Examinando por Materia "Entrenamiento"
Mostrando 1 - 16 de 16
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa Capacitación organizacional : el diagnóstico y sus posibilidades(2019) Lopera Mesa, Paula Andrea; Cárdenas Niño, LucilaThe volatile reality which the current human being is immersed in, blurs apart the apparent dichotomy that may be thought between human development and productivity, man increasingly requires to reach an integrality that makes him more competitive to face the market demands and, the organization, in turn, also needs to guarantee a response to the demands of the increasingly changing world; it´s then when training becomes necessary and arises as a strategic response. The training must respond to a context demand and requires to be thought as a formal process. This article focuses on thinking the initial phase of the training process, namely: the diagnosis, which will give all the tools to proceed to structure a training plan that fills the real needs of the organization
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Capacitación y Entrenamiento Bomberil Caldas - Antioquia(2019) Gutiérrez Figueroa, Stefanny; Fernández Romero, Yuliana; Pino Pino, Diego Armando; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyThis research is based on the expressed need by the voluntary fire service of the metropolitan area of Valle de Aburrá, to show new and better conditions for its volunteers and external services such as hiring and companies agreements. The objective is offer an excellent training and advice about the internal security. The fire brigades obtain resources from the contracts to sustain their centers. In order to respond this need was made a documentary and project field research. As a result was established the requirements that a fire training center should have for the proper development of body activities like how it works and what are the characteristics of the enviroment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Entrenamiento para Rescatistas (CER)(2020) Cano Arango, Daniela; Correa Betancur, Jessica Juliana; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThe CER project is a Training Center for rescuers located in the township of Santa Elena, Antioquia, which seeks to integrate in one space all the theoretical and practical components for the correct execution of the work of rescuers at the national and regional level, This project is consolidated as a benchmark for the city, which provides a service not only to rescuers as such but also to the inhabitants of the township who will join it to experience it as active users. The project has a practical area where it articulates exterior and interior spaces for the enjoyment of the community such as height simulators, industrial fire, smoke tower, structural fire, among others, and interior study area with flexible classrooms that allow the interaction of the different rescue groups for knowledge transmission, the auditorium supports the theoretical training, but also provides services to the community and has a view of the simulators so that the community is involved in this, finally it has areas for rest and physical recovery to avoid displacement
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCorrelación del consumo máximo de oxigeno (VO2max) medido por un método directo (Ergoespirómetro Jaeguer de circuito abierto) y uno indirecto (Course Navette), de las patinadores del Club de Patinaje Espasa entre los 12 y 16 años de edad del municipio de Santa Rosa de Osos 2018(2019) Escobar Barrientos, Ximena María; Giraldo Sierra, Viviana MarcelaThe objective of this research was to establish the correlation of the VO2max measured by a direct method (Ergoespirómetro) and an indirect one (Course Navette), of Skaters of the Club Espasa between the 12 and 16 years of age of Santa Rosa of Bears 2018 of the category Advanced. The methodology used was to carry out a study of transverse type, a deliberate sampling was made, not probabilistic, with a population object of 35 athletes and selected those that met the inclusion criteria, for a final sample of 13 athletes, In addition to the 2 tests mentioned above, a physical assessment was performed to determine the health status of athletes. As results of the investigation it could be determined that the correlation of the direct method with the indirect method is highly positive, which means that when measuring the aerobic resistance with test that are available to all the coaches, It is equally efficient to measure it by means of a direct method in laboratory, which leads us to apply more rigorously these tests to be able to control the training plans of the evaluated population and to be able to serve other investigators to make and modifications to the training plans of each one of them.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un plan de entrenamiento de fuerza explosiva en miembros inferiores sobre la velocidad de reacción y aceleración en jugadores de futbol de salón(2019) Pabón Moreno, Brayan Andrés; Monsalve Areiza, Luis Miguel; Soto Córdoba, Camilo Andrés; Diez Higuita, Andrés Felipe; Cano Arango, JandersonOne of the needs within the playing field is the displacement that the players have to have and the reaction they have during the actions of the game, this being an important contribution for the execution of said sport. From this need, the Determination of the effects of a structured training plan on the explosive strength in the lower limbs, the speed of acceleration and the reaction in the soccer players of the room. To fulfill this, 12 training sessions were carried out with plyometric exercises at the beginning of each class during the first 15 minutes, increasing the intensity, taking into account an experimental group, applying pre and post tests. After the intervention in the middle of the statistical analysis the improvement of the displacement velocity variable is observed, so much so that in the variable speed of reaction it was seen in a negative change, as a result is the benefit that the work has of the explosive force based on the speed of travel and not with the speed of reaction
