Examinando por Materia "Discipline"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización desde el liderazgo del Departamento de Vida Escolar. Procesos de disciplina y convivencia escolar bajo un enfoque socioformativo en el Liceo Francés de Medellín(2021) Monsalve Zapata, María Jesús; Pereira Burgos, Juan Carlos; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis research presents a study from the perspective of leadership as an educational manager at the French High School of Medellin to address the school management processes of discipline and school coexistence with a socio-formative perspective. The research uses the qualitative method with a descriptive approach, and the instruments designed for data collection are a semi-structured interview applied to each of the groups that integrate the educational community of the institution; specifically, it carries out with students in grades 4 and 5 of primary school, parents, teachers, and administrative staff. The study is focused on the analysis of the school coexistence manual, specifically in the chapters on disciplinary processes and school coexistence, to observe the strengths and weaknesses in the preventive and corrective approach to these aspects. The project responds to improve the intervention in the mentioned processes through the foundation of a rubric with a socio-formative approach. The results of this research contribute to the management of discipline and school coexistence from the leadership of the teaching direction, especially the School Life Department is strengthened since elements are given to address these aspects in a more constructive way. Likewise, teachers benefit since they have a standard reference to address the difficulties of school discipline and coexistence based on the key concepts that support this proposal.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos cuerpos de los maestros. Observaciones en torno a las tecnologías del poder pedagógico en la básica primaria de un colegio privado - confesional(2020) Castaño Hoyos, María Alejandra; Hincapié García, AlexánderThis is an investigative process that recognizes the teacher's body as an inscription spot on which the rules, conditions and requirements present within by the school device stand. These are manifested through the technologies of pedagogical power. For this purpose, some of the contributions made by Michelle Foucault in his work were used as a reference, emphasizing in the relationships established between power, knowledge and subjectivity as variables that relate to each other. These variables are manifested within the school device through different techniques used to classify, normalize, and govern the teachers’ bodies; in order to prosecute and homogenize their behaviors and speeches.For the development of the research, a group of primary school teacher from a confessional school is taken as a reference, seeking to contrast the theoretical budgets with the hypotheses developed on the technologies of pedagogical power and the effects they generate on the teachers’ bodies. Three categories were used in this analysis: epistemic differentiation, body normalization and subjectivity production. Research allows us to reveal some of the main effects that occur in the teachers’ bodies, understanding that within the school device a master subjectivity is constructed that is produced and reproduced by them within their work
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación física como práctica de ocio y del tiempo libre : un significado a las prácticas de libertad(2018) Flórez Castaño, Jorge Iván; Bohórquez Henao, Mateo; Muñoz Canon, Roberto CarlosRecognize from physical education and free time a meaning to the practices of freedom. Through this objective, we seek to find a meaning of what Physical Education practices represent in Colombia, bearing in mind that school is an institution that participates in a training system that is manipulated by the power, whose main objective is alienate the people and direct them to a space of discipline and performance. This research is based on different philosophical authors, who were and are scholars of different positions of human behavior in society:Hegel, Munne, Seneca, Neulinger, Byung Chui Han, Foucault, Vaca, among others. Now, several conclusions are reached with this work; Foucault's contribution on the disciplinary society doesn’t go far from the society of the performance of Byung Chui Han. Considering that it is necessary previous discipline to reach certain performance.On the other hand, the lack of time is the biggest complaint of all human beings, not knowing how to live, not knowing how to use it, and specially without knowing how to take advantage of it. Employing it in unnecessary moments and objects, trying to recover it when it is useful and important; but it's already too late. Finally contextualizing the theory of the dialectic of the master and slave of Hegel on physical education and retaking the concepts of social orthopedics provided by Foucault is understood that this discipline is implemented as a means to permeate the subjects that make up society, this with the purpose of forming a social body
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos fractales del horror: prácticas pedagógicas del exterminio(2017-04) Scarpetta Ortiz, Diego Andrés; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderIn this documented research the importance of the practices of cohesion, discipline and punishment in social structures throughout the history of the West was reviewed; This allowed us to make readings of social practices which state the existence of dominion and power over life from the time of the Greek Polis, the Roman Empire, medieval societies, enlightened societies, disciplinary societies, post-industrial society, Surveillance and control in the current digital age; Points of encounter were established between the different societies and their actions of control over the body at an organic, emotional level of thought, which allowed exposing concepts from various philosophical, social and human positions.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFronteras de la escuela y mundos de la vida juveniles : diálogos y tensiones entre culturas escolares y culturas juveniles(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2009) Muñoz Gaviria, Diego AlejandroEste escrito realiza una lectura crítica – comprensiva a las relaciones de tensión y diálogo existentes entre las culturas escolares y juveniles en el ámbito de las fronteras de la escuela, para ello, se tematizan los mundos de la vida juveniles y el reconocimiento del agrietamiento de dichas fronteras de la escuela, como ejercicio académico que permitirá reconocer en las culturas juveniles dinámicas de disciplinamiento, que narran y concretan diferentes trayectos vitales juveniles
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSubjetividad, educando y educación: diálogo con autores en el marco de la psicología de la educación(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2016) Ramírez Naranjo, María Patricia; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThis work of knowledge is a is a theorist monograph. The propouse way to achive its objective is to do a dialog between three authors from disciplines attached to the organism of educational sciences; the authors are: Fernando Luis Gonzales Rey from psychology, Hugo Zemelman Merino from sociology, Cesar Coll from educational psychology. The proposed direction is finding some elements capable to enrich the Cesar Coll’s educative proposal called "constructivist conception of teaching and learning", from the opinion of postulates, arguments and contributions from the other two authors in the educational field. Such dialog revolves around the subject's education subjectivity, specifically in its fosterling roll. It is taken as a directive to establish the elements or categories to reflect the meeting between the three authors, the conception of subjectivity from a integrative perspective in wich sociality and individuality they merge to derivate in the social subjectivity unity with ontological character according its proponent Fernando Luis Gonzalez Rey. Finally the author picks elements she consider appropriate to approach the objective proposed on her work.