Examinando por Materia "Gender"
Mostrando 1 - 16 de 16
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConfiguración del auto concepto en mujeres transgénero(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Zúñiga Mosquera, Juan Sebastián; Orozco García, Octavio AlbertoThe present investigation had the effect of identifying itself as it was elaborated in the self-concept of transgender women of the city of Cali. To fulfill this objective, a qualitative research was proposed, using the semi-structured interview and the snowball as tools / techniques for the collection of information. The subjects of the sample were three women of legal age (18 years). For the presentation of the results, an analysis unit was created, which placed categories such as: self-concept, identity, transgender and transvestite, which were useful at the time of synthesizing the information in the interviews. The final results of this research, like the women, transgender, Experience and mean in a subjective way, the feminine being and the satisfied woman, it is also evident that the aesthetic surgeries are of great help for them at the moment of building their self-esteem and their self-concept. Because they seek to mold their bodies and their image to that of biological women or that of socially imposed feminine ideals.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones psicoanalíticas sobre la agresividad al género femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vergara Avila, Ivon Yuliana; Quintero Torres, John AlexanderIn this paper it is to perform a speculative theoretical reflection, on the problem of assaults on female gender. Article took place due to the high index is presented on child abuse and femicide to the woman, based on the informative news, regional newspapers, running an investigation into the patriarcalismo in our culture, laws that protect women and trying to identify the contradictions that exist in them. Given that, after gathering information and cases that have marked the history, the possibility arises that some of the causes of the problem are not the differences between male and female, atherwise in the way it transmits socially, reaffirming that we are the only beings that they annihilate each other and live in constant love – hate ambivalence.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiferencias generacionales en la construcción de la masculinidad, en hombres de la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Tobón Giraldo, Natalia; Zuluaga Palau, Valeria; Britto Ruíz, DianaIn the present research work, called, "Generational differences in the construction of masculinity, in men of the city of Cali", it was intended to identify the way in which masculinity is constructed and signified, based on some milestones chronological in the life of the men proposed by Mara Viveros Vigoya. To explore these milestones, two age groups of men from the city of Cali were built, the first consisting of young men between 18 and 24 years of age, and the second, by adult men between 41 and 50 years of age, who they allowed the collection of information regarding the life experiences of each one and the gender roles that they have learned and appropriate, which made it possible to compare the similarities and differences between these generational groups with reference to the discourses and meanings corresponding to masculinity. In adults, on the one hand, there is a perception of the ideals of domination and power on the part of men, despite their attempts to make women part of responsibilities and decisions, on the other hand, young people see a greater acceptance regarding other forms of masculinity and gender. However, there are similarities between these two groups of men regarding the conceptions of the decrease in machismo and the equality between both genders, showing a generational change between them, which shows a progressive rupture of the hegemonic patterns of masculinity.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos dramatizados televisivos y la construcción de identidad femenina(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Guevara Parra, María Isabel; Bonilla García, Isabella; Ossa Ramírez, José FernandoIn these investigations forms of femininity that do two Afro-descendants caleñas young people in relation to that which put mass media in its dramatized is fundamental preferred where there is a high presence of simplistic models of femininity, in which ends up producing stereotypes traditionalists women that emphasize the condition of passivity and subordination of women to men in the various fields performed. The method in which this research was based is qualitative and interpretative, since the object of study that arises is not explicit, and requires work of unveiling the implicit meanings.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstado-rasgo ansiedad en una población de 22 internos de género masculino frente a 22 internas de género femenino dentro de un rango de edad de 18 a 61 años, pertenecientes a tres modalidades delictivas del complejo carcelario y penitenciario de Ibagué picaleña “COIBA”(2018) Olaya Silva, Gladys Johanna; Quintero Lozano, Lina Marcela; Lozada Ramírez, Claudia XimenaThe present study sought to generate a correlation in the state-trait of anxiety between men and women of the INPEC penitentiary and prison in the city of Ibagué, in order to identify which of the two genders evidenced the highest degree of state-trait of anxiety, additionally characterize the population that presented the highest anxiety levels, starting from the dependent variables such as; theft, homicide and drug possession. This research used the method of quantitative type, and based on a descriptive design, the materials that were used for the collection of the information was through the application of the state-trait anxiety questionnaire STAI, this instrument was applied to the inmates who were selected through the variables of gender, age, and type of crime. The results allowed to know that the most frequent age is between 18 and 28 years, as well as that the gender with the highest incidence in the state - trait of anxiety is the feminine one; On the other hand, the criminal modality with the greatest fluctuation is theft and the most frequent sentence time is from 1 to 7 years
