Examinando por Materia "Educación infantil"
Mostrando 1 - 12 de 12
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAutocuidado en la infancia, una mirada desde la sexualidad : fundamentación de una propuesta educativa(2021) Carvajal Zapata, Judith; Guerra Correa, Manuela Alejandra; Prisco Moreno, Laura Cristina; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis investigative workgives us a reflexive space to think about sexuality and self-care, which make posible the developing of critical thinking allowing the participation active and voluntary of the teachers, parents, and kids. This resear chseeks for basis for a formative proposal centered in theself-care and sexual education at the childhood, directed to teachers and educational agents who have incidence in the kids of 4 at 6 years old. For this we build a theorical frame work that have 3 chapter which describe the meanings of sexuality, and sexual education at childhood, At the time look forempty’s and difficulties that exist in the school foritteaching. This work focuson qualitative methodology like an ethnographicapproach, having forre searching instruments the pedagogical workshop directed to parents, kids, and the focus group make whit teachers of childhood education. This was forget information that help to understand the concepts of sexuality and self-care that have they, having presents the reflection, the dialog space, and the know ledge. By the way, these educational strategies give a theoricalinformation helping to build this formative proposa
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de las prácticas pedagógicas profesionalizantes en la formación de maestros, en educación infantil(2021) Gómez Ferrer, Maria Antonia; Papamija López, Ana María; Suárez Arias, Lady Laura; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThe degree work Contributions to a characterization of the professional pedagogic practices in the formation of teachers in child education has as intention recognizing the tools and the procedures that are used in the programs of teacher’s formation from the city of Medellin in the University of San Buenaventura Medellin and the Armenia extension with the UNIMINUTO university with programs of child education attached to education faculties; with relation to the procedures of students, practicing centers and advisers of practice or pedagogic project too, from the qualitative investigation and its descriptive-explorative focus. It is also a way of suggesting and contribute improvements to the process of pedagogic practices related to students, advisers and practice centers related to the formation, transformation and teacher’s task, having in mind the results that the triangulation gives: interviews, documentary review and qualitative validation, to design proposals that allow the disclosure of the results and consolidation of the procedures inside universities that have programs related to the population mentioned in thi
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de la autonomía en la infancia, una apuesta en la educación inicial para la formación integral de la niñez(2019-10-24) García Correa, Gisela María; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThe development of autonomy in childhood, is undoubtedly a training experience that every human being without distinction of sex, nationality, ethnicity, among others, must travel. Its development, enables the boy and the girl to understand their realities, enhances curiosity and interest in learning, expands their communication skills, improves their verbal fluency, makes it easier for them to make decisions, perceives through their relationship with the environment that they can have control of their actions, until they are defined. This research was designed as a purpose: to reveal the importance of the development of autonomy in school environments and in the integral formation of children during childhood. The research experience was advanced in the Infantile School Inicios del Arcoíris. Where through a direct observation of the academic processes, it was investigated to analyze the forms of decision of the children of this environment, which allowed to reveal situations that in my opinion not only occur in the educational centers of this country, if not in most of the world, inferred by the researched researches of authors with this same concern in western and Latin American countries. It also allowed comparisons of autonomous and dependent learning modes. All this, with the support of the teachers who interact with the children who are the subjects of study of this research, through the focus group interview. In that same order, the self was interpreted in boys and girls reflecting the increase in the levels of satisfaction they experience during the act of teaching and learning, their aulic encounters represent for them (as) a space to express themselves in freedom and independence From the study, it was concluded that teachers at some times during academic meetings limit their students' learning, forgetting that they are precisely the calls to provide what boys and girls should learn, in such a way that they are allowed to Each boy and girl recognize each other, become visible and express their creative capacity from each of their dimensions as human beings that they are
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducador infantil hombre: narrativas desde sus historias de vida.(2018-07) Vesga Chaves, Mauricio Esteban; Vergara Arboleda, Maribel
