Examinando por Materia "Early childhood"
Mostrando 1 - 16 de 16
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa Biodanza como mediador socio emocional en niños de 5 a 6 años de la Institución Educativa San Vicente Ferrer Antioquia(2018) Alzate Ramírez, Yeniffer; Estrada Restrepo, Carolina; Ramírez Guzmán, Sandra Yiley; Serna Sánchez, Liliana Marcela; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaWith this work we develop an analysis on Biodanza as a socioemotional mediator in children from ages five to six within San Vicente Ferrer Academic Institution through the planning and execution of research work that allowed the application of the mentioned discipline, thanks to the positive results obtained its relevance is recognized and validates a more widespread use on academic environments. The proposal developed is focused on hermeneutics as a methodological approach which allows the interpretation of the results obtained on semi-structured interviews as well as documented real life experiences. Parallel to this a reflection and critical study are carried out based on the direct and indirect interaction amongst the participating children while the reflective workshops are taking place.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCompetencias específicas en educación física para la formación de las estudiantes de licenciatura en educación para la primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Arango Cardona, Manuela; Fernández Olaya, Ana María; Quesada Navarrete, Diana Isabel; Noguera Galeano, Viviana; Zuluaga Victoria, Jorge HumbertoThe degree work: "Specific Competences in Physical Education for the Training of Students in Early Childhood Education" is an investigation that seeks to understand, identify and analyze the specific competences of physical education, and the importance of including them within The training of graduates in early childhood education, which will allow them to provide them with the theoretical, didactic and methodological tools to address the education of children in an integral way. From a theoretical-practical approach, which places physical education as a transversal discipline capable of enhancing the integral development of children in early childhood, through the strengthening of specific competences in physical education, which are Aimed at allowing the human being to recognize himself as an integral being, and to actively participate with his body, mind and soul of his formative process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de los maestros sobre la educación sexual infantil, en el marco de la educación integral(2021) Ospina Castaño, Laura Catalina; Vahos Gómez, Yasmin Elena; Bernal López, DanielaThis research is framed from the following conceptual theoretical categories: the role of the teacher, early childhood, comprehensive development and sex education, which allow from a literature search and a confrontation with real practices, to understand the institutional dynamics and the conceptions that Transition teachers have regarding sex education in early childhood, within the framework of comprehensive education in the Nazareth school of the municipality of Bello Antioquia. For this research, a qualitative methodology followed by a narrative approach was used; likewise, techniques and instruments such as the interview accompanied by photography were used, which allowed the approach of the initial topic. For this purpose, the voices of two teachers from the aforementioned school were taken as a sample, from which it was possible to identify the conceptions they have regarding sexual education. Finally, some considerations are presented highlighting the importance of the teacher's role and the adequate practices in the sexual education of children as part of their integral formation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCultura de paz en el ámbito de la educación para la primera infancia: una reflexión desde la cátedra de la paz(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Forero Betancourt, Laura; Gutiérrez Zorrilla, Nathalia; Quintero Villarreal, Isabella; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThe research that was carried out seeks to debate about the Culture of Peace in the context of Early Childhood Education, in relation to the Chair of Peace, from the perspective of Critical Pedagogy, with Paulo Freire as its author; and from the pedagogical proposal of Loris Malaguzzi, aimed at early childhood. All this framed in the current context of post agreement that Colombia is living, understanding that peace promoted and built from Early Childhood Education is a relevant proposal to achieve the social transformations of a culture of violence to a culture of peace.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl desarrollo lingüístico infantil y diada madre-hijo en población reclusa. Artículo de revisión(2021-01-27) Rosa Arroyo, María Paz de la; Bustamante Mendoza, Nidia Estherc; Montes Armesto, Víctor Alfonso; Leones Araque, BernardaIn diverse conditions, the acquisition of the language can vary or present distinctions, the children who grow in the centers of confinement live in a totally different environment from the habitual thing, in this point the children do not possess the same stimulation of the environment that the other children possess, passing a stage in which they acquire great part of the knowledge that are necessary for the development out of a propitious environment. Objective: to analyze the recent research on the linguistic development of 3 children and mother-child dyads in the prison population. Methodology: search of articles related to the linguistic development of children and motherchild dyads in the prison population; the following databases were used: Google Scholar, Springer Books, USB Institutional