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un protocolo de entrenamiento de fuerza y pliometría, comparado con el entrenamiento habitual, sobre los indicadores de fuerza explosiva y la calidad de vida relacionada con la salud de un grupo de jugadoras de baloncesto de la categoría infantil del municipio de Sabaneta - Antioquia en un periodo de 10 semanas(2021) Arévalo Cano, Valeria; Cadavid Quintero, Diego Alejandro; Pinzón Pinzón, Carlos Brandon; Vásquez Vergara, José Leonardo; Pérez Bedoya, Edison AndrésIntroduction: The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of a force and plyometry training protocol, compared to the usual training, on explosive strength indicators and quality of life related to the health of a group of basketball players of the children's category of the municipality of Sabaneta-Antioquia over a period of 10 weeks. Method: Twenty-two teenage female athletes between the ages of 12 and 17 were randomly assigned to an experimental group (GE; n. 11) and a control group (GC; n. 11). Participants were evaluated at the beginning and after the squat jumping training program (SJ), counter-movement jump (CMJ), Abalakov test and medical balloon throwing (MBT) and health-related quality of life (CVRS) Results: No statistically significant results were had in explosive force indicators, although it is clear that the GE is above the GC minus in the MBT indicator. CVRS had a statistically significant result in mental health p≤0.01 where the GC obtained 56.85±3.74 and GE 49.48±8.29, however, this does not indicate that CVRS is in a bad perception for the GE group, considering that a score equal to or greater than 50 is a seemingly good perception of CVRS. Discussion: It is not common to perceive pliometric training during basketball seasons, because they are given priority to technical and tactical aspects, in addition to the high intensity during practices. However, because of the characteristics of the sport it is necessary to combine training programs that contain strength and pliometry. Conclusion: Strength training, combined with pliometry, does not appear to have a statistically significant effect on explosive force indicators in basketball players. Likewise, despite not altering perception versus CVRS, this type of protocol does not increase the level of physical and mental satisfaction of the players
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de un programa de acondicionamiento muscular en la fuerza reactiva de extremidades inferiores de futbolistas profesionales de la ciudad de Barranquilla(2019-10-29) Rolong Donado, Carlos Alberto; Rodríguez Delgado, AdelThe aim of this study was to determine the effects of a muscle conditioning program in the reactive force of the lower extremities of professional footballers in the city of Barranquilla. A quasi-experimental, exposure-response study is presented in a group of 21 players belonging to the payroll of Club Deportivo Atlético Junior F.C., anthropometric and functional characteristics associated with the saltability of soccer players were evaluated before and after a 10-week muscle conditioning program based on reactive strengthening exercises. The program was structured within the general athletic fitness program provided by the coaching staff and consisted of the progression of 3 exercises with consecutive jumps, with a minimum frequency of 2 sessions per week. The main results showed a statistically significant increase (p> 0.05) in unilateral vertical saltability and a significant reduction in functional asymmetries of the lower extremities. From the present research work it can be concluded that the intervention proposal prepared for 10 weeks had a positive impact on the increase of the general functional condition of the lower extremities and reduced the functional asymmetries between the lower extremities
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos en la composición corporal, frecuencia cardiaca de reposo y consumo máximo de oxígeno cuando se aplica un método de entrenamiento físico HIIT en jóvenes universitarios entre 19 y 34 años aparentemente sanos(2018) Rodríguez Mosquera, Darwin Humberto; Rivadeneira Toro, Eddie Rafael; Martínez Arboleda, Juan Esteban; Moya Ortega, Marvyn GiovannyThe purpose of this research was to know if the method of HIIT training is efficient when it comes to sports training. The sample consisted of 8 people between 19 and 34 years of age, divided into group control and experimental group, each of these is of 4 people, 3 men and one woman for each group. The objective of the research was to establish the changes in body composition, heart rate in rest and maximum consumption of oxygen when applied physical training HIIT. This work is quasi - experimental, because there are two groups, an experimental group which was applied a HIT during 10 sessions method and a control group that followed with its conventional continuous training. The allocation to each group was for convenience, applied measurements before and after the intervention. The results indicate that significant differences in the variables evaluated there are
