Examinando por Materia "Interculturality"
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoClamel : en búsqueda de nuevos horizontes comerciales (Holanda) a partir del reconocimiento cultural(2018) Gaviria Correa, Melissa; Luna Cano, Laura IsabelThe present research text was proposed as a first strategy to approach the country in question to recognize in it relevant idiosyncratic aspects that may represent barriers or, on the contrary, favorable conditions for the commercialization of CLAMEL products there; for this, it is of great importance to characterize the brand (way of working), to characterize the destination country (Holland) from demographic, economic and cultural variables, based on the concept of cultural dimensions of G. Hofstede and applying it to the Dutch market. Knowledge of culture for international business should not be taken for granted, this is the first step for any investigation of the business sciences; determines results and behaviors. Holland is a free country full of many possibilities and opportunities, for this and other factors, Clamel finds the Netherlands as an appropriate research country to carry out an international trade process for its products
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDerecho a la educación para los niños y las niñas migrantes venezolanos en la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda de Medellín(2021) Usuga Vargas, Diana Maryori; Murillo Zapata, María Camila; Ocampo Osorio, María Paula; Rodríguez Jiménez, Sofía; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThis document presents a research exercise that seeks to analyze the conditions under which the bonding of migrant children develops Venezuelans to the Colombian educational system within the framework of education as a right universal at the Francisco Miranda Educational Institution - Julio Arboleda headquarters. The methodology assumed in the research was qualitative, with a focus hermeneutic, the case study method was used, dynamized from the focus group and interviews (Ángel, 2011; Salgado, 2007). The results allowed us to recognize the tensions and strains that challenge the Educational Institution facing the issue of migration, feelings and thoughts of the community education in relation to the dynamics that arise in the provision of the educational service to Venezuelan children and contextualize changes in care from the modality learning at home.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación superior e interculturalidad: inclusión y diversidad o éxodo de jóvenes nasa(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2019) Hernández Alarcón, María Paula; Gutiérrez Trujillo, Karent Lizeth; Vásquez Vásquez, MyriamThe present research called Intercultural Education: inclusion and diversity or exodus of young Nasa people, sought to investigate through the narratives of three young indigenous Nasa students of the Intercultural Indigenous Autonomous University (UAIIN); the relationship of the intercultural educational offer, its vital project and possibilities of social and labor inclusion in its indigenous community or in the majority culture. In particular, their focuses in his attention on the ways in which these young people are placed in front of this offer and the educational and pedagogical function that the university fulfills in order to unite relations of subjective constitution between individual, society and cultural identity.To fulfill this objective, the research is inscribed from a culturalist perspective and nurtures its perspective with conceptual contributions from the anthropological-pedagogical perspective. The research mode is inscribed in the qualitative biographical-narrative approaches, with a methodological design of the case study.From the analysis and systematization of the information collected in the in-depth local interviews, three emergent categories of the narratives of the participants are identified, namely: Relationship formation-education and political subject, individuation and social collective, and project of life and emancipation. The findings reveal the existence of an interrelation between the own and Western education, the importance of decentralization and deconcentration of the current western educational offers against theory and practice, and the recognition of the generational path as the transmission of cultural features.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencia intercultural del sujeto desplazado en la Institución Educativa Manuela Vergara de Curi(2017-06-21) Cásseres Cassiani, Juan Carlos; Cásseres Reyes, Isabel; Osorio Restrepo, Antonio Joséhere is a clear analogy between the diasporic process brought about by the slave trade in the seventeenth century and the forced displacement that generated in Colombia a mobilization of thousands of people from their ancestral territories to the cities. Both processes generated profound transformations by weakening the social tissue, perpetuated manifestations of segregation, discrimination and social fragmentation. The challenge of the school is to contribute to the progress towards a true social inclusion, so that it must maximize and maximize the skills and capacities for the enrichment of life, the extension of freedoms, the solidarity and sense of belonging of Each and every one of the subjects impacted by it. For this an intercultural school urges. The present work has as objective to analyze the life stories of the subjects in situation of displacement of the Educational Institution Manuela Vergara de Curi with the purpose of identifying their needs and expectations as cultural subjects. It is necessary to propose new methodologies that allow to relate their life experiences with the enrichment of the intercultural process in the school and the community.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencias que tienen los imaginarios de género de los maestros y las maestras en los niños y las niñas de primera infancia, desde una perspectiva intercultural, en las instituciones Jorge Eliecer Gaitán Ayala y Colegio Campestre Montaigne(2019) Castrillón Marín, Katherine; Henao Sánchez, Manuela; Moncada Arias, Mónica; Rojas Arenas, Verónica; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe present research responds to the need of acknowledging the incidences that teachers’ gender imaginaries have on early childhood kids, from an intercultural perspective, in the scholar environment. For the development of this research a hermeneutic approach is adopted as it is congruent with the qualitative methodology, allowing to transit through the diverse transformations that have been configured after each human been subjectivity, and that have been permeated by intercultural, social, political and educative contexts. In this manner, the obtained results allowed to envision the research’s itinerary. Thus, after following different data collection techniques a set of elements have been perceived, which suggest that not in every scenario the teachers mirror and transmit those gender imaginaries to the kids. This is due to the fact that from the family, first socializer agent, ideologies and habits are established and reproduced on the child’s everyday life, becoming thereby, citizens and educative agents that encourage these ideals, or that question them and invite to reflection instead
