Examinando por Materia "Leisure"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación y deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Ricaute, Foco Rojo y Huellas de Alberto Uribe de la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Echavez Valencia, Eli Joana; Salgado Tejada, Keisy Luz; Lorett Felfle, Marilyn Melissa; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaOBJECTIVE: This research aims to characterize the leisure, recreation and sports practices and environmental factors of people with disabilities in the Olaya Herrera neighborhood of the city of Cartagena, Colombia. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive research will be carried out with a cross-sectional quantitative approach because it will observe and seek to know in detail the characteristics and qualities of a population, defining specific variables. In turn, information or data on different elements of the population to be studied will be collected, measured and analysed. The information collected will be used to answer the research question and establish the exact behavior of the population; of a transversal nature because it will be carried out within a set period of time. RESULTS: The largest number of the population was found to be 51.01% male with an average age of 37 years and the reason for the disability was born (55.32%). with regard to sports practices, a minimum percentage of the population engage in some conventional sport (8.51%) and a large number of the population do not engage in cultural activities they perform without help was music (57.41%) and walking with help 8..51%); playing football and painting with a percenteage of 23,41% each, are the main activities they can do, they would like to do but do not perform for some situation. The environmental factors influencing such activities as facilitators and barriers are the family (97.54%), and transport (53.19%), respectively.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación, deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Rafael Núñez y un sector del barrio Huellas de Alberto Uribe en la ciudad de Cartagena – Colombia(2019-05-28) Colina Padilla, Laura Vanessa; Bossa Robledo, Clariza; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaThe present investigation is structured in the concepts of leisure, recreation and sport of people with disabilities in the city of Cartagena. GENERAL PURPOSE: Characterize leisure, recreation and sports practices and the environmental factors of people with disabilities living in a neighborhood of the city of Cartagena. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive investigation with a cross section. We applied a survey developed by the research group that is based on the International Classification of Functioning (CIF) that information on leisure, recreation and sports activities and contextual factors that prove to be barriers or facilitators for people in the condition of disability of Two sectors of the Olaya Herrera neighborhood. The population consisted of 35 people with a type of disability aged between 11 and 87 years residing in the neighborhoods Olaya Herrera (Sector Rafael Núñez) and a neighborhood sector of Alberto Uribe. The data was included in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the Information 7.2 program
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación física como práctica de ocio y del tiempo libre : un significado a las prácticas de libertad(2018) Flórez Castaño, Jorge Iván; Bohórquez Henao, Mateo; Muñoz Canon, Roberto CarlosRecognize from physical education and free time a meaning to the practices of freedom. Through this objective, we seek to find a meaning of what Physical Education practices represent in Colombia, bearing in mind that school is an institution that participates in a training system that is manipulated by the power, whose main objective is alienate the people and direct them to a space of discipline and performance. This research is based on different philosophical authors, who were and are scholars of different positions of human behavior in society:Hegel, Munne, Seneca, Neulinger, Byung Chui Han, Foucault, Vaca, among others. Now, several conclusions are reached with this work; Foucault's contribution on the disciplinary society doesn’t go far from the society of the performance of Byung Chui Han. Considering that it is necessary previous discipline to reach certain performance.On the other hand, the lack of time is the biggest complaint of all human beings, not knowing how to live, not knowing how to use it, and specially without knowing how to take advantage of it. Employing it in unnecessary moments and objects, trying to recover it when it is useful and important; but it's already too late. Finally contextualizing the theory of the dialectic of the master and slave of Hegel on physical education and retaking the concepts of social orthopedics provided by Foucault is understood that this discipline is implemented as a means to permeate the subjects that make up society, this with the purpose of forming a social body
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHotel rural agropecuario, cultura y producción láctea en el modelo de hospedaje y ocio, San Pedro de los Milagros en Antioquía(2019) Giraldo Restrepo, Estefanía; Godoy Suárez, Juan Fernando; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroProducers reducing the municipal economy. This has resulted in the disintegration of the identity of the municipalities dairy, tradition and the decrease of peasant labor. The need to create a complex of rural accommodation to rescue the values of the cultural landscape of dairy and establishing the relationship between production and tourism was born. The project aims to develop a cultural landscape that celebrates the heritage values of the municipality, 6 hectares are arranged to contain applications aimed at the building, the livestock use where cattle is located, the forest that proposes a wetland artificial for recycling the sewage from the complex, an area of rainforest to lessen the impact of scents between the dairy plant and the wetlands and create a line of separation between applications, and an agricultural area that encourages farming as part of the quality of the life d the peasant
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoParque temático floricultor(2021) Salinas Vásquez, Juan Esteban; Vélez Rodríguez, Santiago; Casas Granda, Juan Felipe; Sierra Arango, Luis JavierThe floriculture theme park located in the Mazo village of the Santa Elena district, proposes integrating the landscape exercise with the architectural one, providing users with spaces where the flower growing tradition is evident, through tours and the direct interaction of visitors with activities that are developed, both in equipment and in greenhouses, which have a specific vocation related to the stages and processes of flower cultivation. In this way, activating the economy of the township where the natives are the main beneficiaries and generating pedagogy for new residents and frequent visitors, so that the tradition that is threatened by the phenomenon of gentrification can be preserved and continue to be transmitted from generation to generation to keep it the spirit of the place. This project aims to be a benchmark for recreation at the city level because Santa Elena has become a tourist destination for the inhabitants of the metropolitan area and eastern Antioquia, which helps to maintain interest in flowers at different times of the year and offer different leisure options
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de ocio, recreación, deporte y factores contextuales en personas con discapacidad en el barrio el Pozón de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Hurtado Puello, Yuberlis Gisell; Marrugo Marrugo, Maira Alejandra; Saldarriaga Escobar, DianaINTRODUCTION: Currently, more than one billion people live around the world with a disability; of them, almost 200 million experience considerable difficulties in their functioning. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), disability is a general term that covers deficiencies, limitations of activity and restrictions on participation. OBJECTIVE: To characterize the leisure, recreation and sports practices of people with disabilities in a neighborhood of Cartagena, in the same way, the barriers and facilitators for their development. RESULT: a low or almost null participation and inclusion of this population in the studied dynamics was revealed, also demonstrating the disinformation about the therapeutic benefits that these practices generate. CONCLUTION: the barriers that make impossible, according to the information obtained by the users, the participation or realization of said activities, the first place is the economic resources with 83.93%, also the transportation with 64.29%, the accessibility to the street with 37.50% , the society with 25%, public policies with 23.21% and only 19.64% consider that the addition does not allow them to attend the activities