Examinando por Materia "Family"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 44
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcompañamiento familiar en el proceso de formación integral de los niños y niñas desde lo académico y comportamental, en la Fundación Hogar Juvenil Programa de Atención Integral a la Primera Infancia, IE Los Araujos y José Acevedo y Gómez(2018) Luna Fernández, Arlet Evelin; Peña Castro, Claire; Vargas García, Sol Ángel; Sierra Pineda, Claudia MaríaIn the present work of investigation it was tried to analyze the accompaniment that the parents of families and caregivers have, like fundamental part in the scholastic performance of the boys and girls in the initial and basic primary education within their integral development; in the educational institutions the Araujos (Monteria), José Acevedo and Gómez (Medellín) and the youth home foundation comprehensive early childhood care program (Cartagena). With the purpose of determining what are the accompanying practices and strategies in each one of the institutions; Regarding the methodological design, the qualitative, research-action approach was used, carrying out a type of research by means of sample groups, making a description of the family environment, communication in the family and personal experience of the child. The sample of the study was 15 families, with children between 5 to 10 years old, 3 teachers of grade 2, 4 and early childhood. The instruments used were interviews with the students, parents and teachers, questionnaire for the entrance to parents, direct observation of the students and parents and a field diary of the accompaniment made by the parents regarding the tasks of your son in the classroom. According to the analysis of the applied instruments, the following data were visualized; 50% of the parents respond to all the commitments, participation about school tasks and visits to the institution when they are called the other 50% of the sample population do not respond, are absent in front of their duties with their children
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcompañamiento significativo de los padres a los hijos mientras no permanecen en el hogar(2015) Urrego Franco, Viana Yorled; Zapata García, Pablo AndrésThis paper contains a review of some concepts such as family ties and features to facilitate understanding of some processes that foster parents are using at home. Promoting strategies for meaningful parental support, which could strengthen family ties. Due to the rhythms imposed by society in labor and academic, adding economic factor for many parents is not a stop work which involves leaving their children alone for periods of time option, it needs to develop and implement strategies allowing accompany the children while the parents are not physically, not from fear but the threat generated from training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa alimentación en los niños de dos a cinco años: un compromiso pedagógico(2015) Arias Suárez, Marta Aleida; Hoyos López, Alejandra Marcela; Cardona Ríos, Elisa Marcela; Hoyos López, Elizabeth Cristina; Hoyos López, Geidy Maritza; Hoyos López, Erika María; Obando Aguirre, AdrianaEl artículo La Alimentación en los niños de dos a cinco años: Un Compromiso Pedagógico hace una reflexión en torno a la situación de la alimentación que tienen los niños y niñas de dos a cinco años de la comuna III, sector Versalles de la Ciudad de Medellín. plantea la necesidad de reflexionar la situación desde una mirada pedagógica de quienes hacen parte de los equipos profesionales que atienden dicha población. por otro lado, se esboza la importancia de redefinir el papel del docente de la licenciatura en Preescolar, para generar estrategias que permitan mejorar hábitos en los procesos de alimentación los cuales son de importancia en la adquisición del aprendizaje de los niños y de las niñas.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAspectos que permiten la articulación entre las escuelas y las familias, en los procesos formativos de los niños en primera infancia(Universidad San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Velásquez Arango, Isabela; Regifo Castañeda, Carlos AdolfoThe present work seeks to identify the determinant aspects that allow the articulation between the school and the families in the formative processes of the children in early childhood by means of a theoretical investigation interpreting with conceptual references that will be taken in the account to make said investigation, Francesco Tonucci's articles "with the eyes of the teacher" and "the city of children", in addition to the documents of the stories of men as the guide No. 26 and the technical details document No. 25 among others. In order to respond to the importance of the articulation between school and families also the benefits that such articulation the formative processes of children in early childhood a way of conclusion are shown the aspects and strategies that allow Bliss articulation through co-responsibility.