Examinando por Materia "Literature"
Mostrando 1 - 13 de 13
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBorges y Nietzsche. Apuntes de intertextualidad(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2012-01) Zambrano Sánchez, Oscar MarinoEl presente texto desarrolla una apreciación general sobre algunas concomitancias o puntos de contacto entre Borges y Nietzsche a partir de las lecturas que el primero hizo del segundo directamente, de otros autores que se ocuparon de él y que Borges leyó y de la correlación de temas que les interesaron: la filosofía, el conocimiento, la verdad, la ficción, el tiempo; todo esto tratado filosófica y literariamente y mostrando brevemente el tratamiento que se les ha dado a cada uno de ellos.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCriptomonedas : tratamiento contable y su avance regulatorio en los países de la Alianza del Pacifico(2021) Del Campo Bustamante, Sandra Patricia; Cardona Montoya, Juan CamiloThis research paper's main objective is the accounting procedure and what are the regulatory advances in countries belonging to the Alliance of the Pacific, these are Colombia, Chile, Mexico and, Peru. A qualitative documental type of methodology was used to make this determination. Literature was consulted and the result was that currently in these countries cryptocurrency does not have a set of clear and defined accounting procedures and rules to be regulated. Even though some countries present important advance, like Mexico, are more advanced in this aspect than other countries; it is evident that this topic generates a lot of uncertainty, and states are still reticent to recognize them in their economy because for them this type of currency does not fulfill the characteristics of a mainstream currency. Even though there are a lot of benefits to cryptocurrency, the fact that it is not regulated by laws affects the financial stability of consumers who use them because it is no secret the risk that they face is very high.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHumanización y deshumanización en las obras de ciencia ficción: La máquina del tiempo de H. G. Wells, ¿Sueñan los androides con ovejas eléctricas? de Philip K. Dick y La Carretera de Cormac McCarthy(2019) Ospina Betancur, Elizabeth; Duque Duque, Alejandra Milena; Galindo Ramírez, Magda LucíaThis research joins the endless question asked by the human being since it aims to analyze the concepts of humanization and dehumanization of science fiction pieces: The Time Machine by H. G. Wells, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick and The Road by Cormac McCarthy. In order to achieve this, a qualitative methodology was implemented, which allowed to establish a close dialogue with the novels (The relationship they have with the social-historical moment to which they register, how future societies are configured and the role of science and technology in each of them was also taken into account). Additionally, to complement the analysis with the knowledge of teachers who are experts in science fiction literature. Broadly speaking, it is concluded that humanization is every act that comes from the human being. Consequently, dehumanization is a concept that is immersed in the previous one. It is also determined that the works are presented as a metaphor of the social-historical reality to which they belong and that the novels portray warnings about the ideologies of their historical moment that today are still a reason for reflection.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa interdisciplinariedad, la intertextualidad y la literatura enlazadas entre las áreas de lengua castellana y ciencias sociales como posibilitadoras del aprendizaje histórico, social y cultural de los estudiantes de la básica primaria(2019) Cartagena Piedrahita, Yesica; Cartagena Piedrahita, Yolima; David Palacio, Marylin; Herrera Rodríguez, Camilopurpose of this thesys is to connect the area of Spanish Language and Social Sciences through literature as a transversal axis. Added to this, the intertextuality presented between the different manifestations, such as literature, film, photography and drawing, is addressed, in order to determine how interdisciplinarity and intertextuality, through literature, make possible the development of historical, social and cultural learning of fifth grade students. The approach of the research work is of a qualitative nature, with an ethnographic methodology that allows understanding how students build new ways of understanding the realities of the world and their implicit or explicit relationships, based on participatory observation. The work from the interdisciplinarity and intertextuality becomes a fundamental strategy for the teacher in the process of formation of the students, in which they are interested in the capacity to generate relationships between the different areas of knowledge, being the literature a fundamental mediator for this process. As a result, students are autonomous in their process of construction of historical, social and cultural learning
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInvestigación Acción Educativa : un acercamiento a la competencia literaria(2018) Agudelo Torres, Geiber Olinse; Cruz Góez, Paula Alejandra; David Graciano, Eida Yuliana; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloThis final project aims to make use of the Educational Action Research as an instrument that provides tools to correct problematic events in the educational environment. In this case, to favor the approach to literary competence as an optimal level of learning associated with literary education. This exercise was carried out at the Jesús Amigo Educational and Cultural Institution of Medellín with ninth grade students, where spaces for literary reading were opened, the subsequent analysis and the composition of creative writing through the narrative chronicle. Before the respective intervention, a series of investigations were included in the state of the art that came from the local, national and international context, which have based the theory of education and literary competence as elements that are urgent in the schools and that prevent the role of literature in the educational and personal scenario of students as something blurred. Then, there was recognition of concepts around literature based on thinkers and authors who have written about it. With this work, literary competence was not developed but a mobilization that started from the knowledge of the target population and their tastes in relation to reading and writing, the proposal of texts according to their preferences, written composition by part of the researchers and finally the writing of the students
