Examinando por Materia "Género"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 26
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcoso laboral y enfoque de género : análisis de su influencia en la seguridad y salud en el trabajo en Colombia(2018) Becerra Villa, Isabel Cristina; Ruiz Ruiz, Juan Felipe; Cervantes Gómez, MadayThrough the present reflective article, driven through a qualitative approach with a descriptive scope. An analysis about the current conceptualization of the abusive practice of known as Mobbing, which is carried out focusing it under a gender approach, being more specific: against women. From the legal field, occupational safety and health, since it is a present reality in both state entities and private companies. The "Mobbing" or "psychological harassment at work" is a phenomenon that although it is not new. It is highly relevant when it take place in at the workplace. Especially when taking into account its legal and clinical implications. Which may influence the results at some interventions or investigations. Leading to a lack of certainty when pointing out responsibility, promoting impunity; therefore it was necessary to conduct an analysis about this behavior. Facing it against its definitions, normative, and doctrinal; reviewing the characteristics of this phenomenon. As well as its foundation against the gender approach, which allowed to conclude, among other aspects: that the behavior of psychological harassment is reprehensible by itself, to the extent that it is an attack against the integrity and dignity of the workers, regardless of the actual production of psychological damage.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximación del papel de la mujer en la educación física y el deporte según la cultura en América y Europa(2018) Muñoz Granada, Juan Camilo; Arteaga Henao, Claudia MaríaIdentificar el papel de la mujer de la mujer en la educación física y el deporte según la cultura en América y Europa fue el objeto de estudio en este ejercicio investigativo donde se realizó una búsqueda de 40 referencias teóricas y bibliográficas entre investigaciones en bases de datos, libros y artículos de revista para posteriormente categorizar las investigaciones seleccionadas previamente a este ejercicio se le conoce como “estado del arte”, pero ¿en qué consiste? Es un aspecto fundamental del proyecto investigativo donde y a partir de éste se realiza una categorización donde se dividen las referencias obtenidas, por continentes, en este caso América y Europa. El estado del arte hace parte del tipo de estudio cualitativo donde se toman como base un número importante de referentes teóricos y revisiones bibliográficas sobre el papel que tiene la mujer en la educación física y el deporte según su cultura. En las sociedades se observa que las tradiciones establecidas por los entes gubernamentales, así como de las doctrinas religiosas y la cultura han estado presentes en las diferentes sociedades por muchos años y han denigrado al género femenino de la práctica de la educación física y deportes por muchos años, no obstante también es una realidad que con el pasar de los años se ha reconocido a la mujer como parte de dichas prácticas las instituciones deben planificar sesiones de clase con un enfoque no sexista y que tanto hombres como mujeres estén inmersos practica basados en una educación física mixta
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUn beso de Dick, al diablo la maldita primavera, como esta tarde para siempre: propuesta literaria para el currículo escolar y ruptura con la heteronormatividad del canon literario en la educación colombiana(2019) Henao García, Ángela María; Márquez Jiménez, Laura Raquel; Martínez Díaz, Katerine; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloUn beso de Dick, Al diablo la maldita primavera, Como esta tarde para siempre: literary proposal for the school curriculum and rupture with the heteronormativity of the literary canon in Colombian education, is a research work that moves through the branches of education, literature and social reality to focus on the rupture of heteronormative parameters of power to allow the growth of the literary field in school, in order to generate encounters with sexual diversity. Thus, it focuses on proposing the growth of literature in the eighth and ninth grades, from the immersion of different works belonging to the category of queer or homosexual literature to the Colombian literary canon. For the above, through a hermeneutical methodology, eleven reading plans of educational institutions and schools of Valle de Aburra are collected, to which a comparative analysis is carried out, generating as a result that only one of the eleven reading plans uses a novel that convenes the homosexual theme. Hence, three works that analyze and are understood from the point of view of theorists like Judith Butler and Michael Foucault are postulated as they contribute to the needs of the school reality, in which dynamics of inclusion, respect and understanding of social ideological changes are not manifested, and that education is able to achieve.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de la salud en correlación con la edad, género y el estado de actividad del adulto mayor del grupo edad dorada en el municipio de la Florida Departamento de Nariño(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2012) Salas Benavides, Nidia Lorena; Bastidas Delgado, Ricardo AntonioWith the present work aims to show the health status of the elderly group Golden Age in relation to the categories of age, gender and activity taking as a model the survey KNOWS and articulating the different theories on health, welfare and aging the elderly.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConfiguración del auto concepto en mujeres transgénero(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Zúñiga Mosquera, Juan Sebastián; Orozco García, Octavio AlbertoThe present investigation had the effect of identifying itself as it was elaborated in the self-concept of transgender women of the city of Cali. To fulfill this objective, a qualitative research was proposed, using the semi-structured interview and the snowball as tools / techniques for the collection of information. The subjects of the sample were three women of legal age (18 years). For the presentation of the results, an analysis unit was created, which placed categories such as: self-concept, identity, transgender and transvestite, which were useful at the time of synthesizing the information in the interviews. The final results of this research, like the women, transgender, Experience and mean in a subjective way, the feminine being and the satisfied woman, it is also evident that the aesthetic surgeries are of great help for them at the moment of building their self-esteem and their self-concept. Because they seek to mold their bodies and their image to that of biological women or that of socially imposed feminine ideals.