Examinando por Materia "Interpretation"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl análisis hermenéutico y simbólico del poema “las úlceras de Adán” de Héctor Rojas Herazo(2018) Jiménez Cano, Carlos Eduardo; Salazar Vargas, Warfiela María MatildeLiterature and especially the lyrical genre is presented as a medium that has a number of characteristics that allows the human being to express their views of the world around him, therefore the objective of this essay is to make life the previous premise from an analysis hermeneutic and symbolic of the poem: "the ulcers of Adam" by the Colombian poet Hector Rojas Herazo, where the central theme is the uprooting, loneliness, existentialism and abandonment approached by the author in order to evoke the existential dimension of man, that is why each verse is loaded with signs, symbols and mythological aspects that are pertinent to analyze from hermeneutics and myth in order to understand the earthly character of human beings, their existence, the meaning of life and their being in the world. To approach the analysis of the poem, the theory raised by Mircea Eliade about the myth and Hans-Georg Gadamer's statements in his text: "truth and method" will be taken into account in order to understand the meaning of the poem
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa comprensión lectora: el camino para la interpretación del mundo(2018) Campo Guapacha, Viviana; Chaverra Guerrero, Luz Mary; Delgado Lujan, Katherine; Salazar Vargas, Warfiela María MatildeThis work aims grade visible processes that facilitate strengthening reading comprehension in students of 1st to 3rd grades of elementary school, considering the differences between a Christian humanist school (Institución Educativa Pablo VI) and a school with a flexible model (Colegio Básico Camino de Paz) through the systematization of experience. In effect, it is intended to capture through it situations, experiences, reflections, narratives that allow the growth and understanding of classroom living, generating an interrelation of knowledge and experiences that produce a strengthening of the teaching experience. The aforementioned, allows demonstrating the possible appropriate or inadequate actions that are carried out in the classroom in favor of strengthening reading comprehension in elementary school students, in addition to the importance of maintaining a record of classroom experiences that allows the reflection and confrontation of the learning and experiences that allow to qualify the teaching task
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de la interpretación crítica a partir de los textos literarios(2018) Arango García, Diana Carolina; Ríos Ríos, Yamileth; Hernández Palencia, Juan CarlosThe comprehension, analysis, interpretation and deduction of texts and the resr, are aspects of vital importance for the students. Such as the classroom and outside of it. Thus, it should be searched by all other means that school age boys and girls aquire the pleasure for literary texts textos. Thus, the interpretation by the same critical and analytical manner. The presented work has as an objective charactarizes the level of critical interprettion for 3rd grade students at Emaus Parroquial School, propose workshops in which they can strengthen and better the process of reading, comprehension and inference. Propose critical reading as an aspect of vital importance for the life of a human being and finally analyze the proposal through one of the workshops performed noting the importance of working literature in the classroom
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInterpretación que otorgan dos hombres y dos mujeres a su trastorno afectivo(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Cortés Garzón, Karen Liceth; Méndez Restrepo, Paula AndreaIn this empirical research, the reader will find two different positions on the interpretation of affective disorder from the point of view of those who suffer, two men and two women between age 18 to 65 years old, All citizens of the City of Cali. For data collection was used as the main the instrument semistructured interview where it was found that family history, religion and culture are very important as regard to the depressive structure, revised from psychoanalysis.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIs the section of verses 1-29 in Vākyapadīya III.3 based on a sound theoretical motivation?(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-01) Oetke, ClausEl siguiente artículo pretende establecer las siguientes proposiciones: los comentarios a ser encontrados en el segmento inicial del llamado Saᒢbandha-Samuddeśa de Bhartrharti’s Vākyapadīya, o Trikāndī, se pueden interpretar de manera que permite a considerarlas como la expresión de una concepción teórica válida. Es importante investigar la posible existencia de una sana motivación teórica en los tratados filosóficos no solo bajo la perspectiva del análisis filosófico, sino también en el marco de una exégesis textual tradicional independientemente de que las fuentes textuales representen un pensamiento tradicional occidental o no occidental.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl lenguaje no verbal en la producción de lenguajes expresivos(2021) Galvis Castañeda, Daniela; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe objective of this research was to analyze how non-verbal language encourages fourth grade students from Colegio Cooperativo San Antonio de Prado in the production of expressive languages during Spanish language classes. Relating to the method, this study was oriented under the qualitative paradigm and a hermeneutical approach; likewise, the techniques used to collect the information were: an unstructured interview, a non-participant observation and a closed survey. With respect to the results, these participants use literature in Spanish language classes as the main vehicle to communicate because of teachers' incentive and concern to improve the reading and writing processes; thus, expressions such as music, theater, dance and drawing are practiced to a lesser extent. In education, more importance is given to verbal language, leaving aside the non-verbal one; as a consequence, teachers limit themselves to making it known in a simple way and without generating awareness of its use. Concerning the discussion and conclusions, verbal language in expressive languages production is a quite good tool for mainstreaming the contents from different areas of knowledge. Therefore, this language is gaining strength in virtuality, inasmuch as students apply it when communicating through their social networks and digital applications.