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFace-Reco. Diseño de un sistema para detección y análisis de rostros(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Girón Arias, Andrés Felipe; Chacón Peña, Juan Pablo; Cabezas Troyano, Iván MauricioThis project arises as a response to the current need to incorporate face recognition and analysis functionalities in the different software applications. During the execution of the project, a system was built that could detect and analyze faces. To analyze means that the system can determine the gender of the faces identified in the image and can determine an emotion according to the model of 6 basic emotions proposed by Ekman: joy, sadness, anger, surprise, disgust, fear, and a neutral state as the absence of emotion.In this document we formulated a project oriented to the detection and analysis of faces which developed an architecture oriented to web services, so that other developers incorporate functionalities of detection and analysis of faces can use in their systems.According to the results obtained, the greater precision of the system is associated with the emotion of happiness. The masculine gender presented greater errors in classification than the feminine gender. On the other hand, with the emotions of anger and fear, the performance of the system, in terms of classification power, decays.One of the areas in which a significant and growing use of this type of system is observed is related to mobile devices and virtual humans.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGénero y cirugía estética en el cuerpo femenino(2020) López Barrero, Salome; Quintero Arias, Ana Milena; Morales Ibarra, Paula Andrea; Galindo Gómez, María Juliana; Pérez González, BibianaThis article aims to investigate about the constitution of females body respect to the phenomenon of cosmetic surgery, to fulfill this objective was proposed a qualitative research using information gathering by means of a scheme that is divided into six moments: the construction of gender identity, the sex/gender system, the patriarchy, the political body, discussion in relation to conceptual elements, the practice of cosmetic surgery and finally the conclusions. The gender is an inseparable social and historical construction of culture and is embodied by individual bodies. The patriarchal system is characterized for highlighting in the female figure the body image as a sexual symbol for others. Gender identity is constructed based on social and cultural relationships that determine the characteristics of the feminine and masculine in relation to the body schema, attitudes and behaviors that are expected in each gender through a historical process. Hence it becomes evident in our consumer society the need to go to cosmetic surgery to modify parts of the female body as a differentiating practice. The problem is that both the operated part and the woman herself, becomes an object of merchandise and exchange in order to have a place for herself in society
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdentidad a través de la educación(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Buitrago Gutiérrez, Isabella; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThis degree work have the purpose of bringing the reader closer to a reality by the years through which some parameters of behavior attitudes, feelings, roles and expressions are established for the character called by society as “boy” and “girl”. In this work, through the analytical observation of real situations and everyday experiences part of the culture and the educational environment, present different characteristic, expressions, feelings and behaviors that have been transmitted from generation to generation as “normal reality” and its conform the parameters that both of persons in growing have to adopt. This behaviors looks like it doesn’t take in count the voices and necessities of the people who they are directed, disclaim them their role as their own principal actor of their development and discovery of their own identity in all the aspect that consider the human being.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIgualdad de género en el ámbito escolar: una apuesta coeducativa para construir relaciones de equidad entre niños y niñas(2019-10-24) Pacheco Gambín, Berena Inés; Pájaro Guzmán, Elizabeth del Carmen; Jiménez Montealegre, Edna IsorinThe present work consists of an analysis about gender equality in the scholar ambient, by means of a coeducational approach that allows building equity relationships between girls and boys from the Institución Educativa San Francisco de Asís, sede Hijos del Agricultor. It is important to establish that coeducation is a way to promote integral processes of coexistence that contribute to create equality practices, respect and gender equity. Furthermore, it is in the interest of this work to set up the teacher’s position in relation with his/her pedagogic practice and the mechanisms that he/she uses to ensure gender equality and equity in the classroom, likewise, to determine the gender violence expressions (language, attitudes, gestures, socialization spaces, among others) present in boys and girls of the 3rd grade classroom of the IESFA. This investigation has a qualitative character and inserts into the gender studies genre, it tries to describe and to explain to what extent does violence that occurs between boys and girls in the scholar centers, originates by the predominance of unequal power relations that historically and culturally have marked a patriarchal and androcentric order, that at the same time, the school as an educational apparatus, continues to reproduce it and legitimate it through methodologies and pedagogies tied to race, class and gender