Examinando por Materia "Heritage"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAspectos relevantes de la implementación de las NIIF en las ESAL (entidades sin ánimo de lucro)(2018) Muñoz Granada, David Alejandro; Gil Corredor, Édgar ArielThe implementation of international accounting standards has brought many challenges for companies in Colombia, particularly in non-profit entities, since these organizations, due to their special non-profit characteristics, generate a great discussion at the moment of convergence to international financial reporting standards. The regulations applied to the ESALs are a starting point to establish the necessary parameters to benefit from the standards issued by the International Accounting Standard Board (IASB) in order to present their financial information and continue with the fulfillment of their objectives. social and maintenance of their heritage with a view to growth that benefits the community in general and thus, its users may have a more accurate notion of the presentation of financial statements
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCasa Coignet: modelo de rehabilitación patrimonial para la multiculturalidad Reflexiones sobre el hábitat, los migrantes y las estrategias de intervención en los edificios patrimoniales propuestos en el ejercicio proyectual para el concurso Saint Gobain 2020(2021) Murillo Galvis, Manuela; Torres Molina, Johanna Cristina; Castaño Gil, Ana MaríaThe participation in the Saint Gobain 2020 contest, and the proposal made as Art: Multicultural Park of Relational Arts, there are themes open to re-flection, and a topic of particular interest seen as abandoned architecture of a historical nature in a context of multiple cultures. The Coignet House, one of the first concrete constructions, is in disrepair and abandonment, is located in Saint Denis, and is a historical icon and industrial identity for this cosmopolitan city in France that aims to be a creative city. According to this, an architectural instruction is made that allows to identify the postulates and the fundamental steps of the process to be carried out in the rehabilitation of the Coignet House heritage in the context of mul-ticulturalism, as possible steps to be replicated and taken into account in processes of symbolic, contextual and architectural similarity as a model of heritage rehabilitation for the integration of cultures.
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo el Banco de la República con su cambio de rol fortalece la actividad cultural en el centro de la ciudad?(2021) Ortiz Giraldo, Ximena; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaThis document is a qualitative research in which the objective is the articulation of various cultural elements emphasizing the Banco de la República highlighting and giving value to Colombian culture and memory, this research is carried out in the city of Armenia, Quindío. To achieve this objective, a review was made of the different public documents such as : National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., Lists of Goods of Cultural Interest, Management Plan, among others. This review yields some results in terms of regulations and steps that must be taken into account for the correct application of cultural heritage in the sector, followed by a bibliographic review to help understand and theoretically reinforce the articulation of these cultural elements in the sector.
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo poner en valor la Fonda Santa Ana Km 12 vía Montenegro –Quimbaya, un referente cultural del paisaje cultural cafetero?(2020) Mora Diaz, Jhon Oliver; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaQualitative research which the main objective is the exploration of enabling methods that detect the enhancement of a coffee farm in production as a reference of values of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the municipality of Quimbaya, Quindío. For the corresponding investigation, a thorough review of the different public documents was carried out (National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., P.B.O.T., among others) in search of regulations or steps to be taken for a good management of the Coffee Cultural Heritage and Landscape; however, a bibliographic review was made (Presentation of the Management Plan Adjustments, Pereira -MinCultura; Guide for the incorporation of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the revision and adjustment of the POT, Armenia, Colombia -MinCultura; Exceptional fusion between nature, culture and work collective, Eje Cafetero, Colombia -MinCultura; Arte de la Tierra, Bogota, Colombia -Culture Promotion Fund, MUSA (2018); Think and Feel the Landscape -Beltrán Franco, María Eugenia) that helps to understand and theoretically reinforce the research in order to offer the municipality a benchmark of value of the Colombian Coffee Cultural Landscape.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactibilidad para la creación de una cooperativa turística entre los corregimientos de Santiago y el Limón : estaciones de Cisneros, el Limón, Santiago y Porce(2018) Rodríguez Henao, Juliana; Esteves Mesías, Jessica; Cañas Paniagua, Ricardo AugustoAt present, the tourist activity undergoes several changes, new demands of the market, of the tourist, of the environment, of the visited population and of the governments. New tourists demand not only new tourism products, but also seek life experiences. Hence, the natural and cultural spaces of the different regions and countries that focus on tourism should structure a model that provides all the tourist services demanded by the market and especially by visitors. Colombia these surround resources and attractions, natural and cultural. This research aims to analyze one of the communities that possesses these resources and project a social economy model that offers an effective functioning, which becomes a basis for economic development. Within the Colombian territory, we have focused on the Antioquia region, where the Antioquia Railway, which has many of its stations and roads in good condition, has been recognized and declared as cultural heritage. The question is what can we do with this cultural and architectural heritage? That is the basis of the research work presented below
