Examinando por Materia "Life"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl análisis hermenéutico y simbólico del poema “las úlceras de Adán” de Héctor Rojas Herazo(2018) Jiménez Cano, Carlos Eduardo; Salazar Vargas, Warfiela María MatildeLiterature and especially the lyrical genre is presented as a medium that has a number of characteristics that allows the human being to express their views of the world around him, therefore the objective of this essay is to make life the previous premise from an analysis hermeneutic and symbolic of the poem: "the ulcers of Adam" by the Colombian poet Hector Rojas Herazo, where the central theme is the uprooting, loneliness, existentialism and abandonment approached by the author in order to evoke the existential dimension of man, that is why each verse is loaded with signs, symbols and mythological aspects that are pertinent to analyze from hermeneutics and myth in order to understand the earthly character of human beings, their existence, the meaning of life and their being in the world. To approach the analysis of the poem, the theory raised by Mircea Eliade about the myth and Hans-Georg Gadamer's statements in his text: "truth and method" will be taken into account in order to understand the meaning of the poem
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencia subjetiva del tiempo en el arte y en la vida(2017-06) Camacho Cruz, Amir; Hernández González, EdilbertoIn the text is approached the topic Time from a personal perspective supported in others writers. Is thought that the time is gotten, is lost, that is not enough, that is gold. Is wanted to have more hours per day, at night, in life. Is wished to stop the clock. in that way has grown up and following its rules and, with which purpose? to get money to earn material things and correspond the modernity ideal to can fit in the main thing of current society. The happiness has become in a simple commodity, an in something that can be get from out and measured, while more is has happier can be, in that way the time is sold and therefore the life. So, with the purpose of remember that this is own, that it is has to enjoy it and to feel really alive, recognize the art, the emotions, the feelings, living, that give an escape and expand its perception.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa ética de la liberación como proximidad con las víctimas(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2012-07) Palta Velasco, Willian FredyEl artículo es una reflexión en torno a la manera como se comprende la víctima en la ética de la liberación, presentada por el filósofo argentino-mexicano Enrique Dussel. El texto esboza algunos rasgos de la ética de la liberación en su desarrollo, desde la década del setenta hasta la publicación de la Ética del noventa y ocho, como se conoce la última obra en torno a la ética de Dussel. La categoría de orientación para comprender la víctima es la proximidad como la apuesta ética de responsabilidad por el Otro. La ética de la liberación se establece así como una alternativa en una sociedad globalizada y excluyente que hace una opción por la vida y la liberación de la víctima.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl fin de la cultura y la muerte de la filosofía: a propósito de la filosofía como práctica cultural(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Cárdenas López, Gustavo Adolfo; Álvarez López, Mario Alberto"Know thyself" they could read in the temple of Apollo at Delphi. This phrase tells us much about Greek culture. In fact, when we think of Greek culture we usually think of Philosophy, the Agora, Zeus, Athena, etc. Now let us try to imagine what humanity will think later when it comes to thinking about the culture of the 21st century. He will not think of inscriptions in sacred temples, he will perhaps think of the slogans of different companies and corporations, of hamburgers and sodas, etc. ¿Can we consider both practices as cultural practices? Is every human act a cultural act? Is it possible that between both practices the difference is not only form but background? Perhaps it is possible to create new places of enunciation, it may be possible to construct a new perspective on the culture from which we can understand the cultural crisis and sense that the contemporary world is going through. Culture has not been enriched by the advance of civilization, culture has not been enriched with human rights, culture, on the contrary, seems to give way to that of economics, and is even likely to be dead or about to disappear.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMáquinas ambulantes(2018) Ospina Salazar, Carlos Andrés; Hernández González, Edilberto de JesúsStreet vending machines is the final product of a feedback as a teacher, which allows to see in a less structured way the educational context, which led me to systematize situations of daily life which in some occasions make see to be as machines that they can not disengage from the rigid social structures imposed on them by society and the context in general
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSeminario Taller LEAC – Ediarte S.A. Un viaje para vivir la experiencia(2018) Giraldo Herrera, Carlos Mauro; Ospina Álvarez, TeresitaThis text is a metaphor that describes relevant aspects of my becoming as a future Bachelor of Artistic Education, to pass on enriching experiences as a student, which led me to do my pedagogical practices in Ediarte S.A publishing house and in turn narrate in those experiences those lived in the work of researcher of the Artistic Workshop Seminar carried out between this company and the San Buenaventura University. This is the approach of this work as that voice that tells something that nobody has ever told, to give life to a process from the image and word. It's the story of a journey through time, made by a young university student who, in his walk through unknown places, sought the necessary wisdom to help him make the right decisions to face the challenges that were presented to him. At the beginning of his journey the fear of leaving his known world overwhelmed him, since it implies getting out of control and leaving his comfort zone, but as the journey progressed and It was taking a reason and a sense, he found that wisdom that impelled him to new moments where he learned that fear made him doubt and this was no more than an invention of his mind. With no other tools than a notepad, a pen, the open mind and the willing heart undertook a wonderful journey that taught him to know himself
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl teatro del absurdo en conexiones con la vida(2016) Zapata Estrada, Diana Carolina; Ospina Álvarez, TeresitaThis article shows the work made with forty two students of school at Medellín city, base don the theater of the absurd, and also on some processes performed in the classroom. One of the objectives was understand in what ways the theater of the absurd create a critical and proactive thinking to society, in students between thirteen and fourteen years old who are on eight grade, also as specific objective is generate narratives through pedagocical experiences derivated of theater of the absurd, and promote processes of reflection about the social condition of the human being. We come to the purpose of this work, proposing this methodology, because i consider that the personal experiences, are the most natural way to students believe, are conscious of her competences, are individuals with leadership capacity, have an effective comunication in society, and mostly have a education in values.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa vulneración de los derechos a la dignidad humana y la calidad de vida que se presenta en el sistema de transporte masivo- mío, en la ciudad de Santiago de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015) Agudelo Velasco, Mónica Andrea; Quiñones Restrepo, Laura Marcela; Rúa Delgado, Carlos FelipeIn the city of Santiago de Cali there is an Integrated Mass Transportation System called MIO, which is capable of transporting large numbers of passengers over short periods of time. During the system operation there is infringement of the rights to human dignity and quality of life as a result of mismanagement that has performed the controlling entity Metrocali SA, this situation is intended to be evidenced in this research report.