stereotypes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios de los niños y niñas 5 a 7 años sobre la sexualidad de la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda seccional Julio Arboleda(2019) Berrio Londoño, Natalia; Díaz Cortés, Sara Lucia; Tobón Marín, Alejandra; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretStarting from the background, there are few research that have sought to understand the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality. Therefore, the overall objective of this research is to analyze the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality from the imaginary of teachers, and that way, knowing how much the teachers intervene on this process. And for getting results, it inquires both, the students and teachers imaginaries about sexuality to be able to explain them; making an intervention in the educational institution Francisco Miranda - Julio Arboleda with a total sample of the population of 16 children and 4 teachers, using a methodology of qualitative character with a hermeneutic approach.The results obtained with the application of the techniques, yielded very valuable and definitive data for this research, providing a solution to the problematizing question posed where it was identified that the teacher’s imaginaries influence on the construction of the children imaginaries about sexuality, but it is in the relationship with their peers, their family and the different contexts where such construction is taking place, they are building it according to what live outside the institution
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencias que tienen los imaginarios de género de los maestros y las maestras en los niños y las niñas de primera infancia, desde una perspectiva intercultural, en las instituciones Jorge Eliecer Gaitán Ayala y Colegio Campestre Montaigne(2019) Castrillón Marín, Katherine; Henao Sánchez, Manuela; Moncada Arias, Mónica; Rojas Arenas, Verónica; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe present research responds to the need of acknowledging the incidences that teachers’ gender imaginaries have on early childhood kids, from an intercultural perspective, in the scholar environment. For the development of this research a hermeneutic approach is adopted as it is congruent with the qualitative methodology, allowing to transit through the diverse transformations that have been configured after each human been subjectivity, and that have been permeated by intercultural, social, political and educative contexts. In this manner, the obtained results allowed to envision the research’s itinerary. Thus, after following different data collection techniques a set of elements have been perceived, which suggest that not in every scenario the teachers mirror and transmit those gender imaginaries to the kids. This is due to the fact that from the family, first socializer agent, ideologies and habits are established and reproduced on the child’s everyday life, becoming thereby, citizens and educative agents that encourage these ideals, or that question them and invite to reflection instead
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPanorama del género en México: Situación actual(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-07) Camarena, María Elena; Saavedra, María Luisa; Ducloux Saldívar, DanielaEl objetivo de este trabajo es presentar un breve panorama del estado del género en México, con la pretensión de que sirva de marco de referencia para la elaboración de estudios de género en las organizaciones. Se han abordado cinco aspectos: legislación, desigualdad de sexo en la enseñanza, participación de la mujer en el mercado laboral, participación de la mujer en la vida política, y el género en el emprendimiento. Se presentan, por último, las brechas de género. Es un trabajo documental de tipo descriptivo, cuyos principales hallazgos son: la pobreza afecta con mayor intensidad a las mujeres por ser ellas quienes carecen de autonomía económica con mayor frecuencia que los varones; persisten aún las brechas en el ámbito de la participación económica y política, y las mujeres emprenden ante la imposibilidad de ascender en sus carreras laborales dentro de una organización.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRadiología del género ¿Cuerpos, discursos, poderes?(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Motillo Sánchez, Daniela; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThe approach of gender studies from a broad perspective, was possible thanks to the analysis and observation of the discursive, symbolic and observable aspects within the social dynamics. Discourse as a form of power over bodies, by creating these networks of truths accepted as possible evidence; An example of this assumption is the statement "He is a boy and his name will be John". This discursive element becomes the truth of the genre for that gender, to which from that moment, it is given some roles according to its genital characteristics; therefore, if this body decides that "Juan" is a discursive element that blurs its gender lines, then a possible "I am not Juan, I am Victoria" would transform the powers that are exercised within the signifier of this body in particular. Is biology a destination according to genitality? What are the signifiers and meanings in this line of thought? These signifiers such as "woman, man, gay, queer, lesbian" would create a meaning according to the cultures that surround these discursive elements, the body would become an element that carries the brands of the genre. Attached to this is the studies and analyzes on the desire of Self for Self, or the Other for Self; making an interpretation to the systems of power exercised by the subject within historical contexts, where it was necessary to portray these aspects of the subject with pride, or to hide them because of the scandalousness of their actions. All this under the constant questioning of heteronormativity (Which are based on a natural reproduction assumption) and patriarchy (How the power exercised by one body over the other).
