jazmín Andrea; Mosquera Córdoba, Libia Marcela; Tapias Márquez, Elizabeth; Ortega Rojas, Carlos MarioIn this research will be shown the results obtained during the investigation developed in Corporación Educativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE) located in the communes 1, 3, 4, 5, and 8 in Medellín. Its objective was to identify the difficulties in the implementation of projects of exploration with educational inclusion strategies used in CorporaciónEducativa Nueva Gente (CORINGE) working with early childhood. Using descriptive non experimental nature qualitative methodology, it allowed through the realization of field diaries made from observations and conducting a focus group, analyze and describe the difficulties founded during the investigation. It was concluded that the lack of support, information, training and resources are important factors affecting the work with children with any type of disability
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiscapacidad, un abordaje desde lo social(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Roldan Suarez, Daniela; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe present work makes reference to the different approaches that will correspond to the realization of a research work, which will deal with how people in a situation of disability are able to adapt to the social reality that today society offers them, getting their disability does not correspond to a limitation, if not, rather to the opportunity to think about their abilities. Following the above approach, the idea of looking at the life experiences of some people who participated in the Paralympics of London and Brazil (2012-2016) was born to analyze those purposes by which we can say that disabilities are no longer a limitation for be a great advantage in certain situations of everyday life. However, not only were these stories taken into account, but also of other people to whom perhaps we have them in front of us and we do not realize who they are and how they live.For this work also took into account documents that give reason for some pedagogical elements that allows people with disabilities and especially children aged 2 to 10 years to adapt to social realities that the same society currently offers them
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEntendiendo como significa las representaciones corporales un infante de 8 años tras la pérdida de su miembro superior derecho – un estudio de caso(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2014) Martínez Gil, Jaime Alberto; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaThe purpose of this study was to analyze how a subject of eight years means bodily representations after an experience of loss of the right upper limb in a domestic accident, in order to describe and reveal through semi-structured interviews and application of the projective test CAT the meanings interiorize in the experience through his discourse around the representations of his own body, trauma, and the analogy of his primary and secondary relationships. Concluding how the subject internalizes the loss, through concepts such as self-punishment, guilt, loneliness-abandonment by the mother and the constant questioning of Who am I? and What will I do? with his own body after the traumatic event since its introject thought leads to an incomplete body, loss of income after rumination unable to perform the same actions that could be made beforehand. Concluding that the traumatic event led to changes in the subject's history, which have been meanings thanks to the symbolic representations and physical loss, full of significances intertwined individual and social subjectivity that perpetuate and perpetuate throughout his life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa estabilidad laboral reforzada frente a los conceptos de invalidez, incapacidad y discapacidad(2018) Villa Tavera, Johann; Buriticá Arango, Esteban DavidThis paper identifies the constitutive elements of the right to reinforced job stability and explains its dogmatic and substantial aspects, applying a dogmatic methodology with a critical emphasis. Likewise, the paper analyzes the differences between disability, laboral incapacity and physical inhability, as well as the difficulties that exist in current regulations to rigorously define each of these concepts and the negative consequences that this lack of definition entails in the application of current regulations in particular cases. Finally, the paper concludes that the effective protection of the rights of people who are in a condition of manifest weakness and the guarantee of legal security for workers and employers requires that the legislation addresses with greater precision the aforementioned concepts
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntervención clínica para la accesibilidad y movilidad de las personas con movilidad reducida en el Sistema de Transporte Masivo Integrado de Occidente –MIO(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Bernal Restrepo, Angie Paola; Figueroa, Luz ElenaIn this research the analysis of the accessibility of people with reduced mobility to the Public Mass Transportation Service is performed through an analysis will develop a Strategic Litigation High Impact Scheme for the protection of accessibility rights. The Freedom of Locomotion is a Fundamental Right which is considered as indispensable for the effective enjoyment of other Rights, its affectation can be direct when it obstructs the passage of the citizens or indirectly when the barriers of obstruction in the creation of Infrastructure To generate an adequate accessibility and mobility of the people in Disability situation. The public service is considered as one of the essential purposes of the State, which has close connections with public transportation and freedom of locomotion.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa pensión anticipada de vejez por deficiencia física, psíquica o sensorial del 50% o más: obstáculos administrativos y soluciones jurisprudenciales para su reconocimiento(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Gómez Pino, Julián Andrés; Bravo González, StefannyThe article 9th of Law 797 of 2003 offers an advanced old-age pension for people who suffer a physical, psychological or sensory deficiency of 50% or more, who are 55 years of age or older and have 1,000 or more weeks quoted to the pension system. This rule presents problems in his application because the redaction generates many interpretations. The principals obstacles are attributed to the criterion of “deficiency”, according to the Manual for the qualification of the Loss of Labor and Occupational Capacity, as well as the silence that was kept in front of the origin that must have whoever that requires the benefit of the prestation. In this elaboration, it’s studied the normative framework of the pension alluded and it’s analyzed the range that the jurisprudence of the Constitutional Court of Colombia has given to the precept that consecrates.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de aula inclusivas y reconocimiento de la diversidad en primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2016) Alderete Caicedo, Vivian; Giraldo Betancourt, Willington; Martínez Lasso, Didien Alexis; Preciado De La Cruz, Jesús Alberto; Jiménez Bonilla, ArmandoAs Senior Director of Educational Services, we consider relevant to address the issue of inclusion in early childhood in the SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Organization Cali program seeking to identify and measure the inclusive teaching and teaching of this organization, to assess the impact on the educational environment the same practices. To answer our question, once observed the teacher action in the field, and suggested some needs updating teaching regarding the inclusion in the classroom, a survey was developed whose categories are educational inclusion, classroom practice and environment which yields results relevant to the preparation of this document. It was identified that 43% of teachers surveyed Organization of SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Cali program, do not have clarity regarding the concept of ethnicity / race, in contrast identifies that 93% is clearly against being inclusive, it is to work a minimum percentage of the equipment, which could strengthen the concept and practices to through which it is transformed into the classroom. We found that a high percentage of teachers recognize the law against inclusive education to finish allowing the recognition of children from diversity and difference, respecting their beliefs and culture.