Examinando por Materia "Human Development"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoContingencias de las estructuras familiares del milenio(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2009) Quintero Velásquez, Ángela MaríaLa Familia como la máxima institución social, ha cambiado en su estructura, funcionamiento y ciclo vital. Es considerada como un sujeto prevalente de derechos y un nuevo actor social, a nivel nacional e internacional. En sus relaciones ecosistémicas, dinámicas, flexibles y adaptativas, es influenciada por los fenómenos socio-económicos, culturales y políticos del tercer milenio, que afectan todas la estructuras familiares, según su estrato socio-económico y condiciones. El artículo referencia algunos de los eventos, que deben ser considerados en la formación profesional universitaria, en la formulación de política pública y en la modernización de las legislaciones que amparan a la familia o a sus miembros. Tales son: Modernización del Estado y reformas legislativas, Movilidad social. Remesas Familiares. Desplazamiento forzado. Desigualdad en el capital humano. Empresas familiarmente responsables Desarrollo sustentable. Relación familia escuela. Homoparentalidad. TI CS - Tecnologías de la información.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación para el trabajo y el desarrollo humano: una lectura desde la formación (Bildung)(2017) Muñoz Moncada, Nory Erlay; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielWorking and Human Development Education (WHDE), has achieved to be under the idea of “training for competences” representing an institutionalized answer to social needs; and the vision about a society routed to the progress and the technological advance. However, since the classic concept “Bildung” (training), which is also complex for the semantic diversity that means for the pedagogical thinking, and for the challenges that it proposes to the education. In contrast, the “WHDE” is based on instrumental and instructive dynamics oriented to a procedure or task that allow to the individual his/her social integration through the work. The current socio-politics and pedagogical-educational realities build the necessity to actualize this dialogue between WHDE and Bildung concept. For this reason, it is important to re-mean the “Competences” concept, through the contributions on the Development on a Human scale of Max –Neef, in order to comprehend this educational practice as a process in which own abilities and dispositions will be developed, with the intention of promoting social, cultural, and familiar possibilities, from the reflection of his/her function as builder of society, and the reasoned critic towards the exercise of his/her “do activity”; allowing to read the term education as a possibility of training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas metas del milenio y los principios del comercio justo(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2012) Coscione, MarcoEl presente articulo presenta el resultado de una investigación que busca sistematizar y visibilizar la forma como los pequeños productores trabajan para el desarrollo humano, sostenible y el cumplimiento de las metas del Milenio en República Dominicana.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSentido de la ética que subyace en los instructores del Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje Sena - Centro Agropecuario de Buga – Valle del Cauca(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Mejía Burbano, Liliana Socorro; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThe main purpose of this knowledge work is to introduce, from a qualitative view and under a participative and integral perspective, the general sense of the Ethics that underlies of Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje instructors in one of its centers, such as the Centro Agropecuario de Buga; recognizing their perception of Ethics, analyzing the relationship that they establish between Ethics, training and human development and reviewing the agreement between the knowledge of Ethics and its applicability, that the instructors involved in the training processes give, both personal and professional ways. According to the chosen methodology, several instructors from different specialties were taken as a sample and they were asked to complete a guide questionnaire that turned into a conversational brake with the interviewees. Analyzing the results in a general way, they outline that there is not a strong feeling of Ethics in the institution, and the instructors found out that it is very important in human development and training. However, it is sensed that Ethics is in an acceptable level, because, according to them, there are many things that are out the ethical parameters. It is concluded, that as far as Ethics, in the institution there is much to learn, to know, to feel and above all to do and to practice.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl sentido de la responsabilidad social del maestro universitario colombiano como sujeto del desarrollo humano(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-08) Yusty Barreto, Francisco Adolfo; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThis work of knowledge displays a reflexive study with reliable and original sources which point out how the know-do and know- be of Colombian professor is implicated by those market proposals which at the same time are promoted by public and private educational policy. These proposals look for replicating postulates of the dominant economic system in which the capital and the commercialization of human life is the ultimate goal. Colombian professor has become an active agent of market. A group of Colombian professors and students were inquired into some particular topics such as social responsibility, philosophical action in higher education, the concept of Human Development and it was possible to confirm that Colombian professor has been “broken off” from mankind project thanks to somehow he has given up to current business dynamics forgetting to strengthen the main purpose of his profession which is to provoke new forms of understanding the world. A socially responsible professor is proposed here; a professor able to resist market positions throughout consolidation of Human Development Paradigm. The social fights of professor will be guided by philosophical speech which will be turned into meaningful democratic actions.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSer futbolista desde la pedagogía de la esperanza: una mirada al desarrollo humano en la educación física,la recreación y el deporte(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Gómez Gómez, Rubén Darío; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThe work of knowledge presents the gnoseological journey and linking of the Inquirer with the idea of knowledge.Identifying three features important: the role of the family as forming; the capacityof decision and personal discipline as mobilizing elements in the ethics training thatensure greater conditions of success in training and projection towards the self as an engine to rise from adversity through hope. It also responds to the question about how realize the hope of being a footballer in subjects that social conditions are not you at all favorable effectively? Investigating and questioning the system of education physical, recreation and sport, their pros and cons; the language of the teaching of physical education; the sense of life, commitment and transcendence; Education vs training through a travel auto-eco - biographical in the life of the author, as transit of biographical research, framed in qualitative research and inquiry Being narrated by the author, as a strategy to process and analyze characteristics of three athletes in formation of the Club Juventud Dagua, referring to their activities, their motivations, values and subjective meanings about the same.