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa formación de educadores infantiles en cuatro países de Sur América(Universidad de San Buenaventura Sede Bogotá, 2014-06) Carreño Torres, Karol Stefania; González Marín, Laura Alejandra; Méndez Martínez, Giovanna Constanza; Rabitz Ortegón, Mónica; Gutiérrez Pérez, Alice MarcelaEl presente proyecto de investigación se realiza con el fin de conocer las perspectivas de formación en el campo de la educación infantil en cuatro países de Sur América, y desde allí establecer un análisis comparativo entre dichos países y la Licenciatura en Educación para la Primera Infancia de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Bogotá
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIniciación deportiva en primera infancia: estado del arte(2016) Gómez Restrepo, Jorge Alberto; Colorado Arango, Andrés LeonardoPhysical activity during early childhood has been object of imprecisions for the longest time because there has been no consensus on which science or discipline must be the one to stablish the parameters for children to exercise properly. Investigations, which go beyond space and time are few. Some efforts made in different countries are evidence of peer reviewed articles that started off as undergraduate thesis; some others are made out of medical readings which respond to the different development stages. The objective in this study is to make a comprehensive state-of-the-art structure about training during first infancy articulated with the study of physical, motor and methodological variables of the Sports Initiation during First Infancy, known as Heroes’ quarry for Envigado FC developed by San Buenaventura University in Medellín. The chosen methodology was documental, which is recovering documents and consulting them and different databases, which again show related investigations of over fifteen countries in four continents. It is concluded that the investigation on this topic should be addressed by a multidisciplinary group composed by professionals of different areas, such as education –preschool-; and movement –physical education-. The suggestion is that each professional contributes how he may be able to from his or her specific knowledge area, so that children everywhere get benefited.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa práctica pedagógica del maestro de educación inicial en contextos de vulnerabilidad: una experiencia en la Institución Educativa Técnica Industrial Don Bosco, sede Nueva Holanda, Arjona – Bolívar(2017-09-20) Buelvas Villadiego, Ingrid del Carmen; Rosa Simancas, Lidis Tarsila de la; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThis research analyzes the pedagogical practice of a group of teachers of initial education for the institution educational technique Industrial Don Bosco of the municipality of Arjona-Bolivar, and the exercise of reflection on the processes of teaching and learning, in order to understand the actions of the subjects that make up the school community, in relation to the conditions of personal and social life. The pedagogical practice in this research was seen as a responsible and creative space to take education as a social and intersubjective process where knowledge is produced and intends to transform kids, vulnerable. The investigative process was conducted through research participatory action (IAP), which established the relationship between pedagogical trends prevailing in the educational institution and the teaching practice of teachers facing the teaching processes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de aula inclusivas y reconocimiento de la diversidad en primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2016) Alderete Caicedo, Vivian; Giraldo Betancourt, Willington; Martínez Lasso, Didien Alexis; Preciado De La Cruz, Jesús Alberto; Jiménez Bonilla, ArmandoAs Senior Director of Educational Services, we consider relevant to address the issue of inclusion in early childhood in the SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Organization Cali program seeking to identify and measure the inclusive teaching and teaching of this organization, to assess the impact on the educational environment the same practices. To answer our question, once observed the teacher action in the field, and suggested some needs updating teaching regarding the inclusion in the classroom, a survey was developed whose categories are educational inclusion, classroom practice and environment which yields results relevant to the preparation of this document. It was identified that 43% of teachers surveyed Organization of SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Cali program, do not have clarity regarding the concept of ethnicity / race, in contrast identifies that 93% is clearly against being inclusive, it is to work a minimum percentage of the equipment, which could strengthen the concept and practices to through which it is transformed into the classroom. We found that a high percentage of teachers recognize the law against inclusive education to finish allowing the recognition of children from diversity and difference, respecting their beliefs and culture.