Examinando por Materia "Lean"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones para la gestión de crowdfunding o fondeo colectivo en universidades y entornos de emprendimiento(2013) Marín Jaramillo, Germán Adolfo; Garcés Bolívar, Jhon FredyCF Process allows universities realize the opportunity to become leaders in the ecosystem of entrepreneurship, thanks to financial instrument that works like them, oriented with social projection in order to reach communities and to get developed themselves effectively. Also, the fact of be in front of an contemporary CF empowered with social media and social networking through internet, makes the relevance of universities pass from being traditional players moving forward to become more important with the possibility of complete their own circle in the role of support platform of their entrepreneurships and become more influential than ever thanks to the holistic empowerment of their own processes. Through the integration of processes related to entrepreneurship (ideation, development, promotion, acceleration and support), and the strategic use of social media and social networks, universities are faced to a support scenario to its projects from their stakeholders scaled with the more interest, visibility, risk reduction and a consequent increase in the indicators of sustainable as productive units in time.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDisminución de desperdicios de gas CO2 en el proceso de soldadura(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-06) Goez Bolívar, Marcos; Mosquera Mena, Diana Marcela; Rivera García, Julián Andrés; Pérez Vergara, Ileana GloriaImecol company is engaged in producing products for the metal working industry. The company currently has an average monthly consumption of 150gas cylinders, this product contains 80KL per cylinder. Importantly, the use of gas cylinders varies depending on the production volume, which aroused for the weld dingo steel. You want tom a Kean improvement in the company to identify what are the most important causes in the welding process that generates CO2waste and product loss during use of this. The measurement will be made by taking a sample amount of flow that exits the nozzle of the welding gun.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDisminución del costo de inventario a través de la metodología lean six sigma y herramientas de ingeniería industrial(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-06) Aguirre Ruiz, Nancy Liceth; Estacio Salazar, Carlos Andrés; Rivera García, Julián Andrés2014 in the area of wine ARTICLES PACOR there have been high in finished product inventory (Blouse, Jean), representing a cost of ($ 110,467,083) per year in storage. Through a variable statistical analysis of products was observed that the cost is above average ($ 192,115,000), it is important for generating high cost inventory of finished product (Blouse, Jean), performing a proposal improvement of the process to avoid losses generated in the company.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de estandarización en los procesos de cerrado, moldeo y empaque, para la producción de calcetines en la Compañía Eurocorsett(2018) Pabón Álvarez, Gerson Adolfo; Espinosa, JonathanThe present proposal is based on the general analysis of the company Eurocorsett and more spe-cifically on the closing, molding and packaging sub processes which belong to the production process. In which a general study of the processes was carried out, which is composed of a char-acterization of the processes, by means of which a process background can be known, as well as a process diagnosis, which is composed of several Tools of production and quality. These are dia-grams, interviews, observation of processes among other tools that allow us to identify problems and possible causes in the processes. Subsequently a proposal for standardization is made for the processes prior to which is the main objective of this research. This proposal will be launched and will see a pilot test and an evaluation of it, to measure effectiveness within the company. The methodology used in the work is investigative, in which a qualitative and quantitative ap-proach is used, which considers interviews, observation of the processes, bibliographical sources of previous studies on standardization and other tools that They will allow us to identify the problems, their causes and the most important that are solutions for them. For this way of being able to fulfill the main objective of this proposal. Based on the results obtained in the research, a proposal of the standardization is made, which begins with the survey of the processes, the maps of the processes, the flowcharts and a small manual of the processes where the method is established for Carry out processes. The expected result in this work is that the company standardizes these processes and that this sea is the starting point to standardize all the processes of the company in a documented way adopt-ing a systemic approach of its processes that the permit monitors, controls and improve your pro-cesses every day. Achieving in this way the power approached every day to the achievement of the objective of the company that is the position of a competitive way in the national market and that is recognized by its organization and the quality of its products.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReducción de tiempos de alistamiento en la pegadora rc 70 en el pegue de plegadizas(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Toro Victoria, Juliana; Mosquera Velásquez, Julieth Paola; Rojas López, José AlbertoIn 2014, the gluing machine RC70 had 547 hours invested in changeovers in the Company, that represents costs of $ 47.601.346 COP. The goal of chagesovers in side stick is be under 12 minutes per change and these were on average 16.2 minutos. Automatic and dispenser sticks should be less tan 15 minutes per change and they had on average 19.9 minutes and 32.5 minutes respectively. Presenting this situation every month by more tan 10 % production times on changeovers