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelatos de poesía divina y humana afrodescendiente: rituales de limpieza y nacimiento(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2012-07) Quintero Barrera, Rosa PatriciaEste artículo explora cómo las clasificaciones simbólicas de los afrodescendientes se explicitan en los relatos que constituyen la poesía divina y la poesía humana, de tal manera que presenta una dicotomía de conocimientos y de prácticas, opuestas pero a la vez estrechamente relacionadas. Entran en el análisis unos referentes inmersos en inventarios propios del catolicismo y otros que entrecruzan aspectos de la religiosidad tradicional con los contrarios a la doctrina oficial. Por ello, se describen relatos del mundo de lo humano acaecidos por personajes como el Diablo, el Duende y la Madreagua, que son los enemigos de lo católico y cuya función es generar miedo, enfermedades y males. Para contrarrestar esas desgracias humanas la cosmología afro construye referentes de limpieza, sanación y reestructuración del equilibrio a través de ciertos rituales y de recetas mágicas, como aparece en el destalle etnográfico sobre aquellos habitantes de los montes y selvas. Por último, los rituales dedicados a los recién nacidos –la ombligada y el bautizo– se erigen en las dos dinámicas que permiten evidenciar las significaciones ideológicas y prácticas de una epistemología compleja, que demuestra una profunda hermandad entre las representaciones acerca de la naturaleza y las prácticas religiosas llevadas a cabo mediante rituales pactados y organizados que implican repercusiones para el sujeto en cuanto a sus futuras habilidades físicas e identitarias, pero también refuerzan los lazos de cooperación y de solidaridad comunitaria.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelatos y lenguajes sobre la sexualidad y la identidad de género de los jóvenes en la escuela(2019-10-24) Díaz Acevedo, Rodolfo; Bohórquez Caldera, Luis AlfredoStories and languages about sexual diversity and gender identity in young people in school, is an investigation that is anchored in the theoretical postulates of the North American philosopher Judith Butler, specifically guided by the debate that opens in four of her main works: Undo Gender, Language, Power and Identity, Gender in Dispute and Bodies that matter. The school of today authenticates models of masculinity and femininity and consolidates heteronormative identities that are assumed to be totalizing and hegemonic, that are generators of intolerance, discrimination, exclusion and violence to people who are abstracted from the frameworks of heterosexual normativity. The purpose of the research is guided to analyze the stories and languages about the diversity and gender identity that young people build in school. It is about seeing this debate reflected in the school. The research is of a qualitative nature, with an interpretive hermeneutic approach. Where instruments and tools for gathering information are applied such as: survey, semi-structured interviews, questionnaires, video-forums, focus groups and micro-stories. It is intended that by denaturalizing gender, sex and desire, sexual diversity operates as a strategy of coexistence, harmony and tolerance at the social level and especially in the field of the daily life of school life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSexuality, contraception and unsafe sexual behavior in adolescents(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2012) Garcia-Vega, Elena; Menendez Robledo, Elena; Fernández García, Paula; Cuesta Izquierdo, MarcelinoEn los últimos años se ha observado una mayor liberalización de los comportamientos sexuales en el mundo occidental, esta tendencia se manifiesta de forma especial en los adolescentes. El objetivo del presente estudio es realizar una aproximación a las variables que pueden estar influyendo en el comportamiento sexual de riesgo de los adolescentes y a la posible diferencia de sexos. Participaron 815 estudiantes españoles (54,6% mujeres y 45,4% hombres), mediante la aplicación de un auto-informe. Se observaron pocas diferencias entre las prácticas sexuales y la edad de inicio entre hombres y mujeres. El preservativo fue el método de elección en la primera relación sexual coital. El consumo de alcohol y la cantidad de parejas sexuales fueron las conductas de riesgo más asociadas con los hombres. Por otra parte, las mujeres se protegen de enfermedades de transmisión sexual, pero hay incremento de abortos, por lo que sería necesario incidir en una mejor protección.