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEntrenamiento integral para bomberos, salud, disciplina y cultura(2019) Torres Rueda, Brandon Stid; Orrego Muñoz, Andrés Felipe; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThe research of this project focuses on the result of the search for a problem regarding the infrastructure of training centers and fire stations in Antioquia, which records rates of a bad response to emergencies in the region; Therefore, an Architectural project is proposed that guarantees an improvement in response to this situation. The Comprehensive Center for Firefighters conducted in this investigation proposes strategies for training spaces and areas located in the same place, of a fire station that is currently deteriorating. The project will be self-sustaining, since it will have learning spaces for different companies that require courses of waste, courses of heights, fires or response to an emergency among others; generating a profitability to the building. This project is located in an area of low probability of fires and low seismic activity so that the building is conserved before a natural disaster
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEvaluación de las capacidades físicas condicionales de los estudiantes entre los 12 y 17 años: pertenecientes a los equipos de baloncesto y voleibol del Colegio la Sallé de Bello(2014) Mejía Montoya, Yesica Mileyde; García Montoya, Dayhana; Villada Coronado, Jhon Harrison; Atehortua Giraldo, Leidy Johana; Arango Quintero, Reinaldo; Valencia Yepez, Santiago; Abaunza Barrera, Carlos Andrés; Morales López, Jhojan David; Giraldo Zuluaga, Adriana; Hernández Villa, Alexander MauricioEsta investigación describe el estado actual de las Capacidades Físicas Condicionales de los estudiantes pertenecientes a los equipos de voleibol y baloncesto del Colegio la Salle ubicado en el municipio de Bello, a partir de los protocolos y pruebas planteados por Jáuregui Nieto y Ordoñez, en el texto: “Aptitud Física: Pruebas Estandarizadas en Colombia”, (1993). Para el desarrollo de esta investigación se utilizó una metodología cuantitativa, descriptiva, no experimental. Los estudiantes evaluados obtuvieron un buen desempeño físico en general, teniendo en cuenta los ítems de comparación planteados por Jauregui Nieto y Ordoñez. En las pruebas de fuerza (Lanzamiento hacia atrás de balón medicinal y salto vertical), los resultados arrojaron un desempeño normal. La prueba de Resistencia (2.000 metros) arrojo un desempeño bajo para los hombres y normal en el caso de las mujeres. Las pruebas de velocidad (20 metros lanzados, 50 metros y agarre del bastón), arrojaron un resultado positivo, ubicado en la escala de clasificación buena y muy buena. Mientras que la prueba de flexibilidad arrojo un resultado negativo, con un desempeño normal y muy bajo para hombres y mujeres. A partir de los resultados obtenidos, resaltamos la importancia de la evaluación constante de las capacidades físicas de los niños y jóvenes, con miras a un entrenamiento mejor planificado que contribuya en su desarrollo integral. Planteamos así, la necesidad de un cambio importante en el entrenamiento de la población objetiva, con el desarrollo de sesiones que trabajen sus capacidades físicas y continuamente las estén evaluando, a través de estas pruebas estandarizadas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIniciación deportiva en primera infancia: estado del arte(2016) Gómez Restrepo, Jorge Alberto; Colorado Arango, Andrés LeonardoPhysical activity during early childhood has been object of imprecisions for the longest time because there has been no consensus on which science or discipline must be the one to stablish the parameters for children to exercise properly. Investigations, which go beyond space and time are few. Some efforts made in different countries are evidence of peer reviewed articles that started off as undergraduate thesis; some others are made out of medical readings which respond to the different development stages. The objective in this study is to make a comprehensive state-of-the-art structure about training during first infancy articulated with the study of physical, motor and methodological variables of the Sports Initiation during First Infancy, known as Heroes’ quarry for Envigado FC developed by San Buenaventura University in Medellín. The chosen methodology was documental, which is recovering documents and consulting them and different databases, which again show related investigations of over fifteen countries in four continents. It is concluded that the investigation on this topic should be addressed by a multidisciplinary group composed by professionals of different areas, such as education –preschool-; and movement –physical education-. The suggestion is that each professional contributes how he may be able to from his or her specific knowledge area, so that children everywhere get benefited.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLesiones osteomusculares de miembros inferiores en deportistas de alto rendimiento la liga de taekwondo de Bolívar(2018-09-28) Mendivil Blanco, Marian Cristina; Puerta Mateus, Keily CatherineObjective: Identify the most frequent osteomuscular injuries in high performance athletes from the Taekwondo League of Bolívar. Method: The present study is a quantitative approach of descriptive type of observational cross section, it has a population of 31 athletes who meet the inclusion criteria. Results: At the end of the investigation we can see that 45% of the population is between the ages from 18 to 23 years old; about gender we find that the masculine gender predominates in a 61%, it is important to take into account the time invested by the athletes in the training, which is from 4 to 8 hours per day in 42% of the population, this result is correlated with the activity during which the athletes said they have greater injuries and throws us a quite alarming result because most of the injuries occurred in training, with a 42%; which lead us to pay special attention to work on good practices of preventive measures to improve the performance and physical conditions of athletes. Conclusion: The specific objectives established were achieved, according to the results obtained in the study, to clearly identify the most frequent injuries in the Athletes of the Bolivar League, the most affected structures and the activity that generated most injuries, according to these results, it was recommended the use safety measures and adequate warming before and after the practice of sport, periodically body composition checks, among other measures that will help to improve overall performance of each one of them and in general of the Taekwondo League of Bolívar