Repository, Dialnet, Eric, Taylor & Francis, Scielo, Redalyc, Science Direct Books, Scopus, Ebsco. Results: In the bibliographic search, a total of 80 documents were obtained, including academic articles and theses. These meet the relevant criteria for inclusion in this research. Likewise, documents were discarded for exhaustive reading because they did not provide fundamental theory for the development of writing, and others because they were duplicate studies. Therefore, a total of 20 articles were analyzed. Conclusions: Language and its development can be considered the main tool for exploration, which allows one to know and experience the world. Therefore, it is important to consider how the process of acquisition and development of language is carried out, taking into account the way in which it can be altered due to the prison environment in which the mothers are held.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiversidad en el aula : relaciones entre las prácticas de las egresadas de educación preescolar de la Universidad de San Buenaventura y su plan de formación como licenciadas(2019) Góez Salas, Cynthia; Muñoz Arboleda, Valeria; Torres Rodríguez, Valentina; Varela Girón, Manuela; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn this document, a research exercise is presented to know the relationship between the practices of preschool education activities of the University of San Buenaventura and its training plan as graduates, with respect to the attention of diversity in the classroom. The methodology for the research was qualitative, mediated by the hermeneutic approach, which allowed us to approach, understand, study, analyze and build knowledge from the interpretation processes. Through discussion group with graduates, interview with expert, and direct observation in the classroom it was possible to collect the necessary information to be able to affirm that: Since the 2008 academic year the graduates really received theoretical bases and in one way or another also practices, but it was the pedagogical practice the source of significant experiences to approach diversity and their attention in the classroom and that however it is the professional exercise that makes it clear that it is necessary to strengthen the training of future graduates in this aspect approaching diverse contexts
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un programa de capacitación enfocada a las buenas practicas alimentarias y nutricionales en primera infancia dirigido a madres adolescentes de la Fundación Juan Felipe Gomez Escobar de la ciudad de Cartagena(2018-06-06) Beltrán Ordoñez, Yorelis; Caicedo Arteaga, Leidy Paola; Mondragón Bohórquez, Sandra PaolaOBJECTIVE: to evaluate the effect of an education program in teenager’s mothers in terms ofknowledge about feeding and swallowing practices of these mothers with their child’sin the Juan Felipe Gómez Escobar Foundation. METHODOLOGY: the present research was of the experimental type of longitudinal section taking a sample of 30 teenager’s mothers, with children between 0 and 4 years of age, of which 24 mothers belonging to the Juan Felipe Gómez Escobar Foundation participated. RESULTS: the civil status of the mothers that most predominated was that of stable union with 40,91%, this being more frequent between being the mother head of household with 36.36%, living with their partners with 22.73%. At the educational level, the most frequent educational level was secondary with 59.09% compared to primary school, which showed a technical education rate of 31.82% and 4.55% did not answer. As for the distribution of the composition of the family group, there was a equality of 50% who live with father, mother, and siblings and the other 50% is composed of the family group plus other relatives. Subsequent knowledge of the wilconxon test training program showed that breastfeeding obtained a result of 052 where it was evidenced that there were no significant statistical changes, compared with food milestones, 000, orofacial reflexes, 007, maxillofacial growth, 000, process of swallowing, 000, which showed a statistical significance with the training program for the population under study. CONCLUSION: It was concluded that it is necessary to increase the implementation of programs that are aimed at good food and nutrition practices in adolescent mothers to achieve a positive change in the face of the different cultural beliefs that influence the feeding of their children, although the program produced a statistical significance where it says that changes were obtained in the face of nutritional practices and the relationship of oral motor function with the whole feeding process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEnfoque de las capacidades humanas de Martha C. Nussbaum en relación con la educación que se ofrece en la primera infancia desde las 4 actividades rectoras(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Torres Calvo, Laura Fernanda; Velasco Hernandez, Jenniffer; Rengifo Castañeda, Carlos AdolfoThe present work is an investigation that is made from the approach of Martha Nussbaum and the human capacities that she poses, which are being related to the development of human skills, here the different capacities of early childhood children are retaken in each of its stages taking into account the education that is being provided in the different institutions and how these same capacities can be enhanced from the four governing activities that are established for comprehensive education in public policy of children in early childhood . Here the theory of Martha Nussbaum is taken up with support from the Ministry of Education and what it proposes for these same activities, taking into account the population of children between 0 and 4 years old. This research aims to recognize the importance of these pillars of education to be able to enhance the different skills that each person and each child has
