Examinando por Materia "Meaningful learning"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAprendizaje producido en personas que bailan Salsa con ayuda de implementos mecánicos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Rojas Cabal, Jessica; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe project "Learning produced in people who dance sauce with the help of mechanical implements" carried out during the year 2016 - 2 and 2017 - 1 responds to the requirement of work of degree to opt for the title of Degree in Early Childhood Education of the University of San Buenaventura Cali.The work accounts for a documentary research conducted, which from three key moments (dispersion, dimensioning and expansion) organizes, classifies and directs the type of documents in order to make a contrast of what is found in them and the theoretical positions focused in the body, dance, disability and learning.This is how construction is given to four categories, where the relationships, analysis and reflections found throughout the investigation are expressed. The first, "What is not possible becomes possible" an analysis of the social paradigm that exists in front of the population with disabilities. The second, "Historical construction of the idea of the disabled" an investigation of documents that account for the transformation of the term disabled, and war as that practice that increases the population. The third one, "The sauce as an opportunity to learn" real testimonies narrated and evidenced, in which the benefits and learning that can be acquired and build when salsa dance and grow within the salsa environment are related. The fourth, "Towards some reflections for pedagogy" in which artistic videos characteristic of people who dance salsa with the help of mechanical implements are analyzed, the critical position of the Director of the Sabor Latino Dance School, Arlex Andrade and the Theory of Learning Significant by David Ausubel.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConstruyendo aprendizajes a través del periódico(2018) Bilbao Bilbao, Viviana; Mesa, Yulieth Bibiana; Ruiz Osorio, Naidyleiby; Guerrero Cabrera, Sonia AmparoThis project, called "Building knowledge through the newspaper", is based on the need to implement pedagogical strategies that favor meaningful learning through the newspaper as a pedagogical resource, which is why this tool has been proposed from different strategies in order to generate knowledge in the different areas of the curriculum, and to favor, as well, meaningful learning. Newspaper information or daily events become essential elements to work, in the educational context, the mainstreaming of areas. We worked with three specific areas: Spanish Language based on the communication skills; in Social Sciences, the subjectivity and citizenship was proposed; in Natural Sciences, the biodiversity and the scientific thinking. This research is carried out under a hermeneutical approach, which allows observing, understanding and interpreting the information from a fieldwork. In addition, the qualitative method is used because it allows the use of different instruments for the collection of information (observation, semi-structured interviews and workshops). These instruments allowed to collect the information and to do the analysis based on them from descriptive matrices. This technique facilitated the systematization of all data. One of the most important findings is that the newspaper, as a multi-thematic carrier, becomes a source of knowledge. Through its content is achieved the mainstreaming of areas, and it also has different elements that stimulate learning. This resource, as well, allows to vary the teaching-learning methodology from the different strategies, due to its versatility
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa exploración del medio como motivación para el aprendizaje significativo en el preescolar Blanca Nieves y la Institución Educativa Cocorná sede El Molino(2017) Calderón Correa, María Clara; López Gallo, Stephania; Gómez Aristizabal, Camila Andrea; Muriel Rúa, Lizeth Andrea; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretOn this document is shown a research proposal to analyzed how the enviroment exploration leads to a motivation to strenght meaningful learning in preeschol, first and second grade in Institucion Educativa Cocorná Sede El Molino and the kindergarten Blanca Nieves in infantile (pre-jardin) grade of Bello Township. The research methodology was qualitative, with case study approach, this methodology allowed a closer approach with the enviroment, people an their learning opportunities. From a series of techniques and isntruments it was posible to collect the necessary information to be able of the enviroment its posible to reach a meaningful learning, because this is acquired by the children through the indivudal experience lived in the enviroment where they gives a true sense an applicability to their daily life, in addition with this stand out the importance of the teacher´s rol as a mediator of spaces and possibilities where the child can give their opinión, search information, ask questions, make mistakes, without teachers this would not be posible
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMeaningful learning trough planning didactic secuences, execution and asessment in the psychology(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2010) Ramírez González, Dora Aide; Cardona Marín, Álvaro DiegoEl texto expone como se posibilita el aprendizaje significativo de los aprendices a través de la utilización de los diversos recursos infovirtuales y de las secuencias didácticas de planeación, ejecución y evaluación en las asignaturas familia, psicolingüística y psicometría del programa de Psicología de la Católica del Norte Fundación Universitaria. La metodología utilizada es el análisis cualitativo, documental y hermenéutico. El resultado obtenido predominante es la exploración y análisis de las secuencias didácticas de planeación, ejecución y evaluación con cada uno de los recursos administrativo-académicos, lógicos, tecnológicos, pedagógicos, metodológicos y didácticos, disponibles en las asignaturas objeto de estudio y que son necesarios para el logro de un aprendizaje duradero, aplicado y de impacto en el contexto significativo de los estudiantes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa Pedagogía Waldorf como mediadora de aprendizajes significativos en niños y niñas entre los 5 y los 7 años(2018) Arcila Arboleda, Manuela; Gallego Berrío, Nathalia; Henao Rivera, María Alejandra; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaThe present work is an analysis to the Waldorf education using a mediator of meaningful learning in children between the ages of 5 and 7 years. Taking as a point of reference, the kindergarten drops of Light. This work is due to the need for other methodological proposals in which every human being can learn and useful throughtout there life having to be either long term or short term. There were main authors that were aware of the Waldorf education, such as Rudolf Steiner (creator of it). The significant learning and development between 5 and 7 years and the analysis was carried out under the methodological approach of qualitative case studies done through the Instrumental kind. In the development of the field work, it is concluded that the Waldorf education is a pedagogical and methodological proposal that goes on the inclusive education, human and holistic manner, as it takes into account to be as a subject who is immersed in a world that lives and with which it is interrelated to form a unit, in addition to allow the child to explore and feel freedom for the acquisition of such findings
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl trabajo por proyectos: una alternativa pedagógica para el desarrollo de la competencia comunicativa en inglés en los estudiantes de 11°de la Institución Educativa Luis Carlos Galán Sarmiento(2019-10-24) Orozco Camacho, Carolina; Orozco Camacho, Robín Wilson; Cabrales Vargas, MyriamProject based learning is an innovative and new alternative in teaching English. This teaching method allows a dynamic and interactive class between the students and the teachers. It's as if students will participate and lead at the same time. This present work is approached from an action research applied in the English classroom at the Luis Carlos Galan Sarmiento Educational Institution during the 2018-2019 school year with the students of the 11th grade. It consisted in the development of English classes through the PBL teaching method, with the objective of analyzing the benefits of the implementation of communicative competence. Data collection instruments and procedures such as notebooks, journal and a survey were used to get information. Subsequently, in order to evidence the processes of change after the intervention of Project work, story writing, staging of those themselves and other playful activities were taken into account. After implementing the academic strategy of writing stories in English; a first diagnostic was made and learners´ main difficulties in their communicative competence were identified specifically the linguistic, discursive.