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura y la escritura en la formación del sujeto(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2019) Orozco Useche, José David; Gómez Vargas, Stephany; Saldaña Duque, ReinaIts pretend through this prom work make an approximation to the pedagogy reflection and the impact of the reading and writing in the subject formation, trying to understand and elucidate the elements that configure the interpretation of texts in the scenario of critical reading, in this case configured from the father figure through the analysis and the contrast of two literary texts. In the previous relation, it is needed to depart from the historical development of the writing and reading from the beginning, and staring from there can realize an approach to the procedure of the reading comprehension and argumentation through the writing. Subsequently it is involve to understand some of the rooted problems of the different educative scenarios and the subject necessities that is assume such as students with relation to the reader-writer process, for next board the methodology of the literary analysis, through the “critic method based in polysystems for the analysis of the narrative text” suggested by the doctor Marlene Arteaga, with the literary texts “oblivion. A memoir” of the author Héctor Abad Faciolince and “letter to father” by Frank Kafka through the work proposal, that allows a bigger approach to the students with the lecture and the writing process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura como herramienta potenciadora de las habilidades comunicativas en los estudiantes de los grados tercero y sexto del Colegio Jorge Robledo del Valle de San Nicolás y Colegio Eucarístico de La Milagrosa(2020) Cardona Agudelo, Carolina; Gil Sánchez, María del Pilar; Londoño Londoño, Daniela; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloCommunication is fundamental in people's lives because it allows the process of socialization and the acquisition of knowledge. However, it is common to find that students have few skills and, therefore, it is necessary to carry out an intervention through pedagogical strategies, such as the use of literature, which, through many resources, facilitates the understanding and interpretation of texts, and contributes, at the same time, as the basis for oral and written production, skills that make it possible for individuals to adapt to their environment and participate actively in the construction of their culture. In line with this, the goal of the research is to recognize the impact that literature has on the development of communication skills as part of the formative process of the third and sixth grade students of Colegio Jorge Robledo of San Nicolas Valley and Colegio Eucharistic of La Milagrosa, based on a qualitative approach that uses the interview and the workshop to gather information. The results indicate that regular exposure to literary works has a positive impact on the development of such skills, due to the fact that not only favors the acquisition of reading competence, but it is an ideal setting for the practice of speech, listening, reading and writing, by presenting a varied, creative language, capable of provoking in the student an emotional implication and a reflexive response to what the author proposes. Likewise, teachers recognize the great responsibility they have as motivators of reading
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura como práctica educativa para el reconocimiento del ser(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Álvarez Polanía, Héctor Fabio; Rosero Prado, Ana Lucíattending to the recognition of the being through the literature is a bet to recognize in education one of its preponderant objectives; together with the above, the family and the environment of the individual offer guarantees not only to develop the educational work from the human, but to encourage the exercise of reading, in a society hungry for quality levels in this regard. In the methodology is accompanied the population involved in the development of dynamics in which artistic expressions were added. The testimonies show existential changes, and I like this exercise.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura infantil y las manifestaciones artísticas: una apuesta educativa en el fortalecimiento de la expresión oral de los estudiantes del grado primero del colegio Camino de Paz Fundación Las Golondrinas(2020) García Jiménez, Sara María; Cardona Mejía, Missi Yuliana; Galindo Ramírez, Magda LucíaThis research begins from the need of learning how from Artesanos de la palabra proposal, it’s allowed to the first grade students to strengthen their oral expression at Camino de Paz Fundacion Las Golondrinas School as begin from the approach with mentioned group, it was observed certain difficulty to participate, to give or socialize an idea, so, according to the last, emerges the next research question ¿How children’s literature and the artistic manifestation in the proposal of Artesanos de la palabra, improves the oral expression in the first grade students from colegio Camino de Paz Fundacion Las Golondrinas, to carry out this proposal, it’s taken from literature and artistic manifestations as a facilitator bridge and a key role to improve such communicative ability, presenting as a main objective to research how at colegio Camino de Paz Fundacion Las Golondrinas children’s literature and artistic manifestations by means of its proposal Artesanos de la palabra, improves in first grade students the oral expression.