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa psicomotricidad fina a través del dibujo rítmico en los niños de transición B del colegio Ana María Janer(2019) Herrera Valdez, Leidy Juliana; Zapata Taborda, Mariana; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaThe present degree work is focused on strengthening the fine psychomotor skills through the strategy of rhythmic drawing, which was utilized on kids whose ages ranged from 5 to 6, which is a phase that is characterized through the learning of the handwriting. During the investigation, children participating were looked upon to achieve the following goals. First, identifying the weaknesses relating to fine psychomotor skills, this is intended to create methodological strategies through rhythmic painting that will stimulate the fine psychomotor skills and lastly, to carry out a comparative analysis of the obtained results, showing the advantages that the rhythmic painting brings to the fine psychomotor skills enhancement; it is also important to take note of the fact that qualitative methodology being used on what was mentioned above (based on a phenomenological focus) allows the reunion of a teorical and a practical part of the information so the results of the investigation can be obtained. With these activities that integrate music and psychomotor techniques, a change of the students’ environment was made, which led them to get out of their routinely daily habits and have fun while learning new things and working with different materials compared to those they frequently used, with this experiment they slowly showed enhancements when it comes to painting, drawing and handwriting, it was also showable some other factors like more permanency, continuity, the kids were less tired when working, and they were faster when they had to perform psychomotor activities and they also got a better attentional focus
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReconocimiento de los niños como sujetos de derecho desde las prácticas pedagógicas de la educadora infantil: Una experiencia en la Ciudad Escolar Comfenalco – Cartagena(2018-10-02) Duran González, Luz Elena; Montero Cedeño, Bleydi; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelChildren recognition as subjects of rights from a childcare educator´s educational endeavor: An experience at Ciudad Escolar Comfenalco, this is the title of the thesis which has as main goal the interpretation of childcare educator´s educational endeavor and how these teachers succeed in changing children´s lives who should be socially recognized. Making an historical review over Colombia, children´s recognition has been taken a meaningful position, as well as dignifying the condition of children as subjects of rights. The research was based on an Ethnographic Study, which has implied the use of a nonparticipative observation technique and unstructured interviews. The results are shown from the third chapter, which describes different moments of data analysis and the findings that are interpreted in the fourth chapter, being the latter one of the most important due to it makes to emphasize the childcare educator’s concept from their educational endeavor and how through their teaching tasks can be achieved the children´s recognition as a subject of rights.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. “Las Maletas De Auschwitz” como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil(Gil Ossa, M. C., Martínez Tabares, D., Mejía Londoño, M. A., & Torres Preciado, S. (2021). Reflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. Las maletas de Auschwitz como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil. (Trabajo de grado Licenciatura en Educación Infantil). Universidad de San Buenaventura, Facultad de Educación, Medellín, 2021) Mejía Londoño, María Alejandra; Torres Preciado, Susana; Martínez Tabares, Daniela; Gil Ossa, María Camila; Blandón Giraldo, Alba Mery; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielThe modern educational project has shown the child to be impossible in social life, in other words, he is not believed capable of living in it, which hinders him from coming closer to humanization (freedom, dignity and autonomy), focusing education only on instruction and forgetting the sensitive reason and the need for experience in education, so that the child comes closer to reality as it is and not, permeated by the need inferred by the adult. That is why, in formal children's education, sometimes mediations are presented to the child that do not favor his experience, as it is the case of children's literature, the specific case of the present project; in this, the different types of children's literature expose a social life more utopian than real; a transformation in such mediations that make possible the coming closer to the child through memory, that is to say, to the sensitive reason, would imply by itself, a transformation in the educational project and in the social life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTraining metacognitive and problem-solving strategies in children aged 5 to 7 years(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2011) Sáiz Manzanares, María Consuelo; Román Sánchez, José MaríaSe analiza si el entrenamiento metacognitivo mejora la capacidad de resolución de problemas en niños y niñas de 5 a 7 años de compensación educativa. Los resultados indican diferencias significativas entre el grupo experimental (13 niños) y el grupo control (12 niños) en estrategias de autorregulación (tipo de razonamiento) (p≤.001) y en estrategias de autoevaluación (p≤.01). Asimismo el análisis intragrupo del grupo experimental detecta diferencias significativas en tipo de razonamiento (p≤.01). La evidencia experimental indica que los programas de entrenamiento metacognitivo parecen efectivos, en edades tempranas, para ayudar al desarrollo de las estrategias de autorregulación y autoevaluación.