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones psicoanalíticas sobre la agresividad al género femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vergara Avila, Ivon Yuliana; Quintero Torres, John AlexanderIn this paper it is to perform a speculative theoretical reflection, on the problem of assaults on female gender. Article took place due to the high index is presented on child abuse and femicide to the woman, based on the informative news, regional newspapers, running an investigation into the patriarcalismo in our culture, laws that protect women and trying to identify the contradictions that exist in them. Given that, after gathering information and cases that have marked the history, the possibility arises that some of the causes of the problem are not the differences between male and female, atherwise in the way it transmits socially, reaffirming that we are the only beings that they annihilate each other and live in constant love – hate ambivalence.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiferencias generacionales en la construcción de la masculinidad, en hombres de la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Tobón Giraldo, Natalia; Zuluaga Palau, Valeria; Britto Ruíz, DianaIn the present research work, called, "Generational differences in the construction of masculinity, in men of the city of Cali", it was intended to identify the way in which masculinity is constructed and signified, based on some milestones chronological in the life of the men proposed by Mara Viveros Vigoya. To explore these milestones, two age groups of men from the city of Cali were built, the first consisting of young men between 18 and 24 years of age, and the second, by adult men between 41 and 50 years of age, who they allowed the collection of information regarding the life experiences of each one and the gender roles that they have learned and appropriate, which made it possible to compare the similarities and differences between these generational groups with reference to the discourses and meanings corresponding to masculinity. In adults, on the one hand, there is a perception of the ideals of domination and power on the part of men, despite their attempts to make women part of responsibilities and decisions, on the other hand, young people see a greater acceptance regarding other forms of masculinity and gender. However, there are similarities between these two groups of men regarding the conceptions of the decrease in machismo and the equality between both genders, showing a generational change between them, which shows a progressive rupture of the hegemonic patterns of masculinity.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias de sensibilización interactivas acerca de la igualdad de género en el parque La Florida, Bello(2021) Montoya Morales, Ana Maria; Naranjo Cano, Maria IsabelGender roles are defined as the characteristics associated with the masculine and the feminine and how these separate people based on their birth sex into specific roles, limiting them to only being able to inhabit a single space, be it public or private. In Colombia there is still a very marked thought on what a man and a woman should or should not do, consequently, the masculinization and feminization of daily activities continues to be perpetuated, this same thought structure is still present in La Florida park, located in the municipality of Bello, the chosen place of study. The research was carried out from a mixed approach that allows identifying and documenting the problems around gender roles and that at the same time it is possible to discover how these problematic situations are experienced and interpreted by the community. This project aims to design a strategy that can help raise awareness and recognize gender roles through interactive activities. Likewise, it seeks to inform people through data about the activities that are mostly stigmatized for belonging to one of the two sexes. The result is the creation of an interactive and awareness-raising strategy called EqualG that is not only designed to be carried out in a specific place, but can also be replicated in different areas of the city where there is a marked problem associated with gender.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos dramatizados televisivos y la construcción de identidad femenina(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Guevara Parra, María Isabel; Bonilla García, Isabella; Ossa Ramírez, José FernandoIn these investigations forms of femininity that do two Afro-descendants caleñas young people in relation to that which put mass media in its dramatized is fundamental preferred where there is a high presence of simplistic models of femininity, in which ends up producing stereotypes traditionalists women that emphasize the condition of passivity and subordination of women to men in the various fields performed. The method in which this research was based is qualitative and interpretative, since the object of study that arises is not explicit, and requires work of unveiling the implicit meanings.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducador infantil hombre: narrativas desde sus historias de vida.(2018-07) Vesga Chaves, Mauricio Esteban; Vergara Arboleda, Maribel