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa mujer y el erotismo aciago en José María Vargas Vila(2017) Palma Suaza, Johan Carlos; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderIt is important to consider literature as part of pedagogical training, without using it as an instrument, being a cogitation between human conflict and the knowledge of the man in himself, from which becomes the value on Colombian literature that offers an enriched amalgam of situations and historical moments, where a relationship can be generated between pedagogical training and literature, becoming the need to think about the human. For this reason, the present work is a proposal in which the novels Salomé (1917) and Maria Magdalena (1920) are reviewed in order to analyze the conception of eroticism and love, being Vargas Vila one of the most prolific writers of the Colombian literature in the first half of the twentieth century, being participant of the modernism as a vanguard aesthetic, and yet the Colombian critic has been responsible for subjecting him to absurd oblivion, ranting of his work and alluding with worn speeches an opposition to the work of the writer. It is not sought to establish a truth about the use of women as a body of desire in man, but also to continue assuming it as a product of misogyny, but as the result of a end of century period that marked the use of elements, including women for aesthetics of the artistic work. And so, understanding these assumptions, stand to rescue forgotten writers and think of them as part of a formative process in education.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPor una comprensión holística del pedófilo y el pederasta desde los tres grandes enfoques psicológicos, la literatura y cultura. Revisión sistemática(2021) Herrera Vélez, María Camila; Urrego González, Yasmín; Uribe Aramburo, Nicolás IgnacioThe main objective of this article is to analyze the theoretical and therapeutic contributions and other cultural devices such as literature, cinema, music, and more, on pedophilia and pederasty. For this reason, a search of theoretical information is made through different public and private databases, as well as the public catalogs of the main universities in the city of Medellín, which allows reviewing previous research on pedophilia and pederasty worldwide, in addition to associated concepts such as paraphilia, perversion, disorder, incest, pederasty, among others. Within the inquiry, it is found that there are various patterns of behavior, but not considered definitive. Also, there are large discrepancies regarding the ontological aspects that define the pedophile and pederast, which complicates the possible therapeutic approaches in terms of improving the subject and meeting the social demand for the protection of minors, besides, it exposes that pedophilia and pederasty goes beyond being a mental disorder.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSatanás de Mario Mendoza: una apuesta por salir de la convencionalidad narrativa desde la transmedialidad(2020) Marín Rúa, Luis Miguel; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloThis work offers a detailed analysis of Satanás by Mario Mendoza, observing from the literature how the transmedial approach is given through the visualization of the causes and effects of that change in the conventional narrative. For this, references such as Jenkins, Scolari, Kinder, etc. select how the transmedial operated in the literature and the way in which each of these conditions make the transmedial click on the narrative in a new world to discover, through different media, fields, and communication platforms in which the work for the recipients can access it according to their tastes and interests. A written novel (2002), a film (2007), and a graphic novel (2018) specifically so far to Satanás as a proposal for transmedial narrative. It shows some principles that make it comply with what is necessary to be classified as a narrative that has come out of the conventional and that is in the literary spectrum to meet the demands of different receivers who want, in their own way, to read what they have to Offer the author and take his own stance on consumption to create a new world.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSensibilización de la experiencia literaria de los preadolescentes en la escuela a través de narrativas de la literatura universal(2018) Sampedro Builes, Gilena María; Salazar Vargas, Warfiela María MatildeThis work delves into the problem of the type of literary content that is usually taken to school classrooms with preadolescent students, in which there is a tendency to moralize and to educate, a fact that discourages the autonomy that literature has when it comes talk about children's issues, but also about love, questions, adventures and misadventures of the adult world (for which they are being prepared), and deprives the student of the possibility of securing a more elaborate lexicon and a metaphorical-poetic language that could be learning by reading works of universal literature. Therefore, in the development of this deepening and considering the authors we will address, it will be reflected in these pages the reason why a literature for preadolescent students must be a literature with autonomy, not willing to catechize but to develop the imagination and the cognitive and critical capacity of the student from the sensitive experience of literary art