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHotel rural agropecuario, cultura y producción láctea en el modelo de hospedaje y ocio, San Pedro de los Milagros en Antioquía(2019) Giraldo Restrepo, Estefanía; Godoy Suárez, Juan Fernando; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroProducers reducing the municipal economy. This has resulted in the disintegration of the identity of the municipalities dairy, tradition and the decrease of peasant labor. The need to create a complex of rural accommodation to rescue the values of the cultural landscape of dairy and establishing the relationship between production and tourism was born. The project aims to develop a cultural landscape that celebrates the heritage values of the municipality, 6 hectares are arranged to contain applications aimed at the building, the livestock use where cattle is located, the forest that proposes a wetland artificial for recycling the sewage from the complex, an area of rainforest to lessen the impact of scents between the dairy plant and the wetlands and create a line of separation between applications, and an agricultural area that encourages farming as part of the quality of the life d the peasant
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPaisaje cultural (Centro de Agroturismo) / Marinilla(2020) López Vélez, Verónica; Gil Restrepo, Luisa María; Gaviria Puerta, Nino Andrey; Salazar, Manuela; López, SantiagoThe identity of a place is created by the physical space and the way its inhabitants adopt it, this can be de-fined as a cultural landscape and it can be influenced by the regular transformation of place. In some mu-nicipalities of Antioquia, this development is endeavouring to have tourism as the main economic activi-ty, setting aside the agricultural identity that it had, therefore, changing costumes and the architectural typologies of the place. In Marinilla, the suburban ground is the most suitable for intervenience, it is where the uses become mixed and the different users adopt the place, both the permanent users and the sporadic users. The investigation permits to acknowledge the identity of the place and to reset the cultural landsca-pe; the solution can be conceived from norms, State plans, or by the architecture; by proposing architectu-ral typologies and uses, taking into account the characteristics of the place (countryside houses, patios, ga-lleries, greenhouses) and the new typologies that can transform that identity (tall buildings and industry). A master plan that works as a threshold between the urban zone and the rural zone, and the tou-rism use and agricultural use is proposed. This net is connected with three action units: an agro-tou-rism node, a commercial nod, and an agro-residential node; it’s in the first -agro-tourism- where the-re are more opportunities to take advantage of the mixture of uses and where the users are located. It is concluded that it’s appropriate to design a public building to support the recovery of the agricultural activity and also to make it a touristic attraction, complementing it with pedagogy and commerce. A place for the reception, storage, transport, transformation, and commercialization of different typical products of Marinilla. The study of the typologies and context is taken into account to be pertinent to the natural place and to enable the resetting of the cultural landscape.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRevitalización de la plaza de Cisneros de Medellín y sus bordes(2020) Domínguez Agudelo, Juliana; Sánchez Arango, Yicel Lorena; Villa Montoya, Felipe; Andrey Puerta, Nino; Henao, Diego Alejandro; Abad, Andrés; Villegas, Francisco Gilberto; Marín, Carlos Alberto; Londoño, Juan CarlosHow to establish a dialogue between the Plaza de Cisneros and its context, without forget-ting the values and characteristics linked to memory and identity? The Plaza de Cisneros and its edges are not very consistent with the needs and dynamics that people need. The project aims to revitalize the sector with urban-architectural strategies starting from the Plaza de Cisneros as a centrality or node, creating relationships with its borders and surrounding historical buildings, further delving into a change of uses in the Carré and Vásquez buildings, on the other hand, San Juan Avenue is buried, which is taken as a problem of disarticulation, thus, the Plaza de las Lu-ces extends. Finally, it comes to the revitalization of some of the identities that the sector should have again:
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistema interactivo con realidad aumentada enfocado en promover los patrimonios culturales e históricos de una ciudad(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2018) Tamayo Ortega, Anthony; Daza Cruz, Alejandro; Suárez Campo, JimmyThe present degree project approaches the development of an interactive system in the form of a mobile application (app), implementing in it a visual mechanism such as augmented reality (AR) and a geolocation system, so that, in a striking way, people can manipulate the map, obtain information on cultural and historical heritage, and visualize different multimedia elements through their mobile phone. For the development, people who belonged to different roles were selected (national tourist, person from the city who does not know the patrimonies) and who represented the most likely users. The augmented reality was chosen as a fundamental support tool within the project since it provides a recreational way of learning about the patrimonies of a city. A survey was carried out to probe what users know about heritage as well as to consult statistics on the entrance of national tourists to the city of Cali and tourist tours were conducted to find out which are the most used routes when teaching them. An analysis of the map of the city was carried out to find out which is the area with the most assets and thus select the closest ones, generating an easy route to do and taking into account that both tourists and citizens know few assets, through of augmented reality it is possible to generate interest, therefore they learn about the city in a more interactive way.