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de entrenamiento de fuerza funcional comparado con un plan deentrenamiento de fuerza tradicional; sobre la composición corporal en tejido graso y la masa muscular en jóvenes adultos del municipio de Bello(2020) Gaviria Mejía, Luis David; Barrientos Clavijo, Natalia; Tarazona Hernández, Juan Esteban; Cano Arango, AndersonThe present feasible project, had as purpose to compare the effects that generates a traditional training plan and another functional one, on the corporal composition; percentage of fat tissue and percentage of muscle tissue, in two groups of practitioners of strength training programs, from two gyms in the municipality of Bello, this project had a population of 12individuals who were divided into two groups of 6 participants each, group (G1) functional training and group (G2) traditional training, which were carried out in two gyms in the municipality of Bello-Antioquia, the methodology with which the intervention was carried out was the following With 8 weeks of intervention type experiments with continuous variables of reason both the group (G1) and he (G2) have control in itself. By conclusion it is determined that there was an improvement in the muscular mass in the traditional training and an improvement or a decrease of the fat percentage in the functional training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrototipo de aplicación de Realidad Virtual para la emulación de entrenamiento en caso de sismos(2019) Bazurto Orrego, Robinson; Vásquez Recio, Jorge AndrésVirtual Reality (VR) is a technology that has been growing for over years, but only recently it has become more popular among people. Research on this topic has highlighted the benefits it can have in educational techniques and training. Moreover, a series of research projects have been carried out to study the efficiency of this technique in learning the basic survival protocols by a user. On the other hand, the country tries to make the population aware of the necessary precautions that must be considered before and after an earthquake. The techniques currently used lack interactivity and/or experimentation that an emulation in a virtual reality application can offer, through the selection of options. The purpose of this project is to develop the prototype of a virtual reality application for Android devices on the Unity platform, that can be used with an HMD (Head-Mounted display) to project a low-poly virtual environment in which are performed a series of scenarios related to situations that may arise during and after an earthquake, and emulate the results obtained depending on the user's response.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReflexión documental sobre las capacidades físicas en natación en niños entre los 7 y 10 años a partir de la revisión de algunos artículos de la revista virtual EFDEPORTES en los años 2000 - 2013(2013) Salazar Ceballos, Hernán Camilo; González Palacio, Enoc ValentínEn este texto se encontrará información referente a la revisión de algunos artículos encontrados en la revista virtual EFDEPORTES con relación a los estudios publicados referentes a las diversas conceptualizaciones de las capacidades físicas básicas y la manera como son abordadas para su desarrollo en niños de edades entre 7 y 10 años que practican la natación. Este trabajo se realiza mediante la consulta de algunos artículos de la revista virtual en mención, y su posterior sistematización en una ficha de resumen analítico de investigación (RAI) y una base de datos que permite analizar las características que relacionan y difieren en los diferentes textos estudiados.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelación entre la velocidad de lanzamiento con rango escapulo humeral y fuerza muscular del pitcher en un equipo de béisból de Cartagena de Indias(2019-10-22) Ballestas Liñán, Edwin Junior; Díaz Vidal, DianaObjective: To evaluate the relationship between the throwing speed, the humeral scapula ranges and the muscular strength of the pitcher in a baseball team in Cartagena de Indias. Methodology: A descriptive research was carried out, with a quantitative approach. Which allows to detail a phenomenon studied through the measurement of one or more variables. the investigation will be carried out in the Sports Complex of the city of Cartagena, specifically in the stadium November 11, in which professional baseball players will participate between 18 and 35 years using for their evaluation the radar gun, geometry of upper limb, the Daniel scale and dynamometry to measure muscle strength. Results: In the previous investigation, we worked with young people where the average age was 18 years, with a socioeconomic stratum one predominant in 58.8%; it could be demonstrated that there is evidence in the data of the presence of a moderate direct correlation between the muscular strength of the dominant arm of a pitcher, with the maximum throwing speed achieved by him. Conclusions: The ranges of movement in the pitcher's launch were within the reference ranges, which helps the sports gesture to be carried out in the appropriate way and which influences the speed at the time of throwing is the ideal. For this reason, the relationship between the force and the pitching speed of the pitcher, showed that it is directly proportional, since at greater strength, there will be more speed in the throwing of the ball in baseball players