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de ocio, recreación y deporte y factores ambientales de personas con discapacidad sensorial en la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Atensio Valencia, Karen Stephany; Hernández Castro, Cindy Paola; Pérez Hernández, Yulibeth; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaObjective: Characterize leisure, recreation and sports practices and the environmental factors of people with sensory disabilities in the City of Cartagena. Methodology: A descriptive cross-sectional investigation was carried out. The population consisted of 75 people with sensory disabilities aged between 11 and 87 years who belonged to the LIVICOL Foundation, ASORCART and ASORBOL. The research was developed through the application of the survey "Practices of Leisure, Recreation and Sport of People with Disabilities of the City of Cartagena" based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (CIF). The data obtained were tabulated in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the Epi Info ™ 7.2 program. Results: 70% of the participants were male, with an average age of 32 years and their disability was from birth (69%). In relation to sports practices, only 17% practice a conventional sport and 87% carry out cultural activities. In the activities that they would like to do, but they do not do it, dancing (28%) and going shopping with (19%) are the main ones.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de ocio, recreación, deporte y factores contextuales en personas con discapacidad en el barrio el Pozón de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Hurtado Puello, Yuberlis Gisell; Marrugo Marrugo, Maira Alejandra; Saldarriaga Escobar, DianaINTRODUCTION: Currently, more than one billion people live around the world with a disability; of them, almost 200 million experience considerable difficulties in their functioning. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), disability is a general term that covers deficiencies, limitations of activity and restrictions on participation. OBJECTIVE: To characterize the leisure, recreation and sports practices of people with disabilities in a neighborhood of Cartagena, in the same way, the barriers and facilitators for their development. RESULT: a low or almost null participation and inclusion of this population in the studied dynamics was revealed, also demonstrating the disinformation about the therapeutic benefits that these practices generate. CONCLUTION: the barriers that make impossible, according to the information obtained by the users, the participation or realization of said activities, the first place is the economic resources with 83.93%, also the transportation with 64.29%, the accessibility to the street with 37.50% , the society with 25%, public policies with 23.21% and only 19.64% consider that the addition does not allow them to attend the activities
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelación significativa de la producción lírica/poética en espacios educativos diversos de personas con discapacidad(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Obando Marín, Daniela; Perdigón Luligo, Mónica Andrea; Gómez Trujillo, Patricia; Rosero Prado, Ana LuciaThis research has its central axis the study of cases, due to the necessity of comprehend, evaluate and share in different spaces the literary production of poems written by people with disabilities, taking into account the level of education that they have received. For this, the implementation of qualitative methodology was necessary that allowed us to approach this social events and that way formulate objectives that enable us to determine the incidence of this levels about its production taking into account the circumstances where the school, the culture and society are present, under the perspective that every human being is different. For this reason is necessary to think how to tackle the difference, under the view of terminologies or categories that different sciences and the community that they belong to have established and that have contributed to the formation of this people that are part of this investigation and how their contributions to the literary production can significantly play a part in society and culture..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl sentido de la educación inclusiva frente a las personas con discapacidad en clave de pedagogías críticas en la Facultad de Educación de la Universidad de San Buenaventura, Sede Medellín(2018) Ocampo Higuita, Diana Patricia; Roldán Posada, Juan Pablo; Moreno Londoño, Leidy Marcela; Pérez Avendaño, Gloria EstellaThe research process investigates how it is assumed the concept of inclusion of people with disabilities from the critical pedagogy in the faculty of education of the Universidad San Buenaventura, in Medellín. According to the bibliographic references and background, it is revealed that the university has some issues when it comes to the assumption of the inclusive education of people with disabilities. Following this exercise, an invitation to the superior education is made to stake out their actions from inclusion like that improvement that supports diversity and inclusive education like one action that allows the access to education with equity and equality to people with disabilities. Therefore, the critical pedagogies can be assumed as the base of a pedagogical bet in the faculty of education, being a practice that stimulates the educational processes of students and the otherness can be recognized in the search of identity and liberty. The method used by the research process is qualitative, with an hermeneutic focus, under a documental design; for the obtaining and the analysis of results an structured interview was done to the professors of the Faculty of Education where the findings allowed to considerate their difficulties to recognize the topic of disabilities within their classrooms, adding to that, the lack of knowledge in what refers to inclusion policies, the low level of accompaniment promoted by the university and the lack of training in disabilities
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSentidos del trabajo derivados de las experiencias laborales en personas en situación de discapacidad laboral(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Campo Núñez, Pamela Alejandra; Londoño Sepúlveda, Gloria MilenaThis paper presents the description of ways of working that are derived from the work experiences in people experiencing visual impairment. For this research (open) qualitative interview was conducted three people in condition of visual impairment, collecting stories about their experiences in relation to work. The research presents a qualitative approach with descriptive scope; data processing was performed using content analysis. The research observed speech elements that show the construction of meanings related to the work experience. It is relevant to investigate this issue since studies with people with disability are given in the order of inclusion and exclusion in different social activities. It is very important to provide knowledge in the field of psychology with regard to the construction of meanings that these people make work and work. For this were taken as referring Renteria Garcia, Restrepo, Riascos with text senses work from paths and personal resources to face the world of work.