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGuía para la prevención del consumo de sustancias psicoactivas: apuntes para el trabajo con la infancia(2016) Gutiérrez Orozco, Diana Marcela; Patiño García, Enyi Vanesa; Cano Bedoya, Víctor HugoThis work intends to serve as a guide for the prevention of the use of psychoactive substances in childhood, two phases were implemented for its construction; the first one stablished the literature review and systematization of the information and the second one presents a proposal to apply a promotion and prevention program. Through the literature tracking you could find some key elements that allowed reconsider the initial proposal, because it had not taken into account the importance to include the relevant actors (family and educators) in the prevention program. The playful features and meaningful learning are emphasized like basic elements oriented toward the prevention in childhood. Grupo de Investigación: Estudios Clínicos y Sociales en Psicología. -- Línea de Investigación: Adicciones. -- Área: promoción y prevención. -- Tema: prevención del consumo en la infancia.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa importancia del vínculo materno en el desarrollo de la primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Solís Valverde, María Alejandra; Rengifo Castañeda, Carlos AdolfoStudy the maternal bond in the processes of configuration of the subjectivity of the child whose general objective is to understand the maternal link in the development of early childhood, at the same time specify the link between the mother and the child during their first stage of life. There is also a comparison between the mother and child bond and development and finally the importance of this link for learning and to form a personality type is exposed. The methodology used was based on early childhood monitoring and evaluation reports and also on John Bowlby attachment theory making a comprehensive interpretive analysis.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencias que tienen los imaginarios de género de los maestros y las maestras en los niños y las niñas de primera infancia, desde una perspectiva intercultural, en las instituciones Jorge Eliecer Gaitán Ayala y Colegio Campestre Montaigne(2019) Castrillón Marín, Katherine; Henao Sánchez, Manuela; Moncada Arias, Mónica; Rojas Arenas, Verónica; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe present research responds to the need of acknowledging the incidences that teachers’ gender imaginaries have on early childhood kids, from an intercultural perspective, in the scholar environment. For the development of this research a hermeneutic approach is adopted as it is congruent with the qualitative methodology, allowing to transit through the diverse transformations that have been configured after each human been subjectivity, and that have been permeated by intercultural, social, political and educative contexts. In this manner, the obtained results allowed to envision the research’s itinerary. Thus, after following different data collection techniques a set of elements have been perceived, which suggest that not in every scenario the teachers mirror and transmit those gender imaginaries to the kids. This is due to the fact that from the family, first socializer agent, ideologies and habits are established and reproduced on the child’s everyday life, becoming thereby, citizens and educative agents that encourage these ideals, or that question them and invite to reflection instead
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl juego en la escuela como condición para el desarrollo en los niños y niñas de la primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Arboleda Coba, Dahiana; Rodríguez Sarria, Daniela; Velasco Gómez, Stephanny; Zorrilla Timoté, Yarlin Ximena; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThis project consists of developing an analysis about the game in school as a condition for the boys and girls from early childhood development; through a historical tour of the role who has served at different times, as manifested in the lives of children and girls in early childhood and what value have given you the game teachers of child development centers, taking into account that the game is the stage where begins the child participation according to Peña and Castro (2012). With this, it is intended to achieve, aims to analyze how is configured the conceptions of the game into the educational agents of the child development centers, through the tracking of different authors which contribute to the importance that has the game as a condition of development of boys and girls from early childhood, in their speeches also analyzing whether the teachers recognize the game as a condition of development of the children of the first childhood, and identifying categories that relate to the condition of development of the girls and girls with the game. The research of this project is to know the importance that has the game in the life of children in the child development centers. This information will be collected through observations conducted in the moments where teachers are in classrooms with the children and also some surveys to teachers.