Examinando por Materia "International trade"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnalizar las plataformas logísticas portuarias de Cartagena de Indias durante el periodo de 2008 a 2018(2020-02-28) Quintero Sánchez, Angie Natalia; Alvarado de Lima, José AlejandroLogistics makes it possible for everything that exists in homes, organizations and workplaces, which is affordable to the cost and capabilities of each person, generating wealth, in general, the development and implementation of logistics platforms represents a tool key to face global challenges with regard to developed economies. For this reason, the Logistics Platforms are a tacit determinant of the work that both land, maritime and logistics transport 3 companies carry out for the benefit of all users, such benefits are determinants in the development and The progress of international business and its operations, where port logistics has a focus on maritime logistics, which is a key to the joint business of geolocation of foreign or international trade. The following research article aims to explain what Logistics Platforms are and everything that in one way or another is inherent to them, such as, for example, structure, typology and of course, the benefits that contribute to what development Economic and international relations are concerned; which will provide, at a scientific and social level, methodologies to know the geographical area and the environment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBlockchain como herramienta para el mejoramiento de los procesos de comercio exterior en Colombia(2020) Zapata Arias, Camila; Ocampo Arredondo, Camila Andrea; Restrepo Marín, JanethAt the present time, Colombia has a low logistics point index in comparison to other countries of the region and members of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), this is a result of long, expensive, insecure, inefficient and vulnerable processes. An innovative tool was found to be successful alleviating similar problems: blockchain, thus though document tracking, the present investigation was made to determine how to implement blockchain in Colombia to improve the logistics point index in matter of supply chain, customs management and international payments. A relevant result was the successful function that the blockchain has achieved by improving the supply chains and document processes of many companies around the world, as well as facilitating payments internationally, bearing in mind that some of those companies are Colombian, we conclude that Colombia is ready to take steps towards the modernization and digitization of processes to improve its levels of competitiveness and that blockchain is the optimal technology to achieve these objectives
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExportaciones de Colombia : el valor agregado como una oportunidad de éxito para el futuro de la economía colombiana(2017) Córdoba Cuesta, Luisa Fernanda; Zapata Lezcano, María Alejandra; Giraldo Trujillo, Juan DavidThis article addresses the issue of Colombian exports, with the main objective of analyzing through the updated information review, the state of the export sector in terms of diversification of export supply and added value that offers the country in the international market, based on an emblematic product of the nation such as banana. Additionally, it makes a general study of the export sector through data and real experiences, that allow to get closer to the reality of Colombian international trade; with the final conclusion that the Colombian economy still bases its export supply on primary products that don’t offer a differentiating factor and that is necessary for the country, to promote efforts to technify the processes and train the workforce, to achieve innovating through products with added value that can be competitive in the international scene and that represents a better future scenario for the Colombian economy in general
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencia de las salvaguardias OMC en el sector textil colombiano durante el periodo 2010 –2019(2021-02-22) Torres Torres, Irelys Esther; Lozano Burgos, Ana PaulaSafeguards have been positioned as a world benchmark for the protection of the economy in a process that presents excess imports of goods or services and that generate economic risks for the affected country, for this reason, the analysis of safeguards represents a growth pillar for nascent or fragile economies. The development of this article is to analyze the impact of safeguards in the textile sector in the period from 2010 to 2019 in order to consider the decreed provisions have been beneficial for the national industry, glimpsing if the measures taken comply with the purpose. The methodology used was the document review in indexed databases to obtain the consulted scientific articles. The main results allow us to deduce that currently the economic balance in the textile sector presents deficits due to the increase in imports of these materials from Ecuador and China, likewise, smuggling and tax evasion are consistent with the significant reduction in formal income of the economic line. Safeguards represent a relevant axis for the economic protection of countries in terms of imports and trade, which is why it is necessary to consolidate bilateral relations and promote internal industrialization on a scale that leads to an improvement in the industry and thus to be a world reference in this sector
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencias del comercio internacional en el crecimiento económico de Colombia en el periodo de 2010- 2017(2018-10-10) Sarmiento Ospino, Jhon Edisson; Guerrero Ruiz, Cesar AugustoWith the model of trade liberalization, Colombia has advanced a slow step in the internationalization of its economy, although it is true that international trade is an important driver of the economic growth of the countries, in Colombia the objectives set forth from the commercial opening, nor has it been possible to diversify the export basket on a large scale, since even now the country's export offer was concentrated in the oil sector, its derivatives and the exploitation of natural resources, which is evidence of the low participation of industry, technology and the hand of intensive and qualified work in industrialization processes. This article identifies the relevant aspects of international trade and its impact on the economic growth of the country, it was possible to identify the dynamics of the commercial activity, what it does represent in the primary sector, in addition to the conditions for trade efficiently of international trade taking into account the national infrastructure, trade policies, foreign trade and the insertion of technology to generate added value for industrialization and the promotion of competitiveness, which undoubtedly represents a great challenge for the country.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRusia: un mercado con nuevas oportunidades para Colombia en el sector manufacturero, Subsector Sistema Moda(2017) Campuzano Montoya, Paula Andrea; Jiménez Mejía, Ubenny Marcela; Sanabria Estrada, Juan MarcoWith the present article, it is sought to identify why the Russian Federation is considered a new opportunity for the Colombian market in the Manufacturing Sector, Fashion System Subsector; Also analyzed are the factors that make Colombian goods or products considered at an international level highly competitive and demanded by agents, distributors and / or end customers. The Manufacturing Sector, Colombian Fashion System Subsector, has been increasingly specialized in developing high quality products with a 100% Colombian labor force. On the other hand, this article seeks to give an analysis of the macroeconomic variables most relevant to the international market of the countries mentioned above and to investigate the situation of these countries. All these investigations will be carried out by means of a mixed methodology, given that it represents qualitative and quantitative aspects and therefore, its approach will be predominantly inductive, allowing to obtain a good development of the article.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoZona portuaria de Buenaventura : y su importancia en Colombia(2017) López Larada, Juliana; Grajales Montoya, Nancy EstellaThe port of Buenaventura has become an important district for the development of Colombia, because through it the largest movement of cargo of exports and imports is carried out in the field of the international maritime trade of the country. Thanks to its privileged geostrategic importance, it is located in a focal point of maritime activity and has been proposed as a special port district. This is how the research relates to the content, infrastructure and current condition of the Puerto de Buenaventura, as well as the main products exported through the market such as coffee, avocado, bananas, sugar and honey, among others. Although by this the entrance of goods of the Asian continent is more evident than the exit of the same. Later, the technological advances that have been developed in the port, which contribute to the improvement of the logistic processes that are carried out in the east, are described, these are an essential point, because the logistic effectiveness of the ports, is the base of the profitability of the Free Trade Agreements