Examinando por Materia "Estrategias de enseñanza"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximación interpretativa de las estrategias de enseñanza en procesos de comprensión lectora inferencial desde las áreas básicas en el grado 5 de la Institución Educativa San Lorenzo de Aburra(2020) Pineda Muñoz, Melissa; Muriel Quintana, Henry Joao; Ochoa Céspedes, Juan CamiloThe present investigation, based on the interpretative approach of the teaching strategies in inferential reading comprehension processes from the basic areas in the 5th of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution since some deficiencies in inferential reading are shown in the students of the grade 4 and 5. This project is pertinent to all the basic areas, especially in the area of the Spanish language, since it will identify the teaching practices implemented in the fourth and fifth grade of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution regarding inferential reading comprehension in the basic areas, therefore, to be able to have better results in the tests established by the national ministry of education. It is there where this research project becomes important. The proposal is based on analyzing related research in didactics of the Spanish language by teaching strategies in traced inferential reading comprehension processes and thus being able to contrast the results of inferential reading comprehension extracted from standardized tests in 2016 and 2017 from the tests know 5th with strategies of teaching implemented in the fourth and fifth grades of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDéjame hacerlo por mí mismo ¿y la exploración de mi mundo para cuándo?(2019) Cano Scarpetta, Sthefania; Upegui Castañeda, Paola Andrea; Vargas Gil, Sara Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe main research topics of this degree project are the teaching strategies and the exploration of the environment. Objective: to know some strategies that encourage the teachers to perform teaching exercises, so that the children explore their environment, as the result of their searches and their own interests. Method: the proposal is based on the qualitative paradigm; and it is also based on a methodological design Participatory Action Research; the pedagogical and didactic innovation is the Institutional research line. These aspects allow a collaborative and coherent work. Findings: it could be noted that the exploration of the environment is lost throughout the school system, because the areas of knowledge tend to have more attention than the experiences of the children. Conclusions: the exploration of the environment is very important to achieve a meaningful learning, since it allows the children to have experiences and to learn from them and it reinforces the concepts obtained in the classroom
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias de enseñanza del inglés y estilos de aprendizaje. Un estudio basado en los estudiantes de la Institución Educativa Olga González Arraut de la ciudad de Cartagena.(2017-10-10) Rodríguez Bejarano, Angie Alexandra; Chamorro Morales, Jairo; Oliveros Torres, Martha CeciliaThis document shows the results of a descriptive research that seeks to design English teaching strategies based on the learning styles from fourth and fifth grade students at Olga González Arraut School in Cartagena de Indias. This project was designed taking into account the shortcomings found in the English teaching strategies used by the teachers who are not truly English teachers. Fourth and fifth grade students were chosen to be applied a survey in the first school period in 2017 year. The students who were given a survey to determine their preferences and learning styles were randomly chosen. Besides, classroom observations and analysis of students were made. They were analyzed to describe the strategies used by teachers, and student attitude. The Likert scale was applied to English teachers. At the end, these results led to the design of a variety of strategies and techniques in accordance with the proposals
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDisposiciones pedagógicas del docente de matemáticas en el acto educativo(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Garcia Tobar, Jennifer Paulina; Mejia Tobon, BeatrizThe present research is oriented to analyze the pedagogical provisions regarding the support of the educational act, which have three mathematics teachers from two schools in the city of Tulua. Based on recordings and records of classroom observations and semi-structured interviews focused on teachers, a qualitative, transversal, exploratory and descriptive analysis was performed in which each case was analyzed independently, without generalizations; It was hoped to show the pedagogical characteristics that have governed these three teachers of mathematics during their trajectory in the educational act, and also to analyze the reasons that lead a person to make the decision to be a teacher, in this case, in the area of mathematics; Either by an approach from the discipline or from an interest in the educational act, among other reasons. It is also analyzed how they can have a great influence on how the teacher relate to their students in the classroom and also achieve a learning from them. The theory consulted, the analysis of what was observed and what was said by teachers, was categorized into two dimensions namely: Sense that the teacher attributes to the discipline that teaches, taking into account two categories, factors involved in professional choice and experiences about their profession. The second dimension refers to the sense that the teacher attributes to teaching, formulating four categories: Love and responsibility, pedagogical hope, authority and teaching strategies
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl trabajo por proyectos: una alternativa pedagógica para el desarrollo de la competencia comunicativa en inglés en los estudiantes de 11°de la Institución Educativa Luis Carlos Galán Sarmiento(2019-10-24) Orozco Camacho, Carolina; Orozco Camacho, Robín Wilson; Cabrales Vargas, MyriamProject based learning is an innovative and new alternative in teaching English. This teaching method allows a dynamic and interactive class between the students and the teachers. It's as if students will participate and lead at the same time. This present work is approached from an action research applied in the English classroom at the Luis Carlos Galan Sarmiento Educational Institution during the 2018-2019 school year with the students of the 11th grade. It consisted in the development of English classes through the PBL teaching method, with the objective of analyzing the benefits of the implementation of communicative competence. Data collection instruments and procedures such as notebooks, journal and a survey were used to get information. Subsequently, in order to evidence the processes of change after the intervention of Project work, story writing, staging of those themselves and other playful activities were taken into account. After implementing the academic strategy of writing stories in English; a first diagnostic was made and learners´ main difficulties in their communicative competence were identified specifically the linguistic, discursive.