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna mirada a la actividad física en la dimensión corporal de los niños y niñas del grado transición del colegio la Salle de Bello-Ant(2022) Álvarez López, Isabel; Osorio Zuluaga, Marcela; Londoño Tabares, Cindy Lorena; Panesso Mesa, Cindy PaolaLa presente investigación esta propuesta dentro del marco de “La actividad física en la dimensión corporal de los niños y niñas”, como propuesta importante para los docentes de la licenciatura infantil frente a un desarrollo oportuno e integral a la hora de trabajar con los infantes. Se logró desarrollar la investigación mediante entrevistas a docentes y talleres a educandos, así se recolectó información para elaborar este estudio. Es una investigación cualitativa con enfoque estudio de caso; dado esto, se consideró elaborar una matriz con los resultados de la entrevista, taller y síntesis de los autores relacionados a las categorías. Finalmente, dentro de los objetivos planteados en la investigación está el análisis, la indagación y la reflexión por parte de las investigadoras sobre la actividad física dentro de la dimensión corporal de los niños y niñas del grado transición y esto aportará a futuras investigaciones que se piensen dentro de las categorías mencionadas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas pedagógicas para la enseñanza de la lectura y escritura en primera infancia y su relación con el desempeño académico en la IEAN(2017-09-20) Mancera de la Cruz, Luz Regina; Valverde Romero, Elvira Eugenia; Montes Rivera, GledysThis paper shows the obtained outputs from the research called: Pedagogical practice for the teaching of reading and writing in early childhood and its relation with the academic performance of students of the IEAN (Antonio Nariño Educational Institute). It was considered very important to carry it out taking into account that the academic development of students during last years has shown poor results in the different study areas, and teachers state it is due to children do not know read or writing. That is why; it was advisable to analyze that relationship, in order to glance at the teacher's daily work and applying the necessary correctives to overcome the shortcomings that arise. The methodology used was guided from the ethnographic qualitative research approach. Data collection was performed by means of the application of techniques such as focus group interview, documentary review and observations. The obtained outcomes show us clearly that he pedagogical practice of IEAN's professors is largely framed in the traditional method for teaching reading and writing, which has an impact on the academic performance of students, since it is required motivated children for reading and writing, by means of different strategies, activities, methodologies, inter alia, in order to transform the practice, according to the needs and the context in which students are immersed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPreparando máquinas para el futuro Fuerza, poder y energía sin límite, en la primera infancia.(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Serrano, Mayra Alejandra; Álvarez, Aileen Andrea; Paz, Lisa Vanessa; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThe healthy food in infants is a topic that is closely defined and there is a great variety of documents that address this problem from the point of view of children. Children should have a healthy diet in order to have a proper development and count with a state of optimum health, both physical and mental, however, in the investigations of the topic, leave certain doubts about the interest that has this rhetoric of propaganda against this issue, since this rhetoric encourages healthy eating with another objective, that is, the promote that children from their childhood have a healthy to be productive in the future and thus contribute to the structural growth and economic development of a country. Once analyzed the relevant information in the feed area, reference models that support the theories, this is where the methodology applied allows the reader to know that the rhetoric about healthy eating for children is part of a cult of the performance, since much of what is promoted in the reality is in search of the child in a future to be a productive person. The research work was carried out with the support of didactic material such as: Reports, books, news, advertising - Advertisements, videos, among other sources, which allowed to recognize the different variables affecting children or promote the consumption of unhealthy food, which, if well contain nutrients, mainly composed of elements are unhealthy for the proper development of a child. In conclusion what hides behind the dissemination of information on which the primary children have a healthy eating is that in future the child will become a productive person , because if the child has a healthy diet will have an optimal state of both physical and mental, and so they will be productive, in addition to the companies of today does not serve infacia people who have not had a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos relatos de las historias de vida y el quehacer como maestras(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Prieto Sánchez, Stephanie; Vidal Riaño, Mailyn Andrea; Castaño Duque, Daniela; Trochez Mondragón, Valeria; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThe following thesis is the result of a research conducted by four students of eight semester of bachelor of early childhood education of the University of San Buenaventura of Cali. This project investigates how stories of life stories written and dialogued by practicing teachers, undergraduate students, there are traits that have shaped their pedagogical work and where the reflection on them, allows to strengthen, change and innovate the work as teachers.This paper presents some findings and proposes a provocation on the importance of the training of teachers in the practice of reflection on their life history, to configure an existential, sensitive and human pedagogical exercise; seeking to contribute methodologically in the process of analyzing the reflections that emerge from telling the life story itself.