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterísticas del contexto educativo y familiar en el desarrollo psicomotor en niños de 6 a 11 años de la Fundación Educativa San Juan Eudes(2018) Zapata Zapata, Andrés David; Urrea Cuéllar, Ángela MaríaThe present work is a sample of the research process that is oriented towards the interest to highlight the influence of the educational, family and social context in the psychomotor development of school - age children. It is based on the theoretical view of several authors which are referenced in each of their positions on the subject mentioned. The main research tool was the problematizing question, through which it was sought to fulfill the general and specific objectives of the research process, thus giving answers to the unknowns formulated from the findings found with the application of each One of the tools used. The problematizing question corresponds to: What are the implications of the characteristics of the educational and family context in the psychomotor development of children from 6 to 11 of the San Juan Eudes School, which participates in the physical education classes? Compliance with the following general and specific objectives of the research carried out, the general objective is to describe the implications of the educational and family context in the psychomotor development of children from 6 to 11 of the Fundación Educativa San Juan Eudes, Which participates in physical education classes, through which the following specific objectives were developed to identify the level of psychomotor development in the selected population of the San Juan Eudes Educational Foundation, to characterize the implications of psychomotor development The educational context in the selected population A of the Educational Foundation San Juan Eudes and Characterize the implications of psychomotor development and the family context in the selected population of the San Juan Eudes Educational Foundation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoChallenging behavior, parental conflict and community violence in students with aggressive behavior(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2018) Valdés Cuervo, Angel Alberto; Tánori Quintana, Jesús; Carlos Martínez, Ernesto Alonso; Wendlandt Amezaga, Teodoro RafaelSe buscó establecer la relación de la presencia de conductas desafiantes, conflictos entre padres y violencia en la comunidad con la probabilidad de ocurrencia de comportamientos de intimidación en estudiantes de primaria. En este estudio participaron 664, de los cuales 80 (12.04%) fueron identificados como agresores; posteriormente se incluyeron al azar 80 estudiantes sin informes de ataques como grupo control. Usando la regresión lógica, se encontró que las variables estudiadas manifiestan diferencias significativas entre los grupos de estudiantes con y sin comportamiento agresivo hacia los compañeros (R2 = .39). El comportamiento desafiante (OR = 7.83), el conflicto parental (OR = 3.77) y la violencia comunitaria (OR = 5.36) aumentan la probabilidad de pertenecer al grupo de agresores. Concluimos que es necesario analizar el bullying desde un marco ecológico que considera variables ubicadas en los contextos en los que interactúan los individuos
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComparativo entre el proceso de adopción que se adelanta en Colombia por nacionales y extranjeros en beneficio de niños y adolescentes colombianos(2017) Carmona Vanegas, Leidy Carolina; Salazar Giraldo, Walter Andrés; Sánchez Galván, Omar; Rivera Ocampo, Gloria StellaDemonstrated that there are differences in the steps to be followed by both applicants This article makes an analysis of the figure of the adoption knowing and analyzing its procedures, identifying if there is any difference when it is advanced by people’s spouses or permanent companions, resident in Colombia or when it is advanced by persons, spouses or permanent companions residing in Colombia. Foreigner, determining how effective the procedure is, where it was.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl concepto de maternidad subrogada en Colombia / the concept of subrogate motherhood in Colombia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vallejo Davis, María Antonia; Gutiérrez Valencia, Virginia AndreaThe object of this article is to analyze the feasibility of a contract for subrogate motherhood according to the colombian family rights as a result of the agreement de wills manifested by the free development of the personality. For this purpose studies have been undertaken on the doctrinal and legal concepts concerning the family, family types, motherhood, presumption of paternity, family relationship and filiation that account for the family rights, in order to identify which could be the inconveniences for its possible application in the legal system, which establishes that the rigidness of the colombian legislation has caused that the Legal reality does not comply with the social reality. Likewise, the human assisted reproduction techniques will be defined since these constitute the means by which the benefits of the subrogated motherhood contract are materialized, then continuing to examine the integral approach, as well as to analyze its elements of validity according to those established in the norm and supported by the doctrine. In order to propose different solutions to the points of conflict, the legislations of the state of Utah in the United States, as well as those of India and Brazil have been consulted. It´s a fundamental research, with a juridical propositional type, for which I have used the hermeneutic process looking forward to make a complete interpretation of what´s stablished on the norm, making it possible to identify which are the limitations that may present against a possible application of a subrogate motherhood contract inside Colombia´s legal system.