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInterculturalidad en los negocios internacionales Arabia Saudita y Colombia(2018-10-02) Tarazona López, Johana Carolina; Orozco Carvajal, Lorena; Alvarado de Lima, José AlejandroWith this research it was possible to demonstrate the disproportionate differences that exist between the Colombian culture and the Saudi customs and how they influence the possible negotiations and the entry into new markets between both countries. It also revealed the economic, commercial and social relationships and potentials that exist between one country and another, and thus, detect the needs of Saudi Arabia as a desert but economically active and oil-rich country; perceiving each one of the shortcomings or weaknesses of the Arab territories to get the commercial income to this market. In addition, to know the investment and tariff barriers that this country (Saudi Arabia) installs for the entry of foreign countries, which hinder the incorporation to this nation, with the purpose that its own market is strengthened and grows economically and commercially. , and at the same time, there is less competition in its territory, and at the same time, restricts entry to these lands to conserve the culture and customs that are established throughout its demarcation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa mujer afrocolombiana, tejedora de convivencias interculturales(2015) Lawrence, Ssimbwa; Caicedo Salcedo, JustinaThis investigation supports the necesity of interculturality. The cultural diversity is evidenced everywhere in cities, streets, churches, etc., but the co-existence with people of other cultures is still a problem. The cultural diversity in Colombia is a big challenge that frequently causes tensions and frictions in coexistence. This situation ends up causing confrontations, displacements, and discriminations, among others. Even though the minority groups are more affected by this phenomenon, the Afrocolombian woman is the most struck by the consequences of not assuming the cultural diversity in Colombia. This unfortunate reality does not impede the afrocolombian woman from striving for a better society where the intercultural co-existence may be experienced among all the people. Through her daily activities, she weaves intercultural relations with people of other ethnic groups; her striving and determination for a better world inspires this investigation. This investigation is a qualitative one, based on documents, observations, meetings and interviews with different groups of afrocolombian women from different parts of Colombia.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPercepciones de identidad cultural en la propuesta etnoeducativa de la I.E Benkos Biohò de San Basilio de Palenque(2020-02-13) García Ruiz, Ana Lucia; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelIn Colombia, educational processes in Afro-descendant communities have begun to worry about building a proposal for theoretical-practical intercultural education, where the recognition of cultural identity directs the daily practice of Pedagogical practices in the schools of each territory, which is well collected in the concept of ethnoeducation, which is offered to groups or communities that integrate the nationality and that has a culture, a language, some traditions and some own and native fueros. Therefore, it is necessary to reflect from the teaching task the pedagogical practices, so, this research work, analyzes the perceptions of cultural identity in the Educational Institution Benkos Biohó de Palenque, which presents the description of the aspects that make up the cultural identity and direct the educational processes in the Educational Institution under study, in addition, the theoretical perspectives of the Ethnoeducational Pedagogical proposal of the Institution are identified and the perceptions of identity and cultural traditions that guide the educational and pedagogical practice of the teachers represented from their worldview and other elements that shape the reality of the territory in the school.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlano subjetivo sobre el cine en postura intercultural y su relación con el educar-se(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2018) Corrales Roldán, Jorge Eliecer; López Delgado, Pedro MarioAcceleration is a word that could well be a hallmark of modern culture, it has lost the ability to assimilate ideas and this has conditioned the way of learning. The cinema, education and interculturality are elements that have been configured in a postmodern environment defined by immediacy, liquidity of relationships and intolerance to wait. It is proposed in this essay to expose points of view from thinkers like Bauman, Lipovetsky, Han and others who, from their reading of modernity, share the fundamental concepts to think about the conjunction of three aspects such as education, interculturalism and cinema, which for the top leader as manager of knowledge is ver important to have into account in any current learning process, especially in the person who educates himself.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRemembranzas de saberes. Una experiencia vivida(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) García Rodríguez, Gabriela Otomi; Hurtado Ante, Lina Teresa; Ramírez Arias, Sara; Sánchez González, Camila; Rosero Prado, Ana LucíaThis work of degree titled Remembranzas de saberres. A lived experience, has proposed talking about the process of systematization of experiences that were lived within the diploma Coexistence and Interculturality: Voices of the Territory at the University of San Buenaventura Cali in the academic period 2017-2, training scenario where different actors of the Municipality of Santiago de Cali. For the realization of this written production the following concepts were fundamental: systematization, experiences, coexistence, interculturality, organizations, they direct it. Taking into account the planned objectives, the systematization initiatives of the participating organizations were recognized, which, from their work, bet on the systematization of experiences around coexistence and interculturality. The content of the degree work was developed in its entirety in the subject Project grade II in 2018 with the teacher Ana Lucia Rosero Prado.