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstado-rasgo ansiedad en una población de 22 internos de género masculino frente a 22 internas de género femenino dentro de un rango de edad de 18 a 61 años, pertenecientes a tres modalidades delictivas del complejo carcelario y penitenciario de Ibagué picaleña “COIBA”(2018) Olaya Silva, Gladys Johanna; Quintero Lozano, Lina Marcela; Lozada Ramírez, Claudia XimenaThe present study sought to generate a correlation in the state-trait of anxiety between men and women of the INPEC penitentiary and prison in the city of Ibagué, in order to identify which of the two genders evidenced the highest degree of state-trait of anxiety, additionally characterize the population that presented the highest anxiety levels, starting from the dependent variables such as; theft, homicide and drug possession. This research used the method of quantitative type, and based on a descriptive design, the materials that were used for the collection of the information was through the application of the state-trait anxiety questionnaire STAI, this instrument was applied to the inmates who were selected through the variables of gender, age, and type of crime. The results allowed to know that the most frequent age is between 18 and 28 years, as well as that the gender with the highest incidence in the state - trait of anxiety is the feminine one; On the other hand, the criminal modality with the greatest fluctuation is theft and the most frequent sentence time is from 1 to 7 years
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFace-Reco. Diseño de un sistema para detección y análisis de rostros(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Girón Arias, Andrés Felipe; Chacón Peña, Juan Pablo; Cabezas Troyano, Iván MauricioThis project arises as a response to the current need to incorporate face recognition and analysis functionalities in the different software applications. During the execution of the project, a system was built that could detect and analyze faces. To analyze means that the system can determine the gender of the faces identified in the image and can determine an emotion according to the model of 6 basic emotions proposed by Ekman: joy, sadness, anger, surprise, disgust, fear, and a neutral state as the absence of emotion.In this document we formulated a project oriented to the detection and analysis of faces which developed an architecture oriented to web services, so that other developers incorporate functionalities of detection and analysis of faces can use in their systems.According to the results obtained, the greater precision of the system is associated with the emotion of happiness. The masculine gender presented greater errors in classification than the feminine gender. On the other hand, with the emotions of anger and fear, the performance of the system, in terms of classification power, decays.One of the areas in which a significant and growing use of this type of system is observed is related to mobile devices and virtual humans.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGénero y cirugía estética en el cuerpo femenino(2020) López Barrero, Salome; Quintero Arias, Ana Milena; Morales Ibarra, Paula Andrea; Galindo Gómez, María Juliana; Pérez González, BibianaThis article aims to investigate about the constitution of females body respect to the phenomenon of cosmetic surgery, to fulfill this objective was proposed a qualitative research using information gathering by means of a scheme that is divided into six moments: the construction of gender identity, the sex/gender system, the patriarchy, the political body, discussion in relation to conceptual elements, the practice of cosmetic surgery and finally the conclusions. The gender is an inseparable social and historical construction of culture and is embodied by individual bodies. The patriarchal system is characterized for highlighting in the female figure the body image as a sexual symbol for others. Gender identity is constructed based on social and cultural relationships that determine the characteristics of the feminine and masculine in relation to the body schema, attitudes and behaviors that are expected in each gender through a historical process. Hence it becomes evident in our consumer society the need to go to cosmetic surgery to modify parts of the female body as a differentiating practice. The problem is that both the operated part and the woman herself, becomes an object of merchandise and exchange in order to have a place for herself in society
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdentidad a través de la educación(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Buitrago Gutiérrez, Isabella; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThis degree work have the purpose of bringing the reader closer to a reality by the years through which some parameters of behavior attitudes, feelings, roles and expressions are established for the character called by society as “boy” and “girl”. In this work, through the analytical observation of real situations and everyday experiences part of the culture and the educational environment, present different characteristic, expressions, feelings and behaviors that have been transmitted from generation to generation as “normal reality” and its conform the parameters that both of persons in growing have to adopt. This behaviors looks like it doesn’t take in count the voices and necessities of the people who they are directed, disclaim them their role as their own principal actor of their development and discovery of their own identity in all the aspect that consider the human being.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIgualdad de género en el ámbito escolar: una apuesta coeducativa para construir relaciones de equidad entre niños y niñas(2019-10-24) Pacheco Gambín, Berena Inés; Pájaro Guzmán, Elizabeth del Carmen; Jiménez Montealegre, Edna IsorinThe present work consists of an analysis about gender equality in the scholar ambient, by means of a coeducational approach that allows building equity relationships between girls and boys from the Institución Educativa San Francisco de Asís, sede Hijos del Agricultor. It is important to establish that coeducation is a way to promote integral processes of coexistence that contribute to create equality practices, respect and gender equity. Furthermore, it is in the interest of this work to set up the teacher’s position in relation with his/her pedagogic practice and the mechanisms that he/she uses to ensure gender equality and equity in the classroom, likewise, to determine the gender violence expressions (language, attitudes, gestures, socialization spaces, among others) present in boys and girls of the 3rd grade classroom of the IESFA. This investigation has a qualitative character and inserts into the gender studies genre, it tries to describe and to explain to what extent does