Examinando por Materia "Gamification"
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDefinición de una estrategia de mejora en la gestión de cambio para la implantación de una ERP en el sector público: Caso de estudio departamento financiero de EMCALI EICE ESP(Universidad San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Domínguez Naranjo, Carlos Andrés; Jurado Muñoz, José LuisThe resistance to change is something natural that occurs in the whole human being and that is why an adequate change management helps to improve the perception of what we want to change. To support change management, we propose the use of gamification as an alternative to improve the motivation of people who present game techniques in environments that are not. With the support of gamification and the use of the methodology proposed by Dedalus, change management is supported, which offers a strategy that can be applied in the implementation of an ERP in the public sector. The case study is oriented to the financial department of the company and aims to increase the motivation towards the process of surveying necessary processes to use the methodology proposed by the ERP provider. The results of the gamified process are compared to a non-gamified scenario. The expected results are an improvement in the results obtained with the gamification strategy. Subsequently, this must be done and the strategy adjusted so that it can be used in the next phases of implementation of the ERP.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de un prototipo de videojuego transmedia como herramienta de apoyo al aprendizaje de las leyes de Newton(2020) Echeverri Zea, Isabel; Ealo, Luis CarlosEducational videogames are a point of convergence of audiovisual arts. On one side educational videogames are created with the purpose of educating. Transmedia makes reference to a narrative technique that allows the user a deep and active immersion in the story. Gamification is a method of using gaming components to make daily tasks more palatable. The Newton laws are postulates that explain the interactions between forces and objects. It’s possible to find a multitude of authors that point to the benefits of implementing videogames as support tools in the classroom. Some of said authors also make some points about the best ways to design educational games. It’s not difficult to find authors who think that the educational system is not fit to the needs of the modern student either. Videogames can be used as a support tool in the classroom, not only to incentivize self-learning, but also as a way of adapting the act of learning to student’s necessities.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias experienciales para los acompañantes de los pacientes hospitalizados(2018) Montoya Delgado, Laura Andrea; Torres Arango, MarceloAll admissions in the hospital include some benefits for whom is in a hospitalization stage that allow the patient going into a process that will contribute to his recovery. Also, they have the right to be visited with restricted schedule and an almost full time companion to assist this process, staying with him when good care is needed, contributing to reduce critic moments and hasting the patient’s recovery. During this investigation, it is important to question all lacks of the environment that might affect directly or indirectly the companion’s stay based on the changes of daily habits; the colors, the smell and the energy this could contain. Since the companion’s experiences at hospitals have not been investigated deeply, the idea is shaping a strategy through a system that solves out the needs that the companion might have during his stay, which makes necessary a system that contributes to the solution, providing needed information and making communications easier in this context; promoting simple and common actions from the companion to enhance the patient’s care and self-care. The project concludes with the configuration of the strategy for the practice and care supported on digital media that will also allow to show some other points that will strengthen the experience from a more human perspective that will bring benefits for the companion as well as for the hospital
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplementación de un sistema de apoyo a los procesos de conservación de conocimiento en empresas, aplicando estrategias de mejora basadas en principios de gamificación(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Smith Alvarez, Leuner; Jurado Muñoz, José LuisThe project proposes to develop a web application, to resolve the different types of questions, perform daily activities raised by the different personnel of the process that is taking place and thus support problems such as those described in this section. Where the dynamics of the game is to solve the greatest amount of doubts and make the greatest amount of requirements that are nominated by their peers and thus convert the exchange of knowledge as a virtual, which will be the primary element in the development of skills transfer of knowledge through virtual goods, this will lead the processes of conservation of knowledge. The purpose is to motivate the employees the habits of safeguard, publish and use the knowledge, in the development of their common practices within projects that are being carried out within the company. Thus an enrichment of the quality of the projects, while safeguarding the knowledge acquired for the rest of the employees, improvement in the efficiency of the products and a better social environment in the company.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplementación de una herramienta de apoyo basada en principios de gamificación para la mejora de la motivación en los procesos de aprendizaje de la programación en los primeros años de ingeniería(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Canaval García, Laura Fernanda; Jurado Muñoz, José LuisThe Gamification Research Seedling - LIDIS of the University of San Buenaventura Cali, proposes the development of a gamified web platform which becomes the objective of the university. Time to learn to program in the first semester of your career.The design of game strategies is a line of interest that has taken into account the different areas of knowledge. The use of game strategies for education is important; The results of these benefits provided by the teaching and students improve the participation and academic performance of these classes.Original language, designed with an experimental method called DeDalus, which has been used to implement an educational tool, which allows students to improve their participation in the classroom and to train in the basic concepts of programming. In different languages, experiencing emotions in an adventure game.