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa construcción de identidad en la infancia y la cultura musical del reggaetón en los primeros espacios de socialización(2018) Posso Sierra, Mónica María; Carmona Osorio, Luisa Fernanda; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn this grade work we wanted to recognize the relationship between building concepts of identity, childhood and reggaetón in the first spaces of socialization of children studying preschool in the Institución educativa Francisco Miranda – headquarters’ Julio Arboleda. The theoretical tracking allowed to find valuable foundation in the contributions of Beatriz Ramírez Grajeda in the identity category moreover Jorge Dany in relation to reggaetón, as well as Marianela Urdaneta García. Assumed the methodology from the ethnographic focus, the observation was made involving, playful-pedagogical workshops, interviews with children and surveys to parents, finding that this music generates an impact especially in the rhythmic and aesthetic fields. Offering a whole culture as well as forms of expression, grown up people, in the family and the school as mediators of content and exposure times, besides the way of communication they are elements very important in the relationship of children with this musical genre.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa custodia y el cuidado personal de niños, niñas y adolescentes en Colombia(2020) Jiménez Giraldo, Valentina; Agón López, Juan GuillermoThis article examines the custody and personal care of children and adolescents in Colombia, analyzing the applicable international norms, the Political Constitution, as well as the Civil Code, Law 1098 of 2006, Childhood and Adolescence Code and jurisprudence, with a special look at Comparative Law. Other disciplines are also used to address the research problem, stopping in joint custody. The central question of the investigation is: what is the legal treatment that has been given in Colombia to the problems of custody and personal care of children and adolescents in light of the duties and obligations that emanate from parental responsibility, the best interests and the prevailing rights of these? The issue is current, relevant and of interest to society in general because it represents a common problem in Colombia, because many fathers and mothers fail to agree who will exercise custody and care when they separate and, in case of agreement, controversies arise over the way he exercises that duty-right. Then it is necessary to know what rights are given to parents, the same children and adolescents, to know how to resolve conflicts in this area
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDepresión, pensamiento suicida y conductas autodestructivas en un hombre y una mujer en proceso de jubilación(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Alzate Díaz, Valentina; Bastidas Rodríguez, Lina MaríaPeople who are close to retirement tend to show several emotional changes, among them signs of depression that might lead to self-destructive behaviors or suicidal thoughts. This would be related, in the first place, with the importance of the work activity for each one, and overall, with how that relates with their personal identity. This research had as main goal to understand the relationship between the process of retirement and the presence of signs of depression regarding the appearance of self-destructive behaviors or suicidal thoughts in a person close to retirement. To achieve the goal set, two structured interviews were done and a clinical and health test called the (CAQ)"Clinical Analysis Questionnaire" (CS-12) , which evaluates 12 aspects of the normal personality.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDinámicas familiares en relación a la experiencia de privación de libertad(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2020) Paredes Blandón, Daniela; Botina Narváez, Sandra LorenaThis article is the result of research on family dynamics in relation to the experience of deprivation of liberty of 2 persons in the prison centre of the city of Buenaventura. The research is of a qualitative nature, the semistructured interviews were used as a tool, those that allowed us to understand the relationship between the experience of deprivation of liberty and the family dynamics of two persons who are in prison; based on the experience of deprivation of liberty and changes in family dynamics in relation to responsibilities, communication and internal relations. The results were analyzed from perspective of social constructionism, with respect to the way in which people take on the experience of deprivation of liberty, experience is defined as a reality constructed from the very role of the subjects in their particularity. Persons deprived of liberty from their subjective constructions, say that this experience has effectively generated changes in their family lives and in the internal dynamics that develop, such as the passage of children to other caregivers, the transfer of their functions within the family constitution also to others, but it has also implied changes from the personal to the desire to change, rather than the desire to live among their own forms.