Examinando por Materia "Herramienta"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis biomecánico en (2D) del servicio en tenis de campo con deportistas de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Medellín(2020) Martínez Chica, Manuel Antonio; Osorio Grisales, Marlon Stiven; Gaviria Álzate, Samuel JoséDevelopment of a comparative biomechanical analysis in two dimensions (2D) of the tennis court service, using a low-cost free access motion analysis tool (skillspector 1.3.2). The population used were 2 subjects which were classified by their years of competitive experience where, the subject of low experience had few years of experience while the subject of high experience had many skills which raised their performance and high quality of skill, in the following analysis was made an angular comparison of two subjects which one is subject of high experience (S.A.E.) and the other subject of low experience (S.B.E.) when making the observation of the graphs in the skillspector, significant differences were detected with respect to the angles
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de una herramienta de diagnóstico del uso de marco de trabajo Scrum en empresas de desarrollo de software(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Aranda León, Diego Camilo; Grisales Cairasco, Katherine; Serna Fernández, Diana Isabel; Calderón Garcés, Andres MauricioThe agile methodologies have a great reception in the software companies as the effective way for results that are obtained in short time. At national level the most popular it’s Scrum and with the time more enterprises are using it for carry out different types of software projects.This works propose the design of diagnostics tool based in the principles of the agile methodologies and the Scrum, focused in software companies. This tool allows determinate the level of implementation of the Scrum frame in a software organizati The tool is founded in questions type poll with multiple answers which each one have a score assigned based in the expected for the implementation of the Scrum works frames. This tools is provided in an Excel file where the user can select different answers per option who define a final score.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de una herramienta diagnóstica del estado de la implementación de tecnologías asociadas a la industria 4.0 en el sector textil manufacturero en el Valle de Aburrá(2019) Córdoba Romero, María Alejandra; Rondón Carvajal, Sergio Andrés; Ruiz Moreno, Silvana; Ortiz Vásquez, Luisa FernandaThis degree work proposes the design of a diagnostic tool on the state of the implementation of technologies associated with Industry 4.0 in the manufacturing textile sector of the Aburrá Valley. As it may be affected by different factors such as technological advances and globalization; therefore, the textile production system must permanently develop policies that aim at increasing its productivity to stay on the international stage of failing to get to it. In order to reduce the lag in technologies related to the fourth industrial revolution a literatura review should be made with the help of surveys sent to the diferrent companies in the Aburrá Valley manufacturing textile sector, it follows that with this information it is possible to deveñp´strategies that can be implemented in the sector and consequently, design a diagnostic tool to assess its maturity level; this tool is desingned to know the current situation regarding the level of appropriation defined at work
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio de las mejores prácticas para controlar el alcance, costo y el tiempo según los estándares de proyectos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Orozco Donneys, Alejandro; Arango Bernal, Juan Pablo; Cruz Caicedo, Luis FernandoThis is a study carried out in order to determine which tools and methodologies are recommended as techniques for the management of scope, cost and time in the control of projects. This research was oriented to the identification of such tools and methodologies of the three studied areas exposed by different research authors and by the methodologies and standards recognized worldwide from the review of the specialized literature. The PMSURVEY surveys of 2014 were consulted, where the results of interviews with project managers worldwide are collected and their opinion is given regarding the needs, faults and problems perceived in the projects, it is observed that the points of more problematic are in the scope, cost and time; giving the reference point for this investigation. The most recognized standards such as PMBOK, PRINCE2 and ISO21500 were reviewed in order to identify the steps and recommendations for the management of the 3 areas studied. Additionally, specialized literature was reviewed to see the methodologies and tools that are recommended for management. The collection of information was through the databases with access from the San Buenaventura University - Cali; taking into account the documents of recent years. All the information found was classified according to the type of control (scope, cost or time) and tables were generated with the general description of each content where the results obtained are shown. Once the information on the tools, methodology and / or techniques for the management of scope, cost and recommended time was completed, this document was drafted. Finally, the methodologies, tools and indicators that could be used by project managers in the revision of this project were presented. work to improve the control of their activities, the time spent in them and the costs associated with each task. It is important to highlight that the different standards studied present very powerful methods and tools to achieve effective control of the projects.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProcesos de creación de identidad, en las clases de educación física escolar : una lectura a partir del anime deportivo(2020) Cardona Gil, Cristian David; Muñoz Bedoya, Juan Felipe; Moreno Perea, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis work seeks to give an account of the importance and the relationship that sports anime has for the benefit of Physical Education classes, through the visualization of free time cartoons by young people who observe them, as a result of this It carries out a bibliographic analysis where a series of authors and investigations are investigated, which give a conception that leads to the clarification and understanding of the topic that is sought to be addressed, with this it is concluded that the consumption of anime, especially sports anime, by Young people serve to contribute to education, as certain characteristics that students adopt for their daily lives, voluntarily
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRap educativo: líricas, educación y diversión(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Lozano Acevedo, Vincent Steven; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoIn this document, I will talk about the experience I had about the implementation of Rap as an educational tool in the area of Spanish language, in the sixth grade of the parish San Francisco Javier sede Orquídeas. However, the main objective of this work is to present the Rap as an innovative educational proposal, which extends the possibilities of teachers regarding the instruments they use for daily teaching in their classrooms. In the first instance, I will describe the proposal that I intend to implement and follow it, I describe the context in which my educational intervention was carried out. Then I take a tour of the different documents that are approaching in the idea of implementing the musical genre Rap, and its contributions in terms of its advantages and successes in the educational field. Then I gather general information about what is Hip Hop and its history, a point that seems relevant to me to know more about this culture that gives us some interesting elements, such as rap, for the beneficial use of society. But before, I get to know the problematic that concerns this educational proposal and posing some objectives for the solution of said problematization.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoVideojuego como herramienta para ayudar en el afrontamiento del miedo a la oscuridad, baja tolerancia a la frustración y miedo a la mala toma de decisiones en niños de 9 y 10 años(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) García Urdinola, Manuel Alejandro; Campo Rincón, Miguel Ángel; Peñeñory Beltrán, Victor ManuelIn order to contribute to the growth of multimedia tools in the use of different disciplines, this research, about the game unfolds as a momentous tool in coping with the fears in children, since it enables an approach to infants, who are increasingly immersed in the world of technological means. Based on the fact that records multimedia tools in the area of psychology are few, it took into account the need for the development of this project. Leaving also see the broad fields of action that this program offers, from engineering Multimedia is possible to intervene and bring to a psychological process in children through a zoom tool. The purpose of this research is to integrate the Engineer Multimedia with psychology, to build a tool that serves as support material in therapies coping fears in children 9 and 10 years, using the versatility of multimedia and the theory of psychology. Because the reinforcement at home is vital for the proper coping with fear of the dark, low frustration tolerance and fear of bad decision making. It manages to create a game that promises to meet the objectives outlined in the document, based on the methodology of development for DCJ (player-centered design) video games.