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplementación del prototipo de un videojuego interactivo para reforzar el aprendizaje del inglés en niños de 3 a 5 años(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Álvarez Millán, Nathaly; Borrero Cárdenas, Álvaro José; Peñeñory Beltrán, Victor ManuelThis degree project aims to reinforce English language learning in pre-school children aged 3 to 5 years, in which an idea is developed with technological tools, methods and teaching mechanisms that combine play and technology with teaching the English to Increase motivation and interest for children in learning this second language at an early age. In the project, an analysis is made of the level of English that Colombia possesses at an international level, the causes that generate this problem, it compiles the teaching methods that are used in the educational institutions today and the application of the game As a motivating tool to strengthen this area and its benefits for the teaching of this second language. Also used teaching methods, resources and materials used in the development of the project.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntegración de componentes tecnológicos desarrollados para la plataforma Moodle que permitan desarrollar cursos con características de aprendizaje adaptativo y gamificación(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Varela Valencia, Cesar Humberto; Segovia Jiménez, Emilia RocíoThe Systems Engineering program of the University San Buenaventura Cali, has been concerned to be at the forefront in research topics in gamification learning machines adaptive learning, through educational platforms with the objective of improving the learning process and propose tools that are attractive to students of San Buenaventura University to promote self-sufficient learning, in addition to providing teachers of the institutions tools that optimize the fulfillment activities and evaluation according to progress that each student has through the Educational Platform Moodle. To help teachers and students of San Buenaventura University to progress both teaching and learning in a more dynamic and striking way through the use of the Moodle Platform, a research was made for plugins developed on the platform Moodle that implemented the concepts of gamification and adaptive learning that could be integrated in a satisfactory way allowing achievement a platform tailor. As a result of investigative process it was possible to know and effect the re-use of the Moodle Platform with the select plugins of gamifications and adaptive and consequently with above to make a Moodle Platform tailored for the Lidis research group and finally to do use of the Platform tailored on the courses of Data Structure and logic of the faculty of engineering.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo de ciclo de vida de gestión de conocimiento para procesos de desarrollo de software, desde la perspectiva de gamificación(2016-06-13) Loaiza Montoya, Álvaro Javier; Jurado Muñoz, José LuisThis work seeks to generate a significant contribution to the areas of software development and knowledge management. This is done through the proposition of a model for the design of gamification strategies, which is based on a referential knowledge management life cycle model, adapted to software processes, and selected through a review of literature. Additionally, this work presents a review of literature about problems associated with the implementation of knowledge management, an association of problems with the referential knowledge management model, and the proposition of a functional prototype, which implements a gamification strategy, applied to a specific problem, in a process from the referential model.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo para el apoyo de la mejora del proceso de creación, transferencia y aplicación del conocimiento en procesos de desarrollo de software(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Navia Moreno, Juan Sebastián; Sarria Revelo, Jhony; Jurado Muñoz, José LuisOrganizations in their duty to be understood as a system made up of people with defined roles, meet a common goal, aimed at satisfying particular and collective needs. This definition allows inferring that for an organization to fulfill its mission and objectives, the interaction and cooperation between each of its members must be essential and almost mandatory in each of the processes. In this way, the result of these interactions is not more than the generation of knowledge, both particular and group, this being the added value, which allows the production of competitive goods and services within the framework of its mission and vision.G + is a tool developed for the GreenSQA organization, which focuses on the process of identification, creation, application, transfer and evaluation of knowledge, applying the knowledge management model that was adapted for that organization. This tool uses gamification techniques so that users have a motivation when using it, thus generating an increase in the production of knowledge within GreenSQA.The platform, through game strategies, motivates users to be constantly participating and feeding the platform, because it rewards participation through points, which in turn lead them to win "keys of knowledge", these represent a status Within the platform, the more participations you have, the greater the user's status will be.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRecetario multimedia usando técnicas de interacción natural(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Sandoval Vicuña, Alejandra; Reyes Bocanegra, José Jair; Peñeñory Beltrán, Victor ManuelThis project aims to propose a more efficient and interactive alternative to accompany the user when cooking, enriching the user experience using the features that a mobile technology can provide.