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un plan de mercadeo para la empresa animal Care Veterinaria & Pet Shop(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2016) Otero Campos, Isabel Cristina; González Cabo, VerenaThe main objective of this degree work has been to design a marketing plan for Veterinary Animal Care, knowing its environment and how the company is facing its competition, taking into account success factors such as market share, customer loyalty, Competitive prices, variety of services and / or products according to the pet’s market. By getting to know how we are located in front of the competition, a survey is conducted in order to get to know the needs and the wishes of the pet’s owners.The results reflected what products and / or services they want to find the pets owners, what prices they would be willing to pay and what aspects are fundamental for them to visit a veterinary clinic.Once the current situation of the company is known, as it is in front of the competition and the purchase wishes of the pet’s owners, a series of strategies, strategies and tactics to implement to achieve and achieve Increase the company's participation in the pet business. These objectives, strategies and tactics are projected in a budget to know the total cost of implementing this marketing plan.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas para identificar el trabajo infantil en los estudiantes de las instituciones educativas de la comuna 13 de la ciudad de Cali.(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Hernández Acosta, Esmeralda; Moreno Upegui, Natalia; Rocha Castillo, Verónica; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThe theme that brings together the people involved in the construction of this document is child labor, seen from a pedagogical perspective, that is, the teacher has pedagogical tools that allow him to identify if a child is in a possible situation. Child labor situation. It should be noted that the construction of this project would be carried out in the 13th commune of the city of Santiago de Cali, where we have identified several factors that may become a possible risk of child exploitation, such as extreme poverty, forced displacement, and the structure of extended families. , compound and single parent families where the number of children covers a significant number within the structure of the house hold and the economic income could be below the basic needs to be met. There are also homes where the view on the concept of child and the concept of early childhood education are different from those currently in the field of education have been developed by different authors who will be cited throughout the document. Therefore, results of interviews applied to teachers of some educational institutions in the commune will be shown at the end of our project. Throughout this thesis that has already begun to expose, was found in discussions argued by different authors or information sources on child labor. Just as there is also a collation of the legal framework in relation to the topic addressed with early childhood. On the other hand, there is a conceptual follow-up on childhood and child labor. We will also find, among other things, pedagogical strategies to be managed by the teacher to identify possible cases of child labor.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores determinantes en la deserción escolar(2020) Córdoba Vargas, Michael; Vélez Barrientos, Maximiliano; Gómez Restrepo, Jenny CatalinaThis article aims to make visible the attention of educational levels in Colombia and how violence and social situations influence the school dropout of young people and children. Similarly, the lack of prevention and support from the family nucleus, the lack of specific strategies that improve the quality of education and the easy access to criminal organizations by young people as variables that directly influence this problem. In Colombia, for example, in social and everyday spaces, a reality that permeates the aspirations and expectations of young people in relation to their quality and educational training is presented. Thats why To give an academic approach to this situation, it is sought to answer the question: How do the factors of violence and family and state absence affect school dropout? And the possible solutions that can be generated from a descriptive aspect
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores protectores y de riesgo asociados al embarazo a temprana edad en las estudiantes de la institución Guillermo Angulo Gómez de la ciudad de Ibagué Tolima 2018-2019(2019) Paramo García, Jenny Maritza; Baquero Trujillo, Lizeth Daniela; Mora Tique, Yaira Liseth; Prada Cruz, Leandra Lorenadolescent pregnancy is one of the current problems experienced by young people in Colombia, putting their health, personal development and family ties at risk. This phenomenon may be the result of early learning in adolescents according to the researchers theorists that we took into account in our research which aims to analyze protective factors and risks associated with early pregnancy to 12 adolescents aged between 13 to 19 years of the school Guillermo Angulo Gómez of the city of Ibague, using instruments such as semi-structured interview and focus group through the conversation technique, covering the family, sociocultural and psychological category from the descriptive, qualitative phenomenological approach. Obtaining as relevant results in relation to the protective factors for the family category that the studied population was instructed by a family member about the possible physical changes given in adolescence, for the sociocultural category the adolescents perceive that women do not only have the role of being mothers, on the contrary they are made