Examinando por Materia "Formación integral del estudiante"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la propuesta de formación de la licenciatura en lenguas modernas, su coherencia con el currículo e intereses de los estudiantes(2016) Godoy Henríquez, Orlando; Cabrales Vargas, MyriamThis project departs from the integral development of every future teacher’s profile, and it aims for establishing how the syllabus structure of the program of Modern Languages of the USB is coherent to its purpose. The impact and relevance of the areas which help future teachers to acquire the three areas of knowledge (the disciplinary knowledge, research knowledge and the educational knowledge) and its consistency with the future teachers’ integral proposed profile exposed on the program’s mission were inspected for such effect. The consultation at the documents and at the students’ and professors’ opinions allowed to determine that even though there is an imbalanced quantitative distribution of credits which provides the most to the disciplinary knowledge (studies of languages and of foreign cultures), the other two areas inherently acquire relevance and value in the hidden curriculum.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de la autonomía en la infancia, una apuesta en la educación inicial para la formación integral de la niñez(2019-10-24) García Correa, Gisela María; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThe development of autonomy in childhood, is undoubtedly a training experience that every human being without distinction of sex, nationality, ethnicity, among others, must travel. Its development, enables the boy and the girl to understand their realities, enhances curiosity and interest in learning, expands their communication skills, improves their verbal fluency, makes it easier for them to make decisions, perceives through their relationship with the environment that they can have control of their actions, until they are defined. This research was designed as a purpose: to reveal the importance of the development of autonomy in school environments and in the integral formation of children during childhood. The research experience was advanced in the Infantile School Inicios del Arcoíris. Where through a direct observation of the academic processes, it was investigated to analyze the forms of decision of the children of this environment, which allowed to reveal situations that in my opinion not only occur in the educational centers of this country, if not in most of the world, inferred by the researched researches of authors with this same concern in western and Latin American countries. It also allowed comparisons of autonomous and dependent learning modes. All this, with the support of the teachers who interact with the children who are the subjects of study of this research, through the focus group interview. In that same order, the self was interpreted in boys and girls reflecting the increase in the levels of satisfaction they experience during the act of teaching and learning, their aulic encounters represent for them (as) a space to express themselves in freedom and independence From the study, it was concluded that teachers at some times during academic meetings limit their students' learning, forgetting that they are precisely the calls to provide what boys and girls should learn, in such a way that they are allowed to Each boy and girl recognize each other, become visible and express their creative capacity from each of their dimensions as human beings that they are
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa ética del cuidado: resignificación del quehacer pedagógico para la formación integral de niños y niñas(2020-02-14) Herrera Valdez, Yasmin Farid; Simancas Torres, Delsa; Osorio Restrepo, Antonio JoséThe document corresponds to a theoretical dissertation on the ethics of care in relation to the work of the teacher in order to improve the process of integral formation of children in the educational institution "Pedro Pascasio Martínez" Henequén headquarters (Cartagena de Indias, Colombia). The methodology subscribes to the qualitative interpretative approach in the content analysis of the studied authors. As general results are presented synthesis of the thematic categories described, their relationships within the context of the Colombian educational system and finally a reflection centered on the teacher's work in order to present a scheme, from the ethics of care, that allows the stated objective. After reviewing the final report and given that it appeared as "incomplete," it was decided to broaden the view by reading newspaper articles and the Semana Magazine. This gave the research a specific context, a reality that was analyzed from ideas that are repeated "daily" as part of life in Cartagena de Indias and in particular in the Henequen neighborhood
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFormación integral de la niñez: una mirada desde las escuelas rural y urbana(2019-10-23) Suevis Gómez, Donna Swabys; Suevy Gómez, Tatiana María; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThe current society and within it the school context, are very concerned about the leadership and accompaniment of families in the process of integral education of children, as revealed by the different studies on the subject and current legislation regarding policies educational Projects, strategies and cultural conferences have become occasions to promote a meeting with the families of the students, all of them aiming at improving school performance. With a more comprehensive vision of the processes of learning and personal transformation, an investigative work is developed that developed from the horizon of the interpretive hermeneutical paradigm, and the type of narrative biographical research, assuming life stories and focus groups as techniques that enable Know the feelings of families, teachers, the convergences and divergences of their educational and integrative dynamics. The initial results reveal differences in the ways of conceiving the integral formation, among the actors involved in the process, as well as little clarity in their structuring aspects, findings that are discussed in the final chapter as variations that affect the actions on the subject, such as starting point for an analysis and reflection on the pedagogical task.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPautas de crianza: perspectivas pedagógicas para la formación integral de los estudiantes de media de la Institución Educativa Técnica Ecológica Emma Cecilia Arnold – IETEECA(2021-04-04) Novoa Rodríguez, Jhon Jairo; Garzón Galindo, PilarThe research on Parenting guidelines: pedagogical perspectives for the comprehensive training of Middle School students at the Emma Cecilia Arnold Ecological Technical Educational Institution, is aimed at analyzing parenting guidelines from pedagogical perspectives related to the comprehensive training of students. The theoretical support is based on four categories: family, parenting guidelines, pedagogy and comprehensive training. In this sense, Galvis (2011) expresses that the family is configured as the primary space and natural environment where its members develop, using upbringing guidelines that are related to family regulations to establish patterns (Acevedo, 2008). Regarding pedagogical knowledge, Zuluaga (2003) says that it arises from a triple relationship of approaches: pedagogical practice, reflection and the teaching role. Arboleda (2011) affirms that comprehensive training is an essential tool within the teaching and modeling processes both at home and in institutions. The study was framed in the qualitative paradigm, using the narrative story from the filigree of the 10th and 11th grade students. The conclusions show that parenting guidelines are focused on new family models in which there have been ruptures and reconstructions of homes. In them, most are raising their children according to how they were raised. Likewise, common sense, belonging and dedication on the part of teachers was identified, making pedagogical knowledge a hopeful scenario for students; however, some continue to express negative attitudes in the institution.