Examinando por Materia "Exploración del medio"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDéjame hacerlo por mí mismo ¿y la exploración de mi mundo para cuándo?(2019) Cano Scarpetta, Sthefania; Upegui Castañeda, Paola Andrea; Vargas Gil, Sara Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe main research topics of this degree project are the teaching strategies and the exploration of the environment. Objective: to know some strategies that encourage the teachers to perform teaching exercises, so that the children explore their environment, as the result of their searches and their own interests. Method: the proposal is based on the qualitative paradigm; and it is also based on a methodological design Participatory Action Research; the pedagogical and didactic innovation is the Institutional research line. These aspects allow a collaborative and coherent work. Findings: it could be noted that the exploration of the environment is lost throughout the school system, because the areas of knowledge tend to have more attention than the experiences of the children. Conclusions: the exploration of the environment is very important to achieve a meaningful learning, since it allows the children to have experiences and to learn from them and it reinforces the concepts obtained in the classroom
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa exploración del medio como motivación para el aprendizaje significativo en el preescolar Blanca Nieves y la Institución Educativa Cocorná sede El Molino(2017) Calderón Correa, María Clara; López Gallo, Stephania; Gómez Aristizabal, Camila Andrea; Muriel Rúa, Lizeth Andrea; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretOn this document is shown a research proposal to analyzed how the enviroment exploration leads to a motivation to strenght meaningful learning in preeschol, first and second grade in Institucion Educativa Cocorná Sede El Molino and the kindergarten Blanca Nieves in infantile (pre-jardin) grade of Bello Township. The research methodology was qualitative, with case study approach, this methodology allowed a closer approach with the enviroment, people an their learning opportunities. From a series of techniques and isntruments it was posible to collect the necessary information to be able of the enviroment its posible to reach a meaningful learning, because this is acquired by the children through the indivudal experience lived in the enviroment where they gives a true sense an applicability to their daily life, in addition with this stand out the importance of the teacher´s rol as a mediator of spaces and possibilities where the child can give their opinión, search information, ask questions, make mistakes, without teachers this would not be posible
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos juegos tradicionales para potenciar el aprendizaje de la exploración del medio(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Oliva Farfán, Lina María; Suárez Pérez, Lida Fernanda; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThe research project, entitled traditional games to enhance the learning of the exploration of the environment, is approached from the exercise of observation made during our professional career in pedagogical practices, as a result of this, the need arose to analyze the importance of implement the pedagogical task, the traditional games that in turn allow enhancing what is proposed by the Ministry of Education in its technical references with document number 24 called the exploration of the medium, based on this, the investigative question is posed. What are the didactic conditions that make possible the exploration of the medium from traditional games?This question is approached with a qualitative approach of a documentary nature,tracking different theories and research in books, articles in periodical publications, theses,degree works, official documents, papers presented at conferences, congresses and seminars,virtual contents and bibliographical references, which they allow us to reaffirm the importance of the traditional game in the educational field, highlighting the importance that,in turn, allows guaranteeing an integral development in boys and girls, as enshrined in the Law.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl pensamiento científico infantil, experiencia de dos instituciones educativas de Medellín en la Educación Preescolar(2020) Arango Pérez, Diana Marcela; Londoño Jaramillo, Martha Elena; Mejía Muñoz, Claudia Patricia; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThe objective of this research is to describe the different elements of conceptual and methodological order contained within the Institutional Educacional Projet, of two educational institutions in Medellín city, referring to the approach of child scientific thought in preschool education, in order to strengthen curricula and pedagogicalpractices of teachers, formative processes of the boys and girls of initial level where they are allowed to promote exploration, inquiry, hypothesis formulation and experimentation through the recognition of exploration the environment as one of the guiding activities from early childhood that favor development of scientifc thinking on children.The methodology used were a multiple case study, where different techniques and instruments were applied that allowed a triangulation process carried out between the review and analysis comparing what the Ministry of Education proposed, the institutional documents of each investigators and the pedagogical practices of the teachers, evidencing that the exploration of the environment becomes an articulating axis inthe process of the children's scientific development thought, therefore, in the formative process of transition grade students
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRevisión sistemática exploratoria de la educación científica en la formación inicial durante los años 2015 a 2020(2021) Martínez Sánchez, María Paula; Sánchez Parada, Laura Vaneza; Guillén Sánchez, Yohana; Obando Correal, Nadia LucíaIn this paper, a series of evidences that were relevant to our research are presented, among which it is important to remark: undergraduate thesis, journals and articles associated to scientific education in children of initial education in the timeframe from 2015 to 2020. Thus, simultaneous relevance is given to the previous documents, which were taken as the main focus to identify how scanning, environment testing, and the teaching of science have been assumed at an international scale in initial education, thereby, it is intended to stand out the various means and strategies that are created by different authors with the objective of knowing and approaching diverse options for the implementation of activities with analytical nature, thus contributing to the processes of the child regarding to the scientific thinking and his merged development from the analysis and the application of reasoning. The aim of this research paper is to carry out a systematic review based on the scanning and testing of the environment to foster science learning in children during the initial education. Consequently, it is intended to promote not only the child’s development but also the benefits that it has if applied in an assertive and specific way in society