Examinando por Materia "Lenguajes expresivos"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoARTIC: Sistematización sobre uso de las TIC en la enseñanza de las artes en la primera infancia de la Fundación de Atención a la Niñez (FAN)(2011) Mazo Hincapié, Yuleidy; Castrillón Roldán, Jairo AdolfoEl siguiente texto recopila, organiza y sintetiza la experiencia de algunas docentes que participan dentro de la propuesta de la implementación de las TIC en la primera infancia en la Fundación FAN, en particular los aprendizajes tiene un enfoque construccionista.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl Centro Infantil “Estrellitas de Niquitao” de la Fundación de Atención a la Niñez (FAN) como ambiente potenciador de los lenguajes expresivos de los niños y las niñas de 4 a 5 años(2018) Cárdenas Gómez, Luz Jazmín; Cardona Velásquez, Laura; Cataño Restrepo, Maira Alejandra; Urrego Cardona, Karen Daihana; Sierra Lopera, Luz EnithThe purpose of this degree project was to present how the "Estrellitas de Niquitao" Children's Learning Center promotes the expressive languages of the children from 4 to 5 years old who attend there, through observation, identification and systematization of different aspects such as physical space, human relations and pedagogical strategies used by educational agents. The methodology used for the development of this research was of a qualitative nature, from a hermeneutic approach, since it allows to interpret reality at a specific time and under an exact event; In this sense, 4 techniques were used for the collection of information (interview, info-photography, and participant observation), which allowed explaining why the learning environment of the children's center is significant and favors the expression of boys and girls through different expressive languages. This is how in the course of this research it was possible to deepen into concepts such as Children's Center, development of children from 4 to 5 years old, learning environments and expressive languages, themes that support from the theoretical, analyzed and systematized in the conclusions and results
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl cuerpo en los lenguajes expresivos como acontecimiento transformador de sí(2016) Monsalve Monsalve, Nataly; Ospina Álvarez, TeresitaIn this paper the body in the expressive languages as a self-transformation event, is configured from an experiential investigation, where the body is the central axis. Initially the interaction of the students with the body was observed, and then came the need to observe the own body (teacher apprentice) and how transformations are possible from the art and its languages. This investigative work it is divides into five parts: justification, contextualization of the experience, methodology, problematization and proposal, conclusions and contribution, all of them will be develop in the coming pages.-- Línea de Investigación: educación artística, cultural y patrimonio.-- Área: educación.-- Tema: los lenguajes expresivos como acontecimiento transformador de sí
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa exploración del medio como motivación para el aprendizaje significativo en el preescolar Blanca Nieves y la Institución Educativa Cocorná sede El Molino(2017) Calderón Correa, María Clara; López Gallo, Stephania; Gómez Aristizabal, Camila Andrea; Muriel Rúa, Lizeth Andrea; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretOn this document is shown a research proposal to analyzed how the enviroment exploration leads to a motivation to strenght meaningful learning in preeschol, first and second grade in Institucion Educativa Cocorná Sede El Molino and the kindergarten Blanca Nieves in infantile (pre-jardin) grade of Bello Township. The research methodology was qualitative, with case study approach, this methodology allowed a closer approach with the enviroment, people an their learning opportunities. From a series of techniques and isntruments it was posible to collect the necessary information to be able of the enviroment its posible to reach a meaningful learning, because this is acquired by the children through the indivudal experience lived in the enviroment where they gives a true sense an applicability to their daily life, in addition with this stand out the importance of the teacher´s rol as a mediator of spaces and possibilities where the child can give their opinión, search information, ask questions, make mistakes, without teachers this would not be posible
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl lenguaje no verbal en la producción de lenguajes expresivos(2021) Galvis Castañeda, Daniela; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe objective of this research was to analyze how non-verbal language encourages fourth grade students from Colegio Cooperativo San Antonio de Prado in the production of expressive languages during Spanish language classes. Relating to the method, this study was oriented under the qualitative paradigm and a hermeneutical approach; likewise, the techniques used to collect the information were: an unstructured interview, a non-participant observation and a closed survey. With respect to the results, these participants use literature in Spanish language classes as the main vehicle to communicate because of teachers' incentive and concern to improve the reading and writing processes; thus, expressions such as music, theater, dance and drawing are practiced to a lesser extent. In education, more importance is given to verbal language, leaving aside the non-verbal one; as a consequence, teachers limit themselves to making it known in a simple way and without generating awareness of its use. Concerning the discussion and conclusions, verbal language in expressive languages production is a quite good tool for mainstreaming the contents from different areas of knowledge. Therefore, this language is gaining strength in virtuality, inasmuch as students apply it when communicating through their social networks and digital applications.