violence that occurs between boys and girls in the scholar centers, originates by the predominance of unequal power relations that historically and culturally have marked a patriarchal and androcentric order, that at the same time, the school as an educational apparatus, continues to reproduce it and legitimate it through methodologies and pedagogies tied to race, class and gender stereotypes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios de los niños y niñas 5 a 7 años sobre la sexualidad de la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda seccional Julio Arboleda(2019) Berrio Londoño, Natalia; Díaz Cortés, Sara Lucia; Tobón Marín, Alejandra; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretStarting from the background, there are few research that have sought to understand the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality. Therefore, the overall objective of this research is to analyze the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality from the imaginary of teachers, and that way, knowing how much the teachers intervene on this process. And for getting results, it inquires both, the students and teachers imaginaries about sexuality to be able to explain them; making an intervention in the educational institution Francisco Miranda - Julio Arboleda with a total sample of the population of 16 children and 4 teachers, using a methodology of qualitative character with a hermeneutic approach.The results obtained with the application of the techniques, yielded very valuable and definitive data for this research, providing a solution to the problematizing question posed where it was identified that the teacher’s imaginaries influence on the construction of the children imaginaries about sexuality, but it is in the relationship with their peers, their family and the different contexts where such construction is taking place, they are building it according to what live outside the institution
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencias que tienen los imaginarios de género de los maestros y las maestras en los niños y las niñas de primera infancia, desde una perspectiva intercultural, en las instituciones Jorge Eliecer Gaitán Ayala y Colegio Campestre Montaigne(2019) Castrillón Marín, Katherine; Henao Sánchez, Manuela; Moncada Arias, Mónica; Rojas Arenas, Verónica; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe present research responds to the need of acknowledging the incidences that teachers’ gender imaginaries have on early childhood kids, from an intercultural perspective, in the scholar environment. For the development of this research a hermeneutic approach is adopted as it is congruent with the qualitative methodology, allowing to transit through the diverse transformations that have been configured after each human been subjectivity, and that have been permeated by intercultural, social, political and educative contexts. In this manner, the obtained results allowed to envision the research’s itinerary. Thus, after following different data collection techniques a set of elements have been perceived, which suggest that not in every scenario the teachers mirror and transmit those gender imaginaries to the kids. This is due to the fact that from the family, first socializer agent, ideologies and habits are established and reproduced on the child’s everyday life, becoming thereby, citizens and educative agents that encourage these ideals, or that question them and invite to reflection instead
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInterpretación que otorgan dos hombres y dos mujeres a su trastorno afectivo(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Cortés Garzón, Karen Liceth; Méndez Restrepo, Paula AndreaIn this empirical research, the reader will find two different positions on the interpretation of affective disorder from the point of view of those who suffer, two men and two women between age 18 to 65 years old, All citizens of the City of Cali. For data collection was used as the main the instrument semistructured interview where it was found that family history, religion and culture are very important as regard to the depressive structure, revised from psychoanalysis.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPanorama del género en México: Situación actual(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-07) Camarena, María Elena; Saavedra, María Luisa; Ducloux Saldívar, DanielaEl objetivo de este trabajo es presentar un breve panorama del estado del género en México, con la pretensión de que sirva de marco de referencia para la elaboración de estudios de género en las organizaciones. Se han abordado cinco aspectos: legislación, desigualdad de sexo en la enseñanza, participación de la mujer en el mercado laboral, participación de la mujer en la vida política, y el género en el emprendimiento. Se presentan, por último, las brechas de género. Es un trabajo documental de tipo descriptivo, cuyos principales hallazgos son: la pobreza afecta con mayor intensidad a las mujeres por ser ellas quienes carecen de autonomía económica con mayor frecuencia que los varones; persisten aún las brechas en el ámbito de la participación económica y política, y las mujeres emprenden ante la imposibilidad de ascender en sus carreras laborales dentro de una organización.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoParticipacion social y política: estudios de liderazgos femeninos en bogota y Cundinamarca (Colombia)(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2008) Cortes Ramírez, Dennys Andrea; Parra Alfonso, Gladys; Domínguez Blanco, María ElviaEl objetivo de este estudio fue identificar los factores psicosociales que subyacen a procesos participativos en mujeres colombianas. Se realizaron entrevistas semiestructuradas y en profundidad a diecisiete (17) mujeres líderes, jóvenes y adultas que pertenecen a organizaciones sociales de Bogotá y Cundinamarca de los sectores comunitario, político, cultural y sindical. El análisis fue realizado desde las perspectivas de la psicología social crítica y de género. Se encontró que las principales motivaciones para iniciar la participación estaban relacionadas con el mayor acceso a bienes y servicios. La participación en distintas organizaciones y redes sociales facilitó procesos de empoderamiento en los niveles personal, de las relaciones cercanas y colectivas.