to transform the old vision, and finally, for the psychological category the participants experienced emotions such as fear, confusion, sadness, despair and disappointment when they realized that they were pregnant and not denied. On the other hand, the most relevant risk factor is that the participants considered that after being pregnant there were many changes in their life project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFuncionamiento familiar de dos jóvenes consumidores de sustancias psicoactivas (SPA) residentes en el estrato 5 de la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Murillo Marín, Jael; Bastidas Rodríguez, Lina MaríaObjectives. The current research work had the goal of addressing the family functioning of two young boys addicted to the consume of psychoactive substances (PAS) belonging to high socioeconomic level (5) in Cali and their family as a protection or risk factor. To reach this goal, a methodological proposal was developed based on interviews designed to inquire topics such as familiar functioning and its variables, the identification of family typology and the establishment of norms and limits within the family. Later, the socioeconomic level of these young boys was described regarding psychoactive substances consume and lastly the definition of psychoactive substances and its historical reference was studied. Method. A qualitative study of descriptive order was carried out, with a diagnostic scope. The research work was treated as case study based semi-structured interviews, conducted on two young boys between 18 and 25 years old, addicted to psychoactive substances and conducted on their family nucleus. The young boys were at the time enrolled in an institution’s rehabilitation program. Results. Regarding the familiar functioning of these young boys it was found that a disarrangement exists in their structure altering their relational dynamics, making them to adopt new ways of coexisting, likewise, a lack of cohesion establishing limits and norms was also found on their parents; these aspects added to other social nature encourage abuse in the consumption of psychoactive substances.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFuncionamiento familiar y estrés percibido en madres que asisten a un CDI en una población en condición de vulnerabilidad de la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-11-01) Gazabón Gazabón, Sheyla Lucia; Romero Escorcia, Keyth Arilis; Pardo Maza, Víctor ManuelThe main objective of this project is to describe the relationship between the type of family functioning and perceived stress. For which a methodology was used with a quantitative approach of descriptive-correlational scope in 50 vulnerable mothers attending a CDI in the Bicentennial neighborhood of the city of Cartagena, to which the following instruments were applied: the Family Functioning Questionnaire (FF-SIL) and the Perceived Stress Scale (PSS). In addition, the statistical software SPSS was used for the tabulation, integration and analysis of the data. The results indicate that there is no significant correlation between family functioning and perceived stress; however, a moderately significant relationship was found between one of the dimensions of family functioning (Affectivity) and perceived stress. Thus, we can conclude that the less one receives affection, the more stress one has
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFunción de las Comisarías de Familia: interrogantes desde una perspectiva psicoanalítica(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Ramírez Guerrero, Cindy; Ospina Tascón, Vivian LisseteThe following article pretends to explore why the relationship between the States –family post-modernity appears to be a problem that should be reflex on. For that, it’s necessary to go over the different disciplinary speeches as social, juridical and especially psychoanalysis speeches; that start with the exploration of Oedipal Theory, discomfort of the culture among others, subjectivity construction and filiation process that are established from the familiar context to the cultural political. According to that, the kids notion is question as a subject of rights, as is established in the childhood and adolescence code. Finally, it´s set how the States is recognizing the must do of the family in the education of their child.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdeas prácticas para la atención grupal : protocolo de atención clínica psicoterapéutica para familias(2019) Campos Cortes, Johana Carolina; Reyes Campos, Ibeth Melissa; Roldán Henao, Marta CeciliaThe following research proposes the development of a clinical care protocol for families that facilitates the reception and intervention of different problems and consultation reasons. This protocol of psychotherapeutic care is aimed for families, who experience different difficulties in their relationships and communication between their members or in the socio-cultural space, which live together, difficulties reflected in the lack of quality of life in family groups. This research aims to understand the family organization to initiate processes of accompaniment and transformation of the family, seeking to create a balance between the groups. Thus, these family difficulties can be read as risky situations; problems in relationships, crises, difficulties in the home organization, youth crime, minors in situations of risk, addictions, and other symptoms “read” in the family group