Examinando por Materia "Marcas de fábrica"
Mostrando 1 - 13 de 13
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCreación de la marca: Wowmom(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-06) García Castaño, Laura Isabel; Polo Flórez, Dolly Viviana; Yepes Montoya, Margarita; Arias Gomez, Paola AndreaFor this graduation project we explore the brand creation development of wowmom, which focuses on a user with an alternative lifestyle, and for whose aesthetics and image are very important, also she is in an important stage of her life that is maternity, wowmom, as a brand is responsible for bringing a new product experience for their costumers, for whom their style is a ritual, a lifestyle and not just a fashion trend. In this project we bring to light information that show that the development of this brand is possible, we realized an analysis that tell us that right now in Colombia there are no other offers for this kind of product for pregnant women and that there is a big demand but this market hasn´t yet been exploited, wowmom sees this as an opportunity for starting a business with this kind of products.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de una marca de vestidos de baño que brinden sensaciones de lujo y exclusividad para mujeres, por medio de características formales de diseño y experimentación en acabados(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Restrepo Tobón, Laura; Jiménez Quintero, Laura MarcelaDevelopment of a female swimsuits brand that provides sensations of luxury and exclusivity, through formal design features and experimentation in finishes. There is an approach with the target market to investigate their perception of luxury and exclusivity about swimsuits, an analyzation of factors of some of the region's leading brands, an investigation of non-conventional materials and an experimentation their application in the finishes of swimsuits, an approach of current trends and development a mini collection. Development of a business model which revolves around the value proposition: Bihaii Swimwear brand designs and manufactures women swimsuits that provide sensations of luxury based on simplicity, the development of formal design features and experimentation on finishes, which also convey a perception of exclusivity.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de plan de negocio para la creación de la empresa Pilar Alvargonzález(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-11) Jaramillo López, María del Pilar; Polo Flórez, Dolly Viviana; Mejía Escobar, Ana María; Camacho Viana, Maria Elvira; Moreno, EugenioFor the degree project the selection of the area of entrepreneurship was carried out in order to create an exclusive feminine footwear brand called Pilar Alvargonzález (PA), in this project it is intended to elaborate the whole business plan of the brand previously mentioned for the creation of Is a company in charge of designing and marketing footwear for women, which has the future in mind to be able to export and be recognized internationally.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño y confección de prendas íntimas femeninas que realcen la sensualidad de la mujer caleña(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Chilito Gaitán, Daniela; Barrero Tapias, Gabriel ErnestoA degree project was carried out under the entrepreneurship area, in order to create a brand of feminine lingerie. It understands the ethnic, cultural and anatomical diversity of the Caleña woman. This brand will help the growth and strengthening of self-esteem and self-esteem. Scarlet will work Under the business model of Design and marketing of feminine lingerie product.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFabricación de joyería con nuevas tecnologías y materiales ecoamigables(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-11) Araque Lizarazo, Ángela María; Dussán Aguirre, RosmeryThis project has as objective the creation of contemporary jewelry pieces that helps reducing the environmental impact done by the illegal mining and the gold extraction industry. Since early times the use of accessories have been a way of expression used by the human being, for that reason we are looking for an alternative so people can still use accessories without harming our planet to achieve it. Gold extraction is an environmental and social problematic that not only affect the towns near the extraction point, it also affects all the Colombians citizens. The misuse and illegal dumping of highly toxic chemical substances in the rivers, Big area deforestation and work exploitation are just some of the problems that Illegal and legal Mining cause. For the fabrication of the pieces we turn to a new technology that have been in development, 3D printing which allow us to use an ecofriendly and biodegradable filament. Thanks to this the fabrication process is clean and sustainable.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGenuina(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-06) Vásquez Cardona, Daniela; Polo Flórez, Dolly Viviana; Yepes Montoya, Margarita; Arias Gomez, Aida PaolaIn the present research aims branding , your name is genuine , is a clothing brand dresses bathrooms that comes from a very specific need , including large sizes ( are sizes larger than not they are within the parameters of the standard sizing in the country) in the fashion market in Colombia , especially in the city of Cali. What looks for this project venture is to give a creative , lively and convincing solution where the brand seeks to intervene significantly in a new trend or better lifestyle , making users increase confidence , self-esteem and security in themselves and have another more positive view of their bodies.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInvestigación inserción del diseño en empresa social caso. Emprendimiento sector joyería(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-06-07) Flórez Guzmán, Diana Carolina; Sanz Ramírez, Claudia MarcelaThe following research aimed to determine the impact of the inclusion of a professional costume design in a jewelry and accessories social enterprise MAUA. This research began with a description of the current market and then analyze the pre-feasibility of creating a company to implement ethical marketing and with the active participation of the foundation Recuperar finally developed the first collection. It was concluded that economically and technically is possible to create an accessories and jewelry social enterprise that includes within its personalization services, it is necessary that the head of the whole process be a professional costume design.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMarca Calúf(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Plata Gómez, Natalia; Polo Flórez, Dolly VivianaThe theme chosen as graduation project and is considering making by own experiences found a great opportunity which is booming and growing every day, the casual shoes (tennis) for women. a "problem" about the significance of the society of "femininity" in terms of colors, shapes, usage, etc. with this project is to transmit, to understand and change the way of thinking, since neither color nor the form of something someone defines gender, through this business idea aims to encourage people to continue with the trend of using casual shoe no matter what the purpose or the occasion for which use it.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMarca de atuendos deportivos exclusivos Val D´fiori(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Quintero Rodríguez, Valeria; Sanz Ramírez, Claudia MarcelaExclusive sportswear brand, which offers an additional exclusive service through customization according to customer requirements.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMarca Rhinos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-11) González Ojeda, Daniela; Barrero Tapias, Gabriel Ernesto; Mejía Escobar, Ana María; Camacho Viana, Maria ElviraThis project has led to the creation of a sportswear company with its own brand. The Rhinos brand will be focused on the production of sports garments, which aim to meet the needs of its market segment, endomorphic people and / or with anthropometric dimensions above the 95th percentile, encouraging them to practice physical or sporting activities occasionally. Focusing every new project of the company on a novel and differentiating idea. The study that will be developed to present the proposal of creation of company begins with an investigation of the sport context and culminates determining an internal diagnosis of the organization, it will deal with subjects like the market to which the company is going to go, the predictable evolution of the same, The expected sales, and the viability of the business idea, in other words a business creation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModa protesta (NO/A)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-11) Zapata Tobón, Juan Manuel; Mejía Escobar, Ana MaríaCase of entrepreneurship with which it is intended to create a brand PRÊT-À-PORTER committed to the environment and society generating fashion with a significant value in relation to what is in the market. The ideology of fashion protest created by NO / A aims to generate activist messages in a graphical way, with which society is identified, in this way get to communicate through the costumes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProyecto de grado mapave(2015) Vélez García, María Paula; Yepes Montoya, Margarita; Dominguez Velasco, Carlos FernandoThis graduation project was aimed to create a business plan for Mapave brand which business concept is marketing of clothing, it is characterized by its urban and feminine designs for a young audience.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoVestidos de baño con producción de lotes pequeños : percepción de exclusividad en vestidos de baño para el mercado femenino caleño(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Aragon Giraldo, Stephania; Polo Flórez, Dolly VivianaEntrepreneurship work for the creation of a brand of bathing suits that suits needs such as exclusivity, taking a small lot production, in this way being able to offer a niche market specified few references of exclusive bathing suits for special occasions with Designs and prints of the brand.